WTF did Ariel see in him?

WTF did Ariel see in him?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (700x525, 51K)

First human she saw, so she imprinted on him. Like a dog.

Handsome prince, I guess. When you're that good-looking you can afford to be bland as plain yogurt.

The few traits he shows are positive, being generally pretty nice, while being brave enough to ram a sea monster with a boat
along with being rich and handsome

first human guy she saw. And Ariel is a teenager.

Seven vaganias

His sperm on her eggs

Ariel first saw him during the birthday scene where he was showing off abilities of singing, dancing, bonding with his pet dog. Then came the ship wreck where he was one of the more in-charge people on board.

He doesn't really have that much of a personality outside of brave and nice and it's not demonstrated as well as it could be outside of the beginning and end of the movie. But it is there. In the end, she's just a teenager falling in love with a handsome older firefighter.

He's honestly remarkably handsome compared to the other plain handsome Disney princes of his era and before

>WTF did Ariel see in him?

probably something she never saw before.....

Attached: Mans-Hairy-Legs.jpg (1000x884, 23K)

All that singing chipmunk money.

I think there was an episode in the show where she sees him free a dolphin that got trapped in a net.
I don't think she got a good look at his face but still. He's been a consistently good guy who's good looking and loves animals - what's not to like?

He was voiced by Spider-man and shes a redhead
/thread

I never found that scene with Ariel's feet to be sexy

a benis?

>mermaids have foot fetishes

Ah, I see you aren't white. Pro tip, all women love that big white cock

Attached: 1543086029266.png (477x848, 214K)

Attached: imagine.jpg (500x282, 25K)

I just re-watched The Little Mermaid this morning and I have to say... Ariel is by far the worst Disney princess.

The only worthwhile thing she did in the movie was save the guy from drowning but other than that every bad thing that happened in the film was due to her being selfish.

surprised there isn't an edit of hte "cute feet" anime girl that looks like Ariel yet

>Tall
>Rich
>Blue eyes
>Square jaw
>Nice guy
>Royalty
>Charismatic
>Animal lover

Gee I wonder

his flute skills

Uncircumcised Princely Dong

she just couldn't not fuck him!

Look at this stuff
isn't it feet?

Attached: little_mermaid_1080p_disneyscreencaps.com_2016.0.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

He satisfies her human fetish. That's all.