ITT: Yea Forums writes an episode of aqua team hunger force

ITT: Yea Forums writes an episode of aqua team hunger force

Attached: 1564112343741.png (679x1177, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zy4hZQ3GSA
drive.google.com/file/d/13_MXm1v9fvYtdx-T9dKzQ1sq6mwW4-tk/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carl gets bitten by a werecuckold
>yo Fryman, wanna read my blog about Trump's America?
>No Carl
>yo Fryman, I need your help with something. You want to bang this hooker? On me. Just... I get to watch. It's not gay or nothin'
>Listen, Fryman. I-I just need you to bang her, I just gotta watch!
>Carl! You’re not well! And I’m not... doing that with you watching.
>Fine! Ey, Meatman! You, uh, you wanna come with me?
>Hey, hey, hey, he's only MEATwad by name, if you want a real stud, you get a man like me, I can last hours, so lets set this up, you sick freak
>Eh, no offense cup, but I can't really get off if it's a white guy doin' it

This show was Rick and Morty before Rick and Morty.

YO FRYMAN

You peaked pre-puberty, loser.

Sick of dealing with The Mooninites' shit, The Aqua Teens decide to invade/conquer the moon

They buy a rocket ship from a back-alley rocketship dealer. The ship is defective; the engine overheats whenever someone uses the bathroom

Mastershake mistakes a slutwalk as a stripper convention and gets arrested for sexual harassment

If you really think that then there is no fucking way you ever even watched this show.

no soibois weren't really a thing then they were still just hipsters

Spotted the newfag.

Kamala Khan vs ATHF:

>Shake watching TV while eating a sausage scewered on a TV antenna
>*Knock at door*
>Meatwad opens door
>*Ms. Marvel standing in the doorway*
>Meatwad: ITS THE BURGER KING KIDS CLUB
>*Shake slams door shut* go away we don't want any.
>*Frylock opens door again*
>Frylock: Goddamit Shake I invited over a real superhero to teach us how to be superheroes again so we can get real jobs and make actual money so we can have food to eat
>Shake: And they sent us this?! She looks like friggin 10 years old! And why is she one of those sand people on TV.
>*Shake slams door*
>Frylock: Shake you're going to get a fatwa declared on us again like that time you got in a fight with the guy at 7-11
>Shake: THAT WASN'T BOARS HEAD, I DON'T CARE WHAT THE GODDAMN SIGN SAYS. THAT MEAT WAS RANCID. I KNOW WHAT RANCID MEAT IS, ITS ROLLING AROUND OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE ALL DAY
>*Meatwad Opens door again*
>Meatwad: Which one are you? I like the wheelchair one
>Ms. Marvel: I'm a musli...
>*Shake slams door again*
>Shake: What did I tell you about answering the door?! When a guest arrives, you are to go into the hole I dug for you in the crawl space and not leave there until they depart
>Meatwad: I don't like that hole. Iz full of flour
>Shake: That is asbestos, and I had to put it somewhere.
>Meatwad: It tastes bad
>*Frylock opens door again and does his weird braces smile at Ms. Marvel but she's gone*
>*Ms. Marvel standing at Carl's House*
>Ms. Marvel: I'm a musli...
>*Carl Slams door*
>Carl: Oh no no no, I ain't fallin for this again. That broad's gonna sweettalk me into buying her a pizza and then Chris Hansen is gonna leap out of the bushes. Yeah nice try asshole.

vocaroo.com/i/s0zy4hZQ3GSA

Inspired by Trump, Shake and Carl decide to compete for political office

>Shake, he can do it because he's a multibillionaire.
>Look. My money is tied up. In. Escrow. Oversees. Swiss. Banks. Frylock I have money.

Kek

My autism actually made me write a full 11 minute script episode that I finished a few months ago.
drive.google.com/file/d/13_MXm1v9fvYtdx-T9dKzQ1sq6mwW4-tk/view

Its a solid ten minutes of one of the background characters eating spaghetti slowly. The credits roll over him as he still isn't finished.

>LMAO WE'RE UNFUNNY ON PURPOSE XD
Unless you have stuff in between like zim eats waffles nobody is going to watch that shit.

How about the spaghetti travels in time and molests a younger Carl instead?

I smiled.

Actually bretty good. Not great, but I could see this being a real episode.

I always wanted to she the trio do something mundane like going grocery shopping or spending time at a laundromat