Superman is the best

Superman is the best.

Attached: 1564154794881.jpg (1400x700, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SDBTVcBUVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Punches a guy so hard the Multiverse explodes
Based

Attached: 1345DC16-2C1C-4DE9-8958-0C91589FCD6A.jpg (1456x2238, 543K)

Great thread. Superman is the apex of cape.

No it's Carol that's the best.

Attached: 1547739679325.jpg (1856x772, 143K)

>the best
>doesnt have 1(one) good history
She's not even the best CM. That's Genis.

Why is he stronger than everything, even other Kryptonians?

Because he's American.

He is the best, but he isn't my favorite.
For me, it's Batman

Attached: file.png (320x485, 207K)

Because he's Superman. His power is that he's the best. Come up with any character and do "vs Superman." Superman always wins

If Superman is so great why doesn't he have any good fight scenes?

Superman is at his best when he isn't even throwing a punch.

First super hero, always copied, he will always win and be as strong as the story need him to be, blah blah. Superman is pretty much meta fiction at this point. Just read superman beyond if you need to know why he's "the best"

he is the embodiment of the undying human spirit, and you can never beat that.

rank your top 5 Superman stories

1. All Star Superman
2. For the Man Who Has Everything
3. Secret Identity
4. Superman For All Seasons
5. Morrison Action Comics

youtube.com/watch?v=3SDBTVcBUVs

Based and World's Finest-pilled

Attached: 1559737462813.jpg (1054x801, 452K)

I'm glad DC course corrected and restored the Superman/Batman broship . I'm interested to see what the new comic will be like.

Based

Lol

Still the best single issue of an ongoing series ever published by DC.

Attached: Superman_v.1_400.jpg (400x616, 70K)

They've been bros in New 52 after their initial meet up. The infamous lunch date where they just beat up Arkham inmates. And how can we forget the JRJR written issue that was basically Batman/Superman yaoi.

Attached: paranoid friend.jpg (1988x3056, 1.09M)

Theyve always been bros in the main canon. Dont let the casualshit like Injustice and Zack Snyder tell you otherwise

THIS. I told all the people who thought Action Comics 1000 was acceptable to go read Superman 400 and see how it SHOULD be done.

Lads I fucking love the double date

Attached: dd.jpg (1756x2700, 821K)

What the fuck is Snyder's JL even about?

>King
Pass. This story was generic slice of life that only retards gobble up. King dislikes Superman

Read it and found out

it is indeedanon,what a fine taste you have

Where is this from?

I've created a scene in my head of Flash fighting the Rogues to this song. It starts with him breaking out of the mirror dimension and at about 2.50 he uses his super speed vibration to phase into a giant ice structure Captain Cold made, shattering it and sending him and the Rogues crashing to the ground where Flash finishes them off . I'm a giant loser

I hated it. I really just disliked the dialogue to an unbelievable degree

Source? Haven't been keeping up with DC lately.

Where should I start with the course correction?

Because we want to believe that even if everything else fails, there's still somebody who won't turn tail and run. Superman is super because he's the one person who won't ever let you down when you need him.

Action figure smashing of the highest caliber. You know when a little kid describes a movie they just saw by going
>AND THEN
>AND THEN
>AND THEN

If this sounds like your cup of tea, go for it. I hate it

I need a great Superman story that's never on any lists.
Something that just shows how limitless the guy is.

Where do I start? I've been fascinated with writers going whole hog and not giving a shit lately.

>background isn't the right shade of blue
Good job Carolfag

Dark Knights Metal
Justice Leader No Justice
Justice League (2018) #1 thru present

Then you’re caught up.

League* not leader, lol

Thanks bro. Like you I'm not usually a fan of action figures smashing together, but occasionally it's refreshing in a weird way. Like a big mac on a cheat day.

I understand you completely. Sometimes I want to turn off my brain and enjoy a big dumb popcorn comic too. This one just didn’t do it for me. But give it a shot, maybe it’s for you.

Silly Supesfags, everyone knows Hal's the best.

Attached: hal.png (227x284, 143K)

How can he be the best when not only is he not the only Green Lantern, he’s not the only human Green Lantern. He wasn’t even the first Green Lantern. Hal Jordan isn’t fit to polish Supermans boots.

I do like Hal though

Attached: 1543141303550.jpg (676x580, 291K)

Yes

You sound upset? Most comic stories can be dumbed down and described by little kids. get off your high horse.

bump