September 6th

September 6th

Attached: Close Enough.jpg (1200x668, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bubbleblabber.com/warnermedia-upfronts-2019-tbs-may-have-thrown-in-the-towel-on-adult-animation-adult-swim-putting-renewed-focus-on-half-hours/
twitter.com/CloseBall
twitter.com/puccanoodles/status/1152385925894176769
youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC6D_0jVD7c
youtube.com/watch?v=EuZsc4K85kU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1K2Zy88Qys
youtube.com/watch?v=FpuxrBpp6Mo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source because its been 2 fucking years and I hate that it has been 2 fucking years since a word of this was spoken.

>bro check out my sick self insert but this time he has a GF LOL

Source right fucking now please.

I just want to know if this show somehow shares the same universe as Regular Show

I tried seeing for something on twitter but of course the series has to be named a common phrase. This would even fucking happen with Regular Show with a lot of performance posts like "its going to be a regular show tonight".

Fuck you OP I even checked you know where and they don't have anything about it.

The entirety of Regular Show was just a drug-induced hallucination of the MC in Close Enough

>he doesnt want to see the adventures of "what if mordecai and CJ married?"
mega gay

Mordecai had a two girlfriends over the course of Regular Show

Will the girl be like CJ though? Is that confirmed?

If you aren't posting a source in the next 20 minutes I'm calling bullshit.

No fucking way, they’re saving it for HBO Max so it won’t be out until at least spring

he's dead jim

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-27-19-55-32.png (205x75, 4K)

Don't get people's hopes up like that, man.

It’s nice to dream

>HBO Max
Where is this coming from? If anything I expected Adult Swim since a year ago, especially after
bubbleblabber.com/warnermedia-upfronts-2019-tbs-may-have-thrown-in-the-towel-on-adult-animation-adult-swim-putting-renewed-focus-on-half-hours/

from CNScoop, a tripfag who's a supposed insider that correctly guessed that Infinity Train was greenlit and SU got a musical themed movie

>and SU got a musical themed movie
That's not hard to guess since it's a musical show.

It makes sense that Warner was saving it for their streaming service because of it was going to air on [as] it easily could have aired many months ago

I'll be so pissed off if this winds up being one of those shows that gets produced but somehow never sees the light of day.

I'm already pissed, it took 2 fucking years to come out (if we take this rumor as more than a grain of salt) and in those 2 years no one has said anything about it, JG is fucking dead on social media, and its seemingly moved between networks multiple times. It was designed for Adult Swim and then they sent it to TBS where it was reworked and some intern transvestite got on the show who wanted to put their OC in it or something, then moved to Victor and Valentino iirc, then it seemed like [as] was going to get it again after TBS dropped their new animation and sent Final Space's SECOND SEASON (which is airing) to them, and now it might just go to streaming.

Not to mention what this has done to promotion. It's thing was that it was by the Regular Show guy, but that ended years ago at this point. No one even fucking remembers the trailer anymore which was all we ever got. Now if it is releasing at the start of September that leaves little time to promote it again, and we don't even have official word on that yet right now as it is. Fuck Turner.

This shit might not even be good and that's coming from someone who stayed with RS until the end, but I'd like to fucking know and JG deserves better. This is undeniably shit treatment, coming right after his previous show stopped getting new episodes promoted and died with a whimper. Can't forget that Teen Titans Go and Shrek night leading into the finale while AT got its own marathon. Also can't forget the nonexistent encore airings. Literally never reran on CN and it took Boomerang's nightly run at 10 or so PM of the entire series just to get to the end well after the finale premiered.

