Axel Alonso himself confirmed that he is straight yet some """people""" here will say otherwise

Axel Alonso himself confirmed that he is straight yet some """people""" here will say otherwise.

Attached: herk.jpg (449x682, 68K)

Herc is Greek ya fucking moron. They invented man-boy love.

No, you fucking braindead retard. Go spread your lies and your std somewhere you son of a whore.

Attached: image.png (780x244, 38K)

Who gives a shit about what Axel fucking Alonso thinks?

So does this mean the ancient Greeks were projecting their homosexuality onto Herc's legends in universe?

>greek
>"straight"

I though Hercules historically fucked dudes but it was in that totally not gay and you aren't allowed to marry them way?

>who gives a shit about what is canon and what is my fanficton

I dunno. But 616 Herc isnt [this world] Herc. And to be honest, this "every greek/roman was gay" sounds like bullshit.

Read .

>call me gay again and i shall cut your head

Attached: sword.jpg (1303x800, 141K)

Right and we need to hinge everything on the word of the worst EiC Marvel has had since the nineties lol. Herc is a fruit and I don't give a shit what Axel Alonso's opinion on it is.

>lalalalalal my fagfiction is true i am not hearing you
Now you gonna say that Ares is a fag too.

Attached: image.png (415x579, 455K)

Yeah, he probably fucks dudes too, does that upset you, user?

Keep saying that maybe if you belivie hard enough this will be true.

He was in love with the boy Hylas

Attached: Hylas_(Earth-616)_from_Incredible_Hercules_Vol_1_118_001.jpg (1988x3056, 2.46M)

Attached: Hylas_(Earth-616)_from_Incredible_Hercules_Vol_1_118_002.jpg (1988x3056, 2.29M)

His friend.

War fucks all

Oh, yes. Herc is so incredibly hetero that Northstar is one of the people who gets called to speak at Herc's funeral when all of the people Herc banged get called on, and why the medusa girl assumes that Frank Cho is Herc's eromenos.

Much het. Such straight.

Jesus Christ dude get off it already

Your last thread was deleted. Fuck off

That comic happened in 2010. Herc never fucked the degenerate, but the degenerate wanted Herc's cock. Alonso interview was in 2015/2016. Hercules is not a faggot/bi.

No, demon. Go back with your hellish ideas to your infernal pit.

His Eromenos.

They specifically point out how Hercules only spared him because he was so beautiful, and how in his grief and search for Hylas, Hercules was completely inconsolable and irrational

But they didnt said it. And if the editor editor master said he is a real man so he is.

Excellent. Let's all enjoy some extremely straight Hercules adventures, then.

Attached: 3194254-3986173438-tumbl.jpg (500x750, 603K)

Damn, i wish i could to back to bodybuilding stuff. I had a nice body and i really used to love all the diet, roids and train.

Also, good i finally put some sense into your head and you realize he is not a fag and a pedo.

Going by that logic, 616 Thor should outright commit genocide.

>I had a nice body
Go on...

Attached: 817f268f-ef2c-4405-8a95-90eb4e8ed863.jpg (601x911, 98K)