YOUNG JUSTICE OUTSIDERS

So how did you guys like the new episode? Have you given up on Young Justice or are you going to stick it out? Season 4 confirmed too

Attached: halo yj ass.jpg (147x544, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsbeat.com/sdcc-19-greg-weisman-brandon-vietti-wage-social-media-war-in-young-justice-outsiders/
youtube.com/watch?v=MBvjRT2chBU
2.bp.blogspot.com/NKbXaSHdVyHqwyj9MoGOgo-v8g9eNdKragE0kdSkl6VQxoAenoeTIVWRB3pTMzEsfcih2B5vk3nThQ=s1600
historiesofthingstocome.blogspot.com/2010/05/unforgiven-dcu-continuity-for-terra.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting a bit tired of the teen drama now, it was a relief to final cut to lex and the anti-light story

They really beefed up Violet's ass in the last episode. She's drawn much more thicc.

of course i'm not giving up on it, I'm just giving up on it being the second coming of BTAS. All the shit it does wrong, it does a lot right, and nobody else is doing it at all.

braaap

>Static is 18
This just makes this even worse. He's going to be virgin in his 20s

Attached: static incel.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-23-11h25m13s96.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

This webm just made my day.

Attached: Batman-laugh.jpg (354x404, 47K)

They revived my favorite ancient Yea Forums meme

Attached: robo racist girl.jpg (1898x1020, 168K)

What's this about?

2008 Yea Forums's biggest meme. A tale of a little girl with a wicked heart.

Super Hero Static Cuck.

>I'm willing to sit through a trite relationship drama as long as I can get my trite spy thriller shit mixed in

Real talk though why they make halo’s ass so fat in the recent episode

prep for drama, she is going to sacrifice herself to undo anti-life may-reay-stu style. This was leaked like a week ago but I'll spoiler it just in case.

Prep for more. Kaldur being gay is confirmed and Wally is not coming back.

was he an incel?

Attached: jimmy_osgood_got_a_gun__static_shock__by_dlee1293847-d81rtjx.png (600x450, 272K)

That's only half true. The leaker didn't say anything about her committing a sacrifice. That leaker also said he won't give away the major plot points of the season.

If I was paying to see the show I would've given up by now but since I'm not and I've seen this much so far I may as well keep going.
Maybe a character I like might get some screen time at some point.

>Maybe a character I like might get some screen time at some point.
Who do you like?

As someone who was really skeptical of the show since renewal I'm finding it hard to understand why people are turning on it now. Other than the random focus on the social media popularity plotline, it seems to be the same teenage melodrama and "all according to keiku" ass-pulls as Season 3 to me.

please dont tell me they actuallly fucking say incel in the show

So Halo will die for sure?
Nah, I'm dropping it then

This is too many levels of tryhard, I feel bad for the person who made this.

Attached: Chrissy, I've come to bargain.jpg (2000x1150, 125K)

Same thing happened on season 2 really and at the end everyone liked it. People don't realize that at the end all 5 subplots are gonna end up tying together somehow.

Oh, and Tumblr is angry about the lesbian kiss but they will be happy again after episode 21.

is this dialogue for real? please tell me its a joke

>is this dialogue for real?
no

I don't know which is funnier: the people who get upset about it or the others who take it seriously.

Attached: halo feel.jpg (1920x1080, 576K)

Someone draw her doing this

Attached: 1558793204701.jpg (1400x1120, 114K)

>So where are the rest of the girls?
>Like, you know, Cassie?
Static x Cassie confirmed

>one of the greatest warriors ever lived
>can withstand almost as much as Wonder Woman
>can hold herself against armies of trained fighters
>taught to endure in her whole life
>never surrenders, never gives up
>taken out instantly by something she can't see or fight against

Attached: will save yoaauurrrrgggh.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Remember when we thought Forager, Metamorpho, Black Lightning and Katanna we’re going to be important this season?

Attached: DB4F71A7-5848-439E-8AC7-6F992D60CAAC.png (310x310, 198K)

Superman always dealt with Luthor. He’s now so irrelevant in the show. He might as be well be nonexistent. All to prop up Batman as usual.

You should used to DC by now. They always severely depower and turn Superman and Wonder Woman stupid to make room for Batman.

It's an edit you retards.

forager and doc are going to keikaku the team for reasons
lol metamorpho lmao
black lightning get keikakud (kinda, he just tells her no and get btfo) by doc
katannas souls sucker sword will come up "later"

I don’t like how Superman is so devalued all people talk about is how he should be a family man for Lois. Superman is the first and greatest hero. He should be at the forefront dealing with this war and all the affairs of the world. DC are really out to ruin him.

I feel like we got lied to. I went into this for Nightwing and the outsiders plus Forager, and got Beast Boy's Boring Adventure.

>Superman is the first and greatest hero
No that would be Vandal Savage.

The biggest mystery of the show is why did Dick break up with Zatanna. Everyone else is a massive downgrade. It makes no sense.

Is Wally back yet?

Guilt over Barbara’s paralysis.

He's spent more time growing up with and fighting crime with Barbara

Zatana was fun, but never long term

no but he will make a "cameo" in future, may or may not be "our" "Wally".

Well, Weisman is going on the list

If you have to ask you're too far gone.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the Beast Boy focus either but I think it's leading up to something as is usually the case with Weisman so I'm willing to tolerate it

comicsbeat.com/sdcc-19-greg-weisman-brandon-vietti-wage-social-media-war-in-young-justice-outsiders/
>There has been somefan shipping of Bart Allen and Eduardo Dorado Jr. online. So, curious if they are indeed a couple?

>Vietti:I’ve seen that online. It’s interesting. I definitely enjoy seeing sort of the interaction that we have with our audience as artists, as filmmakers, as storytellers. I like what we put on screen, right? Obviously we don’t tell every aspect of everything or we run out of screen time. This is an interesting case where the fans have sort of helped sculpt the story. Until we say one way or the other which way it goes, it really is sort of an exchange with the fans that they get to put into some of the gaps that we don’t fill up. It was very interesting and touching to see that some people, not everybody did, but some people did read that into it. I thought that was a very interesting idea.

Are they being fucking cute about this shit at this point? Just say no or yes already.

Greg is going to milk this until he gets 10 seasons.

I just don't get it because we've already had a lesbian kiss. Just say no they aren't gay and we didn't intend that. He should just have some fucking principles.

I don't get the coyness about this.

Because the writing is all over the place and barely anything happens. Plus there is WAY too many goddamn characters. And the new characters they are focusing on like pic related are so uninteresting and bland that you just don’t give a shit about them.

Attached: 564BEA07-425C-4074-89D1-07319D3DBEA9.jpg (210x240, 11K)

MOAR MOAR MOAR

If he says it outright, some fans may drop the show.

If he doesn't say it outright, fans will drop the show. Same thing that happened with JK Rowling when she said Dumbledore was gay but refused to show him saying he was in love with Grindelwald.

>Instead of Batfamily episodes we get Troy Baker's shitty accent and his romance with a gender fluid machine girl

Season 3 was a mistake

Attached: batgirl s-l16004.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

Grow some balls, the balls you faggot used to have. They outright said Birdflash wasn't going to happen mid way to Season 1.

They'll lose more goodwill by saying no now then they would later. If the answer is yes then they should just be honest about that as well.

At this point, the issue with the bullshit has to do with the flipfloping they keep doing with it.

I meant less now than they would later. Voltron has shown it's better to nip these topics in the bud before they become a horrible disgusting fujo mess.