Yes I am livid. I can't stand the rest of the shows airing right now and the one that catches my interest gets completely fucked in the ass for 2 years.

and ended with neither and was stuck with a last minute consolation prize

I have a good feeling this is going to be bad. It's looks like it's going to be "Regular Show but now with "adult humor" to lazily rely on"

I feel like Huntress classified as a consolation prize, for Mordecai despite it being montage'd in a few minutes, it took him about a decade or so to get with someone else and then stayed with her. Finn kept fucking up his romances but the girl he got was in average time before any time skip stuff, and we didn't really even get focus and it was left up in the air if what they were was considered dating. I've heard way too much shit from Muto to remember but there was a chance he said they weren't.

I really don't think the way it played out means bird girl, despite the lack of even a name, counts as a consolation prize. He lived a long time after the 2 girls fiasco and went into a different era of his life before getting the bat. It's not the same as if he had got someone during the space mission who was rarely seen (like as rarely seen as Pam) without even saying if they were going at it or not.

>"adult humor" to lazily rely on
I worry about this too but I like JG and his taste enough to give him a bit of faith. If it sucks it sucks and that's a shame, but if it's good I'm not going to blow it off because of the unfortunately heavy self-insert thing. With Mordecai it wasn't that bad and I ignored the people saying it was his self insert, but with this it's way more on the nose. At least he's still keeping himself comedic and it isn't like, a mary sue thing I guess.

I appreciate your passion. I wanna see it too. I loved Regular Show, and I'm ready for its successor.

The bat lady's name was Huntress?

What's the gimmick? Is it really just Regular Show, but with humans?

Huntress Wizard, user, from Adventure Time

Attached: oof.png (1507x190, 74K)

>Static Cling and Enter the Florpus will be released before Close Enough gets a release date
>its wikipedia page has been removed
>JG hasn't posted on social media in over a year

what the fuck is this
twitter.com/CloseBall

>these unfunny writers
fear
>that vacant wall with this poster
the trailer is all that exists isnt it

Attached: D44od5dU8AAyKCF.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

I just got that they were referencing the title card oh my fucking god.

>’It’s possible that [TBS is] just waiting for all the Final Space craze to die down’

>more than a year passes, and Turner goes right back to shilling Final Space for its second season
I am ashamed of making that post, user. My blind optimism from 2018 now haunts me.

Attached: B2A7FE67-AE27-44D7-8E12-5B91CBD01ABD.png (356x356, 126K)

>you know where
I am assuming Reddit or Tumblr right?
Is tumblr still relevant at all or did it finally died? I dont really put much attention to what is popular now

Hahaha, that means we're few, but loud anons who keep the CE flame alive.
I'm legit worried about the show. I want it to work, as I trust JG with being honestly funny, but there's so much that could go wrong and so much that has already gone wrong. :(

>multiple artists who worked on Close Enough joined Owen Dennis on his Infinity Train series
>it turns out that Infinity Train is actually just a 10-episode miniseries à la Over the Garden Wall
Where are they now?

Attached: tfw Infinity Train is actually pretty Finite.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I mean the reddit for it. I didn't think to check Tumblr but it'd likely have given me more phrase results anyway. Tumblr isn't dead but we did get a lot more bullshit once they banned NSFW stuff (u-unless it's women protesting with their bodies of course!)

I hope JG writes some episodes like he did with RS, I remember he solowrote Eggscellent. Keep in mind the unfunny humor that can come from different writers.

>>multiple artists who worked on Close Enough joined Owen Dennis on his Infinity Train series
Yea, and it's already airing too.

Oh, that first sentence made it sound like Huntress was Mordecai's wife.

My bad, looking back it was kind of tunnel vision writing.

What is wrong with CN's marketing team? Why would they hype up a new series for a whole year only to reveal at the VERY last second that it's only 10 episodes, start to finish? For what purpose?

Attached: Season 1, my ASS.png (2132x810, 1.27M)

Didn't it seem kind of obvious that the story couldn't go on indefinitely?

What makes it worse is that the pilot was released in 2016, so it took three years for only that many episodes to be ordered.

>Didn't it seem kind of obvious that the story couldn't go on indefinitely?

