DuckTales (Reboot) thread

Attached: DuckTales (Reboot).jpg (2000x3067, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHmRQ2Zuqr4
mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw
suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/search/let donald ditch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peg Pete cameo when

youtube.com/watch?v=AHmRQ2Zuqr4

>cameo

How would you rank the triplets from favorite to least favorite? Why?

Has donald or scrooge officialy got to shine yet?

Attached: 1525375723448.jpg (1200x900, 333K)

It's good but I've never watched it. I only know about the teenagers who want to fuck the ducks.

Ok, Rosa.

Attached: 1549689840628.jpg (605x406, 62K)

It’s shit

I could forgive the show for some of the shit it pulled
I can't forgive it for what we could of had instead of it

>the teenagers who want to fuck the ducks
What

up to date mega
mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw

Attached: 3d scrooge.jpg (514x707, 59K)

Which is what

Scrooge had two episodes where he was the main character.

thanks man.

Based.

>still watching dyketales

yes

Attached: lena.jpg (530x707, 53K)

rosa is just ken penders but for ducks instead of echidnas.

What does that mean?

I am expecting Merlock. He was a cool villain.

Nah its pretty great.

WOO HOO

Found this good summary I stole from one of the ancient Ducktales threads.

Attached: ducktales2017.png (1347x476, 138K)

Who do you think is getting the first spin-off. My money is on Darkwing, but I can see Rescue Rangers being a backdoor pilot. Also Tale Spin with Kit and Molly would be interesting, wonder if Baloo and Rebecca are an old married couple or if there will be some shipping between Kit and Molly.

Definitely Darkwing. It’s the only possible one that I see actual enthusiasm before and probably the only Disney Afternoon show that still holds up. I can’t make it through an episode of Rescue Rangers. Talespin had its moments

Not really, its mostly just opinion of "I wish they used blank more, the show would be great if they just had more blank"

As long as it's not Goof Troop or Bonkers. Now that I come to think of it but Nu Duck Tales is really rebooted Quack Pack

Probably Darkwing

Well Darkwing and Gargoyles are the two shows mostly fondly remembered from Disney Afternoon. No one's pining for Bonkers

Tale spin was great on those rare moments the writers remembered that the main characters were good people that liked one another more often then they hated each other.

Taurus Bulba is back without the silly cyborg parts again. I vouch for Darkwing.

Attached: 1564190379125.jpg (1200x900, 107K)

Those are the types of episodes I remember liking. It felt “adult” to me in a way, I think it was due to the Baloo/Becky interactions. I liked them both as characters.

I mean, they should use Scrooge and Donald more. If you think otherwise you are a damn fool.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why u do dis? I can't unsee this now kek

Attached: D_7XHUZWwAE0X4p.jpg (1048x786, 98K)

I kinda liked it was old timey like a kids cartoon of Indiana Jones mixed with Casablanca. Really didn't care for the Jungle Book shit or the soap opera stuff but the Air Pirate shit? Hell yes

Here's the thing buddy, Scrooge and Donald are in almost every single episode. So don't say you want more cause thats not right, what you want is the Scrooge show where the kids are a rare epidode you can skip with no consequence.

Dope.

"The boys and I thought we should wait 'till the train stops before we steal the Ramrod."

"Oh you mean when the army takes control of the weapon...with it's TANKS, and JEEPS, andhundredsofGUARDS!"

Attached: 20190727_014508.jpg (704x540, 183K)

Its just the name, doesn't seem to be anything else in common. Kinda to bad I liked Daisy at least

You’ve gotta admit, there are some hot ducks/birds on this show.

They are practically never the focus, that's the problem.

What would be the point of them being the focus?Its the boys that need to grow and change. Did you even notice while you were weeping salty tears that Scrooge wasn't center stage that the boys have gone from useless to seasoned adventures, that they no longer need Webby to save them...everytime.

>the boys have gone from useless to seasoned adventures
Oh, for a moment I though you were serious but I guess this was just bait all along. I regret replying to you in the first place.

I can see this being some show within a show/reality show at the manor that Dewey tries to host

>Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin and Goof Troop

Legend of the Chaos God arc?

Steelbeak when?

There's currently nothing to talk, until the new episodes finally come out.

I remember people shitting on it sideways when it started. Now that season 2 is coming how worth a watch is it on a scale from decent enough to zomg torrent pls?

Attached: 1559686689087.jpg (300x222, 9K)

75% of season 2 has already been aired on TV. Now we're just waiting for the rest, that is supposed to come out in September or October. Then we wait a year or two until season 3 starts.

That is my eternal dream.

