Spider-Man jumping in front of Cull and saying "Hey man" with Tony's "kid where'd you come from" out of everything in...

Spider-Man jumping in front of Cull and saying "Hey man" with Tony's "kid where'd you come from" out of everything in the MCU I always thought this scene in Infinity War felt the most like a comic book. All the New York heroes responding to the same threat and meeting up to help. Hulk crashes into the Sanctum via Thor. Aliens land in New York. Dr Strange, Wong, Tony, and Bruce all go to check it out. Spider-Man's Spidey sense. Jumps off the bus to help.The whole movie is like this too. All the converging vignettes felt like a crossover event in a comic

Attached: 2.png (1585x667, 1.95M)

Neat.

It's weird going back and watching Avengers 1 knowing Spider-Man, Ant-Man, the Guardians, and Doctor Strange are all around, doing their own things independent of one another.

Glad I'm not the only one who felt that.

I grew up with a lot of Silver Age comics passed down from my dad which had tons of excuse plots to have heroes in each other's comics, and that whole segment was like the most accurate panel to screen feeling for me.

I think I was more hyped during that whole segment than anything else in the film (save the Stormsbreaker segment).

Despite that they were all plebs at that point in time?

Infinity War may be peak MCU. There have been lots of good movies, but as a combined whole, Infinity War may be the tops and I doubt we'll come close again.

That scene in first Ant-Man when Scott has to fight Falcon gave me a similar feeling.

Attached: Insect vs Bird.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I agree, which is why it felt better than Endgame

Secret Wars at the end of Phase 8 in 2032 will top it, I bet.

>Spider-Man jumping in front of Cull and saying
>Cull
Who?

Maybe, but I don't think Phase 4/5 will.

are you retarded

Really glad Spidey got to join the MCU. When he first appeared in Civil War, I thought the Russos nailed him pretty well. Shame they had to follow the characterization that Jon Watts gave him in Homecoming.

>Thanos seeks the Soul Stone from the Red Skull, who was transported to be its guardian after getting zooped by the Tesseract
THAT shit felt like pure comic book stupidity, I loved it.
Also, from Endgame
>Spider-Man, holding a Stark Infinity Gauntlet, webbing onto Mjolnir, thrown by Captain America, to try and get to the Quantum Realm portal Scott Lang is opening up

Attached: 1561242439043~01.png (856x797, 331K)

>Spider-Man, holding a Stark Infinity Gauntlet, webbing onto Mjolnir, thrown by Captain America, to try and get to the Quantum Realm portal Scott Lang is opening up
I felt the exact same way. It's so great seeing genuinely comic book moments in these movies. During Civil War when Spider-Man is hanging off the back of War Machine fighting giAnt-Man was similar.

It's not that weird when you remember that Peter Parker, Scott Lang and Stephen Strange were all civilians at that point (a kid, a convict, and a surgeon) and the individual Guardians members were millions of light years away, with the only connection to Earth being Peter, who didn't want to go back or even keep contact. The weirder thing looking back on The Avengers is that when Nick Fury saw an alien god steal the Tesseract, an alien who promised the world would be under his boot, the first thing he thought of wasn't. "Oh yeah, I've got a person with godlike powers from the Tesseract, and experience with aliens, I'll call her because this seems like an emergency". Think about it, he had this idea for an Avengers initiative, but no actual Avengers signed on yet. It makes perfect sense that he would call in the person he got the idea for the group from. This is probably one of the most glaring retcons in the MCU, this and "Loki's scepter had the mind stone in it".

Spider-man was just perfect in every Russo movie. In Civil war he also talks a lot during battles and he does so in a rather functional way without ever appearing irritating. I love when he points out that Cap's shield makes trajectories that deny the laws of physics.
I don't mind FFH, but I really can't understand why in Sony they can't use him as effectively with the same care for details.

Its possible he did but she didn't answer or something

i wonder if Spider-sense would pick up on existential threats, such as a huge alien attack that would fundamentally alter the fabric of society

I agree, though for me it’s the scene with the Guardians meeting Team Tony. The whole misunderstanding fight, the quips, the resolution and then the team up. Absolutely feels like a classic event.

Infinity War was a great movie, I don't think Endgame could have beaten Avatar at all if it wasn't for the cliffhanger and set up it did

I thought that too until I thought about it. Carol seems like the ultimate last resort to call upon, and until that point Fury had kept tabs on Stark, Hulk, Cap, Thor (said alien god's benevolent brother who fought and won against him multiple times), places like Wakanda, his own shield agents (Hawkeye and Widow), and possibly more by the time of the first Avengers movie to help defend the earth, and while there weren't any official members yet most people's goals intersected enough to team up. I can't think of many characters against saving the planet. In hindsight Loki was not much of a threat, with all the firepower coming from Thanos's army. It makes sense for him to trust the team that formed over the course of the film. Now, people randomly turning into dust after multiple alien attacks across the globe and right after a giant battle just finished in the most advanced country on the planet with multiple superheroes present? That's when you call for backup

>I really can't understand why in Sony they can't use him as effectively with the same care for details.
Have you seen any Sony movies recently?

Also I simply think the Russo Bros are just this wonderful combination of skill and fanboyism to do things just right.