Meanwhile in Krakoa

Meanwhile in Krakoa...

Attached: Krakoa.jpg (3975x3056, 1.57M)

FUCK SPACE SMURFS
FUCK PICKLESKINS
FUCK FAKE-MUTIES
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK HOMO SAPIENS

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-195636~2.png (764x343, 318K)

based

I'm really curious about The House of M. I'm lowkey hoping Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are retconned back into being mutants by them making a brief background cameo appearance

Marvel very quietly undoing that stupid retcon would be fucking hilarious.

Maybe I'm looking way into things, but isn't it curious that the book didn't mention M-Day? Also, Wiccan, Speed, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have also been absent from comics.

I'm hoping places like Wild Hunt and Arena are as the names imply and basically just a place for the more wild mutants to let loose and enjoy themselves.

The durable mutants could invent entire sports that are essentially murder rugby with no consequences.

Magneto loves islands!
somethings the danger room

MCU Wanda is going full Chaos Magic, and MCU Wanda will likely become the definitive version as she is actually prominent. Comics Wanda barely appears in comics at all.

Makes sense as the family tie has only ever benefited Magneto as it's always about him.

Based and mutantpilled

Where the fuck is Japan

They refused to bend the knee

So Krakoa is an sentient mutant island. Its a non human mutant. Does the mutants only policy extend to say mutant aliens. For example, Thanos, Ariel, and Kree mutants?

I think Arena is just Big ass danger room. i mean danger field.

Krakoa can move right? No need to be in sam eplace

Mr. Xavier! Mr. Xavier! D-do I count as mutant? P-please!

Attached: iron lad.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

Thanos is not really an alien outside of MCU. He's an Eternal Mutant, and Eternals are pretty much an offshoot of humans.

Peter, we've already discussed about this. You are not a mutant, you're a mutate. You are not allowed on Krakoa.

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-215314~2.png (584x627, 606K)

But Xavier. I have a visitor's pass.

"To mutate" is a bloody verb, Charles. You can't just take a verb, pretend that it's a noun, and think nobody notices.

Attached: Big Reeeeed Richards.png (340x490, 126K)

It's the same difference between Neanderthals and us human beings. Both are classified as human, yet we are different. So no Eternals are not the same as regular baseline humans, if they were they would not have super powers.

There's no such thing as a visitor's pass in Krakoa. This island is for Homo Superior only.

And you, Reed Richards out of all people, start to notice something that we have been doing for DECADES?

Kitty said I am always welcome. and she will be here any moment to invite me in.

Is it Homo Superior only or just no Sapiens allowed? I want to see delegations from the Shi'ar and Kree empires in the visitor center and shouldn't Magik get to have her demon servants around.

Why is canada two?

I'm afraid Kitty is on a boat far from here and she is not coming back in a few months. Besides, Krakoa itself will not allow you to enter Peter. Now scram or I will call James.

Homo Superior only. If any of the Kree or Shi'ar wants to communicate with us, they'll have to go to Mars (which isn't complete yet, you'll have to wait). Illyana has promised not to summon any of her friends while on the island, and we will be ready to deal with them and her if she does summon them.

One part belongs to James and Victor. They want to be alone with the wolves every once in a while.

So we all know that this guy is not Xavier, so who is he?

well. ok . Just give the location of boat.

It's Xavier.

Possibly maker. There maybe the reason many are talking in Ultimate bubbles.

Xavier would never do shit like this. This guy is more hardcore then Erik.

Fuck you Xavier, you filthy goddamn Mugger!
>"ohhoho, I can walk again, check out my cool new helmet"
>"ohohoho you silly flatscans you can't come to my awesome island"
I'll tell the boys over at Orchid to give the GigaSentintel a Giant Cock, so that we can fuck all you Muggers to death. The Day of the RoboCock is coming Xavier, you bald, cripple fuck!

Attached: 1517545599919.jpg (320x240, 14K)

This is Xavier speaking, telling you that I am not Maker, because unlike him I don't go after living goo creatures because of secret fetishes that involves latex.

