Why do people think Blackbolt is a anti-mutant?

The Terrigen Mist being out was about making more Inhumans not killing mutants. The M-Pox
started months after and the universe being destroyed and coming back.Cyclops wise telepathic illusion created by Emma Frost. Everyone was being mind fack by Emma Frost. He have a mutant and an Inhuman family member.
Are they butt hurt?

Attached: 1538831915854.jpg (970x546, 94K)

The inhuman push did Blackbolt dirty. If anything Medusa was the one that wanted the cloud to kill all the mutants.

I don't honestly think he is anti-Mutant. Seeing as how he worked with Dazzler twice and was pretty chill with Quicksliver even letting him stay in there hidden city for awhile. I just find it Found it funny if he was that against them. IMO non of the Royal Family hate Mutants.
Medusa was the one who asked Beast and Iso to try and find a cure for the Mutant's problem. She didn't even want to fight them till the war started. Hell in one comic she give the X-Men a pass even though one of them ruined a coming of ceremony. I don't think someone like that would want the mutants all dead.

Attached: Blackbolt in space.jpg (440x640, 68K)

Fuck Inhuman apologists. They killed mutants without any consequences. Although they didn't know that the mists were killing mutants, they found out and didn't give a shit. When Cyke peacefully made the mists harmless and ineffective, they fucking murdered him. They slaughtered a man for peacefully stopping the destruction of his people. Also, I know it wasn't really Scott but he still was killed because of the Inhumans but nobody knows his real death other than Emma so the Inhumans are fine with killing a man without cause

To be fair from the perspective of the Inhuman's who basically just left the Earth to avoid conflict with humans, and the BS that comes with it would be totally reasonable to see mutantkind as idiotic for effectively letting themselves be oppressed.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oj4ijhGaTF1rqpcix_500.jpg (500x296, 41K)

Iso and Moon Girl explain to Medusa why they need to destroy the cloud. Now fully understanding the gravity of the situation, Medusa destroys the cloud herself, voluntarily ending the war. Still craving vengeance, Emma releases an army of hidden Sentinels reprogrammed to kill Inhumans and begins massacring the Ennilux. Cyclops exposes Emma's lies and reveals that she faked the older Cyclops' death in order to trigger this war, prompting the X-Men and Inhumans to unite against her. Medusa attempts to calm her down and reason with her, but Havok intervenes and captures Emma and disappears with her. Now wanted by both the Inhumans and the X-Men, Emma goes deep into hiding. Medusa abdicates the throne and gives all leadership duties to Iso, knowing that her people won't understand why she destroyed the remaining Terrigen Cloud. Now free of the burdens of being a queen, Medusa happily reunites with Black Bolt in the Quiet Room.[11]

Emma reveals to Havok that Cyclops really died from Terrigen exposure shortly after they found Madrox, meaning that the Cyclops who has been interacting with everybody ever since was only a telepathic illusion projected into everyone's minds by Emma. She explains to Havok that she did not want him to die in vain, she wanted him to die as an idea to unify the mutants under a common goal.[12]

>Although they didn't know that the mists were killing mutants, they found out and didn't give a shit.
Wrong Medusa had Beast and Iso try and look for a way to make a cure for the Mutant's Terrigen weakness, Crystal and Iso the moment they found out about this tried the move the mist away from a city so Mutants wouldn't get hurt and Gorgon when the Mist was coming along tried to get as many Mutants out of the way of it as possible.
>They killed mutants without any consequences.
They lost all there Terrigen Crystals and had to find other ways of making new Inhumans. where it was Karnak making this huge long asf plan to have mr sinister find a way to make new Terrigen Mist or Medusa and others going into Space to find the origin of the darm things. So that's a consequence.
>This Kid would go on to later Kill Kang and become the new Kang
>become a rich asf C.E.O at the Ennilux Corporation.
>Was a member of the Future Foundation
>and in one Universe become the new leader of the Inhumans.
Ahura Boltagon is worthy of being King one day.

Attached: Universe_X_Special_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg (1289x1994, 834K)

You know what would have been cool?
Doom specifically using the mist on his own people to make super soliders

I don't think that equates to the death of many mutants and the murder of their leader, Cyclops. Medusa can try whatever with that species traitor, Beast, she still ordered the execution of Cyclops. Cyclops got rid of the mist before more died while the Inhumans had to do damage control. Cyclops cleaned up their mess

Why did you just recite the entire story back to me?

Emma decidead that Cyclops will appear to be kill by the Inhuman.She deliberately massacred a lot of Inhuman.NO Inhuman deliberately kill any before Emma deliberately starting a Inhuman VS Mutants war.

