ITT: Yea Forums's Worst Villains

ITT: Yea Forums's Worst Villains

Attached: file.png (1014x824, 1.39M)

All villains in Disney/Pixar CG films are terrible.

The whole movie was crap.

I honestly think nobody here has Joker in their top 5 batman villain lists

Attached: Gamer.jpg (970x545, 174K)

Speak for yourself. Syndrome/Buddy in Incredibles 1 was kino

When you say worst do you mean worst like as in best at being evil or worst as in dissapointingly bad?

The movie was decent overall, at least worth a single re-watch, it's just that the villain sours the climax and makes the conclusion... eh?
The latter.

Attached: [Visibly Irritated].gif (288x229, 156K)

We see comprehension isn't your thing. user said WORST VILLAINS.
Fucknob.

>the oppressed become the oppressors
Is this disney’s most redpilled movie?

But the predators have always been the oppressed ones.

>Racism le bad because it hurts and kills.
>Judy supports mobsters who kill and torture countless animals for money but doesn't give a shit and team up with cold blooded killers so she can make her dream of being a cop come true.
Cringe.

Attached: 1485453798749.png (1024x768, 450K)

>“oppressed” people are predators
Still based either way

>>Racism le bad because it hurts and kills
This but unironically
>Judy supports mobsters who...
Yeah, she's a cop, it's something you expect from tools of the state who do everything in their power to protect oligarchs.
And didn't you post this exact same text ages ago? I recall reading it before.

>This but unironically
How is it bad?
>Yeah, she's a cop, it's something you...
Cringe.

>#yesallpreys

Attached: 1562290626.tcc-ghost_pike.jpg (1200x1200, 272K)

Who's this?

Pike.

He sucks at his villain role.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p91ihob0Ki1swtu1v_540.gif (385x283, 1.14M)

>How is killing people for doing no harm bad?
You might as well start making excuses for Stalin's repressions then.

Sid
Stinky Pete
Syndrome
Mother Gothel
King Candy / Turbo

Those are good to great tier villains

All of these are from before Disney started ruining Pixar

Oh right, Rimba Racer. It's a shame that show couldn't achieve its best potential.

They ran out of money. And it all went downhill afterwards.

I eould totally plow her

Syndrome is an easy shoe-in for the best animated villain of all time.

There are some lame Disney villains, like Edgar from Aristocats, but Hans is the worst.

He should never have been made evil. Literally just have him kiss Anna, only for it not to work because they aren't really in love after a day, then, believing Anna to be dead, have him try to kill Elsa out of anger. See? No betrayal of established character required.

It seems like they made him evil out of convenience so Anna wouldn't have to choose between Kristoff and the man she was already pledged to. God forbid.

And idiots think it's a good twist because they "did't see it coming". I fucking hate this movie.

Attached: Hansprince.jpg (582x590, 55K)

>country trapped in eternal winter
>crops gone
>animals dead
>people starving
>brave prince goes on a quest to kill the ice witch responsible
>hans is the villain

No, user. Elsa is a beautiful liberated woman, didn't you hear her song?

Wrong

>kid friendly under-the-radar redpilled "villains are the jews" movie
>bad
I wonder who is behind this post?

Well, Hans is a villain in the sense that he wanted to kill Elsa to become the new king, not because he cared about the off-screen peasantry who are dying from hypthermia and will soon die off once-again due to a famine.

Hans shouldn't have been in the movie period, it was fine with just Elsa, Anna and Kristoph. Kingdom Hearts III takes this to its logical conclusion where he never speaks and they only show his face in like one scene before he turns into a Heartless boss.

It's because she was absolutely right.
Carnivores and herbivores CANNOT live together in peace, just like different humans CANNOT live together without wanting to kill each other, whether it's different races, or men and women.

Segregation and isolation are the only way for "humankind" to continue existing.

Bellwether is a Middle-English name.

I always liked to believe that Stinky Pete came to love his new home.

Better than the hell that Lotso ended up in.

Just imaging thinking it unironically.

I want to ass fuck that thing

Were sheep alusion for jews?

Sheep are associated with the English.

I do think it "unironically." Men and women need to be seoarate. Different races need to be separate. "Genetic variation" doesn't matter if we kill each other.

Men and women lived together since sexual reproduction came to be. Race is a social construct.

>Men and women lived together since sexual reproduction came to be
Which is why we need artificial wombs, so that incompatible sexes can finally live separately as they should.

yeah that's right, i said it

Attached: scar.png (1029x994, 1.05M)

>>Racism le bad because it hurts and kills.
>>Judy supports mobsters who kill and torture countless animals for money but doesn't give a shit and team up with cold blooded killers so she can make her dream of being a cop come true.