Attached: chaos5-4.jpg (698x1054, 202K)

Yet another red-head gets the race change whammy.

I'd say I'm surprised they let Bubba the Cave Duck stay white as well, but they were likely afraid his cave-talk would resemble modern ebonics and offend someone.

Attached: dwdgos.jpg (597x543, 71K)

Oh, my bad. Three to five years until season 3 starts.

How smart do you think Huey is?

Attached: 1563765584666.jpg (852x485, 169K)

She’s tanish, and she still has red hair.

It's a tan. also, they are all ducks. Race doesn't work that way for them.

You know no humans look as white as most of those duck are, right?

Not the first time they did the Quack Pack pose

Attached: Duck family.jpg (1358x746, 200K)

Jesus christ will you cunts ever shut up

I'm more upset about the genie

A "tan". Riiiiiight.
Just like Fenton Crackshell got a "tan" and his name changed to Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera and was given Lin-Manuel Miranda as a VA.
Looks like the "kept" red-hair is the usual Bronx-spic dye job.

Attached: fentoncr.jpg (861x480, 60K)

No. This shit needs to stop.

>he is not a cyborg

dropped

We could have had Caballeros or one of the other Ducktales pitches we got in the mid 2010s
Instead this is the program we are stuck with

They had to. A "white" duck wearing MIddle Eastern clothing would have been "cultural appropriation". They had to darken the feathers and he'll likely have a slight accent now instead of ultra faggot Rip Taylor's voice.

If we got that you’d be bitching about em wishing we got one of the others

All they've done with this duck race swapping is tell the world that all main characters are meant to be white people even if they are fucking animals.

Or the red nignog dye-job.

Attached: youmadeaprilwhat.jpg (567x569, 37K)

This was an actual improvement to be fair

He’s hot now

Fenton was just a replacement Donald anyway, making him Latino just makes him different.

There are cultural cues that hint at their races, despite being animals.
Yes, there are a handful of black people in Scotland, but is anyone questioning that Scrooge McDuck isn't an old, "white" Scot?

Based

Attached: 7133783585_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Setting him apart visually from Donald was a smart move
He is cute.

She's a duck.
What does race have to do with anything?

Oh boy here we go

I want him to beat Gyro’s ass while wearing the Gizmoduck suit
His inventions are all corrupt anyway so it’s only a matter of time

>tan
>race doesn't work that way for them
You kids are adorable. And stupid. Very stupid.

Attached: ducksoap.jpg (1043x565, 67K)

can be added to

Fenton is just as much of a failure at science as Gyros is

The real finale

Excuse you, Dr. Gearloose has a DEGREE.

Attached: EDF004DC-58D9-430B-9ECC-04B61D4090D9.jpg (923x709, 120K)

>robot duck superhero vs autistic twink
Not fair

If it were a live action show Webby or Launchpad would have definitely gotten raceswapped.

Dwayne Johnson as Launchpad

>tfw Fenton will never take you home to meet his Latina cop mom

No way they'd do this

Attached: EAD19C00-2273-4F8A-B5AD-78EC9A37F6D6.jpg (1100x619, 128K)

Attached: 0863E8D1-67FF-41AD-8B63-4FF5C82F921B.jpg (400x225, 29K)

Now this is a ship

Didn't they date once in the original series? The episode where Scrooge had amnesia and became a commie

you joking right, Gyro is great.

>Literally draw a human in a cartoon anthro world
>Stick dog ears and a black nose on them thinking that makes them fit in

I really do hate when comics and cartoons do this.

So instead of a mob boss, Bulba is going to be an evil scientist?

Fuck off. They are obviously setting up the same character progression that Gyro went through in Carl Barks's comics. Starts up as a jerk ass, mellows over time. He has already done acts of kindness.

A lot of Disney comic artists did this when they wanted to portray humans realistically but couldn't break the universe of animal people. Carl Barks did it quite a few times when he gets fed up with funny animals and wanted to draw a sexy lady or a racist caricature.

I THINK THIS REBOOT SUCKS

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Godlike beings and supernatural entities were sometimes completely human. Pic related.
Santa Claus has also been a human in most stories.

Attached: vainamoinen.png (957x771, 1.34M)

Fuck you, you can find Rosa insufferable or autistic all you want, you can even dislike his work, but it's objectively immensely superior to Penders mind-deseased Star Trek fanfictions with furries

This. Rosa may be autistic and extremely anal when it comes to the ducks but that's because he has passion and he cares about them. He has also been punished more than fucking Venom Snake, losing his eyesight and a shit ton of revenue because of Disney.
He is extremely wholesome and goes to American conventions despite nobody coming to see him there. Simply because someone might stumble upon his desk and discover a new world. And he'll be glad to be your guide.

