Zemo is back lol

Zemo is back lol

Attached: falcon and winter solder.png (998x979, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yIn6QsIVjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s just not the same without Cap though....

Most of Zemo's character development were in books without Captain America. Putting him near Captain America pretty much reversed any sort of development.

It's just not the same without Stucky.

Attached: g.jpg (900x826, 175K)

And? He didn't give two shits about Cap in Civil War

Fucky isn't so bad, or whatever the ship of Falcon and Bucky is called

Seeing Sam awkwardly try to throw Cap’s shield isn’t very exciting to w

Well it's Steve + Bucky = Stucky
So it should be Sam + Bucky = Sucky?

Everyone said it, but I've never said it, so I'm going to stake my claim on this one.

I think introducing the tv shows is going to be the beginning of the end for the Marvel movies, at least being the cultural force they are now. I guess it depends on just how tied into the new movies they are, but if you need to watch Falcon & WS and WandaVision to understand Avengers 5, that's going to turn people off.

But fuck it what do I know they make $600m minimum every movie, eventually they'll all make a billion, this ride will never end.

that's a high quality image there son

might there be a high quality video too

>....is going to be the beginning of the end for the Marvel movies
Haven't heard this one before!

Attached: 29598c6d5e8f88a380c63263c87a0f0e.jpg (720x708, 75K)

Toward the end he'll likely improve his throwing showing his character evelopment

The actor posted it on instagram, wonder if he was allowed to

Feige has a 9000 capeshit IQ and knows that the TV shows will get far less viewers and won't make them mandatory. When he says events from WandaVision will carry on into Dr. Strange 2 in reality it'll just be something like she starts the movie in a bad place emotionally from those events they'll quickly sum up as her having lost everyone close to her, they're not going to introduce Nightmare there or anything.

see They will give a quick rundown or use the passage of time to inform the audience of what changed and the audience will just roll with it.

Oh neat. I think by this point The Disney Machine has a handle on how/when to promote certain things aside from the accidental production snafu (Daredevil trainer calls Bullseye "Bullseye" on Insta, Mark Ruffalo has no idea how phones work and streams 25-30 minutes of Thor Ragnarok from his pocket)

You're probably right not like Antman/Wasp mattered much even though Antman had a huge role in Endgame.

Renner posted the Hawkeye reveal on insta so they probably can they just need clearance to do so

> fur trim on coat
BASED

Attached: Zemo_9013.png (360x502, 158K)

Formerly Chucky?

le smug date reciting man

Based

Attached: Helmut_Zemo_(Earth-616)_from_Captain_America_Vol_6_1.JPG.jpg (892x1266, 110K)

Didn't he try to kill himself, what made him don the mask and get a new will to live

AHEM

Tell me about Zemo! Why does he wear the mask?

the opportunity to sex ghost

MCU Zemo is made for sex.

Probably still annoyed he wasn't seen as a hero for killing the other winter soldiers, then blames the Avengers for "letting" the Snap happen as he'll probably find out Thor fucked up and proves you can't trust any of them.

But you can trust Zemo and he'll find people who agree that justice should be like lightning etc

He wears it to hide the shame of being in the worst Cap movie

All Zemos are made for sex

I wish we saw the actual ad so we could get an idea of budget

It's already been stated to be about $100 million per miniseries.

Is he planning to drink through his mask?

DAT ASS

moar?

Screw that. Since it was Civil War, it was better than it had any right to be.

The mask pretty much looks identical to the ones in the concept art for Civil War.

Attached: Captain-America-Civil-War-Baron-Zemo-concept-art-featured.jpg (800x400, 42K)

Guess who's back?
Back again?
Zemo is back
Tell a friend

Thunderbolts when?

Attached: 1424475284304.jpg (1000x667, 761K)

probably here since it culminates with Falcon becoming official Cap

>Zemo
>Ghost
>Abomination
Who else?

I bet he only wears it for one scene

Taskmaster if he survives BW

Yeah like Mysterio in Far From Home

what would a handjob from bucky's metal arm feel like bros? can he make it vibrate? would it be cold like metal, or warm from the electronics inside?

>I think introducing the tv shows is going to be the beginning of the end for the Marvel movies
I dunno, people seemed perfectly willing to throw money down for 22 movies. I think the main thing is that the TV shows will be extra characterization for Falcon, Winter Soldier, Wanda, Vision and Hawkeye. Those characters likely won't be getting their own movies any time soon but this will be used to fill in the gaps between their appearances in the big crossover flicks.
Look at that Phase 4 docket and you'll see there's no Captain America movie, no Avengers movie, and only one movie where Wanda would show up which actually leads directly into her movie.
Thse TV shows are like off-issues for the characters where they go on smaller-scale adventures that have impact but don't radically change the way a character is understood

Depends which arm
>Russian arm
Cold, hard metal
>Shuri's pussy popper
Warm, vibranium nanotech that's probably soft to touch

>Zemo
>Ghost
>Abomination
>Taskmaster
>Justin Hammer (as Titanium Man or Detroit Steel)
Maybe even create the Ragnarok robot clone, but I doubt Hemsworth would come back for something like Thunderbolts.
Have them brought together by Ross.

The key thing is that these series are MINI series's, so hopefully they wont suffer from the pacing issues the netflix shows had and the fact that each show has 100 million in budget shows that they can atleast do some stuff effectwise.

