Kick ass

Hi there. When i was sixteen i watched this movie in wonderment. I felt what you might call "nerdgasm". Now i'm twentyfour years old and found thee comic books and read each one. This was even better than the movie to me. So after i rewatched movie and reread comic books i want more and i'd be glad if you guys could advise me something similar to this . Humor, fun, coolness , i liked everything about this story. I'm not really omnivorous, there's not so much movies i like, but this one was just fine. And i feel like this is just ain't enough. I want more of this kind

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1054x1600, 474K)

You mean like vigilantes with no powers or?

Just read deadpool. Kickass is not really a thing that's replicated often when it comes to what you're looking for.

What about a story where a wannabe or a group of wannabe vigilantes completely, utterly fail because reality?
As for OP's question. Maybe Scott Pilgrim? It's not cape though.

Yeah try Joe Kelly's Deadpool. You might also like The Boys if you're looking for a cynical superhero story that's kinda funny and hyperviolent.

Read foolkiller. The storytime should be in the archives.

well i kind of can't tell what i mean but let me think. I'm charmed by the way story mocks superheroes and not turns it into full parody. I like that there's a lot of mockery on superheroes clishe and actually plot that i'm not used to see in a superhero movie/story. It's more down to earth. And it's cool not because it seem's damn realistic - surely if you get a better look into how things going you'll with the naked eye it's totally unrealistic. But what i mean is there's a lof of shit happens to hero even when he becomes a better version of himself, which is really true to life. Where you can win only once and for all times, you win and you're still fighting. That's what i like. How the things happen , very unpretentious and you can really relate to this guy and it's more easy to believe in this story and by that have more joy reading it

Have you read Watchmen yet?

thank's i'll have a try

Just read taskmaster.

Attached: detail.jpg (550x835, 110K)

Yeah I really think you'll like The Boys.

yes i have. I liked it. Plot, characters, drawing, i liked everything. It was good but you know if i'd drew a comparison the watchmen would a slow-carbs and the kick-ass would be a fast carbs. I like both in different ways. And god the movie was great but it took some time to proprely appreciate it.

Kick Ass's popularity was a good time.
I could get really excited about a little girl in tight leather without my friends thinking it was weird.

well i watched movie many times and i'm not sure comic book will be different enough to spend time on it. But the movie was great

comic book movies are usually radically different from the source, the only exception to this rule is kick ass whose only change was Bigdaddy's background story.

:D
I remember those times. I was sixteen and couldn't really comprehend how i am so excited about a little girl. Then i saw "Let me in" and god obsessed with this girl. And i found out later i wasn't the only one. It was like epidemic. I'd even dated a girl that looked like her. It took about three years to go through this phase and after that i felt like i can restore my connection with god watching let me in with no tension in my pants

and in the end he didn't get the girl (in comic book) which i find somehow realistic and trustworthy

It gets wacky sometimes, but you should check out the Badger by Baron.

In addition to the boys, check out Ennis' Hitman too. Both are Ennis mocking superheroes.

you know there were times i'd been into violence and tough heroes with cool background story with a touch of cynicism but not now. That's kind of strange but today i'm more into good tough guys. I watched "drive" in awe. This guy totally won my heart. And now this cynical bad guys is everywhere. I see them at my work on everyday basis :D So i'm looking for some bright-side type of hero. But anyways i'll check this out out for sure. I'm not writing off bad dudes from my sight

much appreciate it. I got quite a list to check. Feels good man

Live action Kick-Ass reboot when?
The parody/deconstruction of superheroes genre is a market that definitely could be tapped into right now especially after the popularity of stuff like the MCU leaves people wanting more serious/ non traditional things

MCU movies still make bank. Millennials are into creepy comfiness and nostalgia.

i saw this new spider-man movie and it was rather good but nothing like kick-ass. I mean ofcourse in fairnes it doesn't have to be like kick ass. It's a very different type of movie. Wouldn't say it's untradidional. I'd rather say it sets new traditions to the story. And it's very likeable, sometimes even cool BUT. Peter is just a good guy. Normal, kind, not perverted to any extent. He's not jercking off after school, has a sexy milf-ass aunt May, doesn't have any filthy thoughts of it and not hitting on some sexy chick at school, not even half-crazy. And it's soo hard to relate to this guy :D
And there's this psycho geek kick-ass that has some real mental issues thought it's not that clear and he totally owns it in his fucked up way. And god i'm so eager to see anything that will come up somewhat similar to it let alone continuation

The tick?