Also chili peppers

Yes, in “Bluecollar Scrooge”. He started a strike against himself because his factory was going to be sold to a Trump parody.

Attached: 5AE66E99-BE52-4C8B-A58C-26419F9A5234.jpg (357x278, 19K)

But those are Gods and mythical figures, not "people". They don't have to follow the same appearance of characters that are supposed to be considered normal.

That said there's also straight up human characters. Depends on the editor, etc. Barks for instance wanted to use humans but wasn't allowed by his editors, hence the humanlike dognose people.

Good, humans and antropomorphic animals should never co-exist in the same universes

Attached: file.png (1374x1108, 3.31M)

There also was the “mythic mystery” story were the gods were duck and dognosed people.

Attached: 450789EF-1259-4829-88C0-59E9F4ED7B95.jpg (1005x1445, 461K)

Attached: FF06B7A4-1581-4DD7-A583-DCA3421DA0AA.jpg (1011x711, 310K)

I enjoy the show I guess but theres something so manufactured and damage controlled about it.
Kinda soulless desu

Attached: 0572D00E-2294-4167-BD77-BC34C9453CE0.jpg (1136x640, 122K)

Probably the big bad of season 3

Lena ain't gay

im not saying penders is better or anything just rosa being autistic of his take being the only one worth anything for the franchise is like penders

That's what happens when it has no real identity and Disney is pulling strings behind the scenes

but he also doesn't have his take
His take is, "I only care for Barks' take and my own. You can do what you want, I'd hate for you to be restricted by what I did, but in the same way, don't force ME to have to care for the stuff I don't want to care about"

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing Daisy crack Donald upside the head with her purse.

Attached: 1564209908209.png (654x750, 200K)

They been a thing in Disney comics since forever.

Attached: CC08F0C2-5BEF-406F-A9E6-2974F9D5F7C7.jpg (466x352, 90K)

Barks' Tralla-La's classic story included real humans.

Attached: Barks TLL17.jpg (736x272, 60K)

I think he’s the only human in that story everyone else was an Asian duck.

Attached: E1F4243E-242F-4E03-BAA8-E0309CCA6EB1.jpg (1123x1600, 495K)

Other human characters from Bark's works were retconned as dognosed people for reprints.

Attached: vJ8fD.jpg (828x600, 146K)

Wow, how salty can you get

>race change
She's a fucking duck

Attached: Lena webby and Huey.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

I like this, mostly because this way is easier to tell she's NOT Drake's biological daugther.

>"So who's gonna be in the middle?"

>introduce daisy
>episode is a homage of donald/gladstone comics

do it

Who's the bigger nerd, Huey or Webby?

Fuck off faggot the guy can put up simple information so people don’t go looking to talk about something he’s not part of

Woman of culture appreciating both dicks and vaginas

I binged S1 yesterday and I’m almost caught up with S2, this show is pretty fucking great.

I love Della’s design.

F

Attached: 3329-1802-1076.jpg (1802x1076, 420K)

That was an improvement.

Attached: 24532DA2-2F7C-4CF5-8111-DAA903C65584.jpg (1100x619, 117K)

F

Attached: young donald.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>There isn't sing of Phantom Blot.

What are waiting for?

Attached: 000croppedimage318436-macchianeraintera.png (318x436, 55K)

>implying she's not aiming for Donald's corkscrew

Except for that one story where Santa is a robot that murders children (for being good)

Wew, this salty apparently

Attached: b35.png (525x299, 130K)

For Disney to let them use Mickey? Though the Blot was in an episode in the original show.

Attached: RCO035_w.jpg (1092x1600, 399K)

The fuck is wrong with you?

No he's not, fuck you.

>Introduce Daisy
>Donald meets her
>Both of them immediately hate each other
>Also include Gladstone Gander, he's a super jerk through the entire episode
>Finally Donald has enough of his shit and uppercuts him to the other side of the street
>Donald wonders why his punch sent him flying so far away
>Donald notices that it's because Daisy also uppercuted Gladstone away
>Daisy is feeling the same confusion as Donald, both of them make an awkward silence until they clumsily comment that Gladstone had it coming
>More awkward silence, both of them again break the silence by complimenting each other for such a great punch
>After a few more seconds of awkward silence, both of them start to chuckle until it becomes a hearthy laugther
>Then make some small talk and walk away together to drink a coffee or something, they say
>Della just looks at them, grinning at the way they look at each other, smiling and making punching motions that cause more laugther between them
>Meanwhile, Gladstone painfully tries to pick himself up from the ground and- "Hey, $20!"

