Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRaUGLwn_kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meh

Mantis last to kneel

Carol's butt

Glad this wasn't in, its really forced

It's kinda cringy desu
Except Strange's part, you can tell he feels guilty as shit.

The funeral was pretty much the same scene

I don't get it. Why not just use the time stone to reverse the damage done to Tony?

Double standards can suck my fucking blue cock.

Attached: Zordon.jpg (1504x1001, 68K)

This was kino, why the fuck didn't they leave this in?

I love how quickly this whole final act of Endgame falls apart when you realize that the Avengers have a device that can do basically anything on their team. Any asshole could've killed Thanos and his army way before Tony and whose to say they couldn't be used to bring him back? It's supposed to be omnipotent, right?

Because that would reverse his use of the stones and bring Thanos's army back to life

THEY TAKE A KNEE!
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much like how it was established that you can’t just resurrect someone who was sacrificed for the soul stone, why the fuck would you think the time stone could be used to reverse damage caused from using the infinity stones? That’s just such a basic connection to make that it boggles the mind why someone couldn’t have thought it up themselves.

No fuck off, they have been extremely inconsistent with how the stones work since the beginning. The Time Stone can control time, all time. There was never an explicit rule saying it couldn't be used in the most obvious way.

Too much. it suddenly makes Tony look like a king/god

they are sad of course but to kneel before him is overkill

Pretty bad. the funeral already gives him due respect without unnecessary bowing.

looks like it takes the whole "everything worships Iron Man" to a literal conclusion

When you think they couldn't project Starkwank even harder...

Glad they deleted this, the funeral scene is better and has more emotion.

No it wouldn’t. That’s not how the stone works.

Is Mantis autistic

The reactions from people like Hawkeye and Strange were great. Especially with Strange, you could see the regret and remorse on his face, knowing that he was the one who basically led Tony to his death.

I really hope they expand on this in the future.

Tony died staring at his parents killer

Attached: l.png (1112x346, 604K)

No, literally everyone else is on here

BvS ripoff

Because then whoever used the stone would be killed, and then they'd have to rewind time to heal THEM, and then THAT person dies, its a neverending chain

Strange can use the time stone without dying

Can't just resurrect someone who was sacrificed for the soul stone, but you can resurrect vision and make whole again the mind stone.

Strange uses the Time Stone to beat a god with no adverse effects.

vision isn't a real person, he doesn't have a soul

that happens in another dimension so there are no averse effects on our own world

Sure I buy that, but then part 2: fixing the destroyed infinity stone in his head.

Based Pratt praying to Christ for Tony’s soul

I don't follow? "A person sacrificed for the Soul Stone can't be resurrected" in no way correlates or contradicts "a destroyed Infinity Stone can be restored if you rewind time"

Wouldn't Tony be exposed to whatever energy he got from using the gauntlet? I think hte effects would prevent him. But also, rewining him would his one act on the moment he uses the gauntlet. Come to think of it. Tony used the gauntlet, and the time stone can only bring a person back on a specific point that doesn't involve using the gauntlet. Since Tony used the gauntlet that would block it as it would bring him to the poin of his death

So honestly it would have been useless to use the time stone since he used the full stone's power on that point

only in the eye of agamotto, it's like loki staff, with a proper receptacle the owner can use it without harm

why didn't Thanos make the Infinity Gauntlet out of the eye of agamotto then?

If it's effective, Tony definitely needs those prayers

Could God undo the effects of the Infinity Stones?

Carol's all "I didn't even know this nigga"

very unnecessary scene, good thing they deleted it

Only thing it added is Gamora surviving and leaving.

I don't think she knew what was going on.

on her planet when someone dies they just pop open their chest cavity and ritualistically consume their innards

It kind of gets awkward after a certain point but Steve's and Strange's reactions were nice.

Except that we've clearly established that anyone who uses it is definitely going to die. It crippled Hulk and Thanos and killed Tony even through his ridiculously OP suit. Maybe Captain Marvel could've used it? Maybe not?

Vision's stone wasn't destroyed by another stone. It was destroyed by Wanda. There's no contradiction occurring. I would've personally written it differently just to avoid the confusion, but it checks out logically.

They should had let Strange's reaction in the actual movie, it's great and it express perfectly the guilt and pain of something he couldn't prevent.

