That time South Park made you cry

>That time South Park made you cry

Attached: hobbit.jpg (345x611, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSoRUgt9Kvo
youtube.com/watch?v=C0vsNfZ3jsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sure as shit wasn't this time
wendy got what she deserved. she got all pissed at butters because he wouldn't go out with an ugly girl. what kind of cunt thinks its wrong for a guy not to date a girl he's not attracted to? fucking bitch, i hope she develops an eating disorder and starves to death
dumb cunt
stan deserves better than her whiny bitch ass
god damn i hate women

Based

anyone else feel like this episode should have been a two parter instead, like the first part is the episode we got, then part two has the photoshop stuff go overboard

Never really got what the point of this story was

Then again, I say that about most SP stories nowadays

The ending of Stanley's Cup had me pacing the living the living room crying about how unfair it was that Stan's little league team lost and that kid died.

That was the first episode of SP I watch as a kid, and the reason I never got into the show until much later. I still don't like that episode desu

Attached: old patches and grandpa.jpg (640x360, 49K)

I don’t even know anyone with Alzheimer’s, but plots about that always hit me right in the feels.

You’re getting old also hits me hard.

Cartman! It's well past your bedtime young man!

Faggot

Is it bad that I laughed at the ending

One of my favorite episodes, honestly. Wendy's a great character.

My parents were going through a divroce around this time. I lived two states away and felt pretty useless as I watched my family fall apart from a distance.

I liked this episode but thought it was out of character for Kyle to be like that. He has always liked good girls with natural beauty and he stresses more about his own looks. But then again sometimes the characters bend with the message.

that song always fucking gets me

Attached: ELNwRpY.gif (146x194, 451K)

Didn't make me cry but that episode with Barbrady losing his job was sad as hell

No, because it's meant to be funny. The other team had their own set of movie-caliber sports drama moments, which made their feel-good ending contrast with the utter devastation Stan's team was experiencing. The disparity highlights the absurdity inherent in sports movies.

This same user will say it's wrong for a woman to not go out with an ugly man.

You forgot to put "... Not!"

The post where they go back to the status quo I felt was better

no actually i won't. people can go out with whoever they want, and likewise can refuse to go out with whoever they want.
i think you're assuming i'm a typical incel who is bitter about not being able to find a girlfriend, which i can assure you is not the case. i am gay.

>tfw depression hit me the same age as Stan and I just started being extremely cynical and slept through most of my free time
>tfw parents divorced the same
>tfw I was never able to connect these things until adulthood because parents always told me "it's better for you kids" and I was supposed to be happy about it, now get that it's a bullshit reason adults tell children because they are just so selfish they want fuck someone else

"I'm not like other boys."

If it makes you feel ANY better, my parents are together to this day and fucking despise each other. I wish they HAD divorced or never gotten married. My childhood was full of them fighting and saying shit that no kid should probably hear their parents say. Maybe it WAS better for you ,user.

really not seeing your point here

You like any other fleetwood mac songs? gold Dust Woman is pretty good.

the chain is good

Little lies

The one where Kenny dies for good and asks where's Stan

Attached: 1536546915081.png (370x359, 183K)

dint the kids get destroyed by the red wings though?

Kenny Dies unironically got me a little bleary when I was younger
>He just said... where's Stan?

Rhiannon is great, they dont have many bad songs though.

He's not
The other boys don't suck dick

Being a real life faggot doesn't exclude you from inceldom, user. Imagine being such an insufferable little shit that even desperate sluts aka. faggots in general don't even want you.

I've never met or heard of a gay incel. Casual dick is pretty easy to acquire, to be as desperate for sex as a typical incel and still not getting any you'd have to be unimaginably disgusting.

i've literally never even tried to fuck or be in a relationship with anyone, nor do i actually intend to at this point in my life. how am i an 'incel'?
oh, it's because the word 'incel' has lost its actual meaning and now just means what 'neckbeard' used to mean.

As a chick this episode hit me really hard. South Park is really good at hitting close to home while still managing to be funny for those who can't relate. The episode "you're getting old" and "ass burgers" always makes me tear up

begone thot

Some gay people wouldn't consider casual fucking because as teens they were horrifically scared by the sex education system which talks about STDs. At the same time, they're also not very social. Like me.