Attached: Episode XLIII.jpg (991x293, 60K)

>Steven Universe as a whole will finally come to a close
>and yet, Close Enough will STILL not have a release date

Attached: Bad news, everyone.png (1920x1090, 880K)

Attached: cartoon for retards.jpg (97x132, 13K)

wheres the one with his arm edited in

A Twitter account run by Close Enough's writing team.

Attached: Cap Obvi.png (364x364, 262K)

How is this show only 10 episodes? Check marie lum's twitter she just started storyboarding on it since like last month or something. It's still in production you guys

Samurai Jack for the first four seasons didn't have a story outside of five episodes.

And ruined both relationships in the worst way possible.

>Tfw some fucking YouTube actor managed to get two seasons of his cartoon released faster than an experienced animator/showrunner

Attached: JG-Quintel.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Just because she cosplayed as Tulip doesn’t mean she’s working on the show: twitter.com/puccanoodles/status/1152385925894176769

However, Marie Lum did leave Craig of the Creek to work on another CN series. Could be any one of the new, milquetoast, TV-Y7 programs; could be the upcoming Rumble Jaw; who knows?

Attached: Tulip Olsen @ SDCC 2019.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

Amusing thing is that we can actually blame Louis CK for everything

Whoops, looks like I posted the wrong image

Attached: Froggy Kong Country.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

God she looks annoying. I hope it's just because Tulip does.

Jeez, might as well just stamp a big ol' "I HATE WOMEN" on your forehead.

Attached: That's a Cringe from me, dawg.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

You can do this shit anywhere else but not these threads.

Marie Lum is a sweetie, she’s 4’11” azn with severe gastro-intestinal issues who fetishizes being ginger and also sews her own sexy leather accessories (seems like she deleted her sexy cosplay pics unfortunately). Also, aggressively straight and girly

Attached: giphy.gif (500x300, 993K)

>seems like she deleted her sexy cosplay pics unfortunately
FUCK, NO!!

You saved those images, r-right?? I need me some delicious shortstack Asian qt

Attached: 283BA679-A7AC-4BC8-B0CC-03523C1518C4.png (738x520, 44K)

Tulip looks extremely annoying.

Attached: it tulip.jpg (222x227, 9K)

I'd be glad you were agreeing with me if it didn't mean there's probably some shitposty reason for it.

I hope it's good. I really miss Regular Show lads.

Attached: RegularShow_FannyHaters.jpg (2209x3268, 351K)

I wish, this pic of her thigh knife is still up but everything else from her Ren Faire getup from March-April is just thumbnails for ants in the Google cache now

Attached: 1102058032261812224_D0tL6NNUcAAu2zy.jpg (1881x2048, 346K)

This gave me flashbacks...

Attached: BEAF1C16-E445-4C95-B037-0D8C624E0A4B.jpg (909x1023, 68K)

Can you at least do this in your own threads now that your show has premiered and stop constantly bringing IT shit into these?

I don't even think she works on IT, she was on Craig of the Creek and is now on "unannounced show"
Besides, it's not like there's a whole lot to talk about in regards to Close Enough

>tfw I keep trying to bring back the fanny pack
one day lads

one day

Cry more, incel. Marie Lum is bae

Attached: 103962A4-9DAA-4E01-9AED-5DAB2B540D80.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

>Besides, it's not like there's a whole lot to talk about in regards to Close Enough
That doesn't turn it into a free for all for unrelated shit. Posting her cosplay that isn't even of Tulip goes even further beyond "tangentially related" to CE. Before IT had a release date it was the excuse that CE threads were for shows like it without a date, now there is no excuse.

This is the cancer that needs to leave. IT has garnered a fucking insufferable fanbase and memes that need to stay the fuck away from here.

Take a break from the internet, user.

Attached: 1544590487936.jpg (338x338, 18K)

Don't fucking lie anymore.