He used the time stone in our reality in Dr. Strange with the apple and to fix Hong Kong

Should have kept strange's reaction

I'd reason that destroying a soul stone is no small feat, and bringing one back ought not to be either. Thanos destroyed all the stones and almost died from it. While I can't say that the internal logic of the universe is broken, it does feel off that you can bring back a gem that controls reality through time travel, but not a person.

Shuri had nikes on lmo

Strange was the only one worth keeping

There’s only room for one stone, duh

Why would he?

>Why not just use the time stone to reverse the damage done to Tony?

Because it can't be done. The damage was stone-induced.

The MCU Infinity Gems are much more limited than the comic book versions.

Idk the scene is kind of cringe. Most of those people didn't even knew tony that well. Glad the cut it.

This scene was deleted because Brie Larson looks like a chubby-faced boy during it.

Your clearly not part of the audience for this stuff.

Are you retarded? There's nothing explaining that using the stones together prevents the time stone from doing anything.

If Thanos could use the time stone to turn back time and save Vision, the avengers could use the stone to bring back Tony in the same way.

The only stone that expressly forbids anything is the soul stone.

Attached: zordon 2.png (512x457, 199K)

Didn't even need the Time Stones, could had did it with their Fountain of Youth time machine.

Nothing in the movies states that "stone induced damage" is a thing.

At no point does anyone say "we could bring him back if not for the energy released by the stones".

>I don't get it. Why not just use the time stone to reverse the damage done to Tony?
For the same reason why old Steve just doesn't de-age himself. The actors are done with the MCU and the characters are retired. Stop trying to find some in-universe reason.

This scene is highly unnecessary. He already got a funeral. Like what about the random Asgardians and Wakandians that got shanked by Thanos's posse? No one kneel for them.

Thanos never cured his arm after Infinity War despite having the Time Stone, Hulk will never cure his too. The movie really emphasized the power of the snap no one even considered letting a normal human ala Tony be the one to do it. It'd be retarded if one stone can reverse damage from all the stones.

Its not reversing damage or healing, its reversing time.

It's doing the exact thing it was meant to do.

Reversing damage = reversing time
No you can't get infinite snaps by using all the stones and then reversing it with the Time Stone, like some sort of cheat code. They're the embodiments of the universe.

reversing damage is not equal to reversing time, its bringing it back to a state that it was where the damage never occurred. Revering damage would use different matter to repair what was done instead of changing it back to the way it was.

Pretty bad

>Thanos never cured his arm after Infinity War despite having the Time Stone, Hulk will never cure his too.

it was like 3 days after the snap. Hulk will heal up

I hate that the Stones are actually the Just Kinda Infinite Rocks.

Then why call them INFINITY Stones if they're mostly useless?

Awkward/drawn out, can see why it was cut.

Nebula shouldn't have needed prompting from seeing Quill kneel to do so.

Why couldn’t Tsukishima just stab Tony and insert a past where he didn’t use the stones, and then Doctor Strange could reverse it?

>No you can't get infinite snaps by using all the stones and then reversing it with the Time Stone, like some sort of cheat code. They're the embodiments of the universe.

But they’re also the cheat codes of the universe.

>Dr. Strange
Nice
>Everyone else
Cringe

>useless
>Thanos snapped away half of life
no they are very powerful, but whereas they contain infinite power the one using them and the instrument to conduct them do not

Wait........this means Gamora is stuck on Earth?

Yeah, that bitch is used to being on her knees.

this. It's kinda corny

But wouldn't Thanos have used the time stone to undo the damage The Snap dealt to his body?

stunt butt

unf mommy Larson

kinda dumb scene tho it explains how Gamora went missing.

Attached: 1560796072485.png (1434x865, 964K)

She could have flown away with one of Thanos’s ships that conveniently wasn’t dusted

Why does Strange feel guilty?

He knew

He knew Tony had to die despite him having a family and he couldn't say anything without risking everything.

>It crippled Hulk and Thanos and killed Tony even through his ridiculously OP suit. Maybe Captain Marvel could've used it? Maybe not?
It crippled them because they used the snap. Using one stone takes a toll, yes, but it doesn´t kill you. Thanos used a bunch of gems on Infinity War and didn´t suffer at all until he made the snap.

half the characters look like they were shopped in afterward

>Clint falls to his knees as he can't take anymore feelings about losing another comrade after Natasha.
>T'challa watches him and as a king he thinks that's the superhero way to pay respects to the fallen.
>Carol follows them as she really doesn't know how to react. He hasn't seen Tony after 5 years.
>Everybody starts doing the same thing as "why the fuck not" reflecting the current American hivemind behavior.
Strange's reaction felt genuine, considering he knew all this time that Tony was meant to die.
Why did Cap kneel? He's a soldier, any respect for a dead comrade has to be done standing up.
Why is Thor sad? Doesn't he believe that the soul of a hero will forever exist in Valhalla? Or does he know that Tony's past as a drunk playboy is beyond redeption?