It's about how women are pressured by society to look like pretty arm accessories. The standard of beauty is unachievable for most women, so they resort to making themselves look better with filters, which contributes to the vicious cycle of women's self hatred that gives makeup companies money

Attached: p3785uzlr0411.png (2048x2048, 145K)

As much as i adore butters he deadass called lisa fat to her fucking face. If a girl did that to a guy it would be just as fucked up. Wendy still a bitch doeeeee

There was a recent article I read on this shit where some chick went to a plastic surgeon and asked to be make her like her overly filtered version and he said it was literally impossible. It's pretty interesting how technology has made people want even more completely realistic versions of themselves now more than ever.

>which contributes to the vicious cycle of women's self hatred that gives makeup companies money
It's more women's preference for high-end products, simply because they're costlier, that fuels the cosmetics industry.

Life can't imitate art.

>women's
There's several factors but self hatred is the biggest one..

>There's several factors but self hatred is the biggest one..

I think the worst part is that women do it not just to themselves but each other, girl to girl bullying is on a whole new level when compared to dudes.

Its really about how complex the issue is.
Like where do we even begin to fix this? Wendy realized that as an attractive girl she'd essentially be telling everyone else to just deal with being unattractive in today's society.

btw i love all of you hhh

I cant cry to south park. It's just not made to do that for me.

You can't fix it. You just succumb or become that outcast weirdo. It's like how Kyle kept telling everyone that Caitlyn Jenner (another person related to the Kardashians) is not a hero, and then got attacked.

Makes me wonder if they're going to do an episode about that kid, "Desmond is Amazing". Like anyone with common sense would realize that adults sexualizing a kid like that is just wrong and creepy, but people are supposed to think it's "amazing".

Attached: South.Park.S19E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4_snapshot_14.52_[2015.09.17_09.55.47].png (720x404, 408K)

I'm emotionally invested in cartman
Whenever he cries, laughs, rage i do too

>South Park has a fucking body image episode
The fuck?
Is the show usually like this?

>tfw I'm a man so this makes me feel nothing

Attached: 1563826099079.png (1000x868, 73K)

man you guys are a bunch of pussies

Well it should, now every 1/5 girl thinks they're 5/5 and deserve a 5/5 guy

They have episodes for everything but if you mean the more liberal message then yeah the show has moved in that direction

How exactly do you think it's "liberal" thing to say that maybe little girls shouldn't worry about not looking like this?

Attached: kim-kardashian1.jpg (665x960, 154K)

oh no... no no no no...

Attached: tomoko.gif (847x860, 1.59M)

cock or gtfo

>Makes me wonder if they're going to do an episode about that kid, "Desmond is Amazing". Like anyone with common sense would realize that adults sexualizing a kid like that is just wrong and creepy, but people are supposed to think it's "amazing".

,,,,,what is going on?

>Makes me wonder if they're going to do an episode about that kid, "Desmond is Amazing". Like anyone with common sense would realize that adults sexualizing a kid like that is just wrong and creepy, but people are supposed to think it's "amazing".
knowing nu-park, they would think it IS amazing. the whole episode would be about how theres nothing wrong with kids dressing in drag and dancing in gay clubs and at pride parades, and how anybody opposed to that shit is an awful bigoted drumpf supporter

There’s this 11-year-old drag queen who has performed at gay bars with adults who throw money to him like a stripper, and he does lot of sexual poses and adults think it’s ”cute”

Yeah keep telling that to yourself. Trump has the saltiest fanbase ever.

>11-year-old drag queen

how the hell did that happen?

Enabling parents?

that ending of that episode was honestly the hardest i ever laughed at south park

Some kid likes to dress up like kids do and then parents see it as a way to make money. How did Honey Buu-Buu happen?

You only cried cuz of the music, the theme of the episode isnt that good

Whenever that Mary Sue roastie is the focus of an episode.

>It's about how women are pressured by society to look like pretty arm accessories.
Boo-hoo so are men.

I miss when Wendy was an actual character.

The gag character that always got puked on?

Attached: Puking.gif (320x180, 515K)

And got a boob implant.

She lost her appeal when she cucked Stan with Token without even beaking it off with him first.

Nah, we're more pressured into being perfect models of masculinity and financial success who never show any negative/unattractive emotions because we're supposed to be walking ATMs.