Blue lives matter

>“Hey, $20!”
Kek. I love this.

Was that fucking based Doofenshmirtz?

Attached: Doofenshmirtz.png (1696x954, 1.14M)

What is going on with Lena?

Attached: Lena mirror.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

symptoms of withdrawal from underage duck pussy

What's going to piss you off Yea Forums?

Attached: if donald's treatment didn't do it.png (590x568, 81K)

She's turning into Morgana Macawber.

>it’s so soooooo stupid
I can’t wait!
Rumor is that whatever it is is happening in the back half of S2 but take that with a grain of salt.

Probably something to do with older edition ducktales/duck comics
First thing that pops into my head for riotously stupid is interdimensional crossover with said previous versions of the characters from other shows

But by very passionate subsection I assume it will be something with donald

It's probably the bubba episode.

Attached: Bubba (2).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Didn’t they already confirm that they’re doing a crossover with the original Ducktales series?

Donald will turn out to be Webby's biological father.

did they?

Unless they like flat out kill Donald I don't think they can make his fans more bothered by the show then they already are

No, it has to be something that he himself would've been mad about before, something that to a layman looks miniscule (hence "it's so stupid" "it'll anger only a very passionate subsection").

It'll be something like "Donald was hit by a rock as a kid and that's why his voice is different" or something dumb like that, some attempt at writing away some essential element of Donald's identity

Bubba is horrible so maybe.

Bubba is Donald's ancestor.

Something to do with Daisy?
suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/search/let donald ditch

I remember seeing an article about it last year or early this year but I can’t find it anywhere now.

I remember a thread about it, but I'm pretty sure it was an April Fool's joke.

>"let donald ditch daisy"
>Caballeros profile pic
Is this /ourguy/

Attached: tudt843.png (482x103, 10K)

I think that was a joke thread.

More Magica abuse.

Attached: 15692359951.jpg (540x564, 37K)

In my opinion they are both equally
Huey gets the label more though

Apparently Bonkers has lost episodes in English. Not one person recorded/uploaded them!

Attached: Bonkers.jpg (500x375, 38K)

Emo phase to get with Donald.

He wasn't a cyborg in his initial appearance in the old cartoon either

BUMP

Lena turning into Magica?

feels like the complete opposite to me, it has a lot of soul

>Lena's going through shadow puberty
>ends up looking like 87 Magica

Rosa is a bitter old hack.

And it's still bad.

Attached: DuckTales - This September In DuckTales Trailer_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

wow...just wow as if the calartshit wasn't enough

Well shit. It sounded plausible!

kek

They 100% knew what they were doing

Della's secret finally comes to light

whys he acting like it then?

It seems like what might kill this show is trying too damn hard to cover every last corner of the Disney Afternoon and cram everything 90s into the show until it is overblown with nothing but references.

Scrooge's secret comes to light too

Attached: 432266570005.jpg (776x649, 51K)

The complaint about the adventures never being taken seriously does seem a little valid. Everything is always so light hearted that it never really seems like they actually are on a high stakes adventure. The monsters or natives are perfectly modern cosmopolitan friendly people themselves. The only real tomb raiding we see was in the pilot episode, and every other time it happened off camera like the game night episode, sky pirates episode, Ithaquack episode, or the Goldie episode.

Most are centered around the family doing random things around duckberg and getting into trouble. It needs more actual adventure and less dealing with people in town.

I’m actually glad it’s more slice of life, the OG ducktales series always felt too “serious” and dramatic to me as a kid. I should rewatch a few episodes to see if that was the case or i was just a freak

Attached: gabby.gif (600x338, 106K)

>Bubba appearing
>Removing Donald completely
>Webby is amazing at everything episode
>Scrooge goes on an adventure with Webby, Lena and Violet instead of the boys

could be anything at this point

>I'm really going to piss off those assholes that like my work this time! The fuckers!

Why are modern creators like this?

idk user, fandom meltdowns can be hilarious.

I know soul is a buzzword but for me if means something isnt made because someone wanted to make it but because a committee wanted to produce a desired reaction.
Everything about nuDucktales seems reproduced from other shows because hey, if it worked there.

Why is he looking forward to hatred? Why?

Is this...oh no...

I'm actually predicting Donald will be cut out outside occasional cameo episodes sometime in season 3. Wouldn't make me mad in the slightest given how he's used

Because it fuels speculation, which in turn generates discussion, which ultimately means spreading awareness and thus free advertising.

