Teen Titans Go Vs Teen Titans leaks

Does anyone hear happen to have any TTG vs TT leaks/spoilers?

Attached: TT_Vs_TTG_-_My_stance_and_whats_happened_by_josh45667.png (467x587, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/teen-titans-go-vs-teen-titans-team-versions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do we get to see Raven's feet?

I don't know.

Are the OG Titans animated in flash like TTG?

>2003 Raven learns to dab
>2003 Robin's anti-Trigon plan was the interdimensional Titan-team
>Young Justice team show up but doesn't fight. They just start making a super long and complex plan to beat Trigon that requires at least two seasons and one revival to work
>GO Starfire cucks 2003 Starfire

I’d watch this movie just out of pure, morbid curiosity. I don’t have an irrational hate-boner for Go! and I don’t really consider 2003 Titans to be the greatest thing ever created.

>Young Justice team show up but doesn't fight. They just start making a super long and complex plan to beat Trigon that requires at least two seasons and one revival to work

Taking shots at each other, kek

>GO Starfire cucks 2003 Starfire
hot

greg weisman btfo

Does Beast Boy fuck himself? He seems like the kind of guy that would fuck himself

>>Young Justice team show up but doesn't fight. They just start making a super long and complex plan to beat Trigon that requires at least two seasons and one revival to work
In current outfits?

Yes, and they kind of look like shit.

Funny but I read other plot.
>Neither Young Justice nor Titans are referenced.
>The post- credits scene is a reference to the cancelled Deathstroke movie with Slade saying DC will pay for not giving him his own villain movie.
>TTG Trigon consumes TT2K3 Trigon and becomes Hexagon and fucks shit up. TT2K3 Robin planned for this and summons Titans from the multiverse. This isn't enough so TT2K3 Raven has TTG Raven consume all other ravens to make Unkindness who then fights Hexagon. Eventually they break Hexagon's Gem which brings TTG Trigon back and they split up the Ravens. TTG Trigon is sent to an undead Titans world and the rest of the show is falling action.
>Darkseid appears and invades the GO! universe but the Titans are too tired to fight.

Has it been uploaded online yet?

It's fake guys. YJ never gets referenced. Probably because they aren't truly Titans.

Who voices Slade?

aqua-titans and starfish fire

its all pretty funny, not in the typical ttgo 4thelulz internet either.
'nuff said

Will Arnett I guess. CBR confirmed this plot as true because that user also gave away all the list of Titans that appear. () cbr.com/teen-titans-go-vs-teen-titans-team-versions/

Not even the ones from the LGS episode?

No.

So no hint or tease towards a Continuation? Damn that sucks.

Was anyone here at the q and a afterwards?

Those are uploaded somewhere in YouTube.

thanks for letting me know.

>So no hint or tease towards a Continuation?
I don't think so.

Damnit, well hopefully the movie sells then.