Pathetic

Attached: same old shit.jpg (1129x739, 117K)

(you)

Attached: 1428081474801.jpg (640x718, 207K)

>Race is a social construct.

if that was true, companies like 23+me would literally be unable to function

it's entirely possible to tell the continental origin (aka race) of a person by looking into his genetics

Holy shit

Attached: D7A7E428-06AF-4307-9BF6-F0A44F5E8C74.jpg (612x816, 107K)

the other user is right tho

the alternative to racism is even worse: outright treason to your own tribe

banning racism leads to situations like 1400 english girls raped in a single english town by muslims

no user that would never happen, only white people do bad things

As an Italian I found that scene really offputting

>Even using the same images
Jesus fuck what a cuckold

Attached: 1520343264189.png (800x820, 281K)

>That filename.

I love how that meme has basically ruined the Joker.

>Race is a social construct.
AHEM
12%

Attached: 1549541459876.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

Who says Hans didn't care about the welfare of the common man?

It's worse when fans justify a lack of foreshadowing on making the twist resonate more. They say that people can suddenly turn without warning & it was an important lesson to girls.

Holy shit get help
Image actually going to a thread about worst cartoon villains and actually spout out this.

>HONK HONK RACE ISN'T A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT HONK HONK
>irish people just magically became white after being considered non-white for decades because uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh honk honk?

>banning racism leads to situations like 1400 english girls raped in a single english town by muslims
Jesus fucking christ user.
Banning racism wont lead to that shit, it already happens (at least not to that extent but still). Saldy, rape is kinda of an unstoppable machine, same with murder and robbery, and it will always exist, that's why there's people that try and regulate or stop to an extent that shit. No mather if racism is banned or not, those problems exist and will always exist. Racism/=Law.

Attached: 1523142903128.gif (178x188, 152K)

>The animals are just like people.
>People have lived together since the beginning of mankind
>Ergo animals can co-exist too.

Thanks for logically proving the point of the movie.

You're the one that needs help. English lessons, to be exact.

>People have lived together since the beginning of mankind
And that's been working out sooooooo wonderfully so far, hasn't it?

Why didn't she go out & establish a prey-only town or move to a place that was racially homogeneous?

>English lessons, to be exact.

That's a sentence fragment. Please go learn how to write proper English before posting here.

Yeah. Pretty awesome.

>laws decide what race is
no dumbass science tells us

Can't even create a thread discussing bad cartoon/comic villains without it being derailed by underage /pol/tards who have nothing better to do with their life. Not even the janitors who do it for free bother to clean the thread.

Attached: Egg-Meh.png (680x462, 437K)

>damn that rotten /pol/
yes everyone who thinks differently from you is /pol/

>derailed by underage /pol/tards who have nothing better to do with their life
Because they're constantly exposed to people that are different from them ans it pisses them off. Segregation and isolation would solve that.

>t./pol/

Of course the weeb posted this

Go back to /pol/, Doomentio

>Doomentio
Thanks for the free kek

Attached: laughs.gif (253x270, 314K)

Joker was ruined long before that meme ever became a thing user

>it's another (((TwistVillian))) episode

>Who says Hans didn't care about the welfare of the common man?
He tried to speed up Anna's death. That doesn't give confidence that he's a humanitarian beneath the surface.

While true most people wont believe it. We have been brainwashed to thonk that there is no concept of race,and somehow we still end up with race problems.

The creators actually confirmed that!

Segregation and integration BOTH foster hatred. It’s just that integration causes it less.

That's why you combine segregation AND isolation. Keep different humans separate AND make sure the never know what "those others" are doing.

Same guy here. Ignore that; I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about.

Listen man just beacuse your only source for political opinions is an anime site doesn't mean what you're saying is correct. Also we don't care if you're underage we will laugh at you anyways

I would do the same thing to Anna as well. Bitch was a waste of oxygen.

But seriously, he's the one who stayed in town, passed out blankets, directed people to hot food, & organized an army to rescue the nobles. Being mean to a girl who made you feel like an ass & expects you to pay out on command isn't a war crime.

False. Integration is part of the reason black people are a joke.

The problem isn't ignoring race as a concept, it's our inability to respect people's basic humanity regardless of race.

>Sid
Are we talking about Toy Story? Sid isn't even really a villain. No one knows that the toys are sentient so nothing he's doing is even bad as far as he would know.

it's actually easier to be open and honest with each other when we are open about race

So, was she wearing contacts or something? It was weird how she had circular pupils while all the other sheep had oval pupils like actual sheep.

For the toys he is obvious an evil.

Remember when Sid got a hold of the Monsters Inc. door technology and was using it to rob toys from kids?

The best villains are the one who are not evil from their pointview and have a motivation viewers can see and understand as a morally grey (or even good) action in context.

>Yea Forums hates the Zootopia sheep
>it's about a character trying to use the minority to start a race war

Wait, why does Yea Forums hate it? Isn't that what you love?

That meme is fucking nothing in the long run, just some people STILL being mad about gamergate. The only thing that has come close to "ruining" the joker is suicide squad.

No, they think that a character with a typical Anglo name is a Jew for some reason.

so brave!

It's because the OP was Zootopia, which was a movie that was INCREDIBLY political.