>OH EM GEE, my work is gonna piss those fantards so bad. And can’t wait to piss off my fanbase.

Sit down bitch, be humble

It's new to me. I think "Something is coming that you're going to LOVE!" could work too.

They’re going to reveal Donald is trans

Even the aliens know Fenton is Gizmoduck.

Attached: lgihzq1cgky21.png (960x540, 435K)

Hate is better than love.
If you say
>you're gonna love it
Then you'll have contrarians say that they'll hate it and that it's shit, and then that's it. Also, it's every show creator's job to make something that people ultimately do love enough to keep watching the show anyway.
But if you say
>you're gonna hate it
They're gonna wonder what that thing or event that is supposed to make them hate it could be.

He's kind of really bad at this secret identity thing

That’s adorable

That makes sense, I guess. It's still weird to type glee from it though (for me)

Attached: 4e83.jpg (800x723, 96K)

HE'S IN

Attached: GLOM.png (252x209, 88K)

I bet they do something else to remove Della from the show so they can go back to the status quo

What is there to bind? He’s not even a mammal

Gyro is the triplets’ father. Or maybe Launchpad. He gets around

Who knows
Certainly not Donald

Attached: 981usdqqb_400.jpg (400x456, 28K)

That outfit is pretty gay

The triplets father is mickey that's why he will never appear in the show and as far why they are all ducks it's pokemon rules

Either Mickey or a Caballero

Argones said mickey. And yes I know he was trolling but it explains why mickey will never show up but goofy will

it's also obviously photoshopped you gullible dumb fuck

They would never abandon kids like that
I mean if they were written accurately which they weren't for DT so who knows

Donald’s outfit you retard

Mickey’s loaded, he’s got to be paying child support at least right?

we already have a canon answer as to who their father is

Attached: Daffy.png (1079x1035, 1.15M)

They are spics them being perfect friends just isn't true

It's a normal sailor uniform you stupid cunt

Attached: 1556390250306.gif (600x338, 1.55M)

No. Della never told anyone who the father was but mickey knew it had to be him. So after she "died" he stayed with Minnie and never contacted Donald again

>t. sailor outfit wearing retard
Go join the rest of the village people

>sailor oufit
>not gay

I actually think it could be bringing in a lost father.
It would make traditionalists seethe while exciting those not vested much into duck material

I could see this happening. It won’t happen but it’d be hilarious if it was part of the main cast, the freak out would be incredible.

>della had a one night stand with retired actor Jim starling
>the boys father is negaduck

Attached: Della vs Lauchpad.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Hot

>Russi Taylor’s death means no more kid!Donald.

Unless they recorded some lines for a another upcoming flashback scene. But I doubt it.

You don’t know how badly I want art of fendom Della/Launchpad thanks to this scene.

Attached: B3B2F3A0-4117-4E38-8401-310F5ACDB1FF.jpg (648x595, 60K)

What’s the Ducktales/Disney Duck equivalent to “blarms?”

It’ll probably be that.

>gif
So happy she's working for the good guys now.

have you not seen quack pack there a bunch of character that are human in that show it noting new

You'd put up a sign like this too if people were up your ass about a show that you have nothing to do with all day instead of talking about your actual work.

what show did you watch I think you need a re watch user the biggest difference for me is that scourge is super cheep and could be quite mean at some points that add least for me add a lot since you don't see greedy main character that often

also why is 101 dalmatian the only Disney afternoon show with 1080p rips

Daisy looks like a flasher

Of course.

Furries

Whatever it will be, I'll be prepared for anything. Even for something controversial.

It's not really slice of life at all. More like full on comedy

I hope that’s the case because he’s interesting. Did they change him gradually in the comics? I haven’t read a ton of the older stuff but it seemed like they started him out as pretty cantankerous and then abruptly changed his characterization.

While they have clearly done some "race-change" with some characters Gosalyn ain't one of them. Cause goslyns are not white.

Attached: gosling-58a6cc2f5f9b58a3c9fd956d.jpg (960x640, 132K)

We'll see when they show his grandfather.

I wonder if Waddlemeyer will be killed again by incompetent henchmen or not.

Goddamnit that’s cute.

I mean, if i ended up being associated with either Ducktales shows, i’d get pretty salty too.

>He has already done acts of kindness.
Like what? He hasn’t actually undergone any character development or learned any lessons, merely being useful is not an indication of a change of heart.

Nu-Gyro is sufferable only in 2 minute quantities. Anything longer and he gets grating.

