Hey guys, it's me, The Riddler!

Hey guys, it's me, The Riddler!

Attached: batman-hush-1.jpg (963x482, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CDso8qlX1U
youtube.com/watch?v=7fnt-t_wsHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3zadBYdTB6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello, how are you?

Something's different about you.

Did you get a haircut?

Joker, Harley, Bane, Batman himself, Catwoman, Penguin, Robin

Jesus fuckign christ and now the Riddler. Why must everything be edgy? This would've been more acceptable in the early 00's probably when a lot of things were trying to be super edgy. The only villain that benefited was Scarecrow. He makes the edginess work.

Fuck this. Riddler is a giggling maniacal genious with a superboner for riddles and quizes and he wears colorful spandex. Not this bullshit asshole with a birth defect on his head.

Attached: 1543560068414.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Adam West will stop you.

Disgusting
You're right

Hush is the riddler?

It's been so long since I read the original that when I saw this I got really mad at how retarded it was.

Then I went to check if this is really how it went down...fucking christ why did I black out how the first Hush arc ended?

Hush is a stupid character anyway, as is his debut arc.

Yes
Bruce's surgeon best friend was a red herring

Seen worse

Attached: F9C77EDA-0467-4FA2-9820-8A7FDCDDB7D7.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

sombody adam west this

>Why must everything be edgy?

Mainline films are needlessly edgy, they save the fun stuff for the side animated films, lke Batman Vs Ninja Turtles, which had most of those characters and all of them silly fun. Even Joker was great.

>spandex
My favorite Riddler wears a nice suit and tie and a stylish hat and cane.

>colorful spandex
I prefer him in a suit with a bowler hat, but I agree with you.

At least the Batman/TMNT movie was fun. The last few have been disappointing.

Attached: 1562312613478.jpg (944x670, 80K)

I was waiting for a Hush Elliot fakeout after Riddler was revealed....I'm still waiting.

Attached: batman-hush-3.jpg (739x415, 18K)

It's not about Hush, no one cares about him. It's about Ed.

I never saw but is Riddler the big bad of the HUSH movie?

Attached: JL_Superman_1.jpg (633x475, 101K)

Riddler was the big bad of the Hush comic too.
He just wasn't Hush himself.

After seeing this movie, I'm doubtful they could ever adapt this movie meow. Fucking shame.

I wish I could find a link but the opening theme to this movie was absolutely amazing.

>He just wasn't Hush himself.
Absolute shame. Tommy's personal vendetta against Bruce was part of what made him so charming.

Attached: Batman_0149.jpg (973x1475, 228K)

Half of it is dedicated to Batman and Catwoman making out.
Dr. Thomas Elliot is just there as a red hearing to bait the viewers that know the story, He's not even Hush.
Joker's first appearance in the DCAMU is wasted. Joker could've been replaced by anyone else.
Batman almost breaks his code because Joker "killed" Thomas.
Hush here is actually the Riddler, and that's the big TWEEST of the animated movie. Riddler is introduced too late and has far too little screen-time for the reveal to work. He literally shows up moments before the big reveal.
The Riddler eventually kills off Thomas, but it doesn't work emotionally because Thomas is introduced in a very poor manner. Batman's absolute rage over Thomas's death doesn't work, since we only see the two exchange a couple of sentences with each other on screen at the beginning.
As it is, both Thomas and the Riddler feel pointless. Thomas doesn't work as a red-hearing for those that don't know the story nor as an emotional punch because he has so few little screen-time. Riddler doesn't work as a big tweest because he's introduced moments prior the big reveal and have almost no screen time other his kung-fu time.
Riddler's entire Lazarus pit quest is an off-screen accomplishment. Hell, the entire League of Assassins subplot is literally done off-screen.
Barbara takes Huntress place. Damian take Tim place. None of them do anything of useful.
Dick keeps on getting shit on as usual in these DCAMU animated movies.
Superman scene is awful. Superman is back to his douche self from Justice League: War and they make a point of remembering you that Superman and Batman aren't friends because of their fight in Justice League: War.
Catwoman in the end kills the Riddler after everything he tried to pull, and Batman dumps her because of his code, which is hilarious due to the earlier scene with the Joker and the fact that the Bat-Family killed tons of people in Batman: Bad Blood.

>The last few have been disappointing.

Fatal Five was a huge disappointment
Reign of Superman was rushed as fuck
Death of Superman was unironically really fucking good and way better than Superman Doomsday
Hell to Pay was just a good movie in general, nevermind being the best Suicide Squad anything on video
Gaslight was forgettable
And Harley Quinn was pretty damn bad.

Their track record isn't too bad.

>Death of Superman was unironically really fucking good and way better than Superman Doomsday
>Hell to Pay was just a good movie in general, nevermind being the best Suicide Squad anything on video
How can someone have such a shitty taste?

The movie's over. Go home.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x543, 74K)

More like the Niggler lmao

??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!?!?!??????!!

Wait. Is that you..

The Diddler?

Attached: 6AF507AA-C0F6-4540-B655-3C5289C3AC8B.jpg (365x278, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-CDso8qlX1U

hmmm, i dunno. ...

Does he Diddle little kids?

Not even close.
This design doesn't suck nearly as badly as HushRiddler, and Riddler was the best written villain in the show

Yeah I know that, my point was I don't give a shit what liberties this film took because the original story was crap

No. He just has a nervous twitch that makes him say “diddly” at the end of every sentence, and he leaves every crime scene with some cover/remix of “Hey Diddle, Didddle”

Actually I’d give that to the Joker, The Batman’s Joker was written amazingly at times.

