Can you believe her? She really thinks she's the hero in all this!

>Can you believe her? She really thinks she's the hero in all this!
>Of course she does, in her mind it's Star versus the forces of evil.

Attached: 1537214881308.jpg (224x224, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iwb6fNf2J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She committed genocide just for Marco's cock, that's really something.

Finally, after all these years, I am Star vs. the Forces of Evil

>She committed genocide just for Marco's cock,
Not even, she committed genocide just to see OTHER GIRLS on his cock.

>Now I am become Star, The forces of Evil
Whoah...

Attached: IMG_4959.jpg (935x638, 52K)

It would've been cool if star vs the forces evil ended like this, like a reveal where it shows how the events of the finale were just how Star saw what she was doing, which is why Heckapoo and Glossaryck were inexplicably shown to be fine with being erased from existence and Janna stops her own heart from beating.

Attached: 1558407370793.jpg (5669x5669, 1.83M)

>Feels like this train just goes on forever
>It's almost as if it's some kinda... Infinity Train
How can stvfoe even compete with such KINO?

Attached: infinity-train.jpg (622x420, 164K)

bravo nefcy

>and Janna stops her own heart from beating.
That was just to get Star off her back. Janna and Marco are going to conceive the future rebel leader who will overthrow Star.

man what a shit of a show
at least the threads were fun

Truly, they were... an Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Attached: F1FCDB74-020F-490A-80A6-6F27A10EE335.jpg (480x269, 19K)

Forget it, Jake. It's Steven Universe.

Finn?

He should've been Star, not Star.

Would he fuck Princess Marco’s boipussy?

Tries, but fails miserably.

WHAT TIME IS IT

41 hours until the planet fucking dies

Attached: tumblr_pv1n471QCb1u1lppfo1_500.jpg (500x448, 79K)

Star did nothing wrong.
If your family were threatened to die I'd rather fuck over thousands of other people lmao
*dabs*

Attached: Finn from the show Adventure Time.jpg (400x293, 30K)

>Both Daron Nefcy and Rebecca Sugar, two notable women creators, have a show where a major plot point involves murder cock

Hmmmm....

>One is for a boy
>One is for a man who is a loving father who later becomes a millionaire and manages an up and coming band

If Neverzone is anything to go by, Marco has the potential to be very successful and capable upon getting older if he doesn't become lazy before then.

that's deep bro...

What do you mean by this?

What happened with Dies Irae, did that ever go anywhere? Star did cause untold genocides and probably doom all dimensions and also kill Glossaryck/God and destroy the Holy Spirit/magic. So she does seem like a good fit for Satan. Or a Satanist's version of Satan.

That's the plot of the SU movie. Trailer here youtube.com/watch?v=-iwb6fNf2J8

>What happened with Dies Irae, did that ever go anywhere?
We got Devilman instead.

Going by that he already was successful and has the bonus of having lived a long life and kept his youth.

I stopped watching the show early on. Fill me in. Did Star unironically commit mass Genocide or is that a meme?

>Did Star unironically commit mass Genocide or is that a meme?
She actually committed mass manslaughter. instead.

She destroyed all magic, and any being made of magic died, like the MHC or her sentient spells. So I guess genocide of magical beings.

Is she not called out on this?

It pretty much ended after it happened, all she cared about was Marco's 9 inch cock after destroying it.

No, it's presented as a good thing. Glossaryck and Hekapoo basically were fine with being killed and gave Star the go-ahead, the other MHC members were demonized already so their deaths were literally turned into a joke. The unicorns were all corrupted already. Star literally turned them all into skeletons and this was shown on screen. And Star apparently doesn't know or care about all the creatures that lived in her wand. Oh, and demons can still do their fiery demon stuff, pony heads can still fly, so apparently that stuff isn't magic. But the humans/Mewmans needed to be disarmed of their magic privilege. Also Star combined earth and Mewni into one dimension so humans are now at the mercy of all sorts of giant monsters, like they literally show us a giant spider carrying victims off. And monsters are basically doomed since they are now vastly outnumbered by humans who are not short on prejudice or assault rifles. Basically she fucked everything up and killed/doomed millions, but this is presented as a good thing because she gets to fuck Marco.

