/ss/ thread

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/e/their-there-theyre/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 167AE416-CEA6-4073-9062-374A19156994.png (1095x2181, 2.02M)

Source?

this seems very unwholesome

grow up

Carmen Sandiego (2019)

How so?

Any child hood stories? I am curious over how many got into /ss/ because real life.

Attached: 06340D66-0B51-484A-A184-E22A1E91F539.jpg (633x950, 510K)

>Carmen Sandiego (2019)

Attached: BF83FC2A-571A-4226-8516-3D8733EDD6B1.gif (498x498, 568K)

she has a rapey expression

Oh, you meant artist source.
I dunno who it's from in that case.

That's a bad thing in this context?

That’s not what /ss/ means you brainless faggot
Kill yourself

wish there was more art of these two together

Attached: 3c0622e76f176da20ff05a9b386e3a6757c93ed1.png (824x584, 581K)

"you are the man of the house now" it sucks that those words never mean anything good, it just mean you gotta get a work, bring food, pay bills, fix things, clean stuff and do everything,
i dont blame my dad for leaving at the first opportunity

oh also you dont get a word of anything because is not your house

>Carmen Sandiego (2019)
Wait, so I looked this up and they made Carmen a good guy? The fuck? I'm triggered.

I'm not super opposed to making her an anti-hero, but they go way too hard on her being a goody goody two-shoes. She should've something something more like Sly Cooper, where she steals from other criminals because it's more fun and challenging, and any stakes she has are other close friends or family, and that's it.

>i need the guy to literally be a child
cringe pedo kys

She was never really a villain outright. Just a thief. Who intentionally leaves clues, since the people she steals from don’t offer enough of a challenge to make it fun.

If you insert any character with more plans than “steal shit” she’d become an antihero.

Same

I love the slight hint of derangement in the third panel. Like he doesn't really have a choice.

Something about it does make me think he’ll end up chained to the bed if he isn’t already

Attached: Jon Star ss.jpg (1591x1932, 1.07M)

Any stories where the kids gets the chicken and the egg, if you know what I mean?

Attached: tumblr_l74bdjhX5j1qb9k5wo1_1280.jpg (828x1280, 347K)

Powergirl gets all the attention, but I think supergirl is underrated for /ss/ material.

Attached: ss.png (965x602, 342K)

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Whowaswronghere.png (1243x1920, 1.02M)

They're so cute together.

Attached: petit paul.jpg (1131x1596, 107K)

Are their Canon /ss/ or just significantly OFYM who are in comics?

Attached: 1558079849275.png (540x590, 185K)

>Are their Canon /ss/

dictionary.com/e/their-there-theyre/

Attached: Super shota.jpg (1793x1163, 1.06M)

The girl for not playing the long game with the kid and ruining the sanctity of /ss/.
Shes supposed to take her time and have the shota make the first move.

Attached: On My Homeplanet This is How We Engage In The S of S.png (681x745, 155K)

Well, technically he did...

Attached: Firstmove.png (1320x2040, 1.01M)

I dunno - the rapist, perhaps?

Is possible we could see her again ? Also If they can still keep the original design.

Attached: raphael and pimiko.jpg (700x598, 288K)

>You're the man of the house now

That took a dark fucking turn.

Attached: 1557909999874.jpg (600x849, 66K)

No means no.

Sauce?

"The Secret".

It super wholesome.

Yea Forums-Fetishes and Literally Nothing Else

When I was 10 I had sex with my neighbors both husband and wife. Wasn't really into it but my fantasies are quite different from irl

Is supergirl young enough to bang Damien with it being kosher?

>not reveling at the thought of glorious responsibility for yourself and others
Enjoy your life Hakuna Macoward

....You mean you were raped by a couple of predators.

Pretty much. They took pictures and said "if you tell anyone we will show your parents these pictures and you will be in BIG trouble." It makes no sense now, but as a kid i was pretty terrified and as an adult I think it would just humiliate me.

No one

Nothing extreme but my older sister was very cuddly when I was a kid. I remember one time after she came back from a summer camp and I was around 11 or so, she told me to come sleep with her since she had missed me. I spent the night with my face pressed up against her boobs and my arms around her.

Attached: ss robin.jpg (909x750, 278K)

This comic hasn't been SS for a long time now.

