Why Spider-Man have many great costumes compares to other heroes?

Why Spider-Man have many great costumes compares to other heroes?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

Because his base look is one of those rare, perfect comic costumes that it only needs slight alterations to provide a vast wardrobe of awesome. The eyes in particular seem to help a lot

Attached: Spider-Man Classic.png (600x1000, 255K)

Spider-Man is a great costume, and so original. Face completely covered, even the eyes. Body completely covered. No cape.

I’d love to see something like it before his debut but I haven’t seen it yet

>Spider-Man have many great costumes
A lot of the iconic non-derivative heroes do Superman, batman, WW, GL etc

he's iconic with a god tier design so it makes sense he'll always have some good variations.

Attached: kisspng-the-superior-spider-man-dr-otto-octavius-venom-ma-iron-spiderman-5ac707779c8fe9.904553701522 (900x860, 139K)

The best one is missing, the black costume. My favorite superhero costume ever.
2099/ Miguel O Hara is damn cool too.

Attached: black-spider-man-suit.jpg (1024x664, 91K)

Daddy Stark likes to spoil his boy toy

Attached: 9BBA8C21-C4AE-40AA-A594-22999BED1A8B.png (1280x1707, 815K)

Batman hardly changes his costume at all, besides removing his trunks or going full black in the movies.

Not as cool as Cat Claw.

Attached: 1526266823530.jpg (596x808, 254K)

he sells a lot of toys.

Attached: 1526267674785.jpg (426x492, 162K)

Attached: 1526265484767.jpg (1916x3446, 2.22M)

how the suit let see the abs but not the dick?

After the black suit they've constantly been throwing costume change gimmicks at him.

Bro there's a ton of variations to Batman's suit. Off the top of my head
>all those silver age things like zebra batman, rainbow batman, batman of zur en ar
>batman beyond
>all the mecha suits he has
you can get really creative with batman's costume

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Personally, I think it's because it's designed more in-line with female superhero costumes than male ones. Not only is it skin tight, but the colors are designed to draw attention to his lithe twink body and long, thin limbs.

Compare to something like where the brightly colored parts are all central (chest, belt, face). Even Spidey's all-black costumes have bright streaks of some kind along the legs and arms, even if it's just played off as shiny muscle shading.

Attached: superheroes (1).jpg (1380x920, 390K)

>I think it's because it's designed more in-line with female superhero costumes than male ones
That would be Namor.

They're saving it for the sequel.

I'm only seeing one there

>Not only is it skin tight
99 percent of superhero costumes are skin tight. When artists draw they're drawing naked bodies with lines that are colored in

full body head to toe costume. not a lot of those around.

Is that Ross Andru?

These two pics are making me very nostalgic for a simpler time.

John Romita Jr surprisingly.

Heh, whaddayaknow.
The magic of Spider-Man is that his face is covered so it allows you to look at an artist completely differently. I usually hate J Scott Campbells faces, which colors how I view the rest of his art. But recently I saw him draw Spider-Man, and I didn't have that face to bring down the experience, and I was so impressed with it.

Only half of these are good and hes got nithing on Batman.

Attached: h0gigpembvu11.jpg (1676x942, 73K)

How can you make Spider-Man have a more spider-like costume. Batman has the bat ears and wings. What about spidey.