Amazing Spider-Man #26

So, Beetle has brought Electro to meet her new evil super team made of women and their plan is to "smash the glass ceiling with the bodies of our enemies"

Instead of making their own identities every single one of them (barring White Rabbit) is a super-villain identity that was previously male.

And the first real conversation we see between them is bickering about stupid shit like who keeps what in the fridge. Oh and they also have a kids play area in their hideout because "we believe moms can be great super-villains too"

So, is this what Marvel thinks of women? Are they meant to come across as retards or is it an accident?

Attached: RCO015_1563964531.jpg (1041x1600, 509K)

I'm not kidding, this is painful to see happen. It's not as bad as America Chavez shit but it's still sad to see.

Attached: RCO016_1563964531.jpg (1041x1600, 571K)

>Are they meant to come across as retards or is it an accident?
Its just the writers genderbent fetish come true

This is a bait thread and every reply after me is gay and retarded

Ciao

Yes you autistic retard, it's absurd for comedic purposes. Anyone with an even number of chromosomes can tell.

> White Rabbit is on the team.
Is this supposed to be taken seriously?

It's a joke you fucking retard, did Beetle asking Electro to sign off on a fucking 401k not tip you off to how ridiculous the entire thing was?

More like the Sinister Sexy amirite?

Attached: ben-say-yes.jpg (1094x662, 687K)

I liked that issue.

It’s fun, and Spencer excels at lovable C-D listers just trying to get by. I hope Max appears soon to greet Francine and they drive off into the sunset

They seem to be taking it seriously. It's like a rule 63 fetish issue.

You're saying it's a joke but it's just not funny. It's just another case of Marvels Grrrl Power squad

i dont know man, from these pages it seems like the writer want the reader to think that these people are fucking nuts
> "hey do you wanna arm wrestle?"
> "ahem, let me talk about diversity in food tastes"

Are you a moron? There's literally nothing with it. Stop taking dumb shit too serious. This is already embarrasing

Thing is instead of being a girl power team it's founded by a bored billionaire and a lawyer that is completely disingenuous in her motivations.

It really just sounds to me like you're bending over backwards to try and twist an intentionally absurdist moment in to something to be offended over.

Either that or you're just baiting, either way I'm out.

No, it’s not meant to be taken seriously. Look go farm outrage elsewhere with Aaron’s She Hulk or something

It's a silly joke.

It's applying the language of cleancut corporate feminism to supervillainy, creating humour from the dissonance.

>group leader giving introductory speech about how well they work as a group is their strength
>is immediately interrupted for some petty bullshit about who buys the groceries
Were you born humorless or did you just lose it along the way?

I want a White Rabbit

You notice how Spencer seems to have a soft spot for her? She keeps popping up in his run

You sound like a faggot

>Hey, you wanna arm wrestle?
>What, you think you're better than me?

>Scorpia, we've talked about the arm wrestling thing.

why is she so aggro

I'd rather discuss the nursery for villain's kids. Super heroes have kids, but it's rarely discuss villains having kids. Even when they do, the villain is usually a horrible parent. Has there ever been villains who.wantwd to raise a kid legit.

I could read a book that solely focused on being a daycare for villain kids

Attached: sketch-1564153230071.png (1734x1080, 2.13M)

even Miles get female Vulture

Attached: RCO022_1555517572.jpg (1987x3056, 1.22M)

I don’t understand why you guys start bait threads even when the joke is at the expense of people you don’t like.

Feels like her original characterization, back when she was a redhead.

Weird. This feels, very ultimate.

Female Venom?

She should join the team

do those tubes go to her intestines?
does she shits in a bag?

You're a SJW trying to start shit.

Attached: 54800747_137085240677506_2416152392390211148_n.jpg (1080x1350, 216K)

WWYD

Attached: gotta show the ropes to this rookie.jpg (954x548, 155K)

The only evil mom I know is Mystique and you all know how it went

I mean, this comes across as ~about~ as serious as a fair portion of Spencer's Superior Foes.

So nah, I'm not taking it seriously all that much.Were it another writer trying to play it as serious maybe.

I don't know why, but I preferred her design from... Spidey, I think?

Fem-Electro has nice dick-sucking lips.

Fuck you. This is now a Mets thread.
let’s go mets baby love da mets

Attached: D16FED44-C044-43CD-B54F-12797CA8E3B6.jpg (1280x671, 551K)

It's still more or less the same design.