No this is arguably worse. The staff of Voltron pretty much shot down Klance day one.
Holy shit this so fucking stupid and I can't believe either Greg or Vietti is doing this.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-23-11h38m18s13.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>If he doesn't say it outright, fans will drop the show.
You'd be surprised. Hope dies last. People are usually annoyed at romantic "will they, won't they", but they're curious enough to stay.
And this also goes for homophobes too. This way, people who'd drop the show for showing the male gay, will drop it only when, and if, it happens.
>Same thing that happened with JK Rowling
After she finished the books and majority of people who give shit about Dumbledore already bought her books.

>Hope dies last
Lol. Someone is deluded. There are people still to this day who think Taiora will happen.

But that's Digimon. Those fans still want to pretend it's the early 2000s and Digimon's still one of the most popular anime on the market.

user, you should know by now that, yes, there are people deluded enough to believe this.
Reaction to Naruto's ending should a proof enough.

>>If he doesn't say it outright, fans will drop the show.
Most fans just want to see LGBT representation. It has been leaked that Kaldur is gay.

>So Halo will die for sure?
Not sure. The leaker didn't confirm it nor deny it. Probably no.

Yeah no that's a lie and you know it. This was the case with Voltron and other fandoms.
As someone else said, this is entirely retarded and letting people fester in their lies with be damning, especially for 1.5 years until we get season 4.

>Most fans just want to see LGBT representation.
Fuck this. Anytime "representation" is mentioned is usually lesbians, bihet women or "non-binary" females.
I want to see cute guys kissing and holding hands.

>Yeah no that's a lie and you know it.
The guy who leaked it has access to all the dialogues of all the episodes. He said the Outsiders don't actually form until episode 17 back in January. He gave away some dialogue for 19 and he dropped other minor spoilers as well.

Did they do anything with terra yet?

Wrong show resurrected.

Attached: DeDhpvIWkAA4Wum.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

How many episodes are left? very light on Darkseid stuff considering

I didn't mean the gay Kaldur. I know that is happening. I meant the rep shit. Most fujos (who vastly outnumber the LGBT) want this and not MUH REP

They went gay with the kiss before. Now I won't even watch the show. I'll just make assumption from other anons post and shitpost about the show. Thank you YJ. You gave me a reason to hate CURRENT YEAR again.

>Barbara gets to hog the Batgirl title even after being Oracle
>Cass is stuck being shitty-ass Orphan

I'm okay with not seeing them. They're shit.

It's not about LGBT "representation" they just want their ship validated.

I know you're shitposting, but I would've loved to see that team dynamic. A bunch of misfits and wanted criminals trying to be heroes against a disfigured, increasingly insane Dent who's turning Gotham into a police estate.

Do people really expect the Apokolips conflict to be resolved this season? Considering it's been spanning since the first season and the stakes introduced in "Evolution", I think it might continue for the rest of the series. They already confirmed there's more Apokolips stuff in season four, and we've barely scratched the surface of that or New Genesis.

>Tara Strong is too expensive
>as a result Tara Markov is silent all the time
>somehow this makes her more compelling than ever
wtf I like Terra now

Attached: 177288.png (640x360, 191K)

>women are degenerates
i find that hard to believe

I doubt Tara Strong is more expensive than Nolan North or Troy Baker.. If they wanted her to talk, they probably would.

>Tara Strong is too expensive

No, she's not. Based Greg and Brandon are just sparing us from her atrocious voice acting as much as possible.

On that note, I'm also surprised they haven't introduced Harley Quinn yet. You'd think DC would've forced them to shoehorn her in there.

Strong seems like she's been insufferable ever since she started voicing Harley Quinn, and got her big fake tiddies. It didn't have to end up this way.

>Strong seems like she's been insufferable ever since she started voicing Harley Quin
When was that? Arkham City?

Probably.

what else did the leaker say??

It all started because bluepulse got cancelled. Literally. You can pinpoint that episode of traci and jaime holding hands as the exact time complaints started because bluepulse fags became salty.

>I'm also surprised they haven't introduced Harley Quinn yet. You'd think DC would've forced them to shoehorn her in
Many important DC villains are missing. Joker is pretty much irrelevant in this show and only appeared for 4 minutes.

I'm okay with that, especially in light of DC about to force-feed us Joker for the next few months.

She's cute, hopefully Greg spares her

Attached: 1563964.jpg (1600x900, 204K)

>Man-Bat portrayed as a hero

Well, shit. I might have to give Beware a second chance after all.

Does she still wanna fuck Deathstroke?

The only thing worse than the overexposure of The Joker is the overexposure of The Batman Who Laughs. That one has to be the shittiest DC villain ever.

Harley Quinn has her own show coming out where she thankfully isn’t voiced by Tara Strong

I have a theory the reason we are getting so much Geoforce is because Greg Weisman wants to fuck Troy Baker or because Troy is so expensive that they shoehorn him into every episode to get their money’s worth

Attached: EC49DE2C-D72F-441D-9C23-75D9FC5137A2.jpg (1029x902, 117K)

I'm pretty sure that jokerized characters is a fetish of Scott Snyder. He jokerized Batman, the Justice League, the Teen Titans, the Suicide Squad and now he is doing it again in his Secret Six series.

I don’t know why casuals like him so much

Think so

I’m honestly amazed Starfire and Raven haven’t appeared yet. Greg is shoving every goddamn character into this show it’s baffling those two haven’t even made a cameo .

Attached: 7BB861C9-1A20-47C0-B5CF-EC7E317E6C20.png (1348x1600, 794K)

>it’s baffling those two haven’t even made a cameo .
They were sorta referenced in the Doom Patrol sequence.

It's Batman+Joker

I feel like he's intentionally focusing on literally-whos and giving them screentime, I think I read even Beast Boy's involvement in the season was a last minute thing or something

Yup. A benched character that unexpectedly made sense for the story they wanted to tell.

I was hoping that would be Kaldur.

I think Beast Boy only made it into the show because he thought the idea to make Beast Boy's powers martian-based was clever. That's literally the only reason.

I expect them(or at least Raven) next season, since the cartoon hasn't adapted Trigon yet.

Beast Boy is probably going to form a new version of the 'Outsiders ' that's closer to the Titans roster after he discovers that Batman has been setting up the team's missions.

Khary should've voiced Vic

Attached: darksad.png (429x694, 497K)

>because he thought the idea to make Beast Boy's powers martian-based was clever.
Except he retconned that.in Nightmare Monkeys to give him a connection to (presumably) The Red.
I think the original plot for Season 3 was pretty different from the current one. Weisman said his plans didn't change much but all he said about this season pre-cancellation sounds pretty different from what we have now.

I dunno, seeing people freaking out over how he's voicing everyone BUT Vic is hilarious.

are you retarded?

He even voices Silas Stone, Cyborg's friend and Robotman.

>Weisman said his plans didn't change much but all he said about this season pre-cancellation sounds pretty different from what we have now.
>Bart might become gay because this show was canceled
We live in the worst timeline.

Isn’t Virgil/Static canon wise a smooth pimp daddy? Why in this show they made him an incel?

Attached: 0CFE9AD4-C8CB-41FD-A814-B0B513E74067.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

Yes. One of his first girlfriends was Daisy, he had feelings for Frieda, and several metas where into him. This is bullshit and Greg and Brandon have clearly never read anything Milestone beyond wikipedia despite claiming to love them.

Are these people stuck in 2012 or something? This will not end well. So fucking dumb. Goddamn it never give these people hope. Well will they fucking learn?

Attached: ryo.jpg (282x138, 15K)

They have a strict no-spoilers policy. They won't give away even minor details.

