Why is he so fucking hateable?

Why is he so fucking hateable?

Attached: BB_pp.jpg (248x392, 72K)

you're such a fucking loser, OP

He's written like an American child with a really annoying speech pattern that makes him sound downright retarded, but not in the cute Starfire way. More like "that kid at school that ate his boogers and pissed himself in class" kind of way.

He's vegan.

YOU CANT FADE AWAY

>implying the rest of the show is fine

Because he reminds you of yourself at that age

he's just annoying as fuck

>Why is he so fucking fuckable
Fixed your question OP.

Attached: 1309571075013501.gif (480x270, 1.92M)

Attached: WHY.jpg (480x368, 84K)

Neither did i but i'm glad i did.

for me its because he sound and act like a n*gger

also he's a beta protagonist that they keep pushing

And the sad thing is he's a fucking teenager but they've turn him into a dam 6 year old child in TTG

Yes you do need to see that because everyone saw the PPG did it and everyone made out to be a girl thing only!

>>Why is he so fucking fuckable

Not much rule34 of TTG Beast Boy

>Why is everyone on this show so fucking hateable?
Fixed it for you.

TTGo Robin is great though

What's a "n*gger"?

I hate his wide faced design.
He looks like an orc more than 2003 beast boy

I thought he was a veggie?

Because he's a badly written jerk character.

Yeah, but everyone including Beast Boy the most keeps bashing him instantly. I'm tired of that green little shit.

Cute

Because he's fucking Yea Forums's eternal waifu.

Attached: 76b3728d-74f8-4afd-8118-5da74ef07e28.jpg (959x1320, 115K)

In TTG, he talks like a white dude trying to do a LA cholo accent but cant get the Mexican part down and its annoying as fuck. He's a brain dead retarded who can't count to 5 there too, although the show's take on the characters is supposed to magnify their negative characteristics and create titan centric meta humor out of it all.

Still, his cholo accent is unbearable, and Star's cute broken English is reduced to putting "the" in front of everything. Imo, the Raven and Robin bits are typically good/funny albeit Robin just get constantly bullied by this point so its a bit overdone.

Personally I don't like the way he calls his female comrades 'mama'. That alone just rubs me the wrong way.

this. i also think that he's the least interesting of the group. he's only good when paired with cyborg. other than that, he's just annoying.

He was shit in 2003 Teen Titans too.

It's redneck talk, user. Don't get caught learning it.

Because the people who like him act like this