Social issues in post-Cleaved California actually sounds more interesting then the story that set it in motion.

This doesnt even solve the main issue in the season, being the conflict between monsters and mewmans. Magic didnt cause the issue and it's removal isnt going to make mewmans and monsters accept eachother. It will probably make it worse because without magic there's less resources.
If Pony Heads and Demons still have their powers, how long is it until a lizardman like Toffee decides it's time to put forward the Final Solution to the Mewnish Question?

Theyre not in California. Only Echo Creek was moved to Mewni. The ending shot show's zero elements of earth's sky, only Mewni's.

You laughing, but would really be able to make a heroic choice, where sacrifice yourself? I know it's hard to imagine with your normie life, but could you actually have that much willpower?

Keep in mind Star's two options were either get killed by Mina who will murder everyone she loved and then take on the universe. Or destroy the magic. She didn't really have a self-sacrifice option.

Not that Dies Irae.

What if Star destroyed all LGBTs instead?

Attached: IMG_20190601_144755.png (590x608, 499K)

They could have just used the Total Annihilation spell. Sure it fucks things up, but it seems to also just fuck off. Turning a small area into jelly seems like a much better solution than nuking magic and mashing two worlds together. This is one case where someone should have told the plucky, precocious tweenage main character to shut the fuck up and let adults make the decisions (even though they are also terrible, excepting Total Annihilation).

>plucky, precocious tweenage main character to shut the fuck up
Seem to me like you just really really really hate Star. That's fine. But it shows your bias, just so you know.

Anyway the Total Annihilation spell would've caused much more destruction than the cleaving spell did. Eclipsa's spell just deletes absolutely everything without much control it seems (she released it, went through the solarian warrior and then disappeared somewhere into Mewni); so at best, you'd have a completely barren Mewni, devoid of life, with these purple death butterflies flying around, or at worst, the entirety of Mewni gets deleted. I think Star liked her home dimension enough to not do that.

commits suicide

>>shut the fuck up and let adults make the decisions
Right after one adult (Moon) fucked things up beyond fixing.
Also The Total Annihilation Spell would kill every Mewman in Mina's Army, including those like Maude Maizley, people weren't as hate-filled as they thought they were.
That's stopping the Genocide of Magical creatures, by Genociding the Mewmen race and the dimension's life and structure. Have fun ruling the Mordor you've created, Butterflies!
I prefer the Cleaving anyway.

Attached: S4E8_Maude_Maizley_looking_embarrassed.png (201x113, 32K)

Still trolling the fanbase, I see. How's it working out for ya?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: .png (1021x956, 203K)

Why does Adam look like a discount Richard Spencer?

>how long is it until a lizardman like Toffee decides it's time to put forward the Final Solution to the Mewnish Question?
They'll be too busy coming to terms with living with modern Earth humans whose military power is orders of magnitude greater than everything they're familiar with combined.

fuck Adam desu

Attached: 1507942900903.jpg (900x693, 164K)

I didn't hate Star until her stupid half-baked plan to erase magic. And if the Total Annihilation spell was as dangerous as you claim, the original one Eclipsa released should still be fucking shit up. They really only needed one more for Mina. Now Star's dimension is more fucked up than ever, AND she dragged another dimension into it, AND the actual problem hasn't been solved.

>killing enemy warriors is genocide
Fuck no. The fact that these people weren't thrown in a dungeon for life after all this was either a testament to the Butterflys' mercy or their incompetence. You don't evade the consequences of your actions by feeling really sorry about it after. The most pressing consequence of becoming a warrior in someone's army is death. The mewmans who didn't become genocidal soldiers have nothing to worry about. There's no genocide here, and if sparing the traitors is really a concern, like I said, they only really needed a Total Annihilation for Mina. Especially since, as you say, her army wasn't as hate-filled as they thought.