Lol, basedboy Owen Dennis has worked on Regular Show, Splittin' Rent, and Infinity Train (as have several of his colleagues). All three shows are thereby linked to the point where a single thread should be more than appropriate to house discussion related to them all.

Attached: Deaths Wife is the hottest RS girl. Prove me wrong.png (540x2709, 419K)

I stopped using Yea Forums because the amphibia and infinity train retards made everything insufferable. Really all it did was highlight problems that we have had for many years by now.

The one thing I remember about Regular Show threads is how comfy they were.

>this pic of her thigh--
OH, GODDD

Attached: Special the Pussycat (by Aaron Springer).gif (352x240, 234K)

Especially the 2010-2011 ones. I remember the random AT folks dropping in just to shit on us and everything towards the end of that time, though I think it was always there. Yea Forums changed pretty heavily around 2013-2014 and that's when RS itself lost its steam so I kinda just lurked for what episodes I could catch, caught a lot of Season 8 though because it was all airing in a couple weeks I had off from work.

Capeshit movie fans ruined Yea Forums more. The Disney/Marvel vs WB/DC cancer have been bad for years but it has been bad especially as of late from Yea Forums incel migrants coming over here with their captain marvel faggotry vs avatar or the captain marvel vs shazam faggotry has been the peak of it.

These threads nearly completely encompass the majority of Yea Forums. We really need a capeshit board.

This is such loose bullshit and you know it shitposter-kun.

>complaining about shitty users while using incel

Every did start going downhill around the 2010s. Everyone can blame MLP:FiM but it was the fandoms from tumblr that ruin Yea Forums.

Everyone is apparently incel for shitting on Disney so who cares?

It was funny when RS got an Emmy (for an episode solely boarded by JG no less) years before AT got on though

Our downfall really was that we were too welcoming. Needed a good mix between Yea Forums and what we had to even things out. Instead of just letting it get so bad we got corrupted.

I guess this thread is over. Thanks guys. I guess I'll wait and see if this was another shitpost fake date or not.

There was an emmy edit of Mordecai holding one and everything back then. The situation was mentioned in the AT threads vs RS threads image.

Is no one going to mention how a white person is voicing a black woman? That's pretty fucked up.

Who cares tumtard? A black man voiced Samurai Jack.

I don't think it's 1 to 1 with the VAs. JG is clearly taking the place of the creature in the box, he isn't in the frame because he's in the Warner warehouse with no breathing holes.

Look, I hate the Amphibia/Infinity Train/The Owl House shitposters as much as you do. Just a few days ago, their threads would pop up every five fucking minutes, each one made for pedos to keep repeating themselves like broken records.

That is not what’s happening here. The nature of Infinity Train as a miniseries is somewhat beneficial in helping us connect the dots to figure out what’s going on with Close Enough’s mysterious production. If you want to keep talking Close Enough, then let’s go!

Attached: DUDE WEED LMAO.jpg (409x408, 31K)

Clarence did it, it being a controversial move is literally within the last couple years. Heck, BoJack Horseman gets a lot of shit for being too woke and that has a white girl voicing an Vietnamese girl

Sure but they aren't doing that, they're using it as a normal home. One user in the past didn't give a shit about CE at all and just wanted to discuss IT. We aren't sharing threads, if they can't make it related beyond "a guy worked on both" then it's shit. I'd rather the thread die due to, as usual, a lack of anything to discuss then it to become another IT thread.

That wasn't the voice cast; that was the writing staff.

Jason Mantzoukas is all but confirmed to be playing Alex, and it's incredibly clear that JG is again voicing his self-insert.

Attached: we still don't know the two lead characters' names.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

>filename
This is what gets me the most, its so bizarre the situation that has unfolded for this series.

Close Enough?

More like, Cancelled Stuff!

Attached: Mungs2.png (1764x2779, 515K)

Had a very heavy worry that this was the case before. If this tuns out to be another false lead I'm done.