> Did you even notice while you were weeping salty tears that Scrooge wasn't center stage that the boys have gone from useless to seasoned adventures, that they no longer need Webby to save them...everytime.
People tend not to notice things that never happened. Seriously what the fuck are you on about? They’re still mostly useless. Not a single one of them has gotten any better, their enemies where just scales down to their level.

Christ it’s one thing to defend the show despite it’s flaws, but don’t be daft enough to think you can fool everyone by pretending they don’t exist.

>Here's the thing buddy, Scrooge and Donald are in almost every single episode.
That is objectively false. Donald is in less than half of the episodes and only a a few of those have him as anything more than a cameo or gag.
>So don't say you want more cause thats not right, what you want is the Scrooge show where the kids are a rare epidode you can skip with no consequence.
To be honest, even that would probably be better than what the show has right now. Where it’s the Duck kids show where the adult characters focus episodes can be skipped no consequence. Even when putting words in other people’s mouths you still give them a better position than your own.

>get a plate of bad food
>”if you got good food, you’d be complain about that instead”

Quack Pack came far later, and is pretty garbage. Not really a good rolemodel for anything.

He knows he isn’t capable of that so he’s trying to earn notoriety through hate instead.

But he’s a child.

Seething Nu-Ducktales fags.

He’s a caveman from the past.

You can takes things seriously without being dour about it.
And Undercutting those attempts at seriousness with constant meta-”””jokes””” doesn’t make it light-hearted as much as it does insincere.

Also what are you on about? the original Duck-tales show was goofy as fuck.

It’d be funnier than the show, that’s for sure.

sfw or nsfw?

Yea Forums is the ages down Muriel from that one episode of Courage
More macaroni, more cheese, less cheese, more macaroni. You’ll still slap it away in the end because you hated macaroni and cheese all along

I guess either Scrooge hired her or she returning the favor for saving her when Glomgold left the mercenaries for dead.

>”n-n-no! You wouldn’t like if it was good either!”
Making a Courage the Cowardly dog reference doesn’t make your flimsy defense any stronger.

There’s one fanartist that used to draw Della/Launchpad smut (and they even drew femdom once, I believe), but they had to delete their smut blog once they started getting harassed by Tumblr SJW puritans.

Attached: DAD4777F-82FE-4EE7-AC65-CDF538344636.jpg (261x350, 30K)

>Donald and Della start to disappear, Back to the Future style, because their ancestor is in wrong time
>Gyro tells them to lick his balls

Turns out Glomgold wasn’t Duke Baloney but Rumpus McFowl all along.

Attached: 7239D4E5-B0F7-48CF-9D61-05906E7AD84E.jpg (850x651, 98K)

"Glomgold" is just an actor hired by the real Glomgold. The actor's name? Rumpus McFowl.

Can someone draw that?

shut up, Fred

Attached: KINO COMBO.webm (912x514, 2.79M)

You just KNOW!

Attached: 2D9400AB-3462-42FB-BF6B-3A74E6F296B5.jpg (605x536, 106K)

Which triplet would be most excited if his brothers were more like him?

I want to think she's doing it for Donald.

Attached: C4C6F611-A56E-4111-AC7D-35A1445A47B5.png (310x174, 76K)

Did Yea Forums-user notice that Lena is basically Chrona?

Attached: large.png (405x442, 166K)

Huey was the one how enjoyed being a triplet the most.

A positive DuckTales thread, what's happening?!

>gosalyn is a nigger now

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 453113a3c6820a88186f31d179d43560.jpg (300x250, 13K)

Her non serious voice was cute, but it made me wonder if she was really an assasin.

*who

Everyone knew but Donald.

Attached: 63E47BAF-1809-44E4-AD18-02AEFF88E94B.jpg (682x1024, 55K)

He knows something will probably trigger the fans regardless of what they do so he's saying this to get people that hate the show to keep on watching to try and figure out what it is and increase that viewership.

She like the same color as Fenton. She’s probably Latino.

Attached: 4EF0DB5F-3C1D-4268-B9DF-BFA8755CA6A9.jpg (800x400, 24K)

A hispanic.

Well she is a cheating whore so that wouldn’t surprise me.

Scrooge didn’t.

Attached: 229A824D-7730-4117-AC2E-FF3B64D53F0D.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

Fuck you. Bonkers was my shit

Depends if this Daisy will date Gladstone.