They literally could have said no spoilers or "I'm not at the liberty to say this."
This and Greg's retweet is stroking the flame. Fuck the Voltron staff didn't do this and those poor bastards got fucked in the ass for nothing. Fuck these morons deserve to get roasted for trying to pander with these freaks.

Maybe Weisman needs to get burnt before he learns this.

They literally could have said no spoilers or "I'm not at the liberty to say this.
This and Greg's retweet is stroking the flame. Fuck the Voltron staff didn't do this and those poor bastards got fucked in the ass for nothing. Fuck these morons deserve to get roasted for trying to pander to these freaks.

I totally agree, it'd probably make him stop shoving this social media down our throats.

Greg gonna fuck off violet, and the have the same storyline for Tara like DC has done in the past 2 of her appearances in animation.

wrong show.

Attached: latest[1].png (1280x720, 252K)

Who is the redhead suppose to be?

The girl that was mind controlled, Leia.

Dropped the series when violet became a dyke for no reason

Come back please, Kaldur is kissing a former obvious stand in for a MAGA supporter Atlantian man.

Holy shit. Is this the actual first time queerbaiting is done ever? Haha what a joke of a series. GL:TAS should have been brought. At least Volpe can keep his politics out of his shows.

>one drunk kiss = dyke

Why is he Man-Korra?

Attached: garthtempest.png (600x450, 490K)

Most probably he's that guy who got cucked by a lesbian and REEEEEd about it on Yea Forums.

Next you'll say having sex with a horse isn't bestiality

>Same thing happened on season 2 really and at the end everyone liked it

People regularly shit on S2 to this day.

Attached: 1529032997221.jpg (783x586, 141K)

You can kiss a woman as a woman and not be lesbian, everybody seems to forget bisexuals exist.
Not to mention one could be an open-minded heterosexual, try some same-sex action then decide it's not for them.

No moron
bisexual and lesbian is the same thing
And if you were hetero then you wouldn't kiss the same gender as you

If actors kiss someone their own sex for a role, are they automatically homosexual

Yes
If they weren't they wouldn't have accepted the role

Looks very horsey

People aren't retarded enough to actually think this way, are they?

I was ok with this season until it got to the "trending on Twitter will help us save the world!" bullshit. Why the hell is social media the no-man's land in the war between The Light and the supers? Wouldn't The Light have one of their pawns in control of that shit? If they don't want #wearealloutsiders trending, why not just manipulate the algorithms like fucking IRL Twitter does? Glorious Godfrey should have been a Zuckerberg analog instead of a cable news pundit.

Maybe Russia already messes up with algorithms and kinda cancels out?

Go make out with your father and claim it's not incest then

Funny enough, Russia seems to be the good guys in Young Justice. Oh, a secret program where soldiers permanently graft power armor to their bodies? Welcome aboard, comrade!

yes YES YESSSSSSS

Incest is not a sexuality, it's a sex act.

Wrong

More than one reviewer said that GGG telling Luthor he is acting like a puppet was a reference to Trump being manipulated by Russia. Except Russia has actually appeared in this show, and they were the kinda good guys.

Nah.

Oh I'm sure. Anyone paid to write about 'geek media' shoehorn their political grievances into goddamn everything. Who knows, maybe they're right and not just projecting. Next episode will have the League of Shadows operating a troll farm! Topical! But my point still stands, why would social media in Young Justice be a neutral platform? The Outsiders are vigilantes, and not the bona fide vigilantes like the Justice League. It would be well within the TOS to outright ban any account associated with them and anyone voicing their support, like Facebook's "dangerous individuals" policy.

>Next episode will have the League of Shadows operating a troll farm!
what

WOOT WOOT

Voltron 2.0. Fujoshits will have their skin.

They need to fix this women faces
All then looks like men

I was being facetious. Given Luthor and Batman having a cold war in service to a popularity contest, The Light employing their ninja cult to sit at computers and spread 'fake news' wouldn't surprise me.

I am super excited. Bartuardo is Klance 2.0 and Kaldur is the new Shiro.
Not even Lauren and JDS were as retarded as Weisman and Vietti.

>LGBT rep is that women characters were trannies all along

Amazonians probably are

We'll see. Personally, I think after all this time they'll make it "Canon" because it's easier to deal with and it's not like DC cares so long as they get good PR from it.

Maybe. But this is DC, the king of bad PR.

Well, I'd prefer Bart being gay than canon gay Kaldur for the sole reason Bart's cuter.

Ah yes, 99% of the people crying for muh representation.

Fun fact: Cyborg's friend in that episode actually gets the same augments that Vic does and becomes an brainwashed, evil Cyborg.

>GL:TAS should have been brought. At least Volpe can keep his politics out of his shows.

Nice try, but Volpe wrote a mini-comic on Tumblr about a lesbian couple in-between GL:TAS and his Star Vs. gig.

>show
>comic
Stop being retarded

They better debunk this ship before season 4 airs. This cannot end well if they don't address it before it escalates.

Attached: 1561711330216.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

What makes you think he wouldn't have lesbians in GL:TAS if he had more control and less execs on his back? He's one of the showrunners in The Dragon Prince, and that also had lesbians.

They have pretty much a zero hands approach with this though.

Kaldur's pretty cute but bart's the only one with actual interaction with another guy. Which was the problem with Shiro being gay. Fujo's don't care if they can't ship with someone. And gay representation is meaningless if it's just a label that has no impact on the story.

>Match girl
>name is Malone
Fucking obvious in hindsight

Is he implying that if enough fans demand it, they'll make it canon? What kinda retarded bullshit is that. That's how we get godawful shit like Korrasami or Olicity. Fuck this clown. Winick was clearly the reason behind the success of UtRH and not this fool.

Attached: D-DHtBYVAAAnXtp.jpeg.jpg (678x446, 30K)

user, the problem with Shiro is that his boyfriend ended up DYING.

Oh please. 99% of them were just pretending they cared and were actually upset by their ship not happening.

>smooth pimp daddy
He’s not a smooth pimp daddy, he’s a awkward geeky nerd but is confident when he’s Static. He has trouble asking girls out and only got a girlfriend Daisy cause she asked him out first. But he’s not bad with girls.

No the problem with shiro is that he was dumbledore gay. I.E. okay he's gay but it doesn't really matter. Fujos want a ship and gay people don't want to just see gay people who are alone.

Bluepulse was Klance 2.0 not Bartuardo.

Most BPfags have moved on to Bartuardo and a lot of them are now invoking VLD. This is a disaster waiting to happen. Even worse when many of them are Spitfire and/or Wallyfags. When they realize he isn't coming back, this dumb shit will be their fuse.

*dumb ship

I hope we get a canon gay couple that doesn’t have Ed, Bart and Blue in it just to make the shippers mad.

We are. It has already been confirmed that it is Kaldur and Wyynde.
But that won't piss off the shippers. Bluepulse are defeated and Bartuado is now Klance 2.0
What would really upset them is if they get paired with others but the possibility of that won't happen until S4.

Anybody else seriously annoyed at the characters appearing on screen but not saying anything? Why even have them in the scene if they just don't say anything?

Attached: 1547935063841.jpg (719x719, 69K)

Because paying for VAs cost money dear boy.

