You can only pick one

You can only pick one.

Attached: 2512f985b23930d1986dca58f8656054.jpg (1000x732, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZWvXcjJs4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't own a vcr.

We can help with that

Attached: D136AB3A-01B9-47B0-90C5-AB78FD3A9EA6.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

I choose Wizard of Oz because it had a big close-up of Ashanti's bare feet.

Christmas Carol by a long shot. Treasure Island is great but Christmas Carol is a better adaptation of the source material while still keeping the Muppet humor intact.

Also

Christmas Carol = Muppet Movie > 2011 > Great Muppet Caper > Treasure Island > Manhattan > Most Wanted = From Space

That's what thrift stores are for.

This guy has got the right idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZWvXcjJs4M

>robot gonzo where they play with his radio dial nipples
i have to go with christmas carol

Post-Jim Muppets started off pretty good. But then it all went wrong with From Space. Why?

I'll choose both and you can't do a damn thing to stop me.

I forgot that even existed, and you should too.

>walt disney pictures

Muppet Christmas Carol, but only if it's the VHS version because every other home release of the movie omits "The Love is Gone" scene.

Unironically Sony.

Fucked around with From Space and Grouchland too much and they both bombed, no one would touch Jim Henson Productions til Disney bought the Muppets, and even then aside from 2011, all they've done is fuck everything up.

Some of the DVDs have it if you watch in Fullscreen

Attached: CMRF8912.jpg (400x303, 55K)

what? i have it on dvd and that song is in there

Muppet Wizard of Oz is also the most accurate to the book.

Treasure Island because Scrooged and Mickey's Christmas Carol exist.

I watch one of these once a year.
Maybe if there was a pirate holiday, Treasure Island would have a chance.

Treasure Island so I can use the $10 coupon.

I can see why they axed it, it's a weird tonal departure, that plot never really resolves, and all the rest of my family hate the song.
I like it though.

WHEN YOUR A PROFESSIONAL PIRATE
you dont even have a choice

I'll just go the the store and buy them on a DVD/BluRay/Digital combo pack.

Christmas Carol blu ray is missing one of the songs. Treasure Island has Great Muppet Caper on it for free

Christmas Carol is great but I wouldn't put it equal to the original. The Muppet Movie is still the best one.

Which Muppet movies are actually canon to Kermit's life, and which ones are just stage productions he happens to star in-universe?

Muppet Christmas Carol is my favorite Christmas movie. There's nothing more cozy than being wrapped up in a blanket with a big mug of hot chocolate, turning the tree lights on and singing along to Marley and Marley

I'd have to say Treasure Island.
You can watch it all year round, plus there are tons of other Christmas Carol movies to choose from.

As cheesy as it is I like when the Ghost of Christmas Yet to come literally bends reality into a dark void through which to traverse time

Only one of those movies has Tim Curry in it, the choice is simple.

When this is a top choice Carol adaptation there is no choice

treasure island dickens a shit

Shimber my timbers shimber my bones

On one hand, I think Christmas Carol is the better Muppet movie
But if this is a "wipe one from existence" situation, other posters raise the point that there aren't that many comedy adaptations o Treasure Island, especially on par with the Muppet one