ITT: Yea Forums in 1966

ITT: Yea Forums in 1966.

Attached: EE49B69F-CFB3-478A-AE0A-59018DAB164D.png (535x210, 97K)

I got drafted :(

are you a negro?

Me too >=D

Apparently Marvel is making shows out of their comics, I think it’s for the best really. Marvel is just not cut out for the movies.

Attached: 0CAD6F9C-D20E-4AAE-BFF0-DF3EFB89CDB6.jpg (594x797, 186K)

RIP

Attached: 173613_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 797K)

You should be honored to serve your country and take the fight to the damn commies. What are you, some kinda queer?

I hope we win.

Kirby is such a hack, he brings his overpowered Donut Steel to FF

Attached: F0C1C93C-5076-4B94-B51B-EBD866B1974F.jpg (220x327, 42K)

So what do you guys think of that new Batman TV show? I think it's really groovy. Adam West is perfect for the role.

I like Robin's catchphrases. They're pretty hip, man.

i used to really love archie
ever since i turned 15 ive been getting odd feelings about jughead
im scared father will mock me and my friends will abandon me

Well, I guess that's it for Disney. Without him at the helm, they're doomed. I guess we'll get the Jungle Book next year and then that's all, folks.

Attached: 220px-Thejunglebook_movieposter.jpg (220x331, 33K)

>no more viruta and capulina
Fuck this world

Who in their right mind thought this would be a great pairing?

Attached: dal5uiz-608d40e2-c5f9-4798-8931-7090b06b1c7b.jpg (640x480, 24K)

trust me user, its a lot of fun once you scalp your first gook ear

I'm going to Vietnam to shoot me a commie.

What the fuck is this thing? Why are all these print letters and colour appearing on this glowing payne of glass? Help

I wonder what Spider Man would be like as a woman? She'd probably be a real bad arse lady.

I'm sick of everyone shitting on Hannah Barbera style. Not every one of their cartoons looks the same you entitled nostalgiafags. Not everything has to be Disney or Fleischer. Television cartoons are at least better than that faggy Jap crap they're showing across the sea. That'll never catch on.

Attached: astro goy.jpg (480x360, 8K)

I think it's awful and will literally ruin Batman forever. From now on, every Batman show will be goofy parodies and silly one-liners and humor. No more serious story-telling, impactful character development, outstanding world-building, and Adam West doesn't even take Batman's occupation as a DETECTIVE seriously.
I blame the kids who call themselves "boomers" for infiltrating this intellectual hobby, and I will personally make sure they're harassed by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

t. Goomer

I wish they would make a very dark and gritty fairy tale that has a demon knight as the main protagonist and he could be a hero that fights off evil. It could have the same animation style as Disney even, I mean, I would totally see that!

>mfw it's the end of an era and we never even got a movie

Attached: 1534621903818.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Shut up, you pompous whippersnapper. I blame you and your entire generation's horrible interests for the downfall of the quality of comic books.
You already pushed the voting agenda for blacks, and they won, you will ruin this country OUT OF SPITE for us.

Woah guys, let's try to get along in here, ya know?
Aren't we all here to have fun?

What the fuck?
Everyone looks so weird is it a holiday?
Newspaper stands? Haven’t seen one of those in years. Let’s see... 1966? That can’t be right.
Hey, Newspaper seller. What year is it?
1966? Stop playing. What? How am *I* the one dressed weird?
Wait, old style buildings, clothes, cars...
Oh god... I really AM in 1966!
OH GOD.
Wait, I can use this to my advatage!

>*Gets a part time job and invests all of it into Google, Apple, Microsoft and Amazon*
>*Becomes a billionaire*
>*Buys out the comic industry*
>*Save it from the SJW bullshit*

Fun? No no no, if I don't like this new show because it's not like the show I watched when I was a child, then none of you are allowed to have FUN.
I used to go to theaters to watch my cartoon shorts with my friends, and what do you boomers do? Sit in your homes, eating disgusting sugary cereals, watching stiff lifeless soulless animation on television. No, it doesn't count if you invited your friends, you're still sad and pathetic for not doing it like how my friends and I did it.

Oh come one, don't be like that, I didn't mean nothin' by it.
Look maybe we should have a compromise of some kind, then we all can have what we want.

We must warn them!
Adventure Time is coming. And it will end you all.

>Ditko leaves Marvel

welp, Spider-Man and Doc Strange are fucked

>>*Gets a part time job and invests all of it into Google, Apple, Microsoft and Amazon*
>>*Becomes a billionaire*
>>*Buys out the comic industry*
>>*Save it from the SJW bullshit*

>dies before they go public
what now mister time traveller

Fucking nighers in every book. Gas these kikes. I didnt fight in 2 wars so some nigger could pretend to be a hero.

That Kirby fella shouldn't be working with with a man like Stan!

Screw the great gazoo. He ruined everything. Dang HB is never going to recover from this catastrophe. Probably 3 years from now they're going to do some weird ghost show or something.

honestly they need to appeal to an older audience, kids are too busy climbing trees to appreciate animation

Bullying people

Google won't exist till the late 90's.
Microsoft and Apple will not exist till the late 70's.
And only apple will see profit till the 80's.
and amazon will not see any return till the late 2000's.

Animation must have something to take it a step further!

Anyone else here loving Gigantor? He's one swell robot! I hope the Japanese make better cartoons in the years to come.

Attached: tetsujin 28 original.jpg (283x261, 15K)

Why are you watching cartoons about dumb robots when you could be watching cute girls having adventures instead?

Attached: sally the witch.jpg (926x696, 60K)

Steel donuts? That doesn't sound tasty at all

Who's next? Tex Avery?

These guys are fun, but I don't see them having any staying power.

Attached: A and O.png (161x121, 27K)

Have you seen Sidorov?
The cashier has arrived.

Attached: have you seen sidorov the cashier has arrived.jpg (640x480, 77K)

I wonder if it's possible to have a TV channel that shows cartoons 24/7? Probably not.

What the hell is with this new Smurf Girl character?

Mods are asleep. Post legs.

But I thought there already was a ghost show.

Attached: Space-Ghost-cartoon.jpg (500x760, 55K)

We have a separate teletype mailing list for these Oriental productions.

>68 years old
>still drawing that Frito Bandito

I think hell be fine

2 bombs wasnt enough

The new Superman cartoon looks cool

Attached: Allied_Perpetrators_of_Evil_(Filmation_Adventures)_001.png (640x480, 641K)

Come now user, I don't such a divide is necessary. After all it's still animation.

>wake up
>time to check the latest wire from Stanford
>it's about some poorly-animated Chinese robot show
Nigger do you think paper grows on trees?

Attached: 1*vjRN12vnAnwuSbnPeQr_8g.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

I mean technically.

> MFW yankees are too busy being shot at by slanty-eyed fellows to produce quality marionette television

Feels good being British, chaps

Attached: Thunderbirds_logo.jpg (354x270, 13K)

Giant Robots?

Please they'll never catch on. What's next? Robots that turn into cars?

I dont get it

Attached: 1024px-Kilroy_Was_Here_-_Washington_DC_WWII_Memorial.jpg (1024x683, 343K)