King of the Hill: Sub or Dub

Which is the superior Japanese King of the Hill?

The sub? Or dub?

Attached: 30304D20-F195-47A1-8CC2-7B8B5BDD4843.jpg (816x385, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJdgErAfiRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2GSMGl9P1D8
youtu.be/xdyGfiIirD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does the japanese BWAAAAH sound like?

Pleb. Everyone knows the latin dub is superior.

I'm sure this is addressed in the Japanese brother episode

I like the theme song they use for the Japanese version
youtube.com/watch?v=tJdgErAfiRQ

Social media is so fucking slow. This was a joke from like 10 years ago. It's like the Area 51 thing, that's been reposted for years and suddenly it takes off
Fuck you and your gay normalfaggot thread

You already know.

Attached: Bwah!.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Only season 1 was dubbed and I've seen no evidence that any Japanese give a shit about the show. Even the eps on Nico have entirely english comments.

this. but ironically.

No languages are special, everything should be watched in the original language. Even if you understand nothing it's equal, and as soon as you understand anything new from it it's better.

this

I like when subs have notes on wordplay

Japanese King of the Hill is unironically comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GSMGl9P1D8

Looked up the voices for Dale, Bill, and Boomhauer. I think we're definitely missing something not hearing Dale's distinct nasally voice and Bill's cajun dopiness.

But what's up with Boomhauer? Is he not unintelligible in other dubs? I don't speak Japanese, but it sounds like he's talking with clear diction. Did they just ditch this joke in other dubs?

Attached: kothdaleskeptical.jpg (307x352, 25K)

So, I guess the Sub is superior after all then.

Is Boomhaur fully understandable in this?

are summerfags just now catching onto this dead meme?

I sounds worse than Russian single-voice translation by D. Puchkov.

King of the Hill in Japanese, that’s alright, but it’s just not the same without the certain accents.

South Park’s Japanese dub is great and I have watched those episodes many times.

The Area 51 thing took off because of a Facebook page someone made recently.

The general public is fucking slow as shit. Reminder that the shaggy beating up Goku meme was from like 5 years ago and people are just now posting Jojo shit from literally 20+ years ago

I usually feel this way. I like Miraculous dubbed though. Maybe because I'm prejudiced against the French.

Here's a question, how the hell did they do this joke if Boomhower just kind of speaks normally in the dub?
youtu.be/xdyGfiIirD8

Attached: 1531507644566.gif (300x167, 537K)

It's because zoomers have no culture so all they can do is rip off shit from 6-15 years ago and pretend it's fresh.