>the actual problem hasn't been solved.

The solarians are no more. Mina wasn't brutally murdered when she could've been. She's on her own but still crazy. Could mean a new Earthni plot.

The solarians were just a symptom of centuries of bad blood. That's not gonna go away by deleting magic. What's Star gonna delete when Mina or her sympathizers get ahold of some Earth guns?

The threads are fun because people have creative jokes on mocking how shit the show goes in the latter part. Just like those memes from Game of Thrones S8 gave us tons of joys.

Also the monsters harassing the people living in Earth is still unresolved.

>when Mina or her sympathizers

Mina is the only one who is as bloodthirsty as her. The solarians (and Moon) wanted monsters to be somewhere else but not brutally murdered. Star and Marco can deal with Mina, they make an amazing team. And if she gets guns what's stopping Star and Marco to do the same

>creative jokes
it's honestly just fucking cringy at this point

>Just like those memes from Game of Thrones S8 gave us tons of joys.
Also who the fuck watches game of thrones and why.

This is going to be a glorious shitshow isnt it?

Attached: 20A0F232-623D-4105-A1B6-0EB010A1FFF5.jpg (948x718, 165K)

>Mina is the only one who is as bloodthirsty as her
Thing is, good ideas tend to stick around, and "kill rival groups" is an evolutionarily successful strategy. It would be rediscovered periodically even if it hadn't been the standard inter-group interaction for most of the last hundred thousand years.

>Thing is, good ideas tend to stick around, and "kill rival groups" is an evolutionarily successful strategy. It would be rediscovered periodically even if it hadn't been the standard inter-group interaction for most of the last hundred thousand years.

That's nice and all but it doesn't sound anything like this cartoon anymore. I'm not entirely sure if you noticed this.

Then again, there would obviously be monster fuckers among humans. If Mina can get followers so can Buff Frog and the like.

Attached: 3.png (778x635, 466K)

>it doesn't sound anything like this cartoon anymore
Except, you know. The finale. Where Mina says that after a series of events just demonstrated its truth.

Manfred still follows her, which at the very least proves she's not the last racist asshole on Mewni. There are likely even more. This isn't something that should just go away, especially since Mina is still alive. And the point isn't the guns, it's the fact that Mina and her ilk can still fuck shit up. The cleaving was a permanent solution for a temporary problem, and at the end of the day it didn't actually solve that problem. Mina is still out there, and for all Star's concern about not fucking up Mewni with the jelly spell, she fucked it up even worse and dragged Earth into it. The alternative would have been a dead Mina, maybe a few acres of jellified countryside, and intact dimensions. Fewer loose ends and no introduction of a new culture into an already volatile society.

If there's one positive about mixing Mewni and Earth, it's the fact that Humans are insanely strong compared to the creatures on Mewni. Marco, pre-black belt, could whoop even strong monsters easily.
I wonder how feral monsters would react to being surrounded by 100000x more super-Mewman like creatures called Humans. Would humans eat monsters?

>If there's one positive about mixing Mewni and Earth, it's the fact that Humans are insanely strong compared to the creatures on Mewni
I'm not sure who that's supposed to be good for. Humans, I guess, although there are actual kaiju on Mewni that I'm not sure we're prepared for.

I mean, we killed bigger creatures. I'm sure Mammoths aren't much smaller than those Kaiju, if you consider mass.

>I'm sure Mammoths aren't much smaller than those Kaiju
Yeah, let's just throw a few spears at this thing. Not that much bigger.

Attached: solaria monster.png (1414x786, 926K)

Ye bro just a few Spears. Everything bleeds.
Wait, Lizardmen can regenerate. But what if you impale them? Are they immobile and die of exposure?

