What are some alternative comic and cartoon websites for discussion that AREN'T completely dead?

What are some alternative comic and cartoon websites for discussion that AREN'T completely dead?

Attached: 1558379299817.jpg (1248x979, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.cbr.com/
desuarchive.org/co/search/image/AnX3XcpuB0bTtplsI0RSMg/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/461520284/
merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/when-to-use-then-and-than
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

>He wants a board like Yea Forums
I'll take the chance to actually have some discussion and not just wojak shitpost central

Resetera is great having a blast discussing cartoons there

e621.

waifu posting isn't discussion.

It's very clear you have not been on this board outside looking at the catalog once
Lurk more

nah. it's the same user who's always buttblasted about waifu threads.

Maybe he just wants something more creative like what this place used to be in 2007 when we called it "Yea Forums is Love".

Attached: co cannot be saved.png (800x800, 159K)

community.cbr.com/

>call everybody who doesn't like sjws in comics a nazi before getting him banned
>get super paranoid and accuse every user who likes cheesecake to be the same person
>I don't understand. Where did all the anons go?

I guess Yea Forums just reflects the overall decline of comics.

This We all discussed everything.
If it is old, we already know the stuff and wint discuss it again.
And most creative stuff cntributers are older niw and dont have the passion, time to post. Besides many have a patreon or similar and dont post stuff for free anymore.

This.

Why don't zoomers have any creativity or talent?

I wish fuckers like you would leave

They do, they just aren't here because shilling on twitter is more profitable now

>wont
My bad.

They have, but are either occupied with other things or want to capitalize it and put it behind a paywall.
Or why does everyone stream and ask for donations? Besides some who steal content, i cant remember any streamer or youtuber who doesnt have a patreon, merch or donation.

They have no souls. Sad.

This.
These controlling faggots are the first to scream "leave" or "we don't want you here" but they are such a small yet vocal group who contribute nothing but trash. There's a reason comics are dead and cartoons are shit.
These weak people who can't live with people which may disagree drive everyone away with their insufferableness

It's not just that, all of Yea Forums has a post setup now that encourages longer, older "general" threads instead of the fast, ever-changing page layout. We also have janitor hordes to keep out "low quality" threads in favour of longer ones. Which means that the board doesn't follow the mind set of the users in a self-moderating manner, and it is far easier to shill content.

This shift in posting style is what discourages many people now. Also the fact that everything is archived. Yea Forums isn't a hivemind now, it's a normie forum where you can also post images.

>normie
Newfag.

When was /mlp/ made again?

Believe me dude I wish I knew. Everyday I saw "Yea Forums can't possibly get worse, surely the mods will step in soon" and everyday I'm wrong.

Please, I've been on Yea Forums before Yea Forums had a Yea Forums. We used to have all those franco-belgian threads back on 7chan in 2006, which brought back so much memories of the stuff I read in the 90s.

Yea Forums has no mods to "step in". All it has is janitors whose purpose is to make this place more ad friendly.

What do mods even do? They're never there when there's a genuine shitpost thread.

Well whoever's in charge has clearly prioritized board traffic that isn't technically illegal for the purpose of selling terrible ads that are mostly malware. The irony of course being the board has less traffic than ever.

This. Holy shit Yea Forums is absolutely terrible. They have good webm and animal threads. Unsurprising those are usually the same thread.

Sometime during February 2012.

They hand out bans for users the janitors flagged. That's all. Deleting posts is the janitors task.

Hiro is in charge.

What pisses me off is that we can't even have board related threads now. Yea Forums used to be a community of its own that discussed things pertaining to the board itself, but that isn't allowed anymore.

Jannies would save themselves a lot trouble if they actually did their jobs. They put more effort in pruning Gumball threads than stealth Yea Forums and /pol/ threads.

And janitors do nothing about terrible threads either.

Jesus Christ imagine still complaining about “SJWs in comics” in fucking 2019. The SJW era ended like two years ago; if you still think they’re “rampant” in the comics industry because of a few minority or LGBT characters here and there then you might just genuinely be bigoted.

That's unironically a good thing. Only retarded redditors want a highly populated fast board

In the new world order you can't complain about the state of things, if you don't like how things have changed for the worse you can leave! Legitimate gripes are not welcome here, you just must be old and salty!

Yea Forums went full "stop posting what I don't like" around 2015. That killed plenty of fandoms and the drawthreads. Content creators left to other boards

Attached: 1511342930093.png (500x478, 114K)

To be fair why bother? You make a legitimate gripes thread and shitposters just flock to it and shit up everything anyway.
/qa/ is blue-board Yea Forums rather than anything useful too. There's no place to complain about cancer.

the talented once aka white and asian men get denied chance to proof themselves. At Emerald City Comic white men were literally denied to enter mixers. Mixers are one of the few chances new comers have to get the big publishers like Marvel or DC to notice them.
So we are left with only talentless women and minorities getting the chance to create one bullshit comic or show after another which all end up failing.