>but is confident when he’s Static.
But in YJ he is always Static so he should be a confident smooth guy 24/7. Greg Weisman clearly knows nothing about Static at all and it shows

Attached: 1564014405178.jpg (357x402, 61K)

>Greg Weisman clearly knows nothing about Static at all and it shows
BUT HE LOVES MILESTONE, Yea Forums SAID SO

Then they should get rid of 70% of the cast. That should be a telling sound right there if you can't afford to have the voice actors because you have too many characters then you get rid of some characters not adding more and more goddamn characters

But Greg needs more characters and we need to touch upon other characters that were alluded to like Vibe. You like Vibe don't you user?

He does like Milestone he's said so himself but it feels like he doesn't cause he's barely done anything with them in the show.

Greg is too busy jerking off Troy Baker and Beast Boy to care about anybody else

>Troy Baker
He isn't even that hot. That fat fuck needs to get better taste. And Garfield sucks.

Episode 26 will be a shitshow for many reasons
>Wally is confirmed not coming back
>there's a possibility that Will/Artemis will hook up in the last episode
>no Bart/Ed
>the Halo problem (half the fandom wants her dead and the other half wants her alive)
It's going to leave a bad taste in many people's mouths

Bart/Ed isn't going to be an issue so long as they either deconfirm it then or wait until the next season to confirm it.

They aren't deconfirming it though in episode 26. Vietti's comment makes it clear that they left it vague so neither of them gets with anyone in the finale. They should deconfirm it now (and I mean right now) because many of these ding bats will be upset with of one of the other 3 options (fuck Yea Forums is going to throw a shitstorm when they realize Wally isn't coming back since this Wally central on the internet) and this will just make them more mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBvjRT2chBU
Tumblr is not taking this well

Attached: darkknightmon profile.jpg (225x350, 29K)

half of the things stated are not even confirmed?

The leaker said we are all going to love the episode though (and he wasn't even being ironic). He didn't say what happens though.

>her atrocious voice acting as much as possible.
She's not that bad a voice actress, it's just she's used all possible voices she can make making everything sound like one of her other roles.

>there's a possibility that Will/Artemis will hook up in the last episode
You are making this shit up. This is the opposite of what Tako said.

No, he confirmed Wally isn't coming back a few weeks ago and Ed/Bart isn't either.
The only one he didn't confirm is Will/Artemis

And you are retarded, he said this before he got access to episode 26. Are you going to keep repeating this lie?

Bullshit. The dipshit doesn't think people will be pissed over the fact that there is no Wally. He may have access to the subtitles, but he is deluded as fuck.

>he said this before he got access to episode 26. Are you going to keep repeating this lie?
He said they both feel awful about. What's more likely to happen is that the seasons ends with Darkseid streaming The Anti-Life Equation through probably Beast Boy.

>What's more likely to happen is that the seasons ends with Darkseid streaming The Anti-Life Equation through probably Beast Boy.
No. The leaker already stated that Granny Goodness tries it but fails and blames Vandal for her failure.

That was before episode 26.

Was it?

Yes. He didn't give away shit of 26 because it's super-spoilery. He posted this:
>"I didn't report on [spoiler character] or [spoiler character] because they're both developing situations."

I forgot to mention that's a quote.

I WANT TO RAPE HALO TO DEATH

More likely there’s nothing to it but fangirl projection so there’s nothing to confirm. You aren’t allowed to just say “no, they are straight” anymore.

Yes you fucking can. Stop lying. The cast of Voltron and did and still got fucking lynched. These retards are going to experience the same bullshit or even more.

They just did that with Good Omens. What the hell are you going on about? Are you from /pol/ or something?

Attached: morty doesn't understand this shit.jpg (417x405, 21K)

I WANT TO MURDER HALO TO DEATH

>MURDER TO DEATH
Found Superboy Prime.

Attached: +_066e9aadd2524f1d665be6c0c313ac03~2.jpg (492x286, 45K)

Fuck Tumblr.

Still weirds me out they used Terra's design from Judas Contract and just copy pasted it for Harper.

Why not just use it for Terra?

Attached: 1537699995484.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Hey man tweeting is cool and fun

any proof of tumblr rage?

Did they? Was there anyone gay in Good Omens? Are we talking about the technically genderless angel and demon?

I am literally only watching for Lady Shiva and other obscure cool guys.

The cast of voltron got lynched for being too close to the fanbase. They needed to step back and be professional. That said fujos will probably riot after the lesbian kiss and what they see as unfair rep.

Oh no, 4 people on Tumblr are upset about something! Call the police!

>actually talking about tumblr
>discord niggers
>shipping
Kill yourselves

It's just Bourassa sameface syndrome

I don't like it, give us the old characters back.

Forager confirmed for saving the day, then.

looks like she's sucking a mean cock right there
even has her pinky up

I need more Nightwing, Artemis, Superboy etc. Too many uninteresting characters.

>too expensive
Voice actors make peanuts for most gigs, user. Steve Blum once said he made more money recording a 30 second 7-11 radio commercial than he got for the entirety of voicing Spike in Bebop

Except the economics have changed, now there's a select few "star voice actors" who get paid a lot. The rest still make peanuts yeah.

Strong is still not one of them, though.

To me it seems like they are saying that if fans want to believe that they are gay then that is fine with them, but they will nevee confirm or deny it.

"Paid a lot" is a relative term. A screen actor can make more in a single day of work than even the most sought after voice actor will make in a whole year. Worse yet, outside of places like Austin most VAs aren't unionized, so more often than not your average freelance VA will get turned down in favor of someone who actually pays union dues

I fucking hate the new guy they got to replace Tim Curry. He sucks and it's annoying that Godfrey has such a prominent role this season and I have to listen to his voice

Agreed. He sounds likes he's trying to do a Curry impersonation and failing spectacularly

It's obvious the use of social media on YJ is being used to set up the anti-life equation, since in the comics it originally spread through email.

Fun fact, in the comics Static is immune to the Anti-Life Equation. That might be his moment to shine and get a girlfriend.

why is he immune

The brain's status as an electromagnetic organ causes his powers to cancel out the effect of the equation.

I thought the anti life equation was just a way to control a large group of people. Like religion or identity politics, I didn't think it was some kind of virus.

How can he get a gf if all women are anti-lifed and only answer to Darkseid?

>mathematical-style formula that definitively proves the futility of existence itself and how all must submit to Darkseid
>beaten by a random quirk of electrons
WEW

It was sent via email, so it does have parallels with being sent a computer virus. You can also negate it by writing the New Genesis word for "Freedom" on someone's face. And Wonder Wonder stopped Darkseid from using the equation by trapping him with her Lasso of Truth.

So any electricity-based superhero/villain is immune to the ALE?

It's a "thought virus", so to speak. Anyone who sees it is instantly driven insane to the point where they willingly submit (or even die) for Darkseid. In Final Crisis when they basically sent out a worldwide email with the Equation, Oracle managed to shut down the internet before everyone got infected, but in the process she got a fleeting glimpse of the Equation and even that was enough to nearly drive her over the edge

If Static's immune then Black Lightning probably is too. And pretty much anyone else who controls electricity, like maybe Livewire.

>shut down the internet
I hope we see people freaking out and kids not understanding that they need to watch TV and read the newspaper for news.

is the thought virus thing something Kirby came up with or something DC did

This was back in like 2005, digital shit wasn't nearly as ingrained as it is now.

Pretty much everything New Gods came from Kirby's head. Hell, the ALE was mentioned in Darkseid's first appearance iirc

I can see exactly how the Anti-Life Equation will play out. Beast Boy will get controlled into posting the equation with the hashtag #Anti-Life and then all of his followers will fall victim and then spread it further by retweeting it. And then it will be retweeted massively until millions are effected.

couldn't you use electricity to cure the virus at that point
Seems the anti life equation is weaker than some strains of joker toxin. There was no cure for the Bat that Laughs

>Pretty much everything New Gods came from Kirby's head. Hell, the ALE was mentioned in Darkseid's first appearance iirc
I know that, what i'm asking is did Kirby intend the anti life equation to be an actual virus or is it actually some kind of equation.

