How long do you give Disney until they give them the ol' bell breakup?

How long do you give Disney until they give them the ol' bell breakup?

Attached: bell.jpg (1200x1422, 500K)

Hopefully it starts right now. It is undeniable that they are a monopoly.

Never. Disney basically controls American copyright law, so being a monopoly is small time.

I'm happy people at least got your reference
Problem is they'll see something like other theme parks existing or Warner Bros existing as "competition" and hence not a monopoly
I think it'll crash down on them soon enough and they'll lose enough that they don't need to be broken up

The what?

For the last fucking time you are not a monopoly if everyone else is just worse at it than you are.
Monsanto/Bayer is much scarier but nobody gives a shit because they don't have the same cultural presence.

Bell was once the sole telephone company in the United States. This was allowed because in the old days you had to lay down physical line and multiple companies would be overly complicated.

They were broken up in the 80s once technology improved.

Monsanto Bayer doesn’t own several fucking cities.

Anaheim has tons of shit besides Disney.
Orlando even more because swamplands are much cheaper.

Monsanto will no doubt be responsible for millions of people dying from starvation but in the meantime we should take Disney seriously because they are developing a stranglehold on the cultural landscape and even people's ability to think.

Bayer is in Germany though and as far as I'm concerned we can't do shit about it unless we blocked them trading here

Nobody cares about cartoons and movies as much as we do here.

Cartoons are just a fraction of Disney's media presence these days.

Busting of the AT&T Megacorp, I think? I saw it and thought Bell Telephone.

Well, there it is. I was more or less right. Anyway, aren't there as big or bigger corps than Disney? Amazon, Google, that Sinclair group buying up local stations. Would you see them all broken?

Attached: Hilda05.jpg (207x216, 25K)

How much more do they have than Comcast or even Viacom?
TV, film, music?
Hell they were aggressively late to the party on streaming.

People just like it better for the time being. They can't keep this pace up forever, even Chinas legendarily poor taste won't keep them going unless they start to up the quality.
Bunch of Zoomers don't remember the Eisner era.

I'm more worried about companies like Google or Amazon

>Anyway, aren't there as big or bigger corps than Disney?
Well yeah I'm on your side.

Not to say that they shouldn't come down on the paedophiles running Disney channel.

I'd rather not but they are acting like faggots.
The difference is Disney controls nothing essential to life or business.

Amazon has to stay whole because they're destined to start the machine apocalypse. You'd think it'd be Alphabet but nope. All Amazon.

Attached: Fuckin canners.jpg (1777x756, 68K)

Oh yeah I'm so threatened by larger than average roombas.

>pedo
I swear I've seen this accusation more in the last 5 years than I have in the previous ~25 before it.

Attached: Lovejoy.gif (500x270, 797K)

Just wait until the roombas learn to masturbate, then you'll be sorry. You all will.

Attached: Jenny03.png (493x478, 231K)

The Epstein thing turning out to be true threw a lot of gas on that fire.
A months ago you would be called a nutcase.

what could break them? we all mock the remake shit but people are still going to them.

Machines already masturbate, it's called DNS flushing retard.

You can monopolize physical infrastructure, as Bell did.

You cannot monopolize intellectual property because there is a theoretically infinite supply of it. You can always conjure more stories and characters out of thin air.

I would expect the government to go after each and every major production company having their own unique streaming service as antitrust first.

When you have to pay a different $15 monthly fee for six different services for what you used to get on a single basic cable package for $30 a month, more people in more places people take notice.

People have completely forgotten in the 90s it was AoL Warner that was the fuckhuge megacorporation that everyone thought would own the world. And Warner would eventually be the only company producing all media forever and ever.

It will be a problem the second studios start suing other studios for a concept that is only slightly similar to something they had made years earlier.

>there is a theoretically infinite supply of it. You can always conjure more stories
>Fantasia has no boundaries

Attached: You're LYING!.jpg (780x439, 21K)