What does Yea Forums think of the White Steven AU comic ()?

What does Yea Forums think of the White Steven AU comic (tapas.io/episode/1242681)?

Attached: fa9a784d-7e32-4b79-9a9a-6f1af1049cff.png (3000x1055, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/challenge/scoob-and-shag/list?title_no=210827&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's neat

This.

Love it

quick rundown?

It's an AU where Steven is White's kid instead of Pink's. Rose is still alive and White Pearl is Steven's friend.

>white Steven is brown

Attached: 1535927812347.jpg (618x634, 170K)

I mean... it's for contrast I'd think. Regardless I'd rather that then albino Steven.

gud

I really like it

>WHITE! STEVEN!

Attached: tenor.gif (300x300, 239K)

Surprisingly good for a Steven Universe AU comic/Q&A thing.

Just binged it. It was interesting.

How does that even work? If White is the one that got the Murdercock, then does that mean Pink took her place?

Attached: 1559364487940.gif (501x335, 12K)

I dunno, we're not that far in the story yet. It's highly possible there's two White Diamonds.

No, everything in the comic is canon and remains on the same story except some stuff happened 30ish years ago where White came to earth and met Greg, thus Rose never met him.

Greg gettin' on with 2 diamonds! Don't ya wish it was threesome or hoped maybe Blue and Yellow was part of this? Mmhmmmhmmm....

Give Greg his Diamond Harem

>Somehow binged the entire current thing
What a weirdly captivating AU story. Honestly.

If you want something similar (but obviously not SU related) check out Scoob and Shag. Starts out as a joke a day sort of day and quickly becomes DEEPEST LORE but in a good way.

Is it an AU story where it's just Shaggy and Scooby and they never met the others?

New comic in less than 2 hours woohoo!!

It's basically H-B meets My Hero Academia with a bit of Jojo. It may put you off at first but the character writing will probably keep you there. Fred and Velma are in it but Daphne hasn't appeared yet.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/scoob-and-shag/list?title_no=210827&page=1

So this stupid little comic becomes a deepest lore fest? I don't believe it, but I'll also believe it.
Gotta say, this Tapas/Webtoon shit is pretty interesting. I know Korea's really big into these formats.

Once you get to Kermit, that's when shit starts.

Yeah, I can see that.
Hilarious how it pretty much becomes a straight horror comic.

Am I getting slow...Boo Boo?

And now it's... I don't even know. What a beautiful mess.

This shit really reminds me of Tails Gets Trolled.

White Steven and White Pearl relationship is cute

No, author confirmed that White Diamond has been absent from Homeworld for 14 years. (Which is nothing to a gem.)

They've said they're going to explain how and why White Diamond decided to get the murder cock.

Sign language Pearl

heh cute

Link isn't working for me. Could you upload another link?

why yes, Earl is my waifu. However could you tell?

Attached: 1 whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

We need more Earl

>What a beautiful duwang.
Fixed.

truly, truly based