Stop being triggered at facts. South Park has become much tamer in recent years.

abusive parents pushing their daughter from a young age into child beauty pageants and over-inflating her ego by telling her she can do no wrong?

So how bad will the new season be now that Trey Parker's wife left him?

and had her substitute teacher sent to the sun

So is South Park cancelled or?

And did this.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0vsNfZ3jsE

oh yeah, being part of a boyband

Fingerbang was the tits you guys

Nah, it's going the way of the Simpsons. It will get squeezed for whatever it's worth.

I miss Mona Marshall's Wendy.

Was Wendy ever a good character?
I've only ever seen her be a characterless love interest for Stan and a nu-Lisa Simpson tier unlikable cunt
This is cute though

And me.

Did your parents pull the shit where they talk shot about each other to you? Mine did, they don't realize how much it fucks with you when you realize that you are a mix of them and that they are indirectly insulting you.

No, its wrong that women lie to them and say its whats on the inside that counts not the outside or whatever bs they spew. At least men are honest about being shallow.

Okay. So what was all the shit about Kanye West and Kim Kardashian about? How did that contribute anything to it?

Breaking cliche of 90s sports movies, duhtard

Go your own way is kino

Being a gay male is great for sex but terrible for relationships, being a gay women is just terrible all around.

By society I hope you mean other women, because men have really really low standards, you could be 400lb whale and there will be some guy out there who will want to fuck you.

I'd society has even higher standards for men, all that plus having to have a six pack, muscles, a square jaw, 6'0" tall, brooding eyes, and a full head of hair. For most men that i've met all they really want is a chick who isn't some Quasimodo looking abomination, i normally would say not fat, but more and more im proven wrong.

Wendy was funny before her first VA killed herself.

Now she's like the Lisa of the series in that she is hardly ever used for humor anymore.

>m-men have it worse! Women have it so much easier! Pay attention to meeee not them!
Dumb incels

Women have always been the primary victims of war

i would fel bad about it if she wasnt the bad guy in this episode

War doesn't give us heroes. It gives us widows and orphans.

>wo-women have it worse! Men have it so much easier! Pay attention to meeee not them!
Dumb femcel

>ideal version has ears
kek

It should have ended with this episode.

The funny thing is they made fun of Stevie Nicks in the Osama episode, and years later they use her song for one of the most genuine emotional moments in the show.

Spontaneously deciding that you're gay after years of failing to attract a woman is a fairly typical incel thing though

it kind of did

Why would they want to? She looks like a duck lipped goblin.

>At least men are honest about being shallow.
We're too horny to be dishonest about that desu.

Any expectations for S23E03 aka episode 300?I'd love to see an experiment with the animation style to something like pic related but my expectations are pretty low.

Attached: tumblr_mwjq8z1EU31sjxbnto1_500.gif (500x364, 691K)

I miss when south park was just kids being kids, and dealing with bullshit.

You do realize you can reject a woman without insulting her... right? Butters started wanting to date her a few days later anyways when she photoshopped herself.

>Some gay people wouldn't consider casual fucking because as teens they were horrifically scared by the sex education system which talks about STDs.
Good. Casual sex is the most destructive part of gay culture, and is responsible for the creation of AIDS.

>got what she deserved

Attached: BoobJob.webm (848x480, 1.08M)

I know I should be talking about the topic being presented, but why the fuck is Kyle sleeping in that hat?

imagine the smell

>Why would they want to
South Park covers this. Little girls are stupid.

Attached: source (2).gif (480x270, 1.73M)

isn't this loli?

I hate this sort of writing

Make the main character of the episode relatable and someone you can root for. Make everyone else around him an idiotballed idiot with shit tastes
Suddenly make the main character LOSE and make him apologize and abandon his intellectual pursuits for the idiots.

I don't fucking get it, did these guys work for Ed Edd Eddy? except that show has a different structure. Are Matt and Trey Canadian writers? only canadians are so masochistic.

This shit has constantly happened with Kyle and Cartman. One episode you're rooting for Kyle and want Cartman to lose only for the opposite to happen (Imaginationland) and the other episode you're rooting for Cartman and want Kyle to lose (The Family Guy episode). Or that one episode with the prophetic cow bullshit.

What the hell, man.

That was hilarious and you're a stunted faggot.

Do you have the 'tism?