>Racism isn't real! It's just a shadowy cabal of people pushing their agenda to promote segregation!

I seriously don't get it, racism is just based on ignorance and false beliefs but here they just say it's a manufactured phenomena that doesn't happen naturally. Isn't the whole point of the movie trying to defeat that ignorance, making it come from an artificial source defeats the purpose and makes the final character growth feel empty.

The OP wasn’t about Zootopia, it was about bad villains. Should’ve post what’s-his-face from Big Hero Six.

Can we just agree that Disney's Zootopia had
better and less nonsensical politics than Disney's Black Panther?

Sure

You just know if she'd gotten some dick, everything would have been all right.

>Redpilled
>Disney Movie
t. Kyke poster

Cry more, prey.

Fucking kek'd.

Attached: 155037236458.jpg (858x884, 78K)

See Ziocucks

Perhaps. But Zootopia was a movie made for children, so I found their politics to be obnoxious and preachy. Way moreso than BP.

No man we have studies that show people naturally prefer their own kind.
Babies and toddlers prefer people that look like them, it is a natural trait.

what is that from

Agreed 100%.

Black Panther's politics were barely relevant, Zootopia is like 80% politics.

Yeah the OP made a mistake using the Zootopia villain if he didn't want this to be a /pol/ thread.

Only 16yo's use the word "cringe", and you can shit-can your fake morality stance, it holds no value here. You fool no one but yourself.
Fucknob.

How do you hate women so much that you're willing to separate them because you feel that they're annoying?
Also, at least sex between a man and a woman prevents mpreg.

Worst VIllain,
Best Laaay

Samurai pizza cats.
Its pretty good, although this guy is fuckin retarded.

>so much of a tard he only wanted the crown bc mufasa can suck it
>expected hyenas to do 90% of the work so he could bang lioness pussy and laze around
>fucks over a group of starving predators by blaming them for his own ineptitude
>suprised when they end up killing him

Attached: 1560868043256.gif (375x283, 1005K)

Law enforcement has a history of working with bad guys to get some jobs done.
Flashing a badge doesnt work like it does in cartoons.

what about Swinton?

now that was a cruel pig

Saw it and added it to the watchlist on Netflix

Attached: Torres Corretly placed headset. Bunny Rimba Racers.png (363x481, 263K)

Can the hate for the Sheep lady character change if we assume that she is jewish?

Hans shouldn't be considered a villain. He was never meant to be the villain of that gay movie Frozen. It was ELSA who was meant to be the villain. But Disney being filled with White Knight Faggots decided to make him the villain. The staff felt sorry for Hans which is exactly why they refused to actually kill him off. They felt it was unfair to grab an honest good character and just warp him into being evil out of nowhere. I consider Hans a Non-Factor type of character as a result.

Zootopia's general message was pure Multiculturalism propaganda and that garbage doesn't work in reality. Honestly Zootopia (and Brave by Pixar) were the films that made me realize Disney was blatantly injecting propaganda to indoctrinate children as such I turned against Disney and reject Mickey Mouse entirely. I hope that company dies and now I look all their films very closely to see what Leftist undertones or overtones they inject in there (especially now that Lasseter is gone).

>even saved with my filename

enjoy it, user. first season is a blast once you get used to its flaws

Attached: image.png (854x480, 315K)

based

My favorite villain! No. He's NOT a hero.

almost like this movie got fucked in rewrites because they chicken shit out of making a take of a tragic female lead that turns evil at the end because "" WHO CARES! LESBIANS!" even if they are sisters.

>It's worse when fans justify a lack of foreshadowing on making the twist resonate more. They say that people can suddenly turn without warning & it was an important lesson to girls.
>important lesson to girls
>incest lesbians are OK tough!

Oh...........

I see..............................

this was the beginning....

Of course he's in the top 5, user
Nevermind Batman, he's easily in the top 10 of all supervillains ever. Stop deluding yourself

23+me is just a scam to collect people's personal information. The 'results' they send back are total nonsense.

You guys produce a really distinctive flavor of retard, is all.

Oh boy I can't wait to see another "what if bad things are good?" thread on the comics and cartoons board of 4channel.com

Attached: 1464150229169.jpg (569x569, 148K)

That's because 23+me more or less banks on people not understanding how it works. All it does is tell you whether or not you have genetic markers that are associated with certain ethnic groups, not whether or not you're actually part of said ethnic groups. It's the difference between saying "you're 25% Italian" and "you're 25% likely to have some Italian ancestry. It's more or less designed to collect a database of genetic information that can easily be accessed by the government.

her body is so tender and fluffy...

>he thinks blacks have ever been "integrated"
Rofl, even funnier if you're talking about the US

>He says that while we had a black president for 8 years
Racism towards black people still definitely exist in this country but to act like they aren’t not integrated to an extent is just delusional. Go to Europe and see how the Romani are treated if you want to see a ethnic group that has not been integrated all.

"To an extent" could mean anything