I seriously hope this didn't get canned for Final Space

>I'd rather the thread die
Holup. That's where I have to disagree.

I can't stand it when an user randomly decides to start yet another CE thread even when there's STILL nothing new to discuss. That "Close Ball" Twitter is the biggest news we've gotten in MONTHS. You guys always strictly stick to making the same points over and over again:

>still no release date
>SDCC trailer is two years old
>JG's self-insert
>TBS sucks
>Louis C.K. sabotaged the animation block
all of which leads to nothing new to talk about, and yet another identical CE thread that dies with less than 100 posts every damn time.

OP was clearly just trolling us, but why don't we just have fun with this topic one last time (a lengthy, bump limit-hitting thread with Close Enough as the general focus) and let loose before unanimously agreeing to just shut the fuck up about Close Enough until new info actually comes out, or until JG breaks his radio silence.

A few casual mentions of Infinity Train really isn't hurting anyone, especially not in a D.O.A. thread.

Attached: I-miss-Broad-City.jpg (700x690, 15K)

Kept hearing about a second season, from that insider source blog for animation studios, the rumor that Olan said at his panel that there was one, and that link earlier. I fear that when the time comes its just going to be bombed off.

I seriously hope people start realizing just how shitty and overrated Final Space is. The show is nothing more than a scifi stand-in for Rick and Morty until its Season 4 comes out this November.

Gorgeous visuals is literally all that Final Space has.

Attached: I love you, Devin Roth.jpg (1392x696, 250K)

>that insider source blog for animation studios
Please don't mention that joke of a blog. I will never understand why so many people use it as solid proof of a show's status rather than taking it with the teeniest grain of salt.

I want to see an official announcement coming straight from TBS/[adult swim] in a reliable news outlet.

Attached: Dizzy (S02E05).png (434x433, 280K)

>you guys stick to the same thing
Yes, we have nothing to talk about, I also said this. That Close Ball thing doesn't give us anything to discuss and it was posted in another thread.

As much as I'd like this to last and hit bump limit, we don't need unrelated shit getting us there. I don't care how dead in the water we are right now, we don't need to enable them trying to take over the threads as a second home when they have their own threads, their show has aired, they have their own drama, shitposts, memes, drawfags etc. They can stick to their threads. We keep getting "a few causal mentions" of it from the same annoying people in so many threads its gotten aggravating.

"it isn't hurting anyone" is a weak excuse for annoying behavior, I shouldn't have to explain any of this. Real acceptable casual mentions are things that can stay related enough, not just house its own separate discussion in an unrelated thread.

It's so bland and formulaic. Look, we did the dramatic piano thing, feel sad

Was it the Avocado death episode where they had that woman vocalizing tune? I remember it was more obnoxious than sad or feelsy. Same when Rick and Morty kept using that one real song (I forgot the name) for its "emotional plot" things.

>'You want one huge thread, when you could have multiple small ones.'
Don't try and talk me out of this. Those measly 50-post Close Enough threads are such a waste of space each and every time because you guys stay so close-minded.

I don't want this to devolve into an IT thread, but I do encourage the discussion to organically expand from the main topic of Close Enough, a show that most of you fail to have anything new to say about.

If some of us wanna take a little detour to shit on Final Space, then so be it. There are endless possibilities as to where our conversations in this thread may go. I'm tired of having threads that go absolutely nowhere.

Attached: keepin Greg from gettin dat sweet Rose Quartz puss.png (1280x727, 788K)

>when Rick and Morty kept using that one real song (I forgot the name) for its "emotional plot" things
I'm pretty sure they've only used it twice so far. I actually like the way it's used on the show. It's kind of like Evil Morty's Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk

Attached: Max Pauson made Jessica unreasonably sexy.png (1280x1920, 2.5M)

>If some of us wanna take a little detour to shit on Final Space, then so be it.
Final Space is related in the sense that we're pissed its having its second fucking season aired right now and we don't know the names of the main characters of our show despite starting production around the same time. It is also part of the same deal. That's the kind of casual lenient shit that works, not just talking about Infinity Train as if this were a thread for it, with no lead-in or anything about it being connected at all.

