Tried out The Dragon Prince --- REALLY good based on the first episode

If you can forgive terrible animation / framerate, that is. Lovely characters, dialogue, worldbuilding, music, and tone so far.

Claudia is the best! Good Azula, with a wacky side, is what I'm getting from her so far. She reminds me of a mix between Azula and Belle, on the side of good (but also a bit ruthless).

I love how the first two panels of this image could be an empowering/badass quote on its own, but then you have the head mage like "that's dumb" and she admits it doesn't make much sense.

Attached: Unstoppable.png (848x1916, 1.66M)

does anyone have any ideas on how to stop those thirsty elf bitches

Attached: 1563759169231.jpg (742x1000, 122K)

>If you can forgive terrible animation / framerate, that is.

Which I can not. Also fuck the constant quipping.

>Being chased by crazy knife girl
>HAH HAH I STOP FOR LOLS

Seriously fuck this show and fuck you

lol I love shows like that though

you need comic relief

We have save our young men from these filthy elves and their powers

Attached: 28d.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1853, 538K)

>Being chased by crazy knife girl
>HAH HAH I STOP FOR LOLS

I unironically love how all the elves have unexplained scottish accents

also like the racial diversity in the cast

Okay yep Claudia is the best character

Attached: SpeakingClaudia.gif (500x370, 993K)

Glad to see you found a show. While on Netflix be sure to check out Castlevania too

Claudia is cute, but this semen demon's all right too

Attached: raylatied.png (900x900, 695K)

Sorry user but Claudia is the best and there's no stopping her

Attached: TDP_Claudia__2_.jpg (1400x788, 84K)

>cute horns
>cute accent
>fit, athletic, and flat
>smart-ish and witty
vs.
>boring old human
>kind of dumb and insensitive
>creepy death magic

Attached: tumblr_pmzaaisLY21sz0ji8o1_1280.png (1280x1707, 677K)

>creepy death magic
No idea what your talking about

Attached: the-dragon-prince-season-3-release-date-claudia.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

They are going full on Azula with her.. aren't they? :(

I don't think so, Azula was crazy from the get go and had a lot of emotional issues that even now still being worked through. Claudia's main flaw is she is innocent, almost the exact opposite of Azula.

>you need comic relief
You also need tension.

Daily reminder that he did nothing wrong

Attached: Viren_Official.png (237x608, 104K)

>boring

Attached: ChainsIntoSnakes.png (1364x1548, 1.5M)

She reminds me of a good karma Azula

she gets all the best lines just like Azula did, as well

Fuckk of with your garbage characters and garbage ship.

stop them? I don't want to stop them

He tried to declare himself king before the corpse of his friend had even cooled off. He also attempted to murder said friend's kid.

This is why I love him as a character. He is the only one who takes the looming threat seriously. But his plans are horrible, make things worse, and cause everyone else to dismiss his warnings outright. It's a glorious trainwreck in the making. I hope they keep at it.

Soren is my boyfriend.

He trusted an elf.

I think the thing with Wiren is he keeps thinking people will see it his way, but they don't. The elves have decapitated their military, are amassing forces at the border, and "kidnapped" the princes. It's only reasonable to think they need a leader NOW, but instead everyone wants to wait for two children, which he doesn't expect. Now everyone thinks he's an opportunist hungry for power, when he would be glad to have someone else on the throne, so long as SOMEONE takes the role of leader.

Something about it all being real brand names makes me laugh.

The other king was obviously a pretender to the throne though. Just look at him. I doubt he had one drop of royal blood.

But they didn’t stop for lols when Fighting Mai. The fuck are you on about?

Exactly. He has absolutely no conception of how his actions will be seen by others, and cannot process someone disagreeing with him. His offer to support the aunt as regent was genuine. But he'd already shot his credibility by that point. If instead of declaring himself king, he'd declared himself regent until the boy would come of age no one would have batted an eye, and he'd have essentially the same freedom to make the necessary preparations. But his friend, the old king, going full retard on the day of his death broke him. And he couldn't stand the possibility of the next king ignoring his advice again.

There was a /tg/ thread at one point about great villains, and one of the postsmentioned some ork guy who I can't remember the name of. Within his high fantasy setting he was able to unite all the orks, not through magical mind control, but through charisma and logisitics. He was a character with the mind of a low fantasy character in a high fantasy world. Viren wants to do what you would do in real life, consolidate forces, unite against a larger threat, fill power vacuums, etc, but everyone else is a high fantasy character, who doesn't want that because the king and only the king has the right to rule. Viren wants to use black magic, because people kill animals all the time, and it could save millions of lives, but others don't want to, because black magic is bad magic. I think Viren is the only character who doesn't believe in the black and white concept of good and evil.

Sounds like Obould Many-Arrows in the Forgotten Realms. He united the orcs as you said, not to conquer the world, but to create a kingdom that would be at peace with its neighbours and serve as a home for orcs even after his death

And yeah, I never expected to see a character as nuanced as Viren in a netflix cartoon show of all things.