clint and tchalla bro scene would've made this worth it

>Why is Thor sad? Doesn't he believe that the soul of a hero will forever exist in Valhalla? Or does he know that Tony's past as a drunk playboy is beyond redeption?
he's sad for the world that it lost tony

>Why did Cap kneel? He's a soldier, any respect for a dead comrade has to be done standing up.
You can see him struggling to stay standing up. He just collapses to the ground like his strings are cut unlike everyone else who smoothly kneels down. Tony's death impacted him harder than anyone else there who isn't Peter, Rhodey, and Pepper.

this should have been left in the movie. also am I the only one who thinks the music fucking sucks in these movies.

Yes it would, it rewound the explosion of the mind stone, it would rewind Tony's last action.

they leave the WOMAN ARE THE FUTURE part in but cut this out? what did they mean by this.

>why the fuck would you think the time stone could be used to reverse damage caused from using the infinity stones?
then half of the universe needs to stay dead mate.

It means Disney is a bunch of pandering fucks who would sell their grand-greatmother for a dime if it wouldn't be a waste of time.

>They chose showing the Amazing Bulk scene on the re-release over this
lol

Gamora is trending on twitter for being a bitch

Should have left in Hawkeye, Steve, and Strang'es reactions. Everyone else is forced as hell

does this mean Gamora is stranded on earth?

Seems a bit weird. Yes, he sacrificed himself to end the battle, but many of these characters don't even really know him.

Fitting for Strange and Steve, their reactions should have been left in, but it was good the rest was cut.

They filmed this first apparently, but then chose to use a funeral scene instead.

Call back to Infinity War when they don't do that in Wakanda, but they do for King Tony I.

>many of these characters don't even really know him

They can still respect and honor his sacrifice. I mean they knew the fucking stakes, many of them having been murdered the first time around by Thanos.

It's clearly depowered

It's pretty gay. More "epic" to remain standing or gathered around him with various reactions. Taking a knee like a peewee football is kinda lame.

Dude literally just saved every life in the entire universe.

So who do you think stood up first

Yes, but other characters also sacrificed, such as Vision, who willingly had the stone taken out of his head only for Thanos to reverse it and kill him anyways. Tony actually succeeded in foiling Thanos, so that warrants extra appreciation I suppose. Still weird for them to kneel, that's a pretty unusual way of showing honor nowadays (except for with T'challa)

Tony was important to the movie going audience and franchise as a whole, but having all the characters bow down to him is just a little too much and I'm sure that's why they cut it. Funeral scene is more fitting.

Thor gets up because he can't keep holding his position and Rocket makes a quip about his weight and everybody laughs heartily

This is just corny and the funeral scene covers it fine

Hence why it is deleted footage.

>tho it explains how Gamora went missing
Literally the only moment worth keeping this scene for. I was wondering where she went, or if she got snapped (because Tony wouldn't have known she had turned traitor to Thanos, having never met her). She just vanishes after the snap in the released film.

>(because Tony wouldn't have known she had turned traitor to Thanos, having never met her
I figured he just wished for everyone who supports Thanos to fuck off, so Gamora wouldn't have been affected.

Where?

Very few people witnessed what happened to Vision.

Attached: PSX_20190726_162553.jpg (999x494, 157K)

The movie was better without it.

they wanted it to be emotional but it's just awkward
>oh shit I have to bend the knee too everyone is doing it

>Strange takes the Time Stone and attempts to rewind Tony's death.
>In order to prevent his death he'd have to rewind all the way back to before Tony got the Stones.
>Because Strange now has the Time Stone, there would only be 5 Stones in the rewound Gauntlet.
>Tony's Snap isn't undone, because his rewinding Gauntlet doesn't have all 6 Stones
>But this also means that Tony and the Stones can't be rewound properly either.
>Rewinds up to the point where Tony's interaction with Thanos ends.
>Tony still dies from exposure to 5 Infinity Stones.
>Except this time Tony dies confused as to where Thanos went.

>Hawkeye goes full week and kneels in respect
>T’Challa double takes like ‘oh shit are we supposed to kneel’
>everybody just does it
>Cap just falls over
I preferred the funeral. I do like this, though, it’s very cheesy and kinda sweet.

