It's literally just that one episode of Adventure Time where they get stuck on an infinite train with a bunch of wacky...

It's literally just that one episode of Adventure Time where they get stuck on an infinite train with a bunch of wacky rooms, turned into a series.

Attached: infinity-train-keyart_final1.jpg (821x1200, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DWysbHZlmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What an original observation.

I liked it.
Kinda charming, I can relate, and nothing is blown out of proportion yet.
Tulip isnt some child genius, just a nerd with some passion.

I do hope they lean in the mystery/puzzle solving elements in future trains, like the ones shown in the pilot maybe with some more complexity

So, what you are saying is that it's actually not like that episode?

>surface level observation skills

If anything, its going to be more like The Hall of Egress

Was that just dehydration, or was that some other kind of life-substance the dogroach was trying to suck out?

Attached: 0.png (1277x991, 902K)

it seemed she just turned extremely old for a few seconds, probably life energy

The thing about that episode that always make think is how Finn basically killed an other adventurer thinking it was just a monster and took all of his loot.

And like, there is never any repercussion or guilt out of it. Maybe that adventurer had since long abandoned all of his friend to keep going his grinding run and he had no one else left to avenge him...

What a pussy

>turned into a series.
A 10 episode miniseries

Attached: ShadAnne.png (931x716, 330K)

>Infinity train is that AT ripoff LOL XD
Wasn't this fucking meme dead? IT is not like that adventure time episode in any way.

It's her ginger soul

CN employee already told us there would be more in the other thread and considering he was right last time, he's probably right again.

Fuck off frogfags.

Well guys, it finally happened. I had my first dream featuring Tulip.
It was a simple dream and I wasn’t really a part of it. I was watching an episode the simpsons. While homer and marge leave to go vote, Lisa runs away with dr hibbert, now an amputee, to see a play starring Tulip. In that play, Tulip sings about how much she hates mr burns.
Yeah that’s about it. Just felt like sharing.

Attached: 522473E2-2354-46F1-9102-26ADF190ACF6.jpg (236x282, 22K)

Attached: 1563979939859.jpg (125x104, 2K)

I would take that with a grain of salt.

>to see a play starring Tulip. In that play, Tulip sings about how much she hates mr burns.
did it look like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=7DWysbHZlmg

I thought it was copying Cube

Attached: cube.jpg (503x755, 80K)

I was going to say it doesn't involve the gruesome deaths, but then this came back to my memory.

Attached: 0.png (1873x791, 1.42M)

Praise the sun.

Attached: hynx2.jpg (620x382, 21K)

Surprised a video like this hasn't been made already.

Attached: 0.png (1815x693, 1012K)

Always, but CNScoop does have cred.

Yeah, but he used a different trippcode. I know the reason he gave was plausible, but like I said, it's to be taken cautiously.

I think it's pretty interesting that there are actually other humans on the train.

But is it a sequel to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

Attached: snowpiercer vol 1.jpg (298x400, 34K)

Stardust Crusaders?

The purple one is obviously manspreading, how can he be a good guy.

Well not anymore there aren't.

Yeah, but as long as every room on the train is different and it comes to a different climax I think it has plenty of potential to be its own thing.

I really like how the train itself was less threatening than the Salvador Dali hellscape it transported itself too.

Nope, the sequel to Chocolate Factory would've featured Charlie & Willy travelling to the White House and meeting the president.

The pacing is too fast, honestly.
Also, that dialogue with the black friend was soooo awkward.

It's a combo of establishing the character and the premise with the 11 minutes format. It might be better for the next one as we'll immediately start within the train.

Attached: 0.gif (498x280, 1.2M)

Yeah, I don't know if I'd like it more for there to be some episodes of her running into random people with their own reasons for being trapped on the train, or if it's more frightening to think that there are countless other survivors but the train is so vast that none of them ever actually manage to meet up.

All I heard was Jenny and Kiki from Steven Universe. Kinda took me out of it for a moment.

That wasn’t very gruesome, really.

Tho the train is definitely an SCP at this point. That guy was [DATA EXPUNGED]

>A weird thing is depicted somewhere
>It's like that collaborative fiction website I like
Do you guys ever shut up?