It would be pretty funny if you could just shock someone out of it. The problem is if the required voltage would kill a normal person. Or you know, a case like someone with a heart problem not being able to withstand it, like how Black Lightning accidentally killed the meta girl being controlled.

Posting the cure to the Anti-Life Equation.

>companionship + understanding + assurance + joy + altruism ÷ respect ÷ commendation ÷ sympathy x innocence x dignity x success x acceptance y=n where y=despair and n=caution, love=truth, death=rebirth, and self=light side

It's always been a strait up math equation that turns you into a mindless drone after you see it or have it recited to you. The viral part is how it can spread amongst a populace extremely fast

>>mathematical-style formula that definitively proves the futility of existence itself and how all must submit to Darkseid
Can someone give me a quickrundown on the anti-life equation.
There.being a mathematical equation that proofs that life is futile kinda makes sense, but I don't see how that translates to everyone having to submit to darkseid

How does one "divide by respect", exactly?

I notice the counkter equation seems to be things other people provide to a person. For example, commendation can't come from within, that's other people giving a person recognition. Same with with companionship and assurance.

It´s not supposed to make sense, it´s DC.

It's cannon formula is
>loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=Darkseid

Darkseid tweaked it so he was the only answer to existence, and that the only point of living at all is to serve Darkseid

Young Justice should be an action show
action action and action
Take it the best comics arcs and adapt
that simple
this season was a disaster

Kill off Bart and bring back Wally.
All the whining about him being gay will disappear and we get our boy back.

I don't think Wally is coming back since the story this season has really pushed the idea of moving on with your life after a loss.

Ok, im after 13 episodes of this garbage and Im so disappointed. Why did they decide to focus 1/2 of the episodes on 3 characters that seems to be actually retarded? Rest of episodes having absolutely no cohesion. There are good scenes but thats it. Animation quality also went down. And again, god i hate those new characters. One 1 dimensional kid with anger issues, halo is simply retarded but OP at the same time and bug is not only one dimensional, he doesn't even have super powers. All of them are stupid as a brick. And remind me how many times they pretended one of them died only to making """shocking""" comeback 2 min later?

Attached: 12301469_1025009680892869_1464781986285982746_n.jpg (448x380, 21K)

Please continue, the next episodes get way better.

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-203952_Tumblr.jpg (1080x1790, 658K)

>I like Bayformers

The episode about Vandal Savage is good. I think the rest is mostly bad.

I’m tired of the stupid relationship shit and slice of life boredeom

Maybe it’s just not made for me, but I still had the same taste as a teenager that I do now and I wouldn’t have liked it.

Attached: 7F6C5BD4-400D-4727-BDAE-78BD4700BE8D.png (588x497, 616K)

Besides the O6 (discounting Wally and maybe even Dick) and Vandal, most of the other characters in this shit show are underdeveloped and boring pieces of shit. This is especially true of everyone on Team Outsiders.

>In Final Crisis when they basically sent out a worldwide email with the Equation, Oracle managed to shut down the internet before everyone got infected,
user, did you read Final Crisis? Oracle didn't manage to shut it down.

I'm pretty sure Final Crisis is a metaphor against editors and Watchmen.

He still got hit with it in FC. Rose had to knock him out of it. Where does this meme of him unaffected come from?

>Yea Forums likes Vandal Savage
I don't think it's a surprise you like Evolution considering that's Weisman's favourite episode but if you think Vandal has a point, then reconsider your life choices.

2.bp.blogspot.com/NKbXaSHdVyHqwyj9MoGOgo-v8g9eNdKragE0kdSkl6VQxoAenoeTIVWRB3pTMzEsfcih2B5vk3nThQ=s1600

>jason was revived for shitposting
that's my headcanon now

The protagonists in this shit show are dog shit awful. I only cheer for villains when the protagonist suck and the villains are hyper component.

I wish they would focus more on the Light. Show Vandal having casual talk with the other members.

>and the villains are hyper component.
The best scene is going to be the one where The Light realizes they completely fucked up. Most villains of this shows are just Weisman writing Xanatos again.

I thought she did the voice in Asylum too?

Yea Forums and the like (and the farms too I guess) just being recreational activities for the LoS is making me laugh and I honestly don't know why.

Fuck yes. Best part of the Genei Ryodan from HxH is that they do stupid everyday shenanigans. It helps flesh them out beyond irremediable unrepentant mass murderers.

LoS?

lmao you are absurdly retarded.

Attached: abba sketch.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Oh yeah, that's gonna be fun.

League of Shadows.

Atrocious voice acting, that's rich. Any lie to get your point across eh?

Honestly I'm kind of pissed that none of the leaks make it sound like the Light is getting any sort of comeuppance, and that Apokolips is going to play out as Reach 2.0

Season 4 is gonna be about Apokolips too.

Oh, neat.

>and get a girlfriend

Now that’s just pure wish fulfillment. Come on, dude.

I hate action scenes in YJ, they're not bad by any means but I just want to get back to the plot, writing is so good

Speaking of the Reach, is that cute scientist ever going to come back?

Attached: Reach_scientist.png (350x263, 97K)

And you think these guys won't? Greg is a retarded Jew and has tweeted multiple times about MUH REPRESENTATION. If anything, he has been fucking with the dumb emotionally retarded fans for far too long.
These people need to act like Eastern creators and only promote merchandise and the product and nothing more. Fucking idiots deserve everything the SJW cult do to them. No sympathy from me, at all.

Attached: - Stupid You Are, Breed You Should NOT!.jpg (500x378, 30K)

No. That game still had Arleen Sorkin.

i wanna jizz on her lack of nose

>Klarion shows up randomly to turn a bunch of kids into a giant flesh monster
Awesome
>Resolved instantly
Well that was radical but weirdly handled, hope that wasn't just a one off thing and is going somewhere

Attached: 1563235412574.png (598x628, 383K)

>hope that wasn't just a one off thing and is going somewhere
Eh, probably.

Allegedly episode 20 addresses and fixes the Harper/Violet bislut trope.
So what do you think happens Yea Forums?
Are you excited for more retarded bullshit from Harper Row that takes precious screentime from the plot or actual character development?

Harper probably says something like that her boyfriend abuses her.

The show peaked in the first season, which effectively served as an alternative Justice League Unlimited.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: young-justice-season-3-209893-1280x0.jpg (1280x673, 73K)

Her boyfriend will probably be an established comic character we're meant to know, but because this is his first scene in the show, none of his scenes resonate as much as Greg expects them to.

No daddy does. Leaker nigger faggot already admitted as such.

Yep. Reboot this series and stop with all the shitty timeskips and millions of millions of characters.

But JLU had 484847736 characters too.

What is it with you faggots trying to use this excuse? They still focused on the original. Wally is dead and will stay dead and Kaldur barely has a role.

Lex’s latest slip-out should really end that meme.

Reminder, Ed is 16 and Virgil is 18 but Ed is taller than him.
Incel status for Virgil confirmed.

user, the OG6 are going to be the only constant characters in the show. At the end, everyone else will be a secondary that get some spotlights at points.

Wally has been confirmed not coming back this season. It's over. The dream is dead.

TBF they lose at some points in seasons 2/3. It was in season 1 where The Light is completely unbeatable.

