I will avenge my beloved Scar with my son who was conceived when I cucked Scar

>I will avenge my beloved Scar with my son who was conceived when I cucked Scar
What was this movie? Making Kovu's Scar's not related by blood son only opened more plot holes than it solved.

Attached: kovuzira.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3w2DuWLZSA
youtube.com/watch?v=zpfzTFEfQ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=cctODMSwcj0
youtu.be/cHs02rubg7A?t=1m19s
youtu.be/ytAdf52YcJ0?t=2m21s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they should have mare kovu scar's son, everything in the movie would have made a lot more sense that way

Nuka was Scar's real son. Not sure about Vatani....

[citation needed]

Hey, she loved Scar, but look at the piece of genetic shit that came from fucking HIM. (Nuka, btw) Lionesses are not stupid. She went out and found a genetically superior male to conceive Kovu.

>look at Nuka

Don't blame her one bit.
Scar made retard babies.

Attached: lion-king2-disneyscreencaps.com-2549.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

Flip Kobler is an uncredited writer for this movie (in fact, he was working in some form or another in a lot of the straight-to-dvd releases, credited and uncredited), and was called in in the beginning, and near the end to patch some things up. He confirms, yes, Nuka is Scar's kid, Kovu was also going to be but they had to change that due to implications of incest in the movie's resolution.

The whole sequel makes Scar look like a complete retard.
>take the lions who are actually loyal to you and shoo them away while keeping the hyenas who are only close to you because they want food
>on the same day Simba shows up to take back his throne

Yes...but then Disney has to deal with the whole incest thing user.

>Kovu was also going to be but they had to change that due to implications of incest in the movie's resolution.
Why didn't they catch it before writing the script? Because the final product relies so much on Kovu being Scar's heir who just happens to be unrelated to him. He looks exactly like him. He's raised to be the heir to the throne despite no blood right.

But it makes a whole lot of sense that Scar's kid would look so much like a retard that the mother needed to make another kid who embodies his good qualities.

But where did she find another male lion? And how did she find out that male lion would be chad enough, but still similar enough to Scar that his kid looks exactly like Scar?

They would rather the question of who is his father be a mystery than openly admit two cousins are fucking.

I know, I know, but this was all thought of in the very beginning. Apparently this is how movies are made when it's not big screen: a bunch of ideas are all thrown together, and it's up to a group of people to thread them into some form of coherency.

Loner lions are all over the place between established territories. There are far more lions in The Lion King franchise that will never be seen, spoken of, or known of. Real world rules apply. The main characters aren't the only lions in the whole fucking world, guy.

But if that were the case, why didn't Sarabi find a lone lion in the middle of nowhere and ask him to help throw Scar off of the throne? If Zira could find a lion to fuck her, surely Sarabi could get one of her friends to whore her way to freeing Pride Rock from Scar's clutches.

For those few anons who actually like and enjoy Lion Guard, how do you headcanon those events into Lion King 2? What the fuck were Kion and his friends doing while his family was facing off against Zira?

Wasn't that what Nala was doing when she found Simba?

Maybe the show will answer that?

I don't watch the show but with how many other shows tie into movies nowadays (Agents of Shield and such) you can explain away shit pretty easily. Like oh no Kion got stranded on a log and washed out to Madagascar during the events of Lion King 2 or some shit.

Supposedly he isn't even either of their kids now and just a child they adopted together

Zira is the best Disney sequel villain. Fight me.

>Scar adopting a cub
Why? Since when would he take a stray cub into his pack out of the kindness of his heart? It's not like he was expecting to die at the battle of Pride Rock, so he couldn't be so desperate for a worthy heir that he adopted a cub who happened to look like him.

I thought she was pretty cool.
And as always the villain song was the best in the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=v3w2DuWLZSA

Maybe it's like a Gambino and Sys thing. Zira found a cub surrounded by a bunch of dead lions, and kept begging Scar to adopt him until he finally gave up. Except Scar dies before he could become an abusive dad and sell Kovu for 3 silver coins.

I mean, it's not like there's much competition.

He's going to go live with another pride.

Well he hates that Mufasa got everything just because he was the firstborn so much he wanted to shit on his own firstborn as much as possible to get back at him by proxy

I like vitani. she's cute.
she reminds me a little to that crazy girl from the anime super hero show tho

Attached: Vitani-the-lion-king-2-simbas-pride-4221075-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

and ?

