Show written by millenials

>show written by millenials
>all of the villains either get redeemed or become jokes or both

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Good

Who else would fuck Blue Diamond in the ass?

Attached: Blue Diamond 6.png (1200x1846, 807K)

Isn’t jt great?

White is underwritten for obvious reasons but Yellow, Blue and Pink are all based. I'm glad they're gonna be in the movie.

I’m ashamed of my generation; too many of us are thin skinned and hypersensitive. a lot of modern shows are afraid to introduce actual serious threats, hell you can’t even have a villian doing offensive things anymore or tumblrites will complain that they’re “problematic”.
What kind of fucking clown world are we living in where you’re not allowed to show bad guys doing bad things?
I’ve seen adult fans of children’s cartoons who complain that the shows trigger them, it utterly baffles me

OP's pic not related right? The Diamonds did plenty of bad shit to the point those same tumblrites wouldn't shut the fuck up. Thankfully they've all gone back under the rock they crawled out of but it was a pretty shitty time for discourse there for a while. God forbid you said you liked these characters.

I’m sure they’re ashamed of you too

Gen Z here, I'm fine with killing villains and only redeeming the cool ones or ones with sexual tension with the heroes.

Maybe you kids aren't so bad.

Ass fuck her pearl well jamming her into Blues ass.

I blame purity culture; the idea that you can like things while also recognizing that they’re flawed or fucked up, is an unfathomable concept for some.
The SU-critical community was full of bad faith criticism from people who didn’t know how basic storytelling worked, I had to explain the concept of unreliable narrator to one of them after they said “Blue Diamond was evil in Garnet’s flashback but later on she’s portrayed sympathetically, that’s bad writing”

I mean, most 80's cartoon villians were jokes as well. He Man or GIJoe weren't really edgy or anything.

Everyone is looking to cut their critic teeth on something nowadays without actually being a qualified critic first. It's easy, all you need is an internet connection and a blog.

>show written by the boomers
>all the villains are evil™ and want to destroy the world for the sake of evil™
>good™ white™ american™ masculine™ hero™ must stop them by murdering them without asking any questions
>as soon as the evil™ villains are killed, everything becomes instantly good
>please join the military right now and help us liberate™ oppressed™ south american and african countries

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 12K)

He wasn't wrong about that, felt rushed.

Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles.

It was, but even then it's one of the best episodes of the show IMO. I just wish CN extended S5's episode allowance to let the arc breathe a bit more.

I thought the parts with Blue and Yellow were great, but White was kinda "meh". She didn't come across as particularly evil, she was just super OCD and had the power to do whatever she wanted.

I'm in the mood for some hardcore gem shattering in the movie. If they'd have the balls to do that, that is.

>being artist
>switch up right and left hands
well done

Attached: 1514816976925.png (303x343, 102K)

Its okay for a villain to be evil for the sake of it and not have some sad back story that justify s their actions

Attached: 1546418615415415454454.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Sure. Every villain should be written as their creator wants IMO. Consequences, stakes and all.

thank god for boomers then. that's quality stuff.

retard