Billy kissing not!Carol.

Attached: 1343278285517.jpg (942x1459, 296K)

How would this work?

Attached: 1536117933938.png (1584x2448, 2.38M)

nice

Very.

Attached: p132.jpg (1131x1596, 149K)

BillyxCarol>BillyCarol.

Attached: 1.jpg (422x688, 86K)

It's often borderline with kids because they don't really get it.

Attached: Simpsons Treehouse of Horror 018_035.jpg (543x797, 188K)

Attached: foxtrot ss.gif (600x1142, 94K)

I'd like the thread to not exist at all but this is the second time this absolute invalid of an OP has used this exact picture for a thread and my autism overwhelmed by disgust

Happen to know where the sequel is? I remember a thread where the creator visited and posted the issues themselves but don't know where to locate it beyond.

why must real life get all mixed up in Yea Forums lately

Still better than school

That's just sweet. The lack of that sort of thing is what leads to the problems of today.

>Any child hood stories?
This is Yea Forums, though. So fuck off.

So another type of thread that Yea Forums manages to make bland and repetitive, huh?

yeah we need some OC in here
what would your dream /ss/ story be? I've been workshopping one in my head... a rule 63 wizard of oz

nice

Harley and Billy Batson

where you can find this? only find two later works.

look up 'petit paul' in desuarchive and you'll find it.

Attached: p16.jpg (1131x1596, 119K)

We're now on par with fusion threads and Raven threads. I can't believe Yea Forums did it with this. Same images posted, same shit "talked" about. Same questions asked, same answers given.

Attached: 7m43izs2qqz21.jpg (640x798, 91K)

>what would your dream /ss/ story be?
Probably the superhero/sidekick hurt/comfort mutual-muscle /ss/ story another user and I brainstormed a while back. The other user said he was going to write it, but nothing ever came of it. I still have the notes, though:

>Setting is your standard "superheroes are commonplace" world
>An accident endows a young boy with tremendous superhuman strength, immediately catapulting him into the highest strength class known; tragically, he loses his parents in the accident as well
>To teach him to properly control his new strength (and to keep him from losing it over the deaths of his parents and running amok), the boy is apprenticed as a sidekick to the strongest superheroine in the world (as the only male heroes in their strength class are Hulk-style berserkers)
>She's not used to dealing with kids
>Nevertheless, they slowly grow closer as she trains the boy; he begins to open up to her, and she (slowly) begins to learn to comfort him and provide the emotional support he needs
>They also begin to develop an attraction to each other's powerhouse bodies (which the heroine tries to ignore at first)
>Their passions eventually boil over, resulting in earthshaking rounds of super-/ss/nu-/ss/nu

/ss/, but the older women are monsters/beasts/anthros/etc

top tier opinion right there user

I'm a bit ashamed that I like /ss/ considering I'm a teacher. I know for a fact I would never act on fantasies but that still doesn't make me feel better when I see a cute shota.

plenty of clothing damage?
I'm ever so okay with that. Going back to Romulus and Remus, a boy's best friend is his dogmother.
you're allowed. Millennia of history fantasizes primarily about rape. That was a time when your wife or daughter could probably get carried off in the night and there wouldn't be shit you could do about it except become a raider yourself and steal some new ones. Fantasy is how we deal with the choices in life we don't make.

Thanks!

>plenty of clothing damage?
I'd say so. The kid goes from normal to HUGE when he gets his powers, so his clothes aren't exactly going to survive that intact. Possibly some more would occur while he's still adjusting to his new size and strength. Hell, the superheroine could even get in on it once they start to bond, flex-damaging her own clothes to sort of remind him he's not alone in this (and semi-unintentionally titillating him with greater glimpses of her own impressive physique).

>kid deliberately avoids looking at her during compromising moments
>becaue he's completely misunderstood that en erection is not a spontaneous and dangerous loss of control of his enlarging powers

He doesn't have size-change powers, just pure super strength and the muscles to go with it.

Hey Levi, in the off chance you're in here, tell Van that he wouldn't need to worry about dropping color pages or not if he spent more time coloring and less time getting whipped into a frenzy about politics.
I'm all for letting people do what they want, but it's clearly starting to affect his mental state.

yeah but you know what i mean
he'd think that's his dick uncontrollably hulking out