How do we fix DC Comics?

How do we fix DC Comics?

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.91M)

Get rid of Dan Didio

kill didio
kill king
kill bendis

Play musical chairs with the creative teams and titles. Relaunch all the titles at #1. That usually does the trick.

Retire the idea of continuity itself.
Just publish stand-alone stories.

Make it die for Darkseid

Attached: darkseid_and_his_parademons_by_jubjubjedi_dcl6ohs-fullview.jpg (1024x1445, 280K)

Too many people would REEE. They'd rather read wikipedia articles than just appreciate a good story.

Make Morrison chief creative officer and do whatever he says.

That could work. He saved Heavy Metal.

Exchange Batman for pic related

Attached: 638168-spiritcvr_1.jpg (421x640, 33K)

Get rid of Didio and Bendis. King can stay, but get him off Batman and put him on a character that would be better suited to the kinds of things he wants to do.

They need to attract some big names like Marvel did by courting Hickman back. I notice Lemire doing more DC work than usual this year. A Black Hammer/Justice League mini, and upcoming Question and Joker books for Black Label. I think they should offer him a very good deal and get him on a big name like Batman.

No more straight white cisgender men as protagonists

Do everything DC Rebirth intended to do, but make it a hard definitive reboot, because it's super fucking confusing which stories are canon and which are not since they kinda merged continuities.

Get rid of Bendis, King, DeConnick, Wilson, Didio, and Harras. Maybe even Lee just to be safe.

Don't forget about Snyder.

Snyder sells, that’d be a big mistake.

This. He’s their golden boy. I’m sure he’ll take over Superman next

and that's a good thing.

Superman Unchained was good

Capeshit is alive because of retards who worship continuity.

He needs to come back.

Attached: GeoffJohns.jpg (1500x750, 76K)

DC? DC is kind of shit, but Marvel is pure cancer now. The industry is fucked.

Stop the Batwank.

An animated film dedicated to Superman vs Lobo

Attached: 3749393-6398998874-35586.jpg (1500x2328, 1.82M)