Attached: mixer.jpg (293x239, 19K)

Cheesecake is still not allowed at the big publishers and female characters still all get written like the same angry feminists who hate men. Captain Marvel is still the biggest marie sue ever and white male characters are still constantly written like emasculated faggots so that women can save the day

We are talking about artists in Yea Forums, retard

That pretty much explains it then. Yea Forums got a massive upswing in relevancy for being ground zero of the pony craze, and attracted a lot of new users (myself included), so it's not surprising that it would taper like that.

>being so schizo that you rant about something unrelated
Based retard

>to proof themselves.

they all went to Yea Forums since that place has less sjw anons

I don't know, I really don't. Hiro knows what he's doing, the janitors are complicit, and we're left here to languish. I'll be quitting for good soon enough, there are so few actually on topic threads on most boards these days and I am getting less and less fun out of being here.

Am I the only one who likes Yea Forums's current speed? Even boards like Yea Forums feel too fast sometimes.

Attached: 1564065725.png (1080x1769, 652K)

>Captain Marvel is still the biggest marie sue ever
isn't she currently being hated by everyone in her book

Oh so they want a safe space, isit?

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/AnX3XcpuB0bTtplsI0RSMg/
Looks like there's at least two people spamming this shit. Imagine thinking board traffic is an indicator of quality

ngl, this place became like Yea Forums, but lamer. it's the constant shitting on each other's opinions without the fun shitposting.

>Oh so they want a safe space, isit?
no they just got tired of having to deal with faggots like you crying whenever they drew women without a burka

>ngl, this place became like Yea Forums, but lamer
Yea Forums has somehow improved a bit

Storytime threads in Yea Forums are still mostly ok

So they wanted a safe space

> board traffic isn't an indicator of quality
>neither are sale numbers
>sjws totally haven't ruined comics!

A safe space where mods don't ban you for drawing a cartoon character

You do know what a safe space means, right?

I wish there was good imageboard I can fuck off to.
Most I know are either "post a week" speed or those I downright despise.

All three statements are true

Have you even been to the fucking drawthreads? That’s what people mostly do there.

Who got banned drawing what?

If there's a good imageboard out there I hope you find it cause if there was I'm sure it would be under super secret wraps so that this doesn't happen again.

Capeshitters ruined the board

Are you fucking kidding me?

Which alternate reality do you come from

It’s pathetic how obsessed you are with this dumb cape shit. Fuck dude, turn your PC off and go outside. The mean fictional women can’t hurt you there.

>Yea Forums has somehow improved a bit
Yea Forums became the (un)official twitter and e-celeb board a couple of months ago after a mod pinned a thread about a dead nigger e-celeb. even the fucking picture in the OP was a twitter screenshot. you can't go lower than this.

Attached: 1563522251155.jpg (888x768, 63K)

No seriously, who got banned drawing what. I’m not active in those threads

Every artist who dare to draw non-human cartoon girls.

Ok, I’ll admit the last time I was there is the start of this year and it wasn’t that bad

But seriously? It’s like that now?

No. That'd be Yea Forums.

Or lolis.

Who the hell is being emasculated? Didn’t Cyclops just become like the fucking king of the mutant ethnostate?

Yeah

Amen

Don’t reply to obvious bait

It became almost really hard to find a discussion that doesn't boil down to "have sex incels dilate contrarians seething kino"

this was the thread they pinned

Attached: .png (146x209, 33K)

What the fuck

basically any male hero whenever he has to interact with another female character. the author always goes out of his way to point out that the woman is much smarter and better as a superhero then the male hero.

user is hastily replying with
>WHITE MALE
but I would argue that Yea Forums does not actually read comics

You forgot "cuck."

How to clean up Yea Forums:

1. No live action threads
2. No anime threads
3. Auto ban pepes
4. Auto ban wojaks
5. Profit!

Go to the less active storytimes and there’s usually decent discussion in there

Avoid Spider-Man ones because there’s a couple of autists that manage to bait every retard there

Oh, that's the meme man. The guy that screams and jumps a lot. I was expecting an e-celeb twitter post, but NYPD's twitter is an acceptable source.

I see you haven’t been reading anything other than Batman

I’m pretty sure one of the Spidey shitposters is in this thread.

No, the point is e-celebs are not fucking video games

>comics are killing Yea Forums
Generals were killing this board way more during adventure time and homestuck prime

>traffics drops 95%
That's like the exact opposite of profit for Hiro

Well that, or..?

>Also the fact that everything is archived
the oldest Yea Forums post on desuarchive is from May of 2012 dumbass

Attached: tourism, election tourists.png (600x400, 18K)

All of these responses are generally effective as blind insults, disregarding "dilate". Kind of sad that incels are so desperate for some sort of comeuppance to fall back on some vague procedure only trannies are expected to have actually heard of.