They could have Dr. Strange mentor Peter in Tony's place.

I like the emphasis on Strange. It kinda implies he tried finding the one timeline where everybody came out alive but just couldn’t

Does Mantis understand death?
I mean, she was smiling during Yondu's funeral and then in awe of the lights
She was swaying and looking bored during Tony's funeral
In OP's scene, she looked confused about what's going on.

Attached: Funeral.png (727x375, 644K)

She's just autistic. Please be patient.

he could but he's more a Batman kind of guy

Is Shuri wearing Nikes?

No she just didn't know human customs. Nebula and Valkrie also just stare at Quill doing it in confusion like "should we do that?" before joining him.

So does Panther so I guess it's supposed to be an American thing.

She knows about all of Ego's other children, so it's more likely that after seeing all of them die without Ego respecting them in the slightest she just has no concept of respecting them herself

Yeah..

Attached: shuri.jpg (640x765, 66K)

I feel like that's a pretty major character flaw that's been overlooked...

The funeral was way better, and they didn't need two scenes of a pan of the whole cast looking sad at Tony's death.

However it is important in that it shows that Gamora snuck away while everyone was distracted by Tony dying explaining why she disappeared.

It's weird, isn't she an empath?

>it's supposed to be an American thing.
|It's a samurai thing, hens Hawkeye or "Ronin" being 1st

Attached: seven-samurai-shot-8.jpg (720x540, 89K)

Based Gamora

actually he just kind of let that happen full knowing there could have been way more realities where that wasnt necessary

I just realized Mike is there wearing the Iron Patriot suit.

>there could have been way more realities where that wasnt necessary
But there wasn't. He says so, several times.

They deleted this becuase at the time kneeling was seen as a huge middle finger thing becuase of that football player. And Disney didn’t want to create a shitstorm that would effect their once-in-a-decade movie event.

That's why they cut it. The funeral scene worked better.

Showing them reacting to Tony's death (especially people like Bucky,and Wanda who had troubled relationships with him) with simple reaction shots, would have surfaced.

I think Cheadle, for all I might criticize him in other scenes, was the standout in terms of his reaction.

Glad they cut it, them treating him like a king is really stupid. But hey Gamora wandering away for the GotG3 plot hook.

Drax is wearing a shirt, aren’t his nipples chafing? I bet he can’t wait to undress after this is all over.

I'm fascinated to see if Wanda asks him if he looked for a way to save Vision.

>One of the first Avengers introduced into the MCU in IM2
>Not even a deleted scene funeral
Goddamn it Feige.

Attached: IMG_2341.jpg (1429x1920, 222K)

Black Widow movie will end with a shot of her in the Soul world looking through the water and seeing that they won while smiling with teary eyes, calling it

Attached: Avengers_Infinity_War_03.png (1364x570, 524K)

Yeah, this is just bad. I'm glad they didn't leave this in.
The funeral was honorarium enough.

I want Clint in the next black panther movie, taking his family on a vacation to wakanda and then gets wrapped up in whatever conflict

The world needs Clint and tchalla being best bros

Except for that time where Thanos used the time stone to reverse the Mind Stone’s destruction. And it’s especially hilarious because you’re technically using stones that have already been destroyed.

>In order to prevent his death he'd have to rewind all the way back to before Tony got the Stones.
That doesn’t work like that.

>Except that we've clearly established that anyone who uses it is definitely going to die.

Thanos got fucked up because he destroyed the stones you mong.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones... nearly killed me, but the work is done, it always will be. I am inevitable."

The snap ISNT what fucked thanos up. Destroying the stones was. I don't understand why everyone struggles with this concept when it is fucking outright stated by thanos himself within the first 20 minutes of the movie.

>Everyone kneels
>Somewhere in the distance Hank Pym stifles a chuckle

Attached: 1477763646466.png (1192x953, 502K)

But Bucky has the title ‘White Wolf’ so unless Marvel forgot that, it’s almost 99% certain he’s going to be hanging out with T'Challa in the next film.

‘The Falcon and The Winter Soldier’ is going to end with Bucky officially taking on the title of White Wolf and Wilson being Cap.

>Major

ANT-MAN 3!!!!!!!

It really is funny how the Pym family is at the funeral when they've expressed nothing but disdain for Tony.