If Scar kept his pack with him at the end of the first movie, how fucked would Simba be? He relied on every other lion to turn on Scar and help fight back against the hyenas.

gee, is almost as if this movie was rewritten and re-edited at the 11th hour.

Kovu's adopted and was selected by Scar to be his heir. That way you don't have two cousins getting hitched at the end of the movie.

>who actually like and enjoy Lion Guard
kindergarteners shouldn't be on here

I like her edgy goth-punk like style

She's cute as a cub then kinda turns fugly when she grows up.

MOOFASA

Attached: tenor (1).gif (412x246, 1.68M)

Season 3 premieres next week. We'll just have to wait and see.

I like both versions. I always liked the "freckles" the adult version has.

They're probably supposed to represent where whiskers were torn out or something, but since none of the lionesses are drawn with whiskers at all it's just kind of a random weird design element.

Attached: 349cfc6ddc961c3c39bdee52b9438814.png (861x1029, 520K)

Someone post it

>Since when would he take a stray cub into his pack out of the kindness of his heart? It

Kovu looks EXACTLY like him, and in the event they found it he'd likely be in a position where he's alone, malnourished and likely in a sad state, maybe Scar saw a lot of himself in Kovu and decided to keep him when he noticed his own kid was a retard baby.

>not even cartoon characters are inmune to THE WALL
such a sad world

Attached: tumblr_o17e2siNur1r2ma8xo6_250.jpg (225x400, 31K)

do the female hyena have rape fantasies with Mufasa or something like that?

I mean, they had Simba and Nala get together despite all odds being they're half-siblings.

Why did Scar even want to be the king of pride rock? The other lions were mostly assholes to him, even after he became king. As far as the animated film went, the hyenas seemed pretty fond of Scar, even when the food supply began running low. It was only tossing them under the bus that made them turn on him. Was hanging out with them not good enough or something?
I'd have chillee with Shenzi and Banzai, they seem cool

Kofu is his son, that's what the other user meant

*Kovu

Wow, their refuge is a god damn termite mound. That must be pretty painful to live in.

Sp when SImba returned to the Pridelands he started killing off Scar's cubs, right?

Scar approved of that. He was pretty progressive. But kidding aside, I heard in some piece of added lore Scar did confirm Kovu as his heir or something.

Scar was a retard who cared more about wearing the crown than any of the responsibilities a king has. He only had any interest at flipping off his brother, but didn't understand what consequences were and only focused on short-term victories. I don't think he expected to do work as king. He just assumed his hyenas would do all the work for him.

Yeah, we can agree the sequel was a fucking mess.

Simba and nala are fucking cousins. Plus animals incest all the time. Can you feel your family tonight?

Kovu's parenthoor problems aside, it's still pretty good

The incest part can easily be explained with the exact same argument about Scar/Kovu:
Nala isn't really Mufasa's. He might have just found her and her mother somewhere, and since he's a "good" lion, he didn't kill Nala but instead accepted them into his pride. Hell, if Scar could accept non-related cubs, why not Mufasa?

scar lamented he was from the shallow end of the gene pool.

>he gets Zira pregnant
>Nuka’s born but he’s sickly
>Gets pissed at Zira
>probably beats her ass too
>She promises to make it up to him
>very shortly afterward Simba returns
>new king tells her to gtfo
>she does
>finds orphaned Kovu along the way

But since Zira said Scar specifically chose Kovu to be his heir, he had to have been alive when Kovu was part of the pack. Unless you bring in Lion Guard and say it's the undead lava Scar.

It's implied Claudius would have been a good king, or better than Hamlet at least?

>newborn kovu was there when simba reclaimed the throne
>yet nuka and vitani are older

goddamn this makes it even more confusing. kovu and kiara are about the same age to begin with. also I never watched lion guard, so you’re implying he’s some reincarnation of scar? because that’s would be the only way how kovu could resemble scar and not biologically be his child.

>not related by blood
Wait, when was this stated?

>Scar wasn’t my father
>but he was still part of me

For context, he and Kiara are stargazing (callback to TLK) before returning to the Pride Lands.

Not kidding, but the "do you think Scar's up there?" is one of the best throw-away lines Disney ever came up with with its implications

The best is "My son RESPECTS me."

the only reason they changed it so kovu wasn't scar's kid was to avoid incest, but forget that's too late given nala and simba are from the same pride anyways

I wouldn't be surprised if Scar hand picking Kovu was entirely in Zira's head.
>Zira: Scar, have you met my son Kovu? Don't you think he'd make a great heir?
>Scar not paying attention: Yes, that's nice. Shouldn't you be hunting for food?