Her last known coordinates were
>25.0000° N, 71.0000° W
Have a safe trip, Peter.

What's the matter Tony? Afraid of getting replaced in two decades from now? I can already tell you are shaking with your small boots and only funded Orchis because of our future plans. Now that the Homo Superiors are united, we can trample down anything you throw at us.

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-220317~2.png (232x280, 86K)

We bombed and watched your "children" burn once. We can do it again, faggot. Go on, gather everyone in one place and paint a big target on your head.

Attached: and stay down.jpg (473x380, 37K)

Xavier, that's a bit of a gay pose

Shut up, you cretinous little toaster.
Charles, Charlie, Ol'Buddy Ol'Sport. Don't mind the lad, he's on his, what, 5th, 6th, who knows, brain copy or something like that. God, I can't even keep track! He's a bit wonky is all, he can't see the big picture. But I can Old Sport, I most certainly can! See, you're Superior, I'm Superior, I bet we'd make a heck of a pair, huh Charlie? Think about it. Drop some Extremis in there; in the juice. Juuust a bit, a teensy tiny bit. And bam, no more Blobs, no more what's-that-green-faggot's-name, nada. Just more Emmas, more Scotts, more Lilibets. Y'Get my point, don't you, Ol'Pal-In-Arms? We could do great things. We could make Dune look like a Sandnigger's fantasy!

So what'dya say, fellow Brother *cough*of the Illuminati*cough*; am I in, or am I /in/? Say, what's that feisty little red up to these days? Everybody knows the best way to an alliance is through marriage between the two parties.

Attached: listenoldsport.jpg (200x200, 24K)

Can we watch the X-Statix show or still forbidden?

>Xavier went full JoJo
Goddamn.

Why do you allow kitty in your secret island? She is not a 100% mutie, she is half mutie and half jew.

They all died, user

No, you are lying. They are alive, they are back again, I saw them on instagram.

CRY FOR THE MOON

Are the neo allowed too? They're technically mutants, and they have X-genes

That's a very unwise idea to do. If we were all to stand in one spot that would mean that all mutants with telekinesis would be able to deflect any missiles or bullets you were to fire at us. And before you go and summon The Avengers on us, if The Hulk (ha!) could take on you guys before you nuked that town, then we will make sure they forget about our existence and in addition to that borrow more of your supplies (they are better in our hands).

Blame that drag queen that Bobby asked to make the suit for me, it's very tight.

I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. As a species united every Homo Superior will be accepted, even those with more unfortunate effects of the X-Gene.

You are allowed to watch them, but they call themselves "The X-Cellent" now.

I haven't heard about the Neo in years, but I'll discuss that later with Erik.

FLATSCANS! WE KNOW YOU ARE BUILDING A HUGE GIGA SENTINEL IN OUTER SPACE WE MUTANTS GREW WEARY OF THIS. YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULDN'T SUSPECT YOU WOULD THROW US A GIANT KILLER ROBOT LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO AGAIN? THROW ALL THE KILLER ROBOTS YOU WANT, WE ARE PREPARED FOR THEM.

It sucks remender got made the fall guy for that

But Based Rick made it really easy to undue

>muh TK
Fuck off faggot. I'll just get Sentry on the phone. Thor and Herc are gonna gather the Gods,. Maybe piss off Wanda a bit. Go jerk each other off.
Fuck off too, you degenerate copy.

Attached: a23ba809084fa9ae87c0c2c579305afbcfd94a64.png (648x500, 33K)

>I appreciate the offer, but no thanks.
Oh sure, too good for Eugenics, huh? Well, go diddle some students you sick fuck.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (200x200, 30K)

Robert and Hercules left the planet and Thor is missing after his pals turned Earth into a checker board. Oh and I got plans for Wanda.

Lay off the booze Tony.

>Homo Superior
Well who decides which gays are superior to others?

Next
Its Not
A Dream
If Its Real

Attached: House Of X 01-046.jpg (1988x3056, 509K)

Then
The
Curious
Case
of Moira

Attached: House Of X 01-047.jpg (1988x3056, 552K)