Why did Cucka turn Lois into a libtard?

Why did Cucka turn Lois into a libtard?

Attached: 20190727_085333.jpg (469x690, 163K)

doesn't know or care about continuity

Using too many buzzwords in your topic title makes you look like you've got anencephaly

>libtard
yikes. but seriously though, Lois Lane is canonically a republican.

>>libtard
>yikes
Have you seen the news or websites? Liberals are literally retarded.

He didn't

im a republican and I hate trump too. He ruined the Grand Ol Party and turned it into a joke. they dont care about the people anymore and just want more money and power

I know she's a Republican but you got some proof that Rucka changed it?

>He ruined the Grand Ol Party and turned it into a joke. they dont care about the people anymore and just want more money and power
Trump didn't do that, it's been that way since at least Nixon

shes anti trump and is against the detention centers. only libtards are

because shilling is their business, and shilling to sjws is good

Oh, so you're an idiot.

That's not true. There are a number of republicans who hate trumps complete betrayal of core ideals. Such as being fiscally responsible and acting like a good christian person.

Have you never seen a liberal? They care more about pronouns than jobs and borders and they literally hate America.

He plays good goy but only retarded republicans hate him. All time low unemployment and the wall will be built. He didn't start a useless war in the Middle East by sending goyim to die for Pissrael.
He's a great president.

>He didn't start a useless war in the Middle East by sending goyim to die for Pissrael.
despite all efforts to start a war with iran

Yes, despite all the pressure he got he still didn't start a war.
I also forgot, he just destroyed the Degenerate Party.

I live in rural Kentucky and pretty much every good ol boy guns and patriotism Republican I know hates Trump and even the guys who hate Mexicans to an almost irrational degree think the camps are being handled badly.
Lois can still be a Republican and be against those things.
You really shouldn't get all of your info on political sides from /pol/ and Tumblr.

he was the one baiting for the war. no one took it. expect the war soon so he can keep being president indefinitely

>i'm X so totally believe me guise

nice try jewberg

>literally a million things you could do with a Lois Lane comic
>make it about OMB yet again

Can the comic book industry just fucking die already

Attached: 1359148374916.gif (500x297, 496K)

>all of my republican friends hate trump
>don’t believe what you see on the internet
>trust me instead
Look at this dude

Attached: 13E20A07-0B88-494C-B4F6-A67DEC7C5BCB.png (667x615, 603K)

He played good goy.
Liberals are traitors, they hate America.

>Have you never seen a liberal? They care more about pronouns than jobs
You haven't seen real liberals.

>Jobs

He's going to bring back them coal jobs just like he promised! ANY DAY NOW

>Democrat in office
>"WAR ON COAL!"
>Republican in office
>

Damage control much, Cucka?
I just found Rucka is Jewish.
What a cohencidence.

>You haven't seen real liberals.
I have seen them tho. And I have seen what the media shows ie liberals I should like
I'm pretty sure rucka is liberal and he's an idiot

>Lois Lane is canonically a republican
Maybe in your fanfic head canon, she is, but in the comic books from even before their marriage, she's far from even a Eastern republican.

She has the same world view that a military brat would have but she's far from reactionary, stupid or any of the other things that are considered republicans today, or for the past decade.

She’s not a modern liberal either. And having her spout their rhetoric verbatim is about as in character as having her wear a MAGA hat.

She's a fucking journalist.

What dates Superman most is the idea that journalism is a noble profession.

How does that make them any different from the other side?

To be fair, the 'grand ol' party' was already well on it's way to being a joke. Trump at least makes it an entertaining joke.

His rollbacks of regulations which were made by republicans were done to protect our people and environment. His tax break and overall spending has raised the deficit by 6 trillion and his overall policies have been bad for the good economy he inherited. Small businesses and farms are getting fucked by trump who doesn't give a fuck about helping anyone but the rich.

Source

That is the least of her problems.
>had Lois abandon her child in space alone with a former villain which led to the son being tortured for years
>didn’t tell her husband she came back
>sold out superhero friends for clickbait

She’s a terrible wife, mother, and journalist

Her and Catwoman are the worst now

>t. media zoomer

>She’s a terrible wife, mother, and journalist
She was written by terrible writers and her son was terrible anyway. No body cared about him. Nobody that matters that is.

The guy is a businessman, the US doesnt have to invade a country, you just have to flex your "muscles" and 98% of countries Will say sorry. He knows that and my country does

Sounds like a troll.

How's the weather in Beijing, Kam Fong?