Do the X-man need to have more mutants worked with other super-human group?

And stop being so isolationist?

Attached: no1.jpg (1988x3056, 1.67M)

They should be isolationist as far away from humans as possible.

>And stop being so isolationist?
Yeah stop trying to do what Black Bolt did for years Xavier. it will not work for you since there are way too many Mutants for this to work. Plus your race has too many trouble makers for the humans to leave you alone (at least compared to my race anyway).

Attached: Inhuman Rebreath.jpg (1249x1920, 995K)

No they should move to Mars and leave the humans to their retarded problems

The problem is that I hate the fans of other groups because they're all faggots. F4 shitters are obnoxious enough but then you get into MCU fags that think every Marvel hero is an Avenger

>but xmen fans are annoying too

Yeah but it's not like we're demanding you give your characters to the X-Office

But most Marvel hero are a Avenger or a X-man or the two.

I think they need new fucking writers.

Can you point to a MCU hero that wasnt an Avenger in comics at one point?

That's what you fuckers will say when Havok ends up being in Avengers 7 or whatever

Havok was an Avenger in comics like 5 years ago? Dude you need to calm down with your autism.

I haven't really been following Cyclops. Did Scott's ideology not change at all after coming back from the dead? Is he still fully on for isolationism?

>Havok was an Avenger in comics like 5 years ago?

Exactly. I don't want my favorite characters being lackeys for Stark or Pym because for 6 issues they appeared in a book that had Avengers on the cover.

About 8 years ago a friend of mine asked me to pitch a Marvel-like universe for him to write an anthology style book within the confines of.

I said that the biggest heroes would leave the earth for space and their stories would all take place there.

I said the mutants and outcasts would leave earth for Venus or Mars and use their powers to terraform the planet and their stories would be centered around themselves.

The earth would then be largely unchanged by heroes and mutants, but would still have street level or powerless heroes. But since magic and the occult is often based on a specific location, that kind of thing would remain on earth as well; leaving earth a really weird place overall.

That friend didn't use it in the end, but he did go on to write for Marvel for a single series. Makes me wonder what else he pitched to them. Hickman's first issue showed them expanding to Mars and the moon.

"I always know that i was more" fuck you, seriosuly fuck you.
This are supposed the good mutants.

Instead, he should be Magneto’s lackeys right?

People do that all the time with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, and MUH O5 is the reason Beast got yanked off of the Avengers.

Made worse by the fact that the only thing being a mutant has done for him is give him uncontrollable punchbeams that make him a danger to everyone around him if takes a blow to the head.

Except Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Beast are all X-men characters and never should have joined the Avengers in the first place. Wanda and Pietro were X-men and Magneto's children decades before ever joining the Avengers.

>Do the X-man need to have more mutants worked with other super-human group?

None of the other superhuman groups want to work with the X-Men because almost all of the X-Men are complete pieces of shit.

Out side of ghost rider, silver surfer and the punisher

Name a big marvel name that hasn't been an avenger

Wanda and Pietro were Avengers for 18 years before they were retconned into be Magneto's kids. Also that means Wolverine's out of the X-franchise, as is Sabretooth and Mystique.

Dude havok lead an avengers team and beat the shit out of Kang

Ghost Rider's an Avenger ATM.

>mutants are humans with 1 extra gene.
>anybody who says otherwise may as well call black people,red heads and anybody with 1 different gene a mutant.
>the x men and mutants are causing all the problems
>scoot is the biggest problem and so is jean gray
>the x men are stagnant and only do hero shit because it puts mutants in a good like and not really for anything else.
> they keep calling themselves homo bigdickjungules boys to other homos thinking its going to make things better

i will forever see x men as the root cause of mutant problems. If not for them than things will be better. The only way to save the mutants is to kill the x men

>i will forever see x men as the root cause of mutant problems. If not for them than things will be better. The only way to save the mutants is to kill the x men
Do mutant need a new civil rights group? That works with non-mutants more?

Not the real one that every one knows

>mutants are humans with 1 extra gene.
>anybody who says otherwise may as well call black people,red heads and anybody with 1 different gene a mutant.

Black people dont walk through walls

And red heads dont read your mind

A modern take on mutants would sound more like a gun right's discussion

>The only way to save the mutants is to kill the x men

X-men are useful in that they (at least try to) keep bad mutant groups in check, so getting rid of them isn't really a good option. But holy shit, people like Scott definitely need some sense slapped into them.