Id say “How about just wrestle? First one pinned loses”

Why isn't Female Green Goblin in charge?

I think the perfect conclusion to this failed Sinister Six is Francine and Max stealing their shit and laughing their way to a vacation

I have a mighty urge to write a fanfic series where a male intern is hired by these ladies and fucks them one by one

>implying a writer won’t have Max kill her to bring back the status quo

you could make yourself some money if you team up with an artist

find an artist
learn ren'py
open up a patron
quit your job

It’s kind of you to have that much faith in me, but I think I’ll stick with pastebin or archive chapters for now (if that). I’m open to feedback and ideas in the meantime

It was a fucking joke you retard.

patreon ren'py cashgrabs dont require me to have any faith in you user

>I mean, this comes across as ~about~ as serious as a fair portion of Spencer's Superior Foes.
Basically. This is the core of Janice, character. Her dad is tombstone she grew up with supervillains. She wants to be a super villain, costume and all. More than that she wants to be a boss like her dad.

Unfortunately, she's coming to villainy from am outside perspective. She's a hard worker and somebody who sets a goal and strives for it. Most villain don't give two shits about all the pre-work she does and would rather smash and grab.

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1041x1600, 576K)

Attached: RCO020 (1).jpg (1041x1600, 490K)

Now post her fucking Ant Man

post the time she ruined that little girls birthday

She did? I know she was in Ant-Man, but I didn't follow it.

That was in ant-man last days, I think.

>the villain is usually a horrible parent
Y'know, you say that, but I feel like when they show a villain having kids it's usually presented in a way to humanize them where they genuinely care about their children and want what's best for them. Hell, just look at Tombstone/Beetle.

You answered your own question.

And with that

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1041x1600, 552K)

You're literally a retard. This is self aware as fuck

DC lobo to crush
Batman beyond Inque to her kid

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1041x1600, 504K)

Damn, Rabbit and Electro have some nice titties

Attached: RCO005_w.jpg (1008x1600, 536K)

Yeah apparently Scott is great in the sack, enough to be a regular fuck buddy

Attached: RCO006_w.jpg (1008x1600, 497K)

>another episode of "OP is an autistic faggot who doesn't understand the concept of making a joke"

Yawn.

Attached: RCO007.jpg (1041x1600, 629K)

>Oh and they also have a kids play area in their hideout because "we believe moms can be great super-villains too"
That was funny.

this is probably the stupidest panel i've ever seen

Oh thank god, I was worried about the dog

That's more than Overdrive

Attached: RCO008.jpg (1041x1600, 527K)

Attached: RCO009.jpg (1041x1600, 588K)

What issue is this? I want it

>rob someone in broad daylight that personally knows you

thanks for reminding me that marvelverse is full of retards

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1041x1600, 569K)

It's tombstone and these are regular nobodies. Tombstone could walk with his dick out grab the presents and get away with it. This was just a father daughter bonding day
SUPERIOR FOES OF SPIDER-MAN ISSUE #7

Attached: RCO015.jpg (1041x1600, 570K)

I think everybody there knows better than to snitch on Tombstone.

So Carolyn is now emulating Liv Ock.

>SUPERIOR FOES OF SPIDER-MAN ISSUE #7
... he shouted, desperately trying to summon the ghost of Steve Leiber.

[There's a supervillain in the pic of Fred Myers (aka Boomerang) trying to pick up a bartender here - try to name them.]

Attached: donkeyrang.jpg (330x258, 25K)

Don't you fucking dare post that, picanon.

Shame. I liked Carolyn with the dumb-as-fuck purple hair.

I’m calling it a win. Liv is great

> Oh and they also have a kids play area in their hideout because "we believe moms can be great super-villains too"

I kind of want to see that.

>Instead of making their own identities every single one of them (barring White Rabbit) is a super-villain identity that was previously male.

I like the joke here, because it reminds me of a comment George Carlin once made regarding feminists in his routine.

Basically, he said that while he agreed with the feminist standpoint, their end goal of white, middle class feminists was simply "careerism" and getting to make big bucks in the system, and that feminism to them was simply "emulating the worst behaviors they complain about in men."

Beetle and her cohorts in this situation are just literally that....empowering women by being as "shitty" as men.

Question: would female villains play the “Im pregnant” card as like a bulletproof vest/hostage situation to get away from cops and heroes?