>Yea Forums is about video games
I thought 2015 made it clear what that board enjoys most.

to make it worse a mod posted this boards.fireden.net/v/thread/461520284/ months before he contradicted it by pinning that thread

Id rather have one cheesecake thread then the few retarded sfw fetish threads that sometimes pop up

Then make one or go /aco/

Isn't it funny to repeat the same shitty "joke" over and over. HAHAHAHA SNEED SNEED SNEED HAHAHAHAHA
Fuck Yea Forums

Oh fuck off, Waid is still anti-SA advocate that will anyone against his views as evil biogts, Marvel comics still tries to paint people who believe that controlling a country's borders are KKK White Supremacists, and I just recently read the DC's Furies, which was literally female propaganda all the way though. I'm not exaggerating. It really is awful and it ends with Darkseid running away like a bitch while the Furies rule over his world as the new female tyrants. As if that's any better.

>Id rather have one cheesecake thread then the few retarded sfw fetish threads

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/when-to-use-then-and-than

/aco/ is nsfw
cheesecake is not sfw
Regardless, Yea Forums in general is not to browse while literally at work.

There literally are none. At least none for just general “comics and cartoons” talk. Every other site is far more compartmentalized.

>Waid is still anti-SA advocate that will anyone against his views as evil biogts
Waid is full crazy so he doesn't count, it's like complaining about Dave Sim

Yeah, how dare people want to get paid for their effort and turn their passion into a lucrative career. They’re monsters.

>/pol/ doesnt represent Yea Forums,there is other hobby boards that people browse

I remember DB threads were automatically deleted, even if they were Yea Forums related. Now DB threads are posted here constantly, even if has nothing to do with comics or cartoons. And I don't get why Toonami gets a pass here. The majority of their content is anime. Yes, it's mainstream, directed at Western audiences anime with dubs, but it's still anime.

>The SJW era ended like two years ago
Who decided this?

Attached: 1503230145648.jpg (288x325, 32K)

Well at least you two have stopped claiming that it's just one user

Don't forget all the "could this anime character/video game character beat x", "death battle advertising" and live action movies that are posted.

Complain all you want, where else you fuckers gonna go? You know you're stuck here forever.

Discord.

I guess you don't read a lot of comics

toonami came back and Yea Forums obviously does not care for reruns. They've already conceded with allowing shounen threads, which have basically become unending generals.

Toonami threads are strangely one of the more cohesive pasttimes this board has. More active than storytimes where people are sometimes inclined to bump out of pity.

read mangas where women are still allowed to be drawn attractive

Toonami and Live Action should go to /trash/, but instead we exile cartoons with annoying fans to /trash/ instead.

then just leave already

I wish moot came back. As bad as he was Hiro is worse.

One day all the oldfags and content creators are going to leave and you're going to wake up to an entire site that is an amalgamation of Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, and /pol/. Maybe you'll blame them, maybe you'll blame the janitors. But the writing has been on the wall for a long time now.

also, I would go so far as to say english dubs are Yea Forums. Might as well say that since mods don't give two shits about cleaning up that FMA voice actor drama.

Attached: No..jpg (888x894, 89K)

Wut? It was obvious it wasn't just one autist from the start. Unless something changed the past few months?

where else are there storytime threads? That is the only part of Yea Forums woth reading

Some user keeps saying that everybody who likes cheesecake is the same user. He has been saying that for weeks now. Especially in Spider-Man threads.
That guy clearly doesn't understand the idea behind Yea Forums

Yea Forums is shit because the mods step in too much and are often too arbitrary. The Yea Forums moderation staff is the worst on the site and it’s incredibly obvious they’re transplants from another site with no idea how Yea Forums works.

Why even bother making such an obvious lie?

What you are saying is that we should merge Co with the horse board?

This reads like a post from 5 or 6 years ago. This board has had Yea Forums and /pol/ squatting for years and years now. Yea Forums has long lost its title as the "normalfag trap" as Yea Forums and /pol/ far surpassed it in online traffic.

Anyone that has browsed this site for a significant amount of time is here until it literally dies. The only people that will ever leave are newer posters that are still able to get out while they can.

Well burn the prison we build to be set free

I see you haven't seen Yea Forums moderation

>step in too much
Except when they're actually needed. Good luck reporting something in this shithole.

The SJW era can never end because comics were always SJW

I keep coming back but I'm not a part of the community, so I'm not really here. I'm feeling more in tune with normalfags these days: I like the MCU for one

>One day all the oldfags and content creators are going to leave
that already happened
that one Yea Forumsmrade who still cares. storytime popularity has been declining as well.

Attached: 1542391886328.gif (350x261, 941K)