Two of the voice actors, and one of the producers, for this scene are now dead. And the show’s still going...

Two of the voice actors, and one of the producers, for this scene are now dead. And the show’s still going. This just gets more and more fucked up.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAFk_sdtWYw

Attached: 054AB15F-2595-40FA-A8F2-05312B50AC6C.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ffaTv4ajg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's going to take one of the 4 main cast members to die before Fox finally lets The Simpsons end.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ffaTv4ajg

>Barely on Yea Forums yesterday.
>Just now found out that Russi Taylor died.
Well, shit.

Attached: 1541385284465.jpg (374x395, 27K)

>Two of the voice actors, and one of the producers, for this scene are now dead.

And another VA is in a cult.

They've been in that cult a long, long time.

It'll never end. They're voice actors. They're a huge property. They can be replaced. They will be replaced so long as the show and merchandise continue to make money.

yeah linear time is a bitch

wait until you find out your mom wants you out of the basement because she's selling up and moving to Florida before it sinks

Only because they can afford it.

I think once one of them dies, the others will receive one hell of a pay cut because they're no longer irreplaceable.

What are the best Martin episodes?

The one where he dies

Attached: EAhJHGJXoAUfbOk.jpg (315x315, 23K)

How many Simpsons cast members are now dead?

3. 2 from old age, and one from death by andy dick.

>anyone who's sad about death is a manchild who still lives with his mother!
Fuck off, douchebag. You aren't the expert on emotions.

>one of the producers
shit i forget sometimes that one of my mom's clients is sam simon's sister. it's still so fucking weird to see people dying left and right.

It wouldn't be worth it. Can they really justify paying a new VA $300k per episode? The current VAs get paid that because they basically became established household voices, some random schlomo off the street that can do a Homer impression doesn't deserve that much money. At this point Disney has enough episodes to slap onto their steaming services, why even continue it?

4 actually, not counting guest stars

>irl lunchlady Doris
>Phil Hartman
>mrs krabapple
>Russi Taylor

10 bucks says they'll use the audio from two decades of episodes to keep going

>it's still so fucking weird to see people dying left and right.
So did you never hear about any people dying until you were an adult?

How is this in anyway fucked up

Just wait until they can deepfake the actors' voices. Then they can die and the show can keep going forever.

Attached: 1216173.jpg (960x720, 72K)

you're forgetting Sam Simon

S T O R I E S F O R Y E A R S

Some people are lucky enough not to have to deal with death for a long time.
Least of all celebrity death.

they have the tech, they just need it to become socially acceptable. it'll be a while, what with human voice actors still existing and all, but it'll happen down the line.

To me it feels like a lot of people now don't get properly conscious of death until mid-20s. Not sure how, but all those teens on social media who really do not seem to know how to react and respond to everything with memes really perplex me.

All of these Simpsons crew dead and Al Jean isn't one of them. Fuck you, Al, you fucking fuck.

Yet the Twins are in this shot, also voiced by Taylor.

They've got thirty years of voice clips of the main cast they could feed into a synthesizer, user.

The only thing keeping them from using those to voice new episodes is that it's easier to pay the voice actors at this point.