OH NO! A SKUNK!

OH NO! A SKUNK!

Attached: skunk.png (789x552, 789K)

Goobers or Raisinets? Goobers or Raisinets? Ain't dat the eternal question?

GUESS I'LL NEVER KNOW THE ETERNAL ANSWER!

Attached: eternalanswer.png (582x425, 408K)

ahh nothing like fresh tinytoonposting

LOOK OUT, HORATIOOOOO!!!

Attached: tumblr_l7ueveQE5t1qa3mqmo1_500.jpg (500x373, 70K)

LIGHTS ARE DIMMING!!

LIGHTS ARE DIMMING!!!

SHHH

Attached: SHH.png (675x462, 598K)

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1563263116966.jpg (644x384, 65K)

THE AUDIENCE IS NOW DEAF

I tried both because of the movie, Raisinets is fucking delicious and the eternal answer.

Attached: 1537867652389.jpg (700x1070, 164K)

99 bottles of non alcoholic beverages on the wall,
99 bottles of non alcoholic beverages on the wall

It's just the dadgum state trooper again!

Call me picky, but isn't that song supposed to be "99 Bottles of Beer On the Wall"?

This movie made me believe that driving my car in reverse would make the odometer go backwards

RARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Attached: rar.png (1422x1054, 1.67M)

That scene really scared me the first time I sawr it.

I wish it that was that easy, I'd sell my car way easier. If I'm not mistaken, changing it in any way is illegal.

Old model cars could roll over back to 0.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TALKING THROUGH THE MOVIE?!

Attached: movie.png (674x458, 508K)

Hey, Miss Bunny Head Head! That's my baby kitty pooly wooly! I want it!

Attached: poolywooly.png (1426x1050, 2.24M)

OH MY WE'RE HAVING SO FUN NOW
*laugh track*

Attached: ohmy.png (1434x1034, 1.82M)

I remember watching this every the last day of school for years when it was released to home video.

This movie made me want to go to school and be excited about it in the first place. I finished school long time ago and I'm watching it right now for a millonth time, 16 years later.

That, and A Goofy Movie soon after.

Those kind of movies when they tried way more hard than they should had, with such tiny budget, it's admirable and makes it even more enjoyable as you recognize the effort.

Was she cute?

That's what he was saying? Never could catch that line.

This is a plot point in Matilda. (Changing the odometer, not driving the car backwards.)