Is MCU Spiderman fucked beyond repair?Are we stuck with whiny bitch boy spiderman forever?

Is MCU Spiderman fucked beyond repair?Are we stuck with whiny bitch boy spiderman forever?

Attached: 1563413160648.jpg (1700x1200, 289K)

You do know you can do what everybody has done for years and just not watch it. Get another hobby.

Disney shill leave

>DONT CRITICIZE MY CORPORATE PRODUCT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ignoring the development he's had over the last 3 films
Were you just banned from Yea Forums or something?

Attached: 1563674745507.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

>Dude don't watch it and be stuck with it
>REEEEEEEE the Disney shill is telling me not to give them money
Are you guys being ironic?

>Peter Parker
>ever not a whiny little bitch boy

This is always the argument you fags fall back on. You retards are more obsessed with brand loyalty than any fan ever will.

What fucking brand loyalty?

Motherfucker every time someone criticizes MCU Spider-Man on his board Disneyfags come out of the woodwork to excuse all of them no matter how big or small. Thats fucking brand loyalty, not calling out that retarded shit.

It's you who will get another hobby, Gobby.

Didnt we just have a thread about this in addition to 4 other mcu threads?

No this Spider-man is not beyond fixing, it just requires hard work and care and for us to ignore homecoming. Fuck I just remembered that his identity is revealed at the end of ffh, you would have to fix that first

I'm betting they recast him after the next movie so college age Parker gets a late growth spurt

>LOOK MOM I DID THE THING XD

Are you just dumb? I don't watch MCU films that change characters and if you hate the current Spider-Man, You can't do anything to change it since it's making as much money as Marvel wants. It broke a billion with MuttJ. The only thing that matters to these people are money.

>I'm betting they recast him
>recasting the Spidey every one wants to fuck
lol

>I don't watch MCU films that change characters
>REEE!!! THEY CHANGED THE SIZE OF HIS EYEBROWS!!!

If it bothers me, I don't watch it. It's as simple as that, Disney shill.

There is an easy fix, lets adapt this plot.

Attached: ock.jpg (778x1200, 247K)

Explain his development please I beg of you

Attached: 1563583678687.png (500x500, 114K)

With who? He has no villains except vulture and there is no way in hell this is happening with vulture

have you just arrived on Yea Forums?

>Is MCU Spiderman fucked beyond repair?
no, also Spider-man is such a massive IP it wouldn't matter if it was

When there are so many different interpretations of Spider-Man, I don't think making a different version is that big of a deal.
There's enough implications to piece together what the origin might have been. There was a time that Peter didn't step up for the little guy, and he lost Uncle Ben because of it. And MCU Peter's actions and the things he does as Spider-Man are his way of remembering Ben.
Also, I don't have much of a problem with the Stark inspiration because there is room in the heart for two father figures. Peter remembers Uncle Ben through being a superhero, and Tony helped him refine and improve.

>Hurrr durr I can't find a way defend my favorite company's shitty product hurr Durr ur just a loser

Kill yourself

Attached: 1563929671704.jpg (1280x738, 197K)

>get told to not watch something they don’t like
>CMON WHY CANT I COMPLAIN ANOUT SOMETHING THAT I CHOOSE TO GIVE MY TIME AND ENERGY TO THAT I DON’T LIKE

That’s what you sound like. It’s not an argument of not being allowed to criticize something, it’s asking why the fuck do you care if you hate it so much?

It’s like if you smoked cigarettes every day and complained all the time about how unhealthy they are for you.