UH, ALL THE HUMANS OR LESSER BEINGS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS LAND BECAUSE ITS FOR DRAGONS ONLY

Attached: 1560881832597.png (1915x1080, 2.06M)

LITERALLY NOTHING

Where to watch?

user the blacks are kings in this world

Magic aint free. The border of xadia got to be litterd with the blood of Humans. Humans aka "lesser beings" are not mages. They are baby killers and reek of death :DD. Primal sources not black magic ok. Praise Thunder

DRAGONCELS BTFO.
HUMANITY WILL TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS!

Attached: 1481273926797.jpg (500x332, 53K)

This meme is getting real old. I'm almost wishing she cucks Callum with some Chad elf now

XADIA DELENDA EST

>everyone thinks he's an opportunist hungry for power
He is. Instead of ordering his men to hunt down rayla and bring the boys whom he knew were still alive back and be appointed as regent legitimately he told everyone they were dead and rushed his "friends" funeral so he could be appointed as king. Instead of telling his son to bring them back at any cost to shut everyone up he told his son to murder them and only bring the egg back and even went as far as saying the egg is more important than his own children. The reason he's right about the impending Xadia invasion is because he's the cause of it and knows it. He even stole Callums voice so he couldnt talk to his (step)dad. The guy is a massive asshole and everyone in the show is completely right to be suspicious of him.

HUMANS ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING

Attached: 1532821265560.png (750x566, 703K)

>Rayla and some eld
>not Callum and Claudia

self insert fags should be gassed

>self insert fags
wut?

so what you think Aaravos plan will be this season?
discord.gg/mzD48Kv

Attached: 1563825185586.png (523x480, 128K)

tapping Viren's ass

VDNW

Attached: 17e2c610b51c5a44a8f8359887f3c0492190f5a8r1-386-415v2_uhq.jpg (386x415, 20K)

I imagine he wants to get out and get revenge. Obviously against the elves but also against mankind for being fucking blabber mouths andtelling the dragon king where they got the staff and magic from

People who watch because they project themselves onto callum.

Based and humanitypilled

Attached: 1550975965586.png (517x505, 272K)

This

The animation gets better in S2.

Based

Attached: 455255D4-ED50-4BDA-876F-3D93ED915CFC.png (535x739, 468K)

this, still gets funny at times but it a clear improvement, I dont know if they cant find a way to reanimate first season because its a massive turn off for most, you could even say is a pleb filter

I will fight you.

so do you assume everyone who ships is a self insert fag?

Seriously though, all humans should be gassed until callum proves humans are actually the master race who can contact all sources at once and master all magics

I'd rather they spend that budget on continuing the story

Jokes on you

Attached: 0bb51872ec1887917c03184ce8dcba10.jpg (564x684, 45K)

No, I assume those who constantly shitpost about elf women obsessively chasing human males are self insert fags

You do know its a joke user right?

Jokes get old. Retire it.

Oh god, I really hope that autistic elf fag from /tg/ hasn’t sniffed out new ground.

True the joke has ran its course, but I still dont see how you think its only self insert fags that make the joke.

No.

Attached: 74A6B451-1619-464B-ABA1-FB1132E4A43D.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

When a joke ceases to be funny, one can only assume there is a motivator beyond humor that compels them to repeat it

Is the armchair comfortable?

Or maybe some people still think its funny?
Wild idea I know.

No it's terrible.

Attached: VDNG.png (400x370, 142K)

That reason could just be "it makes some self-important faggot angry."

The Dragon Prince is my favorite PowerPoint presentation. Jokes aside, i really like it

>be a sun dragon
>aspect of fire and healing
>get blinded by a fireball
That Dark Mage chose one hell of a fuck you to go out on

Viren confirmed Uncle Sherman?

Attached: burnin sherman.jpg (1200x1539, 148K)

Seems like a lot of dedication for so brief a reward

>everything I don't like on the internet is from just one guy posting all day long

Attached: Duckman shiggy.png (900x1200, 972K)

>dragon apologists

Attached: 1537722861867.jpg (594x624, 112K)

Attached: this is not my final form.jpg (1078x1115, 119K)

Not at all surprised that they're complete degenerates.

Flying boat, eagles and a silmaril

It doesn’t have to be this way.
There’s still time to listen.

Attached: 47679140-C7CC-44CF-B86D-583BB04C357D.png (640x480, 234K)

>ride him
Physically impossible, his dick alone is probably larger than a human.

Autistic faggot.

Attached: D0dB-jdVAAAxwE1.jpg (900x1200, 114K)

What's in store for best boy and girl next season?

Attached: D5P2mMPUwAAgchk.jpg (960x1199, 129K)

Soren? pursue poetry
Rayla? spill her spaghetti with Callum

A descent into madness and an ascent into poetry