You forget a very important thing, any person is capable of good and evil. So someone like Mina grabbing and arming people with guns shouldn't be a world-ending concern.
As well as killing Mina. If she get killed by Star, she'll be a martyr for her already fucked up outdated cause and the idiots that admire her "qualities".
While letting her live isn't the right solution, her speech about "good" ideas doesn't mean that none of her followers won't stop for a moment and think how she's just a insane animal waiting to be put down of his misery, and call the authorities or something. She might as well be a terrorists-leader disguised as a religious man.
And yes, every human and mewman can be a Mina, but she's now as powerless as a human soldier. Heck, going through the trouble of using a kill-everything-and-all-around-it spell to kill her is just inflating how "important" her shit of ideals.

Attached: Mina Loveberry's Future.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>So long as your mind ripples with curiosity and your heart is filled with wonder, it will always be ... adventure time.
>He touched the hearts of everyone everywhere he went. The diamonds may have control of the galaxy but truly ... it is a Steven Universe
>As he grew older the spunky adolescent went on to become a prolific writer, regaling millions of the adventures of his youth. .. Soon many came to know of the Amazing World of Gumball
>Although a humble propane salesman to the people of Arlen, those who lived on Rainy Street knew Hank Hill to be ... King of the Hill
>Family man was never an apt descriptor for the mercurial Peter Griffin, those who knew of him would often shrug and say that he was more of a Family ... "Guy"
>You know what I don't like? Gargoyles.
>Hey, Arnold

Stop giving Mina shit, Solaria fucked with her mind and caused her to be like this. It's not her fault for being who she is.

Yeah man, just a few spears will do.

Also, the only weakness lizardmen have shown is magic. They can regenerate from limbs.

Attached: slobzilla.png (1720x966, 1.47M)

>Heck, going through the trouble of using a kill-everything-and-all-around-it spell to kill her is just inflating how "important" her shit of ideals.
Star deleted a fundamental force of the world in which she lived and mashed two worlds together to deal with her. That's way more trouble. The kill everything spell is completely utilitarian. Remove an enemy leader and finish the job quick with less destruction. And yes, the cleaving was destructive. And why have Mina running around as powerless as a human soldier when she can be as dead as a dead one? As long as Mina breathes she can fuck shit up, and she can become a martyr at any time. There's nothing special about her dying to magic that makes her more martyrable. The concern should be to cut off the head. The blindly thrashing body can be dealt with more easily after.

I liked the SU one

spicc dicc is a valuable commodity, plus Marco is a Pillar Man

Attached: 1562631693600.jpg (513x594, 22K)

Man, for somebody who rejected her own royalty, she sure acts in such impulsive tyrannical way to get what she want (and all she want is a latino fuckboy to be cucked by). Blood is thicker than water indeed.

That would've been cool, but alas it was not to be.

Bara Marco>>>>>>>Twink Marco

Is this show worth watching?

>What is this?
>Some sort of suicide squaaaaaaaaad?

>Be Nefcy
>Make a cartoon based on Mahou Shojo like Sailor Moon
>Accidentally recreate the ending of Devilman except Satan gets her man.

Legit question, has Nefcy seen Devilman at all?

Attached: __asuka_ryou_and_satan_devilman_drawn_by_akiyamabc__36a59ed6089c93f34bcc8eb0b94b2411.jpg (571x810, 369K)

Attached: 077.jpg (1393x2000, 403K)

Knowing Nefcy, she never read or watched anything related to Devilman because Nagai is a toxic old man but she really loved Crybaby because muh Yuasa. The thing is Devilman has been so influential on the industry that people can be influenced by it without ever reading Devilman

Attached: Ryo Asuka's family tree.jpg (599x424, 45K)

>devilman ending: a devil and an angel beat the fuck of each other till god pops in and say nah senpai and deletes earth along with its entire inhabitants thus ending life on earth
>svtfoe ending: a kid that holds the power of magic decides that magic is EBIL and decides to rid of magic once and for all thus killing all magical being, she still gets to be with her mexican bf at the cost now her world and his bf world merge into one
DAE DEBILMAN ENDING XD

Attached: cough.jpg (890x500, 169K)

based and trainpilled