I'm the last person that would "police" a thread but these ITfags are fucking ridiculously juvenile, I'd like to discuss CE with what we're given and stay away from them for once. Pretty much everything Owen did on the show sounds like it was reworked out of after he left and the series left Adult Swim, and even if he was a main writer still, the only shit that's acceptable is seeing his other work to hypothesize what his output may be like with CE. Not just acting like its an actual IT thread.

There's a thin line between it, but posting a woman cosplaying as Tulip and then her non-infinity train shit to boot is retarded. It clearly already brought in "incel virgin women hater" shit posting immediately, that's a huge portion of the fanbase on this board for it. You're defending actual cancer.

So yes, I'd prefer if this thread just died than became that stuff when there's already enough of it and it doesn't do anything good.

>The nature of Infinity Train as a miniseries is somewhat beneficial in helping us connect the dots to figure out what’s going on with Close Enough’s mysterious production.
Stuff like this would be fine
Stuff like this isn't.

I usually don't give a shit about "off topic" but this is annoying as fuck. You're enabling this kind of behavior in general. If you can't see my point after this then I won't bother anymore. It isn't helping discussion either.

*Avovato

Show some respect for our fallen comrade.

Attached: queen quen.jpg (1080x1064, 68K)

>talking about Infinity Train with no lead-in or anything about it being connected at all
see:

But you do make good points. I don't want this to become one of those "Tribe" threads, but that's not at all what's happening here. Those Marie Lum posts are fine; horndogs will be horndogs.

Honestly, the only person who truly came close to bringing this thread to shit was the dude who said a cosplayer "looks annoying" just 'cause she was smiling.

Again, I would much rather have one lengthy thread that generally revolves around Close Enough rather than several pointless ones. Feel free to chime in with your thoughts on the show and the whereabouts of its crew members.

... Is JG okay??

Attached: food for thought.gif (290x266, 3.85M)

>Those measly 50-post Close Enough threads
Those are cathartic venting threads for the few of us that have lasted this long and haven't forgotten about it. Sometimes I forget the series until I see a thread. There is literally nothing to remind me of it on a normal basis except when a "never ever" thread happens. It's rarely even brought up outside of an OP in other threads unless JG or Owen get mentioned and it manages to get remembered.

Though my friend did ask me last month after I mentioned the series to him in 2017 if I could send him a link to the episodes, he assumed the series was out already too.

I felt towards RS' end that JG was putting some depression stuff in there but that it might have just been character based, but now with this shit going on and over one year without even retweeting something I think he might actually be down.

>my friend did ask if I could send him a link to the episodes
Fuck, I wish I had IRL friends who gave a shit about cartoons. Even casually like your friend does. It's always 'Game of Thrones' this or 'MCU' that.

You got me cryin' in the club, user.

Attached: tfw you'll never get to marry Tracee Ellis Ross.gif (500x281, 1.19M)

this

and

>lol look at all the random haha, it's gonna be cray cray man

>look at all the random haha
You can say this about any cartoon with comedy in it right now. From what I saw in the trailer it didn't seem that bad, just mundane stuff amplified. Having an animal loose in your house, some mascot fucking with you, whatever that was with him hammering a bag of meat to get it open but it somehow hitting him in the face.

I hope really fucking hard that the humor isn't like the other stuff, RS managed to do "random" humor pretty well, but that was especially in the delivery of the jokes. There's a difference between "I just goobered my toober" and "I JUST GOOOOOOOOOOOBERED MUH TOOOOOBAHREEUH". Instead of letting the joke be itself cartoons really like to exaggerate the line delivery to where it just fucking hurts to hear.

