Alright /co;

Alright /co;
How’d you do a DCEU

Attached: 1C8BA8EF-DC46-439D-926D-012AD01CFE79.jpg (910x544, 138K)

I wouldn’t.

Build up to Justice League instead of doing solo films after, that's for sure.

Make a Flash movie first

Attached: pepe.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Why did they make all their movies dark and grim?
And why is the fucking Joker getting his own solo movie?

Snyder was Nolan wannabe. Also they wanted to make "different" movies than Marvel.

It's not even Joker

Just remake the animated Justice League movies after some introduction films.

Straight to DVD shit

these characters don't deserve anything more

Bring back Zack Snyder and you have your perfect dceu. Just be sure WB wouldn't corrupt it.

Another season of JLU. Same team the whole way. I would settle for the current animated movie team as long as we all agree that Justice League War never happened.

Just structure it like the MCU with a tone appropriate for each superhero, then culminate it in Justice League with New Gods and Justice League Dark (probably should've came up with a better name; personally, I'd go with The Sentinels of Magic), to build up stuff that's going on in cosmic and magic DC respectively, while building up to the Multiverse in the Flash sequels.

So make movies based on Superman, Batman, WW, the Flash, Aquaman, and GL before JL1, then expand from their.

By bringing back Snyder and allowing him to script and direct any other dc movie so it doesn't become a shitfest like this one we have

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just make what Zack Snyder was doing!
One movie! Sequel that extend the universe! And so on!
No stupid standalones that turn into crossovers after a decade! I'm tired of standalones!
Just make what Zack Snyder was doing!

Kys

I'm actually no Snyder apologist jackoff by any means but I've heard that he did want standalone movies for all of them before JL and wanted to do a solo MoS2 and a Batman movie before BvS but WB wanted him to rush it all, so it's on them really. Not that Snyder knows how to make a good movie.

>DCEU
You mean DC Films?

GL was the right idea, which was to be followed by a Flash film, save that GL should have taken place 90% in space.

Well, it fucking worked better!
BvS before any other Batman and Wonder Woman movie was the most genial idea ever! And I'm ashamed you think it didn't worked.
I'm disappointed that you like mediocres dc movies standalones. I can't understand your tasteless taste because I love Snyder's movies

Do you think we will ever see a live action, Green Lantern movie in our lifetime???

Attached: cat sad.jpg (300x300, 22K)

It's a movie with Ryan Reynolds.
And is better than post-Snyder dc movies and every marvel movie ever

>muh cartoon from 20 years ago
God DC fans are pathetic

> And is better than post-Snyder dc movies and every marvel movie ever
Bro I do like the 2011 GL but your a brain damaged psychotic if you think it's better than Infinity War, Endgame, Winter Soldier or Civil war.

You did and it was fucking shit like every DC movie

>And is better than post-Snyder dc movies and every marvel movie ever

Attached: 1446683469095.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

> Why did they make all their movies dark and grim?
They tried copying Donner Reeves Nostalgia feel with Superman Returns & it failed.
They tired copying the Iron man tone with Green Lantern and it failed.

Plus many people for years had be begging for more epic action packed non campy Superman movies, Snyder just took it a little too far into dour territory at times (in bvs more then mos)

This. Was talking about it the other day, but the gritty dark realism angle flows naturally for Batman. Superman should be all about hope and how being the better man isn’t about strength or speed or any other advantage. Wonder Woman should be confidence; you should believe in yourself no matter what others think and not let anyone take that from you.

Hi laddercuck

> Superman should be all about hope
And Snyder's Superman was.
He was just a flashlight in a cave instead of being one on a bright sunny beach so his flashlight of hope actually serves a purpose.
Superman in a world that is already bright happy and fun from the get go is redundant.

Still better than any Marvel shit

Make two separate lines of films

The First one would be the typical MCU shared universe shit complete with Justice League and everything but not complete shit

Second Line of Films would be Elseworld stuff with different actors and would be a more experiential line of films.

Eventually the ENDGAME would be Infinite Crisis which would be a huge cross over between both lines of films FUCK DONALD TRUMP

Attached: 1092310230.jpg (1987x1989, 1.26M)

>but not complete shit
you would need a more competent studio for that

like Sony

Is Hulk worth reading?

It is!
Because everything that has not being made buy Zack Snyder is shit!

NO!
Realistically speaking nothing can work like that!
Snyder was being realistic! Making Wonder Woman a cold man hating dyke was a great idea because that's what a female that lived in only female society would act like

Go the Starro route for a justice league film lean into the weird instead of stepping straight into what most moviegoers are going to see which is budget thanos with starro you get the whole super powered dickheads fighting each other angle than teaming up afterwards to fuck up starro then you move onto i dunno vandal savage or something then dark seid

NO!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm tired of standalones that aren't connected to eachothers!
I want what Snyder was doing! Sequel all connected with eacothers!
No this marvel wannabe shit!
Zack Snyder was right!

Snyder's plan was better than this.
No boring one shot villains, just crossovers after corossovers

Every movie stars Harley Quinn.

No!
She must not be a Deadpool's ripoff! She must be a killer with Stockholm Syndrome!

Give them all solo films and combine the tv universe.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190718_123725939.jpg (800x610, 356K)

you're going to have to settle for every other movie instead

There was nothing about her in Bvs that suggested she was a cold man hating dyke. Fuck off.

Snyder was making everything Frank Millerian, he should have scripted the movie and made her the misandrist she is supposed to be and not the generic superheroine

> Snyder was making everything Frank Millerian
No he fucking wasn't.
His Superman was much more sympathetic & less elitist then Miller's Superman.

And Snyder was only taking influence from TDKR, it's universally agreed by everyone including Miller and Snyder fans that TDKSA is garbage.

TDKSA is a fucking masterpiece!
The best version of WonderWoman, Brainiac and Luthor!
DCEU Wonder Woman should have been like the All Star Batman And Robin one and call the men she thinks are puny "sperm banks" and "breeders for pleasure"