Diamonds

Whi is best Diamond?

Attached: diamond group.gif (500x305, 1.88M)

Gotta go with Blue, of course I always do love long hair.

Attached: blue diamond tease lapis.gif (498x464, 1.57M)

Attached: buff yellow diamond.jpg (857x1200, 76K)

Whats that line on Y's neck?

Whi did you learn to type?

That's just detail on the neck. Very common if you have a small one.

I choose the crying cutie who knows how to swing them hips.

Attached: Blue Diamond 16.png (1280x905, 720K)

All of them are great, I just White had gotten more time during Diamond Days.

What would you do if best Diamond molested you regularly?

Attached: Blue Licks Pink.png (753x652, 242K)

Pink easily. She's the only one who ever gave a shit about other's well-beings, and treated everyone as an equal no matter who they were. She's the epitome of kindness, love, and empathy.

I would say the same for Steven as well, but he hasn't been a diamond for that long.

Attached: PinkDiamondSPR.png (2000x2554, 327K)

Either blue or pink. Blue because she's hot but I know that Pink is always down for a good dicking

Go fuck yourselves.

>Empathy
Debatable. She truly felt sympathy for those in lesser standings than her and her intentions were pure, but I don't think she ever truly mastered empathy and died not really understanding humans and their ways. That's where Steven comes in.

Why did you only quote those three posts mentioning blue when there were others before them

White is literally perfection embodied. Plus she BIG. Bigger than BIG.

Attached: 1532320312401.png (316x768, 230K)

You forget the biggest reason: CUTE shoes.

Attached: Diamond Shoes.png (1700x1200, 2.94M)

She grew up for seemingly hundreds of thousands of years on a planet with a radically different culture, it's true she didn't seem to understand them but she definitely felt them as equals no matter how "silly" they seemed to be. Why do you think she fought so hard for them?

I love White Diamond's design because I'm a huge sucker for Art Deco

This honestly. Pink/Rose fucked up hardcore in their execution but their intent was literally just to not kill a single planet. Road to hell is paved with good intentions and all that.

That's what I mean. She considered humans "funny" until Greg told her to take him seriously and that's where the real learning began. Never a doubt in my mind that she loved humans and wanted to save them.

I would LOVE some Patrick Nagel styled White Diamond.

Attached: b090a9ea-169d-435b-a22c-28aada74017e_570.jpg (570x430, 26K)

How did she "fuck up" in the first place?

Funny has a negative connotation, though. What I'm trying to say is she doesn't think lesser of them like people think she does; she values their life just as much as her own, doesn't think of them like pets/animals, all that stuff. It's implied she just doesn't know how to have an actual human relationship due to ones she's had in the past.

I assume means because the gems got corrupted and humans died too. Like Greg says, no such thing as a good war. As for my point, I agree with you overall. Rose is a well written character and so is Pink.

She ended up losing almost everyone that believed in her in the first place, basically what said. And also like they said, Rose/Pink are very well-done characters.