Attached: 00002179.jpg (600x849, 235K)

Oh he has a close link with both Annies alright
And by close link I mean a tight connection
And by a tight connection I mean a secure binding
And by a secure binding I mean a knot

>more nothing
Thanks Tom

Can someone give me a very brief rundown of what's going on

Are they investigating the unique infestation of roots/forest energy within the boundaries of the court, or elsewhere?

They're in a "red zone", which implies they're still somewhere inside Court territory because I don't think anyone would've bothered classifying different parts of the forest. Wisps have some kind of reality-fuckery powers and apparently having an entire nest of them nearby lets them turn a city into whatever we're seeing here.

Thanks

>No Annies in sight
Nice

they live rent free in renard now

Attached: 1544523526818.gif (480x270, 1.03M)

Annie would be the perfect redditor.

What's Annie's favorite subreddit?

r/memes
I assume that's a real subreddit.

I don't think annie can even pronounce meme.

She pronounces it 'may-may'. Kat Regrets introducing her to them.
Imagine being Rey and having to be mentally connected to Annie's meme addiction.

I don't think Annie would understand any memes. She grew up around creepy old dying people most of her life and talked to ghouls and spectors and probably didn't really talk to many kids until she was sent to the court.
By the way, that is a real reddit page and this is apparently the highest rated one. Would she even understand this?

Attached: 8ytc21zqllc31.jpg (2048x1523, 233K)

where's zimmy

r/daddy
Obv.

How did he tie a rope? He's a fox.

He can manifest thumbs if he needs to hold something (or someone)

He's more wolf than fox, now.

... Could her secret crush be the Donald?

Is it even gonna come up at some point in the future?

Obviously!
The whole story of this comic revolves around how Annie can't stop herself from needing the dick.
We're getting close to that part, I reckon, so Tom is certainly going to introduce a mate for Annie to get bred by pretty soon.