Attached: 1C465F59-1DC8-487F-B832-5EAB5D5C336C.jpg (410x332, 43K)

Reboot = GARBAGE

>I made big poopoo in pants but if I laugh first nobody can't critic me!
what a mature person

Attached: AE4D3D2D-C1FF-4099-B986-9385AC8F52A5.jpg (1028x710, 83K)

>they're a little old to be sharing a room
>eh they'll be fine
She'll be saved by Donald adopting her

Attached: 1564038646673.png (1280x1067, 389K)

The more I think about this show, the more it's almost a clickbait show
Almost all hype over it is masturbating over characters that might appear and saying things like "you guys will HATE this moment". It's never about the show content itself, which is half-baked. Other shows don't rely on it yet DT does

CAUSE I'M IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN TOO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

where are the instant loss pics of that bottomless sloot

And Launchpad is Jewish

Attached: 162F90E9-9ECB-48EA-80F6-A2129FF926A6.jpg (277x239, 25K)

Penumbra becomes the triplets stepmother.

Attached: C9011EB6-5EAB-410D-921A-9320B6C70044.png (825x464, 178K)

he will never in nu-ducktales... why live?

Does she make him wear this outfit?

Attached: Donald.jpg (1362x744, 177K)

>They are spics them being perfect friends just isn't true
Depends on the show.

Attached: donaldindecision.webm (1280x676, 2.44M)

In talking duck Disney cartoons they are
Can't be applying real life to it

Donald loses Custody of the Triplets.

Attached: 9E40180A-1317-4FA2-B4DA-EF29B0B437ED.jpg (3039x2201, 2.18M)

Why would Della do that?

I hadn’t thought of it that way before, but you’re right. When I’ve heard about DuckTales in the news, it’s because of some change they did to the original characters. “Fenton is Latino! Della Duck is an amputee!”

This form of advertising feels...cheap to me. I get that it’s a reboot, but all these changes will be limited to this reboot. It’s not like Della Duck will be wearing a prosthetic in all Duck media now. Just in this (honestly forgettable) show.

>When I’ve heard about DuckTales in the news, it’s because of some change they did to the original characters. “Fenton is Latino! Della Duck is an amputee!”
Why is that kind of shit the only thing that makes it to the news about obscure tv shows? Why can't it be "hey, this show is good. Check it out!" or "x show has a character arc never seen before"?

I won’t accept it as canon until Don Rosa draws it.

Is there a mega for three caballeros?

>Della Duck is an amputee!
I honestly don't get why people made a deal over that. She's far from the first cartoon character with an artificial limb.

>homosexual goth ducks who are being controlled by their abusive non corporeal relatives to fulfill their evil desires club

FITY

Possibly first nonvillain Disney amputee character.
Normally, the only original Disney character that I can think off is Pegleg Pete.

Have you checked any of the archived Duck threads for the past year or so?

>Possibly first nonvillain Disney amputee character.
not really no

To be fair they might not have even known it was a thing
There's people here who have no idea it exists

Don't worry though, he'll be adopting Lena as his new daughter

But how come the triplets are white?

Scrooge already did that even though she molests him in his sleep

Attached: lena caught.jpg (1366x768, 104K)

It’s easier to get a good headline than to write a good show that can stand on its own merit. Just toss whatever stuff you can in hopes of getting attention for being progressive. If you’re lucky, the show will trend on Twitter in response. I cringe at the thought of a “Darkwing Duck and Launchpad McQuack will be getting married in DuckTales!” headline.

What do you think?

Attached: D0079087-067C-437E-9A29-5BDCC6E90CE8.jpg (516x662, 54K)

Huh, usually it's a scottish person working for a jewish billionaire.

Funny ol' twist

But ambiguously and deliberately misleading people is standard American marketing.
See all those Superman comics where the front cover had Superman being a dick.

I'm really late to the thread but I'm calling bullshit on this. Gyro started off as obliviously invested in his inventions, not a jerkass. He actually has more of a chip on his shoulder about his inventions in later Barks stories than early ones.

Attached: FAB18621-9703-464A-BCC9-1D750EE432F0.jpg (554x800, 69K)

Is this post meant to imply that Lena wants to fuck Huey too

>tfw no amputee porn of Della

It's as easy as searching "caballeros mega" in the archive. Same for the lazy faggots who ask for the Mega for Ducktales.
She's going to put his junior woodchuck skills to good use.

>fat white and wealthy
Honestly a miracle they haven't used him given how SJW Nutales creators are.
>homosexual
It fits really.

>She's going to put his junior woodchuck skills to good use.

I honestly hope we get more scenes with these two eventually. It'd be a real oversight to not have the two eccentric pilots interact more.

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

Forgot about Glomgold?

I hope they fuck each other

Attached: destinyisanabstractconcept.webm (1280x676, 2.87M)

I'd pay for an exclusive entertainment from Daisy.

I don't think Donald would forgive Lena for taking advantage of Huey like that.