Scar was a flaming homo anyway. He probably saw how shit his real offspring was and sent her off to some other land to be bred while he fucked that spastic hyena

Still the second best Lion King movie.

>when you want kovu to kill simba but he starts fucking him instead

Attached: Vitani_3.jpg (640x360, 15K)

That was the weirdest subtext in the movie

Scar x shenzi is a weird pairing

Because Kovu was to Romeo as Kiara was to Juliet. Lion King 2 is furry Romeo & Juliet. If Kovu was Scar’s son then they would be cousins. Do you not think before you type/post things?

Attached: FD154B21-DB0B-4F97-987F-73C0B2C256CB.jpg (2000x1122, 97K)

Could have made Kiara a boy and have the "Juliet" be Vitani.

more like when you think you can handle a zebra alone...

Every cub in a pride has the same father, Nala was most likely Simba's half sister, and that was ok as long as they never mentioned it.
They could just have done the same with Kovu.

Its too bad they removed Madness of King Scar because it makes a point of scar being too self absorbed to actually be a traditional king, with a mate and heir, until its too late and he's already screwed up too much. Its reasonable for him to want an heir, he's self absorbed but he's not some rule the world immortally villain.

Well turns out as of Lion Guard he's in lion hell.

My headcanon is that Lion Guard takes place in the Pridelands level of Kingdom Hearts 2 after Sora left. Completely different timeline than the movie, but with more magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpfzTFEfQ_4
"Kovu, Kovu, Kovu, Scar's wasn't even his father, he just took him in"

Maybe Vitani and Nuka were cubs, with Nuka being the oldest one while Kovu had been recently born. Also, Nala and Simba get down to business quickly and Kiara is born not long after, would it work?

youtube.com/watch?v=cctODMSwcj0
Deleted scene imply Kovu is older than Kiara since he was already a cub when she was born

they were really laying the not incest thick with simba’s pride

Are asiatic lions as familial as African lions?

Adult lions kill any cubs that they didn't sire. That's why Scar tried to kill Simba in the first place.

>lion hell.

Isn't that a show for young children?

But then some rando Chad would be in power and who knows what he'd do?

When your other option is living the rest of your life under the rule of a crazy king and his pet hyenas, a rando chad king is basically your guardian angel comparatively.

I don't get it either.

>For those few anons who actually like and enjoy Lion Guard, how do you headcanon those events into Lion King 2? What the fuck were Kion and his friends doing while his family was facing off against Zira?
season 3 is supposedly meant to help explain that

the sort of lions who wander around fucking chicks aren't the sort of lions who want the responsibility of being a king

they were worried about incest or something

aren't some of these in the film?

They're actually going for a unified continuity? Animators these days think too much.

>They're actually going for a unified continuity? Animators these days think too much.

autism is everywhere these days user

That's a neat idea.

>Could have made Kiara a boy and have the "Juliet" be Vitani.

yes, but that wouldve been a bit boring since TLK already had simba (a male) as protagonist

Zira's death is in the movie, yea but she just "fall", she don't kill herself just to spite Kiara. Also Nuka last words aren't the same.
youtu.be/cHs02rubg7A?t=1m19s
youtu.be/ytAdf52YcJ0?t=2m21s

I'm glad 1 1/2 didn't even pretend to acknowledge this.

They remade TLK, do you think they'll remake Simba's Pride??

>she don't kill herself just to spite Kiara.
kek, it's almost identical, they just cut out her saying "no".

Nuka's death is different enough you're right.

1 ½ is fucking garbage.

I feel like the original zira death was finished byt then someone when "what the fuck, no" and so they just cut that part ands kept everything else, so she just has THAT BIG smile while falling.

"Shit, she's still smiling. Suzanne, would you mind screaming into the mic?"

I feel like if they were going for that they'd have snuck in Zira as a bit part.

incest incest something

Yeah I remember when I was little thinking how weird it was that it looked like she was smiling. Also if Nuka is Scar's and Kovu is some rando who conveniently looks like Scar's, who's Vitani's dad? If she was Scar's too there's no reason why he'd pass over her for Kovu, but I guess we can't have lesbian lions. We could if Disney weren't cowards.