Fuck I can see that happening

It would've been fine had they just kept in Steve, Clint, and Strange's reaction and showed Gamora sneaking off for the GOTG3 set up.

he's not that much of a jerk to not appreciate what Tony, and the other Avengers, did just because he didn't like Howard

The snap also messed up Thanos at the end of IW though not as bad as destroying the stones did. The glove and his arm are pretty messed up afterwards.

But it's not clear if it destroying the stones just causes worse feedback than the snap or it if was that he used the glove twice. The damage to the glove is even worse after the second use.

Can't steal and misuse your tech when he's dead

And Thanos, being a practical person, prefers New Balance.

Joke's on him, Tony went back in time to steal it.

>Now all we have to do is have Scott crawl up her ass and explode, and no more Starks!
>Crawl up her ass and explode? What? No! Jeez, get a hold of yourself Hank.

Vision is an object, not a living organism

Iron Man can't stop having his shadow loom over the rest of MCU. Dr. Strange 2 will start with him being very guilty over Tony's sacrifice.

It almost looks like Carol is emoting

It's a deleted scene, which essentially means it isn't canon.

it basically happened, just off screen

> t.person who's never run before

>major

Attached: gdhgdjhdjh.jpg (298x401, 13K)

The fuck, is this some weird fetish user?

>Hank in the car after the Funeral
youtu.be/eRaUGLwn_kM

He looks better in a shirt

Attached: drax.png (1516x1186, 2.13M)

Are you trying to fat shame Drax or something?

Attached: hulk making hulk expression.png (157x219, 61K)

Fade out on Carol's ass.

This.

Fuck you in-universe reasons are fun, fun things are still fun.

Even Strange would know how to do it.

I figured the in-universe reason was Tony hadn't paid a sacrifice to the soul stone to use it, so chose himself.

Or faling that the reality stone or some combination of the two.

You only had to sacrifice something to get the stone from its resting place on Vormir.

The only reasoning I could come up with is that they irreversibly damage whom ever the uses all of them at once. Like the feed back of the stone combination cannot be undone unless some one else tries to reverse it with another gauntlet.

Mine is Feel that the combined energies that equal god and feeds back into the user just cant be undone by 1 aspect of the whole.

Considering MCU Tony is Feige’s self-insert donutsteel, I think Marvel showed remarkable restraint in keeping this off the final cut.

That scene was kinda overkill, I get why they cut it. Even Snyder isn't that dramatic.

In universe reason seems to be that using the stones via the gauntlet on that scale like puts a physical strain on the person who used it. Normal Humans, like Tony, are far more physically frail than someone like Thanos (who snapped half the universe away and snapped the stones away, both acts leaving him severely wounded) or Banner-Hulk (re-snapping everyone back into existence, leaving his right arm permanently lame), who can use them and survive but are not by any means unscathed by the act.

Why do the Russos hate America?

He's more of a jazz fan.

Yeah, actually that would have been a good call back to an earlier point in the film.

>it's supposed to be an American thing.

Not even a little.

Probably wouldn't had worked. The poop in Scott's pants remained despite the fact that he got reverse back to his original age.

That whole aging/deaging bit doesn't make much sense if you try to think about it for more than a second.

I thought it was captian marvel

No. He’s always said his favorite, out of everyone, is the Iron Man arc.

A bunch of women and minorities bowing to a dead white jew. What do you think?

It's a little melodramatic to have them all literally "take a knee" on the battlefield right after he dies, and also, the funeral scene accomplishes the same thing in a more understated way that also transitions more cleanly to Cap taking the stones back.

>Fallen cross behind Iron man
Literally Snyder tier. I'm glad this was cut

I would have liked Strange's reaction to be left in since he knew all this would happen

let's be real, this was obviously a nod to Kaepernick and Disney suits told Feige to cut that shit out of the final cut or reshoot the scene.

“Stop dying for a minute and let me get my time machine”
Dumb cunt

Has this always been Dr Strange's deal? Making insane sacrifices with other people's lives for the greater good of the universe? He's doing the exact same thing in his latest series, sacrificing a ton of heroes to save everything from Galactus.

I don't think Hawkeye meant to take a knee, he just stumbled cause he saw two friends die and couldn't stand up, then Panther just copied and it kicked off

Wait a minute, did Carol swap costumes mid-fight?

I don't think it was accidental but it felt like an improvisation on Renner's part and it felt really awkward when everyone copied it. Only Strange and Steve's anguish made sense. If the movie was less filler and more Tony-Clint-Team etc interactions, I'd feel something seeing this.