Who will play the inevitable live adaptation?

Who will play the inevitable live adaptation?

Attached: sneed.png (640x480, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sneeds-feed-and-seed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

former sneedposter here. You guys ran it into the ground, it's obvious now all the Simpsons threads on Yea Forums are made on purpose to be posting sneed on.

Also a "former" sneedposter. I've been feeding these seeds this line of bullshit for about a year now.

>You guys ran it into the ground
Art mimics real life. We're paralleling The Simpsons.

I can't tell if this is against me or not, sorry

Attached: 1562887461739.png (719x976, 848K)

It is, formerly isn't.

Alright, well fuck you. alright im closing the thread now, have a good day.

Attached: 915882897ead0104981609e72db238c828b07742_hq.jpg (540x720, 33K)

You'll never kill sneedposting, friend. It sucks, but it's the fucked world we live in.

There are seriously more Simpsons thread on Yea Forums now than ever. If Sneedposting's true intent was to rid Yea Forums of threads about The Simpsons, it failed spectacularly.

No the cringe comes when they make the Simpsons threads just to post sneed on. They accomplished their goal and weren't satisfied so they just spam unrelated threads and then make Simpsons threads to spam.

>tfw you will never visit a Chuck's Fucks & Sucks
I may as well just off myself.

Attached: 1367037101572.jpg (427x231, 50K)

You do know the Sneed meme actually dates back to 2002. Probably even earlier. The root of it is surprisingly ancient for such a forced meme.

>You'll never kill sneedposting, friend.

Yes, you probably could, via accelerationism. Everyone who hates Sneedposting could actively post 'Sneed' everywhere, on every board, as much as possible. That would be the one thing that may finally get the mods off their asses and filter 'Sneed' and crack down on it.

not user but I know that but the problem is the overspamming of it of recent it seems way more forced than it did before 2016.

Getting serious for a moment here, who were the voice actors for both farmers and old guy Sneed? With Russi Taylor dead its only a matter of time till whoever voiced our farmers meets their end too. Once we get there i think it might be hard to bear. sneedposting may be annoying but its almost as iconic as baneposting. Imagine if tom hardy or the CIA actor died soon after baneposting became a thing. Id be kinda sad honestly.

Baneposting had a wide range of jokes; Sneedposting is just "Sneed" and "formerly" over and over and over again. It's grating.

IDK, we killed the log meme that was shitting up Yea Forums for at least 2 years, pun not intended.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sneed thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" feed and seed store, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a Simpsons background gag movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sneedfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Formerly Chuck's." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

The Simpsons Minnie mouse girl who died had a Rip thread on Yea Forums and it was just Sneed spammers.

The Simpsons needs to do an episode about it. They go back to the store, Sneed himself is identified, and Chuck makes an appearance. That might kill it.

Sneedposting should be banned from being posted and have moderation as strict as GR15.

They might start referencing it 23 years from now when they've caught up.

chuck

Caught up with what? Yea Forums-only memes? I've never seen anyone say "SNEED" in response to a Simpsons post outside this website.

You are the worst posters I know. You constantly shit on the best animated sitcom, the show provides you with material and is the reason your meme exists and this is how you repay it? And to add insult to injury, you defecate all over its threads, and you're such a sponge. You rip off other memes, you always say "ooh, Sneed will get more OC later" but later never comes. And what really bothers me is you pretend you're this deep guy who loves Yea Forums for its board culture, when all you do is post garbage. Yeah, I shitpost, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't tell everyone I'm making the next big Yea Forums meme like baneposting. Bane wasn't a Yea Forums meme. It was spammed by redditors. And that's why you like Bane so much. He's you. God, you're pretentious. And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great memer even though you're terrible. You know, I should've known that picture was an edit, the storyboard artists would've known the difference between 'formerly' and 'formally'. And you know what I hate most about you, is your textbook discord agenda, how we should "have sex", how incels are ruining Yea Forums, how /pol/ is the problem in Yea Forums, well what have you done to help? I report off-topic shitposts, never seen you do that. You wanna help? Press the report button. And by the way, driving /reylo/ away doesn't make you a janitor. Oh wait, you don't believe in jannies, or any moderation for that matter, because "moderation is for idiots". Well who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You failed the 111111111 GET, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a farmer, how's that crop of yours you never seed? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore. That's the worst of it, sneedposters. You're just a big, sad, underage bore. I'll see you, sneedposters. Thanks for the fucking (You)s.

Attached: 1478048991425.jpg (480x360, 12K)

The joke is modern Simpsons is constantly on the wrong page and only reference anything meme related years after it's died.
What's with Yea Forums's recent autist influx? It seems particularly bad this summer.

is this some kind of low tier shitposting?

Spammed on Yea Forums it sometimes tries to creep up here knowyourmeme.com/memes/sneeds-feed-and-seed

i'm surprised sneed hasn't been filtered yet

Got a list? The only words I know that are filtered are "s*y" to "based", and "t b h" to "desu".