Archer Season 11 confirmed

Archer Rises (from his coma).

geektyrant.com/news/archer-has-been-renewed-for-season-11

Attached: image-asset.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/fxs-archer-renewed-surprise-season-005207900.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About time

Confirmed:

>Archer will rise from his coma after 3 years
>He cannot fathom that the world has gone on without him
>The roles and situation has changed
>But we're still back to the old spy stuff
>Malory has hardly left his side the whole time
>His muscles have atrophied during the come
>He has to walk with a cane, which Kreiger outfits with spy gadgets
>tfw Tacticane
>Lana is married
>Pam is still Archer's only bestie

yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/fxs-archer-renewed-surprise-season-005207900.html

I thought 10 was the last one

Ikr

Attached: 84883f0f09c83fd65ba6d546501c61d7.jpg (1800x2049, 1.38M)

SIKE

Attached: lana.jpg (768x994, 104K)

I completely forgot Ray went paraplegic. Three seasons of AUs made me forget the canon.

lana is married? that's sort of lame, totally ruined the momentum from the pre-coma seasons. they should have just done 1 coma season and have 5 episode long arcs per universe

part of me really hopes they append a bigtime teaser/cliffhanger to the next season in the last episode of the current one. And that the events of the last three seasons have been somehow reflective of the events that have gone on in the real world outside of Archer's coma, so we're getting little updates on how things are progressing filtered through Archer's torpid mind.

Initially it does sound lame, yes. But I think they'll do something good with it. Remember in the season before Archer went into a coma, they had gone back to being an on-again/off-again couple, even tho they were technically on a break before Archer was shot. It seems to the creators are getting back into their old dynamic as well by making Archer and Lana a divorced couple in the current season, which may prefigure a thing or two in the coming one.

Attached: tumblr_oo74kwcdld1qhphz2o2_r3_500.gif (500x280, 1.25M)

10 is the last one Adam Reed is actively involved in.

Doesn't seem that was from the interview

So ISIS is still gone due to the real-life group tainting the name, I presume? Hope they can at least get a new name.

Thet said Epstein was their first choice, but now that's out...

Kek.

Attached: US-NEWS-TRUMP-EPSTEIN-MCT.jpg (1135x1600, 263K)

ISIS is also the worst name given to that group, IS, ISIL and Daesh are all better, and I think more common these days.
It seemed to just be the initial push by US media that went with ISIS.

How long will FX milk it guys?

He can still walk when Krieger fixes his robo legs.

She's married to Cyril obviously.

We should start a betting pool. Maybe Berry.

Or Conway