To clarify that line would suck no matter what.

You just reminded me that I reeeally loved Season 7's exploration of Mordecai's resentment for not doing more with his life and his underlying jealousy from seeing Rigby's own progress and personal success.

I'm a slut for licensed music, but this one really sent me: youtube.com/watch?v=ZC6D_0jVD7c

I still kinda wish Regular Show's final season hadn't literally gone out-of-this-world, but instead remained more grounded and personal to focus more on Mordecai and Rigby growing and working towards their goals. The three-minute ending montage could only do so much: youtube.com/watch?v=EuZsc4K85kU

Attached: Maellard's Package.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

>I still kinda wish Regular Show's final season hadn't literally gone out-of-this-world, but instead remained more grounded and personal to focus more on Mordecai and Rigby growing and working towards their goals.
Yea, I will always imagine a final season that was just about them gradually moving on. I guess that would have been difficult for a cartoon to do for kids/teens, it'd have to stay interesting enough and eventually the "thing comes to life" gimmick would have no place in a story like that. It'd just get in the way. It feels like they wanted to do a bit of that during space but they had so much going on and then getting cancelled on top of that they had to cut things and condense it.

Something like Rigby's school arc but expanded through a season and equally between the characters eventually getting out of the park. I'd like to have seen Mordecai go through the art process a bit more, I always enjoyed when it came up any other time. Unfortunately I have no idea what they were thinking with Rigby's actual arc, I don't feel like he came out any different than when he went in. The movie's original ending with him signing up for an online course (and the original movie in general) seemed like it was going to start a better story for him. What we ended up getting was some weirdly childish for RS apologizing thing.

Wish I could find my old ass RS images, Hard to believe it's been over for years, I stopped posting a lot during S8 because it was moving so fast no discussion was really needed and I was also catching episodes on demand the next day. S7 was kind of dead too thread wise. I wasn't really feeling the space arc but the terraforming thing caught my attention, figures it'd be cut. I was pretty disappointed when they did the twin brother reveal, that episode in general was very low-tier. We wouldn't have had an MC death I guess but the literal down to earth final season idea would have been much better. Casual comfy "coming of age" stuff.

>going nowere?

On the topic of RS, I loved episodes that took place at the park and showed them doing their jobs (or not doing them), I hope JG can replicate that atmosphere sometimes in CE. Including character moments like at the end of Steak Me Amadeus when they just sat on the roof. Don't fall into the trap other adult cartoons do, JG. Cartoons for adults can take themselves seriously without undermining everything, afraid to commit to anything, with a joke. If RS can do stuff like that so often (the relationships stuff for all the grief did lead to some good character moments) I really expect CE to handle it just as well.

It's a 22 minute series, also. That's just begging for slower paced character scenes.

>the original movie in general
Tell me more

Attached: I Wanna Fuck That Unicorn.jpg (600x602, 32K)

There's so much shit that was cut dude. I remember it being posted about and I posted about it sometimes too. Things ranging from original designs being much more awesome to different story paths. It's been awhile but I might be able to find that gigantic image of the concept art collage. The cut scenes are animatics on the DVD but I think they were posted to a google drive or something back around the final season.

I remember Future Mordecai looking pretty nice in some of the art. Aside from that I remember they changed the introduction of Ross at the beginning, Mordecai was revealed to have been job hunting without Rigby for instance.

Two of them were on Youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1K2Zy88Qys
youtube.com/watch?v=FpuxrBpp6Mo
I'm not sure where the ending is. Also holy shit I just remembered that storyboard picture from one of the boarders where at the start Rigby just said go to hell. How could I forget that. Laughed my ass off the first time I saw it. I don't think I saved it though.

I'm sure someone else remembers this stuff, it was posted about fairly often at the time.

Attached: movie art.jpg (5856x3880, 3.87M)

Attached: other image.jpg (2346x3978, 1.48M)

oh i get it, loli POPS