Because he is coming back in season 4 in the inevitable Final Crisis adaptation, just like Barry did in the comic. Duh.

AND if he doesn't it? Should we kill Weisman and Didio for this?

This. Just because they both had tons of characters doesn't mean they used the same execution. JLU did wonders with Question, Green Arrow, Huntress, Amanda Waller, and Luthor. Whereas I can't think of a character YJ does well. They're all either annoying or don't get enough screentime.

Wow Wallyfags are really grasping onto straws
>HE IS COMING BACK AT THE END OF THE SEASON 3
>WEISMAN IS DOING FC BUT WALLY WILL REPLACE BARRY I JUST KNOW IT
Pathetic

>Whereas I can't think of a character YJ does well
Yep people only time characters like Cassie, Jaime, and Static because of other media they have been in and not because of the character in the show. The same is true of Bart but with the added bonus of shipping cancer.

It could be worse. They could be focusing on Tim Drake. What a shitty overrated 90s character.

>Yep people only time characters like Cassie, Jaime, and Static because of other media they have been in and not because of the character in the show
...In what other media other than comics have Cassie, Jaime or Bart been? If anything your statement applies to Beast Boy or Cyborg whose apperences seem to get the biggest amount of YouTube views.

Yeah, the teen characters that seem to get the biggest reactions are:
>Nightwing/Miss Martian/Superboy/Aquaman/Artemis/Kid Flash
>Raven/Starfire/Beast Boy/Cyborg
>Jason Todd/Damian Wayne
>Static
In that order.

>I don't know about BTAB
Kys underage b& casual

...Cassie and Bart? I guess Jaime was in Injustice 2 too.

... yes?

>The episode about Vandal Savage is good.
can confirm
just watch Episode 7 and drop the show

It's not though. It's barely animated and it's just a backstory dump interrupted by some parts with the Outsiders.. You only like it because the protagonist says some fascist bullshit.

I assume he means Batman The Brave and the Bold

I'm only watching this for the fan outrage. I think the leaker and the two reviewers are just playing damage control and everyone is convinced that the last episode will save this season.

I know but Young Justice is so far the only appearance of Cassie and Bart in other mediums that aren't comics. Saying people like them because they appeared in other media is stupid.

The two reviewers were the ones saying that episode 18 was controversia the first place. So oif they are the ones saying episode 20 redeems that episode, it's probably true.

Literally how? The only way that episode could be redeemed in the eyes of tumblr is if Harper and Violet suddenly realize their love for each other and become a couple.

Probably.

Then people will be pissed because faggot nigger kike spic leaker stated that Halo only appears in episode 20 and never again this season. Expect tumblr to be extremely pissed when they don't see Harper Row again in the finale, not to mention that other ship we should not dare not mention.

Metron is in the next episode.

Attached: w7Y5thYi_400x400.jpg (500x281, 18K)

Is it an unpopular opinion to say YJ's worse than the Arrowverse shows? Even when Flash went to shit, at least it was a funny trainwreck. YJ is just tiring. I would rather more Felicity than more Brion/Halo shit.

>Then people will be pissed because faggot nigger kike spic leaker stated that Halo only appears in episode 20 and never again this season.
That's not what he said lmao, in fact, it's pretty much the opposite. Stop gaslighting to create a fake outrage.

>That's not what he said lmao, in fact, it's pretty much the opposite
No it isn't you lying faggot. Someone in the chat asked him and he said Harper only pops up once more to have a chat with her dad.

You are trying really hard to turn people against the show. It will be funny when Tumblr gets the gay Kaldur they ant and they are happy again and you still will be insisting this is "just like Voltron".

>Someone in the chat asked him and he said Harper only pops up once more to have a chat with her dad.
You said Halo, you fucking idiot .

You mean like they were happy with Shiro? I still get called homophobic to this day for liking one single picture that some Sheithfag made (I didn't know it was shippy related).

I'm not that user who kept mentioning Voltron.

They wanted Kaldur with a main character (like Will) not some literal who.

I recall Steven Universe turning into literal nazi apology but they get a lesbian kiss every 10 episodes so it's all fine in Tumblr..

>more discord bullshit
>more tumblr discussion
Wow these threads remain awful

Attached: gon laughing at the state of comblr.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>Steven Universe turning into literal nazi apology
Liberals ironically love fascism (as long as a women or poc is doing it) so I fail to see your point, honey.

Attached: patrick confused.jpg (1152x864, 54K)

>Giving a shit about what Tumblr or /pol/ think
This is why Yea Forums is in the sad state it is nowadays.

Tumblr is full of communists though. It's not hard to find Stalin-apologists.

I'm just laughing at what a shitboard this has become. Literally no on Yea Forums cares what tumblr thinks and mention of discord talk is immediately met with a swift ban.

Aren't those actual leftists? There's a huge difference between liberals and leftists, I mean both want authoritarianism, but under different ideologies.

Attached: gon wide grin.png (1024x580, 215K)

>if you think Vandal has a point, then reconsider your life choices
Vandal Savage is the only person who is stopping Apocalypse from smashing Earth flat. Show some respect.

Zatanna will make a deal with Klarion. She'll let him out and he has to help her get the Helmet of Fate off her dad. Also, it keeps them isolated from any worldwide apocalyptan stuff they could easily interfere with.

One, that looks awful, two that's totally evil Metron from the future from Rock of Ages.

I think you hit the nail on the head, Batman and Nightwing doing gay ops is not bad either.

Attached: 1560659374347.gif (500x280, 1001K)

We are being invaded by huntertards. Fuck Yea Forums for not stopping this cancerous fandom.

>Aren't those actual leftists? There's a huge difference between liberals and leftists, I mean both want authoritarianism, but under different ideologies.
They want totalitarianism. Authoritarianism requires a single figurehead who holds all the power. They want the state to interfere in all aspects of life. Totalitarian, not authoritarian. You can be a totalitarian authoritarian, but they aren't.

>There's a huge difference between liberals and leftists, I mean both want authoritarianism, but under different ideologies.
To simplify it, under communism, in theory, there should be no state.

It's literally the same design though.
Weisman doesn't allow Bourassa to reuse designs for the main characters. Nightwing, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Blue Beetle, Roy Harper, Terra and Bumblebee all have different designs. Harper Row isn't even remotely a main character, so it doesn't matter.

And thus it can never manifest. So stop fucking trying you fucking idiot hippie.

Learn to read. That's why I put a "in theory", because I knew somebody would be dumb enough to say this.

The difference is that it didn't try to have separate season-spanning arcs for every other new arrival in addition to the core cast, which is what always fucks this show's pacing up. And anything Weisman can't figure out how to work into the show itself gets solved off screen during the next timeskip.

I just discovered that the Halo/Geo-Force romance isn't something Weisman made up. It's actually comic-accurate.

all will be well, brother

>fat hijab ass
There like 2 drawings that actually make use of this, and one is by a guy obsessed with tits. Fuck this clownie-ass world.

That's what happens when the fandom is overwhelming fujo. Meanwhile everyday people are churning out fanart of Bart x Spike.

Attached: 1564187052343.jpg (904x1608, 296K)

Was it terrible in the comics too?

I'm 99% sure Weisman or someone in the staff has read this series of posts about Terra (note:it's very long).. historiesofthingstocome.blogspot.com/2010/05/unforgiven-dcu-continuity-for-terra.html

The versions of Terra, Beast Boy and Geo-Force this author has in her mind are very similar to the ones in Young Justice, particulary Garfield.

Jesus fucking Christ. This is the only fanart I can on tumblr or Twitter. I just want more cute art of Forager. Someone kill me.

