Bo

>Bo

Attached: f28e319569f9c71b587f5801be8eab2b.jpg (675x1200, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzjsEsdmYNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was she still a bitch in Far From Home??

yes

more like BO SHIT FUCK THIS MOVIE AMIRITE

no but seriously it was pretty bad. MJ was one of the best things about it tho

She's a bitch but with depth, they clearly go out of their way to show that MJ's "oooh I'm not like the other girls >:3" is a massive teenage cope. They balance it all out by having her actually struggle socially as an akward teen, in the end it's one of the few things in the film that works

gg almost made me reply

>But guuuyysh, she's totesh not MJ, she's akshually an entirely new character!

she cute

>watched that midnight's edge video
>it's explained that all the spiderman secondaries are different because Sony might want to do their own spiderman down the line
I fucking hate hollywood so much

Aunt May is actually a hot woman who Peter loves and probably fucks because they're not blood related

No

Jesus fucking christ you're retarded

>MJ was one of the best things about it tho
and she was absolute garbage

Cant they keep the character types and interactions while changing their names and appearance though? Like making Ned a harry osborn type or changing the name mj but still keep her like comic mj

>Aunt May is actually a hot woman
Why did they do this and remove the aspect of her struggling to provide for peter?

Mcu peter is in a weird space
He cant struggle financially. Its likely he was in tonys will.

At this point it would be awkward to introduce real Mary Jane when you already have character that people call MJ.

Attached: 1338084290847.gif (177x210, 2K)

That's the problem with having big superhero teams where one or two incredibly rich members pay for everything; it becomes really hard to justify any other member of that team having to deal with money problems.

I don't remember exactly but I think likeness plays a big factor in it? That's why they can make AN MJ that's different from comic's MJ. And AN Aunt May that looks different from the old lady one

anyway it's all here youtube.com/watch?v=CzjsEsdmYNk

She wouldve made a better Spider-bitch.....what a waste

Attached: ashley barton.jpg (400x224, 17K)

one of the highlights of the movies

>I'm stuff

Wife material.

>Peter is a teenager
>Why is his aunt not, like, a bazillion years old?
Argle bargle clown world, amirite?

or they could just get rid of the mutt and not say a word about the switch just like when they replaced mary jane with a brave slay queen

Bo is her entire character
She's so fucking bland it hurts

>They balance it all out by having her actually struggle socially as an akward teen

No they didn't. She SAID she's socially awkward, we don't actually SEE any of that, especially with two guys lusting after her. All her depth is just for show and little else.

I think she had pretty alright teen awkwardness, the scenes where she drops her act and tries to be real with Peter come off as pretty vulnerable and awkward.

I'll admit it wasn't crippling anxiety, she was about as awkward as Peter and by anyone's metrics just the average for a teen.