When did you realize this is the best Spider-Man movie?

When did you realize this is the best Spider-Man movie?

Attached: the-amazing-spider-man-2.jpg (539x800, 110K)

I didn't really liked it that much. Far From home is better. Better incarnation of a villain.

When did you realize you have shit taste?

Anyone else hate Spider-Man thanks to thread oversaturation?

Dorky Peter didn't start with Raimi if that's the OP's point.

Attached: Dorky Peter.jpg (252x254, 24K)

New movie and summer?

it's part of the plan.

It has the best visual effects. Overall not as bad as people say it is.

I thought it was the worst honestly. Not that the other Spider-Man films are masterpieces or anything but this one definitely has the most stuff that bothered me. Electro looked horrible, loads of random plot threads that will never lead anywhere because the series was cancelled, the Goblin and Gwen's death which should have been its own movie was tacked on as a 10 minute sequence at the end. The only saving grace is that it at least doesn’t have anything as stupid as the “Let’s move all the cranes” scene from the first Amazing Spider-Man movie.

I liked the visuals for sure but everything else was bad.

not a great movie at all, but that is by far my favorite live action suit

on release

First one was better, story-wise. But goddamn I love the way Spidey moves in both of them. Nothing's ever felt as "spider".

Such a sexy Spidey suit that's completely ruined by its association with what it was used for

> “Let’s move all the cranes” scene from the first Amazing Spider-Man movie
I had completely forgotten this happened, it was so bad.

Raimi's Peter would not have called Flash a dumb clown though. He just would have smiled in a goofy way or something. Raimi's 'Golly Gee' Peter was the least Peter-like live action adaptation, that's why when people say Raimi had a good Peter and bad Spider-Man I kind of think that they've never read comics.

I didn't. It was always shit.

>Such a sexy Spidey suit

It's a cheaply made knockoff of the Raimi suit.

Unironically love this movie. The story is oversaturated shit but everything else is entertaining, not to mention it has the best Spider-man on screen. Garfield was terrible in the first one but in this one he truly is Peter Parker

Sorry We'll have Reed Richards make one for him next time.

>I eat crayons

I didn't LOVE the movie but I liked it enough and legitamately don't understand why it gets so much hate. I wish someone woupd give me actual reasons. Everytime I see these threads the only complaints are
>electro's teeth
>kooky german scientist
>kooky paul giamati Rhino
>no one remember's my name so now I'm evil
Most of these are non issues and the other is demonstrably false. I've actually gone back and watched it as an adult (I was 13 when it come out) and still liked it. I really wish Sony would have either done a third movie or not had that cliffhanger.

Can you actually fuck off, Avi?

This and the suit were the only good things in this steaming pile of shit. Spider-Man has never moved so acrobatically on screen before or since

I havent watched it since its release but doesn’t peter do stuff like berating Gwen for wanting to go to a good college and quip while rhino kills people? Sure Spider-Man jokes around but not while people are being crushed by a lorry carrying deadly substances right?

Go away, Kurtzman

It suffered from including so many stupid things that didn’t need to be there but were added to service the rushed development of a Spiderman cinematic universe but now I think about it MCU Spider-Man is quite similar at least homecoming was. They both rely heavily on the premise that they’re apart of a larger universe with unnecessary characters showing up to tie them into said universe, at the detriment of the current story

Cut out Peter's parents, and his forced relationship with Harry. You solved half the movie's problems.

Yeah and MCU Spiderman is the most faithful because his new suit is "just like the Ditko suit" right?

/thread

Couldn't one watch Spider-Man Homecoming without having seen civil war or any other MCU movies and still have the same complaints? And if that's the case and you did watch Spider-man Homecoming as a stand alone wouldn't that automatically make it a bad movie?

Andrew Garfield is the best at portraying Spiderman and had the best look. That's all I can say for the series.

TASM was the closest. He new more than the average high schooler when it came to science (even if it seems basic these days) he was a loner and was picked on. But after he accepted his role as Spider-Man there was an obvious change in terms of confidence and swagger. People call him a skater bro but I think it does the best in terms of modern adaptation. Raimi Peter was just a Clark Kent both in and out of suit. New Spider-Man is like nerdy Peter before getting bitten. It doesn't feel like he LETS himself get pushed around as much as he's helpless against it.

>People are actually pretending to like the Amazing Spider-man 2
Yea Forumsntrarians at their finest.
This movie is hilarious though. It is a blast to pick apart with friends but that doesn't make it good.

T. Never watched Spider-Man
>punches Flash when he gets in an actual fist fight
>knocks out bonesaw after making fun of him without a second thought
>Stares down two guys after they shoot spitballs at him
The only time it wasn't obvious Peter wasn't gonna put up with a bully was when it was his boss or a customer... Or Bruce Campbell. In fact a lot of those times he tried to defend his name to J.J.J. and the announcer from 1

Funny. I think it's the other way around: cut Electro and his over-acting, leave it an Osborn movie.

The same Peter who beat up Flash and called Bonesaw a faggot?