I mean that does sound like something Doom would want to do. Seeing as how Doom has seen the Power Black Bolt has first had and I'm sure he has heard of what Terrigan mist can do to an Inhuman. Plus with the new Primagen crystal they go with makes Inhuman way stronger then before (like making Jade a Crystal Golem and Gorgon being able to stomp a planet) I'm sure that would make a great event comic or storyline.
While I will agree and say executing Cyclops was unneeded (like he was a not a threat at that point desu.) however Cyclops didn't 100% clean up there mass since there where still like 3 mist clouds and the guy he used for this to work is now dead. if anything Cyclops just delayed what was going to happen.
>Medusa can try whatever with that species traitor, Beast
>Trying to find a way to help your own race and not trying to getting into a race war makes you a species traitor.
if anything he is trying to help them without getting into a fight with someone else.

Attached: begins a whole new meaning to the phase I'm putting my foot down.jpg (1041x1600, 530K)

I know they weren't deliberately killing mutants at first, I said that the mist acccidently killed mutants but it doesn't change the fact that they still died. Cyclops really was killed by the Inhumans. It was THEIR Terrigen Mist that killed him and Multiple Man. Also the Inhumans believed that they kill Cyclops and nobody told them they didn't. The Inhumans showed what kind of people they were there. Cyclops was right and he always will be

I know Cyclops didn't stop all the Terrigen Clouds and the mutant who turned it off died but it was better than nothing. I called Beast a species traitor because of multiple things. Beast nearly never sides with the mutants in conflicts. Beast became a whiny bitch when found about X-Force and he never stopped. I just don't like him anymore, and that sucks because he used to be one of my favorites

Niggergar Apagon

yes it was better then nothing. here I can kinda understand why Beast didn't side with the X-Men but I never truly get why Beast was so often sides with other groups over the X-Men and other mutants. Since Beast is one of the Original 5 X-Men and in the eyes of at least the general Public Beast is an X-Men first and pretty much anything else 2nd.
>I just don't like him anymore, and that sucks because he used to be one of my favorites
Sorry to hear that man. It always sucks when a character you like just isn't what they used to be.

Thanks bro. Bad writing can mess a character up. Marvel has been on the rise recently, we aren't in the 2015-2016 dark ages, maybe we all can get our characters back one day man

with the exception of the inhuman that worked with deadpool, all the others are more or less shits that need to be stomped out, including kamala.

Attached: LookatStatueOfLiberty.jpg (1800x2705, 1.47M)

>it was Karnak making this huge long asf plan to have mr sinister find a way to make new Terrigen Mist or Medusa and others going into Space to find the origin of the darm things. So that's a consequence

Did they ever find a solution?

If not the innhumans may have committed species wide succede for the sake of the mutants who are probly happy they dont have competition for there bullshit

They find a Solution. in the form of Primagen crystal and a shit ton of hidden Terrigen Crystal under the Throne. So they will be fine.

Attached: Farming them Primagen Fruits.jpg (1988x3056, 2.2M)

The big problem is that they keep changing what terrigen can do every few years, it used to be that it had no effect on non inhumans, then because in earth x it gave everyone powers, then after house of m it repowered former mutants but made their powers haywire, then in silent war it gave normal people powers but also caused terminal cellular degeneration in them and caused already transformed inhumans to undergo a second terrigenesis, and now it gives mutants cancer but has no effect on regular humans and already transformed inhumans.

All they had to do was say that Maximus did something to the terrigen crystals while he was building the terrigen bomb, because that's the kind of shit that he would do.

Well to be fair, you had the x-writers portraying them as borderline genocidal villains, and then the inhuman writers didn't bother touching anything mutant related until the terrible event.

This, I another thing is none of the Inhumans books bad mouth Cyclops but he got shit on a ton in x-books and Champions. Cyclops being hitler is some shit Nova said in Champions.

Do you actually mean people, or do you mean x-fags?

I liked Black Bolt's showing in the latest Dr Strange series. Him and Gladiator put up the best fight vs Magic Galactus.

The inhuman books at the time were more about inhuman politics and introducing new inhumans than anything else. Meanwhile the x-books were all about how everyone was getting m-pox and being sterilised by those evil inhumans, and how magneto was going around condemning scared mutants to the same fate because 'fuck you cowards for trying to freeze yourselves until a cure is found, you die with the rest of us'.

I know what your talking. That everyone vs Magic Galactus fight was lit asf. I even like the fact Silver Surfer tried to talk to Big G and he just told him the old Galactus is gone. It's also nice to see Gladiator and Black Bolt get some good showings.

Attached: Black Bolt says NO.jpg (572x879, 181K)