Maybe. Better than making Cyclops a Captain America fanboy.

Who is asking for more Wanda/X-men stories? We just want that bitch to fuck off. Beast is also a faggot. What I meant is that I don't demand that Captain America appear in an X-book for a couple years and act all "Yes Storm. Of course Kitty. Whatever you say Maggot." like Avengers fags do with X-characters in the name of "integration".

>Wanting Scott to constantly suck off a genocidal mad man who's obsessed with starting wars.

Is this suppose to be impactful?

>Black people dont walk through walls
>And red heads dont read your mind
>A modern take on mutants would sound more like a gun right's discussion
them doing stuff like this doesn't fucking matter. they still have human DNA and that is what makes humans homo sapian.

>xmen live just across town from the FF, Avengers and any other hundreds of super heroes in the area
>general public loves superheros and all the teams around the world that protect humanity

>meanwhile xmen are the only ones that get people camping on their front lawn with burning torches and pitchforks telling them to get out

IMO Xmen only work if they exist in their own universe with no other supers around.

Attached: WOLVERDREESSSS.jpg (1087x670, 253K)

I mean it isn't like the others don't have their on-again off-again detractors. Still I can kind of see where the anger is coming from. I mean it seems most heroes and villains are the result of some kind of accidental exposure or secret experiment. Even Inhumans need special crap to activate their powers. Mutants, on the other hand, are a self-propagating hero/villain creation event.

It's bullshit that people treat them like they're some human offshoot in any way similar to humans vs cro magnon. For fucks sake, if you're European you likely contain 1-2% neanderthal genes while mutants get a "homo superior" label for a single gene difference. The fucking thing isn't even natural but the result of alien tampering and no shit because normal genes don't let you turn into ice or fire beams from the punch dimension. In a world where powered individuals are a pain in the ass mutants are the biggest pain in that ass because you can easily wind up with more people with that gene than are doused by radioactive goo or build super robot pants. That more than anything is the fear, and frankly it's well founded. A world where mutants are the dominant species is an accident waiting to happen since eventually, inevitably, some really fucked up person will gain reality warping powers and undo the universe or some space critter will decide to bond with someone and fuck shit up. The more mutants you have the greater the odds of this happening.

That's probably the funniest bit of this. In order for a mutant society to continue to function they'll end up turning into their own hated enemies, regulating powers, using inhibitor collars, and probably straight up mind-controlling the populace to make dangerous mutants docile. It's either that or they eventually tear themselves up in a titanic super power free-for-all. But hey, imagine how much THAT comic event will sell!

Word. Alex was a good Avenger.

>decades
First appearance: X-Men #4(1964)

I think that event literally just ended barring the free for all.

Yeah, because all the times mutants have been part of teams with flatscans have totally helped their image and stopped rabid anti-mugga flatscans from attacking them. /s

>xmen are the only ones that get people camping on their front lawn with burning torches and pitchforks
Not only is that blatantly not true, but it doesn't even happen all that often to the X-Men.

Something that is very rarely brought up is that non-mutant superhumans are incredibly rare. Also there are at least 3 incredibly fucked up mutants with reality warping powers, Legion, Jamie Braddock, and Mad Jim Jaspers. As for your last point, one of the things I appreciated several House of M tie-in writers ran with is that Magneto's little fantasy was a brutal, violent dictatorship filled to the brim with bread and circuses and constant scapegoating.

They get new writers every few years but they keep writing the same shit over and over

So all the "heroes" just up and abandon the Earth? That kind of story makes them sound like right cunts

>Rosenberg brings Scott back to life, teasing that the boy scout we need is back
>Let's the X-men do their thing in the fight of their lives to save a human family in danger
>Shows up in Champions protecting civilians during War of Realms
>Nope fuck that he's a mutant supremacist in Uncanny again
>Not just him but the X-men in general are supremacist assholes now
Goddamn it can I just get one hero, ONE, to slap some sense into the Marvel universe. You were the chosen one Scott.

>The X-men are assholes to the rest of Marvel because X-fags are assholes to the rest of Marvel
Now it all makes sense

But according to Cable the chosen one was Sam, back in the 90s where he was an external.

Attached: X221.jpg (4800x2700, 1.4M)

>That's probably the funniest bit of this. In order for a mutant society to continue to function they'll end up turning into their own hated enemies, regulating powers, using inhibitor collars, and probably straight up mind-controlling the populace to make dangerous mutants docile. It's either that or they eventually tear themselves up in a titanic super power free-for-all. But hey, imagine how much THAT comic event will sell!
Hey man that's the only way we can get the Boku no Hero future, so let em fight

what x-team was scarlet witch on?

