Steven Universe: Hogwarts Houses

Feel like being a fag, so why not combine two divisive franchises? Rebecca liked drawing the characters with Hogwarts house scarves (with Jasper's most likely being a spoiler for her Season 6 personality). A lot of these aren't known and probably won't be revealed. Who goes in what house? Doesn't have to be SU either, you can assign any Yea Forums character to any house.

Attached: mux7pohem8b21.png (2026x1484, 1.91M)

This thread's lame

Such a Hufflepuff post.

It doesn't surprise me that Rebecca Sugar is a fan of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1513456147972.jpg (1565x2823, 558K)

Why even have a Harry Potter thread on the chans at this point, this post sums it up perfectly.

Dear white women READ ANOTHER BOOK

>Atlas Shrugged not in shit tier
wew

SNEED
The shitposter doesnt have argument,just copypastas and memes

I swear the HP critique part is a copypasta, I have read it at least 3 times. Also
>not liking Tolkien
thats like, your opinion man

Comparing any of these to eachother, outside of the fact they're considered iconic books, is just a joke. Am I really supposed to believe that Alice in Wonderland should be put next to Atlas Shrugged, in terms of genres and audience?

Also, I like your rant. JK Rowling is slowly getting redpilled, though. She's a TERF and hates George Soros and Jewish elite these days. It would be absolutely amazing if she made another series in the Harry Potter world that's anti-trans and about her moving away from her SJW virtue signaling and learning the truth.

That's copypaste from Yea Forums. It's on the same level as posting Sneed like a retard evertyime you see something Simpsons related

WTF went down in Clifford for president?

>He put Atlas Shrugged in God Tier and Lord of the Rings in Shit Tier

eh, local government literature is where it's at. Amelia Bedelia 4 Mayor is the real thinking man's beginning reader book

based

At least she's not kidding herself and is recognizing that Pearl ABSOLUTELY would be in Slytherin.

Also Jasper being in Gryfindor makes perfect sense and gives me hope that she'll get a redemption arc soon

Pearl is nothing if not ambitious.

holy fuck, this is cringe

Pearl should be Ravenclaw because she is educated, smart and a wimp.
Jasper should be Slytherin because she is ready to do anything no matter how harmful it is just to prove herself.

...you really don't understand their characters OR how the hogwarts houses work do you user?

>Also, I like your rant. JK Rowling is slowly getting redpilled, though. She's a TERF and hates George Soros and Jewish elite these days. It would be absolutely amazing if she made another series in the Harry Potter world that's anti-trans and about her moving away from her SJW virtue signaling and learning the truth.
this is some sad wishful thinking

i know it's copypasta but the early movies are genuinely just wholesome fun adventure popcorn.

Some guesses...

Rose - Gryffindor
Peridot - Ravenclaw
Lapis - Hufflepuff
Bismuth - Gryffindor
Greg - Hufflepuff
Yellow Diamond - Gryffindor
Blue Diamond - ??? I'm honestly not sure. Possibly Ravenclaw.
White Diamond - Slytherin

You know, I like Harry Potter, but I still think it's cringe years after the book craze, people in their 30's are still so obsessed they put their characters in houses. It comes across as an OC Donut Steel move. It's about as fucking basic as figuring out what Pokemon your character would partner with.

It's basic human behavior to sort people into different boxes. It also makes for a pretty easy character exercise because each house is more than just X or whatever

Yeah, but it comes across as lame shit that only teenagers do to pass the time. Sugar already created a world where everyone is sorted into a box, that's what the gem caste system is. The crew making a list of what houses each character would go into feels about as cringe as roleplaying as Kingdom Hearts in the studio's parking lot during lunch.

Which Hogwarts house has the wettest rock pussy?

Im surprised they haven´t revealed more of the list now that we know most characters in them. If I had to guess, from Jasper down it would be
>Peridot
>Bismuth
>Lapis
>Yellow Diamond
>Blue Diamond
>White Diamond
>Pink Diamond
>Rose Quartz
>Topaz
>Ruby Squad
>Aquamarine
>Lars
>Sadie
>Kiki
>Greg
>Vidalia
>Onion
>Marty
>Mayor Dewey
>Jamie
>Some other townie maybe (don´t know who)
>Movie villain

>It's about as fucking basic as figuring out what Pokemon your character would partner with.
Except I think Pokémon is way better because there are more than 4 options. There´s over 800 Pokémon each made with a distinct goal, who have different natures than the others. Also, Pokémon are way more fleshed out than Hogwart houses, especially given JK Rowling´s constant retcons on twitter.

Attached: all campers pokemon.jpg (1280x1269, 665K)

i do both of these but only talk to my friends about them because i know it's cringe as fuck

We all have our autistic quirks and things we enjoy in private. Managing them in public or discussing them objectively like here is the way we control the more spergy aspects of the hobby.

According to the actual books and movies, user is correct, that's exactly how the Hogwarts sorting houses work:
Good guys: Gryffindor
Bad guys: Slytherin
Nerds: Ravenclaw
???: Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff was "the rest"
So functionally the NPC house

It's more like
>Gryffindor
Brave
>Hufflepuff
Hard working
>Ravenclaw
Wise
>Slytherin
Ambitious

There's more nuance to that, but remember that Snape and Slughorn were both Slytherins who were ultimately good people.

>Hufflepuff
>hard working
user, it was literally "the rest"
There was some song in the book and the line for Hufflepuff's house was something along the lines of "And I'll take the rest" after all the other houses took all the students of talent.

Was there even any relevant characters in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
Its been a long time since I read the books, I remember it mostly being the Gryffindor/Slytherin power hour.

I fucking hate how Yea Forums can't recognize literally years old pasta like this. Holy fuck you faggots wear your newness on your sleeves.

Newt Scamander and Luna Lovegood are just on the top of my head.

Cedric Diggory and Helena Ravenclaw too.

and Cho Chang. Also, I think the faggot that Harry saved from poisonous snake by speaking to it, which then revealed his snake-talking power to the public was Hufflepuff.

Mate, terfs are more mentally deranged than trans people ever were.