Does Yea Forums like Bojack Horseman?

Is it better than Tuca and Bertie?

Attached: 7C5E1EBF-8D6B-4D60-9AD7-FABB9E73A6E3.jpg (700x700, 85K)

I like it.

It was an interesting concept at first and then became the writers trying to outdo themselves every 5 minutes.

i like bojack horseman
i think they were on about the same level, but the whole relapsing thing in bojack that happens every season makes the series egregious at some point. i wasn't too impressed with season 5.

no
is your name Yea Forums? i didn't think so stfu

I like Todd.

Honestly this, Next season should be the last one.

2nd season should have been the last one.

Better highs, lower base-line. To me that makes it better, but that's because I skip through a lot of the generic sitcom garbage.

Honestly fuck off

>but the whole relapsing thing in bojack that happens every season makes the series egregious at some point.
Agreed. It lowers rewatchability a lot too, because you know the characters are just gonna fuck up again. Season 4 was a good ending to Bojack’s arc and should’ve left Season 5 as a door for other characters to take the spotlight.

It's too frustrating to watch. I can watch Bojack ruin chances at happiness only so many times.

honestly go back and read a book to expand your vocabularly

Dropped it in the depressing mother/stepsister season.

*BoJack Horseman

*Tuca & Bertie

Attached: 66B2A7EB-B3BA-4023-B1AE-E814E7CD0655.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>’IT’S TRYING TOO HARD!’
Please stop talking.

Personally I enjoy Bojack, though I know it's not for everyone

as for being better than Tuca and bertie, almost for sure. Tuca and Bertie tried to do the whole "flawed character" thing too, but Tuca and Bertie's flaws were just obnoxious, where's Bojack's were morally flawed, or moments where he made huge mistakes. I dunno man at the end of the day maybe I find depression and loneliness more relatable than being ""irresponsible to the point of annoying"" and """oh geeze i really want to cheat on my boyfriend with my boss""

but then again it is written by a woman

Very hit and miss with more miss than hit, but really strong hits when it hits. Should have ended two seasons ago, but they do still churn out the occasional really great episode in recent seasons.

>Is it better than Tuca and Bertie?
I can't imagine anyone actually liking Birdtit Family Guy over this.

I don't think it should have ended with 4, but I think 6 would be a great place to end.

There are only a few things they need to do to get complete closure:
>have BoJack go through rehab to complete his redemption arc
>have BoJack finally start dating Diane
>address Todd and Emily's relationship, either have Todd be willing to fuck her despite being asexual or have Todd reject her because she fucked BoJack
>have Carolyn get married to Ralph
>have Mr. Peanutbutter call of his wedding to Pickles to show that he's matured and isn't just going to repeat his same mistakes again

>but Tuca and Bertie's flaws were just obnoxious
Tuca and Bertie tried to make 'soft' flaws for their characters and didn't stick to them. Tuca's lifestyle isn't bad, she just needs to learn to "Adult" better and she can keep being herself! Bertie doesn't have to deal with her feelings for Pastry Pete, because he's really a jerk and is evil so now we can poo on him, goodbye moral quandaries! Oh and its not Tuca's lifestyle that caused her current illness, its just a quirk of nature, and don't you worry because Bertie isn't going to push Speckle away, he'll eventually accept that she messed up and forgive her completely like any normal sitcom would do!

Tuca and Bertie are unironically a sitcom that Bojack would make fun of.

yes because bojack doesn't try to appeal to millennial feminists.

Season 6 will be Bojack running away from rehab until the final scene where he goes and begins opens his mouth then it will cut to credits

I honestly don't Bojack and Diane to get togather.