>Magneto's little fantasy was a brutal, violent dictatorship filled to the brim with bread and circuses and constant scapegoating.
>You now remember House of M: Masters of Evil
I'm a sucker for bad guys having a face turn when faced with greater evil, especially when it could cost them their lives

Attached: RCO001_1467445982.jpg (1041x1600, 447K)

The Brotherhood.

>we will never get a book about Nightcrawler being way too charming and gallant for this shit across the MU
We have abandoned the light of God, and live in the wastes of Perdition.

Multi-comic crossovers are a dime a dozen these days. Funny how they so often seem to be hero against hero.

>keep bad mutant groups in check
>The "bad" mutants keep trying to take over the world / send normie human into camp / nuke a city
>The "good" mutants keep running to the terrorist side once every two weeks
>Both sides agree that human are inferior

Because X-fags hate the idea of the X-men interacting with the greater Marvel universe even though one of if not the greatest run (Claremont's) was full of them messing around with the rest of the Universe, hell Jean was roomates with Misty Knight, Dracula and Dr. Doom both tried to fuck Storm, Wolverine vs Spider-man ect. Look at half this very thread demanding the X-men be segregated from everyone else

Attached: download (14).jpg (181x278, 27K)

I think it was reality warpers on the House of M side, though fuck it who knows what Scarlett Witch is anymore especially now that Marvel has the full film rights back for the X-Men. But fuck it, it isn't like people like Legion aren't Serious Business yet always ultimately defeated. Sure all things being equal someone born with that power level would be a huge deal but this is a comic universe so status quo will ultimately prevail barring some things that stick maybe even when a new writer takes over!

>Good side keeps a revolving door of murderous psychopaths like Juggernaut, Magneto, Mystique ect join and even teach children

Man, as if the x-men didn't come off like a cult before. Keep your kid away from those people, one of these days they're going to go full jonestown.

X men are all incestuous freaks and their books are about people being mind controlled and raped or forcibly transformed into a woman or the genocide of 16 million people, or kids being used as soldiers or just straight up murdered

>they're going to go full jonestown
At this rate my money is on them pulling an Auym Shinrikio at worst or a Wako at best

>Beast is also a faggot.
okay Storm just because Beast didn't want to be part of one of your race wars doesn't mean you have to call him names. you already shot him in the back.
I agree X-Men getting to meet (whether friend or foe) others outside of there in group is always nice to me.

Attached: I want no part in this Race War BS, I'm out peace.jpg (1041x1600, 474K)

To be fair Beast has betrayed every team he's been apart of from the X-men to the Avengers

To be honest I think Beast would a lot happy just stop trying to be a hero and just stayed in the lab for the rest of his days. since he really isn't very good at staying on a team or doing the solo hero thing.

>they'll end up turning into their own hated enemies, regulating powers, using inhibitor collars, and probably straight up mind-controlling the populace to make dangerous mutants docile.

Dont forget they already had to kill a mutant kid whos powers were too dangerous. They sent in wolverine because he was the only guy that wouldnt die instantly near him. He had to talk to the kid and basically execute him after he unknowingly wiped out his whole family and every living thing for a mile.

I have no idea why. They always seem to force this idea that the X-men never integrated into the greater Marvel universe when most heroes actually had their back or knew somebody willing to vouch for them.

Wasn't that in the ultimate universe?

I say we fuck the X-men to death.

Attached: south-park-s04e07c02-little-child-molestation-thing-16x9.jpg (650x366, 52K)

So long as Simon visits with a couple of hookers and a kilo of coke every now and then

>>Beast is also a faggot.
>okay Storm just because Beast didn't want to be part of one of your race wars

Sure he did, why else would he go join the other side? The coward just wants to be on the winning side.

Why are Doomfags and Makerfags currently shitting up every X-thread if the problem is the X-fans?

He had a comfy job as a college professor until Alex came knocking on his door to join a team.

Attached: RCO014_w.jpg (1290x2048, 557K)

>Doomfags
>not always shitting up every single thread
Also it's because the new Xavier design looks very similar to the Maker.