Eh, I have never read it.

yo dawg where can i find these leaks

Discord, sadly.

This season has been absolute trash. Too many ideas, too many characters, too much angst.

Zero focus on any one area.

based
cringe

Attached: Bottom Text.png (467x567, 232K)

dude just trust me

Forager/Bioship is the real OTP in this series. She even lets him grope her tits in front of everyone.

>that one end credits bit showing the cityscape around BB's HQ where suddenly bioshop briefly decloaks for no apparent reason

G-guys, do you think Forager was in the ship that entire time interfacing with it and when bioship achieved total satisfaction it temporary lost cloak?

You need to look at the bigger picture

What bigger picture? The centuries-long game between Darkseid and Vandal? Batman's side growing more corrupt to beat the Light? Because both of those have only gotten one or two episodes' worth of development.

#WeAreAllDarkseiders

Fuck the bigger picture. I watch to be entertained, not be strung along by a vague behind the scenes plot that is progressing at a snails pace.

Good grief. What are basic proportions?

Attached: NonHorseFace.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

that has always been a thing in YJ

episodes already have elder scrolls levels of voice talent, 10 character voiced by 3 VAs. Heck Steve Blum plays Vertigo and his top henchmen

What's even the point of the bigger picture? There's nothing to indicate this Darkseid is a radical or new take on the character. Am I supposed to be impressed by the "supervillains are actually helping humanity take its place among the stars while the Justice League are holding them back" message? Every comic where Lex Luthor's the POV character says as much, and the message is just as bullshit there. If the show actually had a bigger picture worth showing, it wouldn't be kept in the dark and only explained for a handful of episodes out of 63 and counting.

same man. YJ continues to give the villains a good spotlight. Whether or not people are sick of Weisman's keikaku obsession I'm always happy to see an A list villain and a D list villain in the same episode not portrayed poorly

Season 4, huh? So, what: 14 eps spread out over 2020-2025, 3 year hiatus, then the remaining eps released when they feel like it?. Seriously, why are they fucking with the Netflix batch-release format? This shit better not happen when they finally release The Further Adventures Of Sexy Llama Mom- err, Llama Llama season 2.

>I’m tired of the stupid relationship shit and slice of life boredeom
YJ has always been this way

But that was before we found out Earth was just one chess piece trying to become King in the galaxy.

s1 finale happened exactly that way. somehow STAR instantly had the alternative to Starro tech. The important thing to take away was Z using Fate magic

Yeah, they're trying to put in stuff girls would like in order to increase viewer numbers. Or for this season they got a bunch of dumbass women writers on the staff.

that was never going to matter. The Light is playing 4D chess with the universe but the sole focus of the show will always be who is fucking whom

But that's retarded. That's like if Legend of Galactic Heroes was solely focused on Julian and his girlfriend and not everything else.

>they're trying to put in stuff girls would like in order to increase viewer numbers.
Not really

Why do you think he doesnt like it? The Light is playing 4d chess and the best the justice league can do is manipulate their own teen members to create a new team and all the while do shit like this where Static wants to get a girlfriend.

I'm almost certain that was the point of the Vandal Savage episodes. The kids only care about their relationships. The villains only care about money in meta trafficking. Batman only cares about trying to our Lex Luthor Lex Luthor and the League only cares about their galactic PR. Savage is the only one that knows/cares what's really out there. Once Darkseid unleashes the ALE everyone should get a huge reality check.

>Once Darkseid unleashes the ALE everyone should get a huge reality check.
Will see in season 4 but I'm doubtful.

Then is it the other option? Because there are no other reasons for it to happen.

He needs to chill with that. Half the time his series gets cancelled before teh keikaku can unfold and the real mastermind is revealed.

>had no intention of resolving Demona's arc in the main show and wanted to wait until there was a spinoff 200 years into the future to conclude her story
Weisman was a good writer, but he fucking deluded himself there. Just because one Disney exec told him they were considering their own superhero universe, and suddenly Weisman thinks Gargoyles is an evergreen franchise that is assured to get a hundred seasons and spinoffs.

But in what ways are they doing what you claim they are doing?

I really can't stand the direction season 3 took. I don't want to watch a show about social media, there is too much focus on the political climate of super heroes, I just dont fucking care.
Lex luthor always manipulates the press, but its usually handled and demonstrated in like 10 seconds, now its like the entire season is about watching fictional twitter feeds.
I just wanna see people fight and do things in this action cartoon.

Attached: 1443255655475.gif (1280x720, 1.37M)

No. The entire point was that Savage is a fucking idiot who is gonna get fucked by Darkseid because he thought he was smarter than what he actually is. Same reason Luthor fucked up last episode.

This. Why would Darkseid's empire, a galactic superpower, be perfectly fine with Vandal and his guys growing in power and becoming their equal? Just because he respects Vandal's strength?

Social media is how Anti-Life is going to spread.

#Die4Darkseid

Because that's how comicbooks have always been? Go watch Spectacular Spider-Man and it has the same amount of relationship drama or worse.

>comicbooks have always been
And yet unlike YJ, comics aren't popular with women.

I would take a guess and say it's because of the concept of teenage superhero team. Women love this.

You say that, but the MCU and Jojo is really popular with vaginas.

It's less to do with superheroes and more to do with how much more accessible it is to watch capeshit than read capeshit. Most people can't be bothered to go to a store and read comics. But it's easier to watch shit on your computer/tv.

That's true too.

i tried a reverse image search, but couldn’t find her. who is she?

Attached: 9B48738A-DE06-4077-A755-9F361FDFEB84.jpg (848x480, 54K)

Haven't seen the show in years, is pic related in yet?

Attached: cassandra-cain.jpg (750x422, 48K)

Only for one scene.

He could have said NO SPOILERS. This just further makes fujos and gays even more deluded.

Attached: 1548002398211.png (365x551, 260K)

He essentially said that.

They cant say no outright so they have to be coy about it.

Not really. He stated he is unsure whether to make them fags or not. And it is cute fans are making that call.

THEY HAVE DONE IT BEFORE RETARD. STOP DEFENDING THIS RETARDATION.

Where does this meme come from? It's when you are coy is when you get problems. Other creators immediately silence that type of retardation and no one gets upset. It's when you allow it to fester is when you run into real problems.

Attached: Jean-Grey-in-All-New-X-Men.jpg (1400x700, 78K)

Weisman won't give away any kind of spoilers. Ever.

He should have denied it this time.

Yes he did. He straight up told Birdflashfags in season 1 there ship wasn't happening.

Instead he retweeted a tweet giving them false hope. Not even the staff of Voltron did that. I honestly believe had he never done that, this ship would be a fringe one.

To add. Granted, the Japanese creators retweet homo ship fanart all the time or make fujobait official art/merch, but the difference is they have no fear (and rightfully so) of fujo/fag backlash because of their society. We in the west don't have that luxury.

He did?

Yes. In AskGreg he turned it down. He lowkey did the same for Bluepulse with the age gap thing.
It's really shocking he is toying with the dumb landwhale and the gays right now. He usually he is an ass to homophobes. Strange.

Why does everyone wear unnatural looking bright pink or purple lipstick? It would make sense on a character who has a more punk rock look, but they use it on almost everyone.

Examples? I never really noticed it

Like all good things, morons have to ruin it, because she actually commented on that image in good nature, but since people were that thirsty, she pretty much had to nuke her internet presence. She had a tumblr, too. Way before it shit the bed, though.

who cares about fijos? they exist on every fandon.

>who cares
The Japs because they buy merchandise. YJ was canceled because of their inability to sell merchandise.