They're villains. Of course they would.
Fuck, they might even bring their kids with them for a fake hostage after their born to avoid hassle.

Yes. They're not fucking Spider-woman, or the Nova-chick. Or the Black Cat knockoff who used to be a Goblin.

They'd absolutely do that.

They are technically got own names except for electro.

I dont get nerds and identities.

Attached: Dragonball-Episode146_204.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>”Stand back! I’ll vaporize this brat!”
>”MOmy”
>Villain tries to keep her composure as the mask hides tears of joy
>”Y-Yeah you hear that! The rugrat is crying for h-h-her....”

>did you get my email about the kitchen?

This is pretty hillarious, desu

>GRRL POWER is thwarted by the girls who actually care about that being vapid, catty idiots who keep squabbling over nonsense instead of actually getting shit done
One of my favorite tropes, desu

Read Bomb Queen

That's not a nice thing to say to someone. You are right, but still not worth bomb Queen

That sounds cute. I want to see that.

You should do it but play with it so he’s having fun for like a month but then just gets tired of their shit especially when everyone just talks to him about their super villain problems and he just slowly gets burnt out

I do love that it subverts one's expectations of Modern Marvel.

>Fukn'ellmatethatsabitharsh.jpg

This is pretty much written as an episode of The Office.

Then its not very good one... like most shit that comes out of Nu Marvel

>Single mothers are the greatest villains of all

>thanks for reminding me that ~~marvelverse~~ marvel is full of retards

It’s a trap, that’s how they make turn you lesbian

I'm still waiting for Spencer to introduce a nemesis for Janice who turns out to be the kid from the flashback.

Titania facetiously, Moonstone seriously.

We haven't seen Menace since she became a Black Cat knock-off.

It's odd since she looked normal not too long ago in Hunted.

Attached: 1557925105087.jpg (1987x3056, 1.7M)

Pretty sure Marvel encourages any synergy

It was a good joke, you retards can't tell the difference anymore.

>Instead of making their own identities every single one of them (barring White Rabbit) is a super-villain identity that was previously male.

You'd think White Rabbit could at least call up Skein and Panda-Mania to round things out a bit.

>why did Marvel change some d-lister to match the well-received version from the film?

Whoever redesigned her could’ve done a better job in that regard.

True, but it's not like Doc Ock is known for his well-designed and eye-catching costume. Liv's most pertinent design feature is the goggles and hair silhouette.

I was going to go with a character arc where the intern goes from "timid new guy afraid of getting killed" to "pissed off underappreciated office guy only there for the sex"

Eh? I wasn't complaining though. I just admitted I preferred her with the goofy hair., and it was a shame they dropped it.

Attached: exploitable.jpg (954x548, 132K)

Why are they still doing this? I thought they admitted it wasn't selling.

Scorpia? Fucking really? Female Doc Ock made sense in the context of the film, but come on.

Attached: Logan.jpg (638x478, 53K)

>Why are they still doing this? I thought they admitted it wasn't selling.
fetish

You do realize Carolyn Trainer has been around since the nineties, right?

Oh, well I suck cocks then.

I mean, IIRC she did debut either during, or immediately after, the Clone Saga.

Fairly certain it was after. I know Ben was the MC of the book and, I think Peter was apparently leaving New York?

Titania doesn't like to even pretend to weakness.

Moonstone would do *anything*.

Nope. It's by accident because as usual Marvel Writers try to make shit look interesting but it's just stupid shit.

Attached: cap.jpg (500x300, 45K)

>White Rabbit is the only one who didn't rip off a preexisting male character

>a massive, 9 month pregnant Titania will never go out for 3am pregnancy craving of pickles and ice cream, then knock over the convenience store while she's at it

>Her dad is tombstone
>Asian features and straight black hair
That's an incredibly not-black looking kid for Lonnie Lincoln's daughter. Did Ed Brubaker never read a Spider-Man comic book before creating her?

Her mom is Dominican apparently.
so hispanic. Plus some of the chalk skin

>Her mom is Dominican apparently.
>so hispanic. Plus some of the chalk skin
ALBINISM DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY

Attached: 005_kevin-morbo.gif (253x222, 8K)

OP got BTFO in the storytime thread and now that's it's 404'd he thinks he can draw out enough fellow retards to create a false narrative
Sorry bud, but all the Spidey fans read the comic, know the context, and know you're a disingenuous faggot.