They should, but they won't. Muties have no sense of right and wrong

>So long as Simon visits with a couple of hookers and a kilo of coke every now and then
Of course that parts a no brainier.
>Sure he did, why else would he go join the other side? The coward just wants to be on the winning side.
Well technically there was no way for Beast to be on the winning side since both sides had Beast on them (adult Beast was with the Inhumans while Young Beast was with the X-Men). so no matter what Beast would have been hit in the crossfire anyway. besides why would I join the side I didn't think was going to win not only would that make me a lying and that would get Beast in some serious shit.

Attached: young-beast-vs-medusa-ivx-3.jpg (620x887, 649K)

Well, like others have pointed out the scheme is pretty damn similar too. Just trade the self aware city for a self aware island, and trying to make super humans exchanged for elevating an already super human group. Then there's the bit that the island is hardly natural. Whether it'll be the result of alien plants, alien technology, or local super science, well, we'll see.

But at the same time the nature of the island and the habitats feels reminiscent of Ex Nihilo and the Gardeners. In a way it feels like Hickman is kind of merging his runs, chopping them up and mixing them into a weird gumbo. Oh, and his love of shoving in his own goofy languages into stories. But hey, it's only a single issue in.

>He had a comfy job as a college professor until Alex came knocking on his door to join a team.
darm it Alex.

None. She's only a tertiary character in X-men stories, and her other-worldly nature doesnt fit well with the tone of X-Men stories.

Kevin Feige is now going to make Scarlet Witch defined by Chaos Magic in the eyes of normies. As she barely appears in comics these days what the MCU does will completely dictate the future of the character.

Bendis tried to strip away Wanda's extensive mystic lore and make her a generic mutant. Feige is effectively destroying Bendis's handiwork utterly.

It was stated in the story that most of the threats were caused by the presence of the heroes themselves, but of course they kept an eye on their home. You're not clever and you're not really gonna come up with anything we already didn't come up with in the cabin weekend we fleshed the idea out in

There's also the font, so who knows what's going on there. I am partial to the theory that Maker decided, fuck Reed and his fancy prancy new multiverse, so he decided to create his own universe. Honestly mutants wouldn't be a bad focus for him. As opposed to elevating a bunch of humans he instead just has to see what new powers they generate. It wouldn't be a totally unthinkable scheme from him, but at the same time might be a red herring that some vocal people naturally gravitate towards.

This could go a number of ways, but for now I have to agree that even if this is Xavier he is behaving very Maker-like and the overall setup has some stark parallels.

Feige is going full Chaos Magic.

>her other-worldly nature doesnt fit well with the tone of X-Men stories
They've had a sorcerer supreme candidate in their ranks since the 80s.

Attached: RCO027.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

i wish feige would go back in time and undo all of bendis wanda kneecapping

You think he will get to visit Magik on the X-Men's new living Island or will Xavier just not allow him to see her.

Attached: I was talking to the flying ones.jpg (1000x456, 124K)

>Illyana
>Sorceror Supreme

Yeah, no.

If they really want to meet its not like Xavier can stop them from going to her personal dimension or teleporting through time and space.

That is true.

Why is Jean rocking her super old costume now?

I'm assuming this is the original Jean out of the White Hot Room and not Bendis's X-Men Jr version.

Forget Xavier, the island is self aware and capable of shit like opening spacial portals. If a non-mutant invades, which frankly seems inevitable (I'm figuring someone with stealth tech), I wouldn't be surprised if it reacts very badly to them, probably with lethal force that only the grace of Xavier halts as he asks the island to be merciful.

Basically I expect all kinds of natural sounding nonsense, like the island having an immune response to non-mutants and generating lethal anti-bodies. Hell, we already have No-Place as a "Krakoan tumor". I wonder if it'll be Sam again. He tried to scout Maker's City with similar horrible results.

Based on the font maybe we shouldn't assume this is even 616? But to answer your question no doubt Xavier found that costume hottest.

They need good writers and editors who will stop trying to kill them all for sales or treating them as a "Secret Club for Cool People, no normies allowed"

Yes, but most people can't differentiate between the two.

>has betrayed every team he's been apart of from the X-men to the Avengers

Pretty sure he only "betrayed " the X-men and that too is questionable. He was an ass for bringing the young X-men into the present the rest is no worse than what others have done, possibly.

ohhhhh shit, you might be onto something there. it would be hard to pull off, but maybe hickman could make that work.

Star-Lord

They need to team with Venom more

Attached: 1529891137321.png (849x530, 700K)

bump