And no one gives a fuck about Yea Forums's opinion because they know we don't support jack shit and just pirate everything.

But DCU isn't available on Japan.

True, but the vast majority of the people supporting DC streaming service don't have penises.

You literally answered your own question.

She was cute, also probably not unless the reach have a reason to return in general. I'm more interested in seeing blacked beetle.

You sound like such an insider user.

>True, but the vast majority of the people supporting DC streaming service don't have penises.
They have, it's just that they are so fat they can't see them.

Nah. The vast majority of the fanbase of the show was female and I doubt that has changed post cancelation/revival.

>blacked beetle

#DarksiedIs

*bureaucrat

*Lex Luthor's bot

So Greg said that Mars would have a bigger plotline in season three years ago, but this didn't come to pass. Maybe after Apokolips streams the anti life equation on Earth, the heroes fall back to Mars? He has revealed quite a bit of information on how their society works

Honestly, that’s the flaw of the series. Too many characters. Shoot, we still have Vic who’s AWOL most the time.

The Light isn’t hip enough to control social media.

Why doesn’t the Light come clean with JL? Have the JL beat up Darkseid & call it even?

I WANT TO FUCK BART WITH MY BROWN COCK

>Not beast boy
You're blackin up the wrong tree.

But Bart is way cuter.

But BB isn't bi.

Terrorist!

Who’s that bird like girl?

I wonder what’s the immigration policy for Atlanteans? Do they offer to transform you into a water breathing human like them? Or is that already a requirement?

Probably? Doubt many atlanteans prefer going to the surface. However Aqualads steldad was a surface guy who moved down and married an atlantean.
And Artemis once confirmed her school offered high school atlantean language courses like French and spanish.

Bart isn't bi either.

What episode and timestamp?

Ep 8, full scene starting at 8:50

Attached: 1496452480316.jpg (1600x900, 118K)

I'm on episode 8 now and I don't get the complaining. It's WAY better than season 2 and you can see where there's more adult stuff present than would have been allowed on Cartoon Network.

It's nice to see Black Lightning with a viable sex life instead of the "Geordi La Forge" syndrome.

Keep watching nigger.

Tried to watch YJ, shit is fucking boring and looks so fucking dull, why do people like this?

I anticipate character deaths and lots of relationship shit but it's still better than most American cartoons from the last several years.

Relationship drama and hope for a cameo of some random D-List characters that only some retards care about. Also keikaku.

>Relationship drama
can I get elsewhere and was done better in DCAU (even then it was heavy handed)
>cameo of some random D-List characters
valid
>Also keikaku
literally hundreds of other better and more fun shows that can deliever that

It's just that at one point the plot seems directionless. Obviously this is Weisman so this is all part of a big keilaku.

Well, there was that part with Ma'alefa'ak.

He is obviously gay.

Maybe he is Greg or Brandon's husbando and that's why he'll never get with anyone.

LIES
The leaker just stated that Bart gets with Cissie at the end.

I thought Static likes Cassie

fake lmai

Cissie is Arrowette, and that user is lying.

Greg's husbando is Green Arrow.

And Jason is Brandon's.
Wondering if we will get Outlaws anytime soon.

Maybe Beast Boy, considering he written Episode 16 where 3 different girls point out he is attractive.

*wrote
Either that or a self-insert.

can I get all the leaks?

sure, the abridged version follows:
>forager and doc keikaku BL in order to keikaku halo, but cyborg keikakus doc since he can hear her calls
>7 solders
>halo anti-keikakus antilife
>something to do with the souls sucker sword

Wait Forager is a baddy? Or am I misunderstanding

Liar

user is lying

Sorry, go to Discord.

Eh don't bother, that nigger right now is not giving away concrete leaks anymore. He is just being an attention whore at the moment.

Everyone liked the first half. The second one just shits the bed hard

But the lesbian kiss and Kaldur's second (and gay) kiss is better than anything in the first half of the show.

the second half is just Weisman writing 101,, literally not any different from season 2

The first part of the season was doing things really well, they had even surprised me with halo being actually a well done character

but in this second part is she starting to feel like a fucking meme and i reallty don't like the way they are implementing social media into it, i get why it's there just be more subtle about it instead of having 2 blonde girls going "OMG we are totally like real reporters"

Why can't the league just make an outsider team with heroes that aren't teenagers, i get what beastboy is trying to do but they aren't ready yet, kid flash got injured

Attached: 1551345587729.png (644x745, 229K)

>everyone varying shades of brown
the absolute state

I can't wait for Kaldur to kiss this guy. Yea Forums is going to flip the fuck out.

Attached: Wyynde_2018.png (310x232, 104K)

>Why can't the league just make an outsider team with heroes that aren't teenagers, i get what beastboy is trying to do but they aren't ready yet, kid flash got injured
They did. That's Batman Inc. and the "outsiders" that aren't the outsiders (BL, Metamorpho, Katana, etc.)

>Metamorpho, Katana
Leaker already confirmed they won't reappear. And neither will the other members of Batman Inc aside from those in the Anti-Life.
At least Jeff is back next episode.

*Light

What's really fucking ridiculous is people claiming this shit is capeshit but realistic but the kill count on this show is comparable to your average shonenshit and in this season Halo has been killed what? 7 times and no else has gotten severely injured but just her?
Bullshit.

>people claiming this shit is capeshit but realistic
I don't think I've ever seen anyone claiming this is more realistic than your average adaptation like the MCU.

Maybe not here, but I have seen that shit lobbied in other places like reddit, tumblr, youtube, discords, and twitter.

Shame DC decided this was better than a third season of Green Lantern.

Attached: lantern-show.jpg (1400x700, 78K)

I saw a video of Razer's VA (the same one as YJ Wally's) talking about trying to get it revived. Maybe someday, maybe someday.

This season is total schlock spawned from a corporate boardroom, the 2nd half doubly so.

Static and Cyborg should just fuck already

How many gay couples can this show? There's Bart and Ed, then Kaldur and some other fish guy, and now this?

*have

How they can do something like the batman who keks unironically?

It's realistic the same way the MCU is "realistic".

How many straight couples are present?

what fucking discord? There is . YJ discord?

All of the bad accents are getting too much for me

Alleged leaks:
>Dick and Jeff get anti lifed
>Everyone finds out about the anti-light, Jeff gets pissed and leaves
>Jace is evil and works for ultrahumanite, actual crazy bitch
>Bumblebee chick gives birth
>Halo saves the day by curing anti life somehow

the one of the Young Justice subreddit, sorry user

You forgot the biggest ones

[Spoiler]Blue Devil, Magog, Elongated Man are the unknown league members we will see. There is a small atlantis focus featuring Kaldurs parents, his gay boyfriend and the OG Aquaman. A space episode where Conner and Superman briefly bump into eachother. Meant to be wholesome before they leave for their separate missions. [/spoiler]

Yes

all letters in in must be lower-case.

*in the {spoiler].

everytime beastboy opens his mouth he sounds like a preachy old man. both the youth center and social media stuff reek of artificiality in their presentation.

I used to watch it for the shipping but all my OTPs reached their end are now dead or fucking.

>But the lesbian kiss
That came so out of nowhere. also that "we are all outsiders" chat made me cringe so hard I had to pause

so go and argue about it there. how do you expect me to respond about a position I don't hold?

Why was she even there?

There's still time for a keikaku regarding that

>artemis will never tell you to be aware of her hips
why even live?

thank you

you can push ctrl s to auto insert the thing

>thanks E.D
erectile dysfunction?