Remember when DC had great animation?

youtube.com/watch?v=7fnt-t_wsHQ
Yeah, but villain origin stories that are sad are kino as fuck

>Gaslight was forgettable

At least it handled its misleading twist much better than this movie did.

Joker had one or two great episodes (chiefly The Laughing Bat), but way too many mediocre ones, and several outright bad appearences.
He and Penguin had it shitty because they were too often used as just "default" villains they could stick any shitty plot into

>More bald Riddler
STOP

The fight in Death of Superman was pretty good.

Give it to me straight guys, is The Riddler really a C-Lister?

Depends, when hes out for blood and revenge he can easily trump the Joker.
But most of the time hes going after dumb shit like diamonds or money, so yeah hes a C-Lister

Wasn't it because of the cancer?

No, the Riddler is better known than a ton of other DC characters, let alone most Batman villains.

>cancer makes you thor in Marvel
>cancer makes you fit and smart in DC
why is cancer so op

Tell that to Mar-Vell

Would that planned The Batman adaptation of Hush have been better?

Would Hush being the second Big Bad of Beware the Batman, before being replaced by Deathstroke, have been better?

Anything would be better than thing or anything DCAMU related, honestly.

What the fuck does Yea Forums think of him?

Attached: Riddler_201.jpg (332x475, 32K)

They're trying to get superhero shit taken as a serious medium but are going so far in the opposite direction they just shift from childish to juvenile.

I think he's a b-lister just by virtue of being one of Batman's main villains and Batman is so well known. If he were a Flash villain he'd be a c or d-lister.

Ninja Batman was fun

I guess. They have a melancholy effect when Batman punches him. In truth the staff could have did way better than this. Like have his costume preacher theme. But that's Nusimpsons. They pull their punches.

And again Ned is not deserving of a villain who touches kids. He's a good guy with some gripes that never let him move past his dead wife.

>It's happening to me too!

Attached: 1309183520902.jpg (1281x1920, 587K)

>Gaslight was forgettable
Shame that was one of the better ones
All the Robin's were Mark Twain style pick pocketers, especially Todd
The movie really focuses on Batman being a detective

this is honestly way fucking better

Would he form a team with the rest of them?
youtube.com/watch?v=3zadBYdTB6E

I don't there's a worse combination of clothing than hoodie and suit.

Kind of sad, even then comics where self away about being too edgy.

>This would've been more acceptable in the early 00's
Haven't you noticed yet? Things go in cycles. We're nearing the 2020's, another edgy decade.

Oh Destro, you're such a kidder.

No.

Is rape going to make a comeback?

Why?

>Would Hush being the second Big Bad of Beware the Batman, before being replaced by Deathstroke, have been better?

I knew something felt off about that Slade. I swear, I think they were going to use Hush until WB forced them to use Slade instead to promote him.

He was alright, provided the role he played. His voice sucked, though.

This is interesting because Joker and other Batman villains were already mass murderers in the 40s, but I guess because Riddler wasn't around until the silver age was in full swing his character wouldn't remember that.
>His voice sucked, though.
Fuck off, Cypher.

Attached: 1502418777452.png (606x406, 277K)

At least it's not afraid to be bright green

>Hell to Pay was just a good movie in general
It was barely a step above the actual Suicide Squad movie.

Heart Of Hush was the only good Hush story in my book. I even found a shirt with Dustin Nguyen's art from that series.

Both were bullshit deviations from the source material. Who the fuck wants to see a story they like have an all new twist ending? It's arrogant and idiotic. These directors and writers think they're putting their own mark on the story. It's a lame ego trip. They're shitting all over the source material and calling it a smart change.

Batman Ninja was also done by an anime studio in Japan. It's the only one of those I've gotten. Might pick up the Turtles one.

Yeah. This is why I hated him in the Arkham games too. They took Riddler and make him a cheap Saw knockoff,

quick to the sneedmobile!

Heard it used to be the Chuckmobile.

>Hell to Pay
That movie was literally what I was expecting from the live action one.

So now that this big twist is ruined for me, is this still worth watching?

>Miller, Telltale Riddler, and BtB Deathstroke all share the same voice actor

I swear that wasn't on purpose.

The problem with the source material in both is that the actual mysteries sucked ass and both had the very obvious suspect as the culprit. In Gaslight, in particular, no one cared about the actual story. It was about the novelty of being the first Elseworlds and how Batman and his cast fit into that setting.

>It was funny at first. You bring Riddler in. Him lecturing anyone who walked by about how he would beat you. But then one day, he changed. Stopped taking care of himself. Then it stopped being funny. You can see it in his eyes. He's broken. YOU broke him.

I love arkham riddler. It's interesting how his character evolves between games. He doesn't show it to the bat but is hilarious seeing his frustration when he thinks no one is seeing him, like when he's thinking about geting sharks with laser-beams

Attached: arkham_games_riddler_evolution___commission_by_pi3shark_db8v3qf-pre.jpg (730x1095, 128K)

There’s nothing wrong with it

Whoever is writing these movies needs to be straight up fired, jesus.

Nope

edgy riddler makes this page awkward in hindsight

Attached: 416cac2a46a01017c295038402665eb8.jpg (465x700, 124K)

>They took Riddler and make him a cheap Saw knockoff

At least you can see why he had to escalate things to get Batman's attention with in Arkham Asylum, you could just ignore him or bust him in the game that would just piss him off.

Because mainstream taste sucks complete ass and is usually categorically wrong about every single thing in existence.

the beautiful people the beautiful people

Tom King's Riddler is the apex of the character, it will never be topped.

Huh. That was pretty good.