Yeah, each series is only 6 episodes which is easy to complete in a day or two

>so hopefully they wont suffer from the pacing issues the netflix shows had
>pacing issues
More like fucking length issues. Some episodes were like 58+ fucking minutes long. Who the fuck had time to slog through that trash? Iron fist broke me. Fuck.

Batroc
Someone tangentially related to The Hand
Agent 13 as Bucky and Sam's inside man
Someone from Rumlow's squad who can become New Crossbones
James Badge Dale's dude from IW3 who did survive a chest blast with Extremis but has to wear shit to live
Someone that stole The Shocker gauntlets

Its both pacing and length that was an issue, for example Jessica Jones literally didnt have plot for 13 episodes so they had to make Kilgrave escape somehow after an episode of nothing.

Can he handle a sword though?

Attached: 3754305-20131226-010633-e1388101428437.jpg (424x710, 87K)

Don't remind me. Though you're right, only DD didn't have pacing issues as much as length. DD was entertaining except some episodes, but the rest just had like 7 episodes at most.

He's too cute they won't hurt him. More like Zemoe.

I’m glad the Netflix shows aren’t canon now and only the D+ ones are, but its sad that Daredevil was lost

I kinda hope they can save Charlie Cox and Jon Bernthal atleast, give them better material and make them officially canon DD and Punisher.

I'd say DD was top, but Punisher at least had great action sequences and emotional moments that when they hit, they were really good. The rest just had lows with a relative high somewhere.

Surely you're not forgetting him?

Attached: when i was a boy.jpg (1000x563, 42K)

Fuck I forgot to add Vincent D'onofrio aswell, he wants to be in a Spidey movie so just let him.

>Zemo doing "Not my Cap" with Bucky and Falcon

hell yeah

>I’m glad the Netflix shows aren’t canon now

me too. Cant wait for a proper Iron Fist and Luke Cage on the big screen someday

Eh, Charlie Cox was really good but Punisher can be recast. There's plenty of people who could do him right.

But the problem with keeping them with the same means that it will confuse audiences. Imagine having Cox back but a new Iron Fist. People won't know what to think.

Yeah, but then Spiderman would have to be a serious franchise. With the way Marvel treats it, he might be too serious for Spiderman. Though I want it badly now.

They already have Cottonmouth(Mahershala Ali) playing Blade. No need to be confused about anything. Just keep DD cast the same and Punisher. We won't talk about the shows.

It's gonna be the same as Hulk in Thor 3.

If they want to have him in and keep the more carefree tone of the Spidey flicks, they could have a montage in the beginning where Spidey catches some villains, like in the scrapped opening sequence of Raimis Spider-man 4.

If Venom ever enters the MCU, it'll probably be Tom Hardy playing him but it'll be a brand new version of the character as well

>Peter, meet my new friend...what was your name?
>Ben. My name is Ben.

Attached: Happy Accidents.jpg (802x446, 24K)

Baron Mordo

I haven't watched any of the Defender's series or Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Are these new shows supposedly actually worth checking out?

The only show thats hard canon so far is Agent Carter, the rest are diverged timelines at best.

And yes the new Disney+ shows are hard canon, since they are handled by Marvel Studios and not Marvel Entertainment.

You can easily tone down his violent tendencies to match the tone of the Nu-Spiderman films. Just keep the actor and the unique mannerism.

The Avengers got back together despite his best efforts.

This is a legitimate point, this time. If the movies rely on the audience to piss money away on the Disney service to understand the movie, fuck that.

Most Venom watchers are fine with that. It's enjoyable, but no one cares about the continuity of it at all.

>Trust me, I'm right this time!

Did he survive the snap?

See &

Probably, he had to get out prison somehow

Was this a clip they showed at Comic Con?

Yeah, of Zemo putting the mask on

Well shit, like pointed out, he looks good.

Hell, even if he was snapped, who knows where the hell he would have shown back up.
That could actually be a plot point. A lot of dangerous criminals just randomly appearing back in the wild.

I remember when shills were hyping this up saying they were finally doing him justice
But it's just shit again

eh, i didn't watch ant-man 2 and the movie did a good enough job of setting him up

The two guys he wanted to ruin most ended up dying martyr's and will be forever idolized as heroes. And there's nothing else he can do to them because they're both dead.

He's not likely to take that well.

i think they're still going to keep making movies but if they're smart enough they'll push a lot of the storytelling to the shows. it's so much easier to tell a story over a season or two than it is to ramrod everything into 90 minutes. Save movies for big stories, character development/worlbuilding in shows.

>Imagine having Cox back but a new Iron Fist. People won't know what to think
>Imagine having Robert Downey Jr. back but a new War Machine. People wont know what to think.
>Imagine having William Hurt back but a new Hulk. People wont know what to think.

So you're retarded.

Do you think all the people that watched Endgame also watched Doctor Strange or Thor: Dark World? Please, most people just want an action-packed big movie and couldn't give less of a shit about the lesser characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yIn6QsIVjg
KINO

>Bucky's Fucky and Sucky, Formerly Sam's

woah. where's this from?
yeah, regardless of what you think of Civil War and their take on Zemo, this scene was easily one of the best in the movie if not the MCU. Especially considering T'challa wasn't even in his own movie yet.

From his sdcc footage for the Bucky and Falcon show

I’d put Batroc in the group, he’s still alive, why not use him.

AntWasp mattered more for Endgame than Captain Marvel.

those are different. They are recasted but continued the same storyline. Do do Iron Fist justice you need a FULL REBOOT. The show was garbage and an utter raping of his lore.