Attached: 71090359_p1.jpg (1500x1800, 141K)

Lena only got caught because Webby already molests Scrooge.

Attached: Drool samples.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>Darkwing, you have to rape Negaduck

Attached: Dog Gordon.jpg (1366x768, 130K)

>Huena
Honestly wouldn't mind if they did

>Nobody sees the prime specimen that is Donald as worth molesting
Shit taste the lot of them.

Attached: 472A1974-88CF-4A0F-B0B9-F40C9B73C454.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Storkules and Della do

One of them had kids by molesting him

Attached: tenor (1).gif (380x380, 794K)

If Goldie likes getting rich by mooching off Scrooge's hard work then why didn't she simply marry him?

Attached: Drake and Lauchpad.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>Not "Darkwing, you have to rape Quackerjack."
Fucking Zoomers.

Attached: xandragoddessofadventure.webm (1280x676, 2.54M)

...yeah there’s literally no reason not to in this scenario. I guess she just doesn’t like sharing power but also doesn’t have the stomach to poison him after she’s in the will

Attached: 41C175EA-01D0-49DC-81C1-F96938915203.jpg (572x303, 144K)

Launchpad might have gotten a little too obsessed about Darkwing

>tfw no duck daughterfu
How are Daisy's nieces better to Donald than his own nephews?

reading that in the disney adventure magazine back in the day was hype

Attached: the-evil-bunny_old?_bahh!.png (1080x1080, 158K)

Attached: 4218866999876.jpg (578x372, 43K)

god i love dabbing

The vibe I got from his early appearances was that he was really into his work and touchy when anyone would question it or doubt his abilities rather than just being bitchy in general as he is in DT17.
I’m actually really interested in seeing what they do with him in the show.

Attached: hacking.gif (600x338, 3.7M)

I still don't really get it, but sometimes I crack a smile.
God I fucking love him.

Attached: mark party selfie.png (1440x900, 1.32M)

Based Beaks

Attached: beaks transformation.gif (600x338, 3.45M)

He's lit.

Attached: Beaks lit.png (1440x900, 1.27M)

The show knew how to write characters who truly loved and respected each other while still keeping their characteristics.
Which is the major step of making a good adaption of that film

Attached: NANOMACHINES SON.gif (600x338, 2.5M)

What a dork.
That's the thing though. Donald's just the guy their aunt is dating yet they treat him with respect and like him. Ducktales Donald bends over backwards for his nephews and they're ungrateful 80% of the time. It's infuriating that being rude is what most children will likely take away from the show because the family moments are undercut with irony.

Attached: the-evil-bunny23_what_have_I_done.png (631x831, 538K)

Attached: fenton.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>I'd rather do a good version of Daisy
I mean at least he admits Daisy needs an update

CUTE.
I like the style of the backgrounds in this show.
She’s never been portrayed consistently, each version of her feels like a different character. What I most want to know is if they’re going to bring her in as Donald’s established GF that he’s never mentioned for some reason or as an ex or something. I think the latter would make for some good stories.

Attached: nude lou.png (833x714, 660K)

Attached: 1330831_HotRed_patent_penders.png (920x630, 525K)

>Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin and Goof Troop

who is missing? gargoyles or mighty ducks?

That's what you think, zoomer

It can be hilarious but from a business standpoint it'll have repercussions.

Ok, I never watched this cartoon, but this image alone raises a lot of questions
>Darkwing duck
>Talespin
>Rescue Rangers
>Los tres Caballeros
>Goofy
>the butler is a ghost

Looks really dope...and smug.

In his first appearance he wasn't a cyborg. He became this the second time he appeared when F.O.W.L. wanted to recruit him...which he didn't like. Not to mention being turned into a cyborg against his will.

Nah. Just because his coat looks like a lab one doesn't mean he will be. Though there is also nothing stopping them to make him both a crime boss and scientist.

>That spoiler
BOTH.

Life is like a hurricane in duckberg after all.

Donald is a chad

Being his ex worked in 3 cabs. I think they'll go for first meeting here. Of course if they had balls Daisy would be Magica

>>Los tres Caballeros
That got a standalone show.

Attached: uncomfortablyclose.webm (1280x676, 2.51M)

He probably thinks people are only referring to her in Lot3C.

That’s pretty hot.

Attached: E440B527-5816-46D5-99ED-5F28D43A17F9.jpg (1920x1040, 192K)

I can see the comparison but don rosa its still miles above

You mean that show he tried to downplay and deny existed? The one mainstream has no idea was made short of those few who spread word? Nah Daisy exists in other media to need reworking.