THIS ladies and Gentlemen is what every MCU autist looks and spends their time doing all day

THIS ladies and Gentlemen is what every MCU autist looks and spends their time doing all day.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190723_135443880.jpg (660x720, 281K)

as opposed to OP who's an absolute chad with a 10/10 girlfriend and leaves his house all the time.

Right, OP?

Guy in video has 100% ducked hotter girls than OP which makes this post both hilarious and sadly ironic. No one even remotely attractive would post something like this. Way to out yourself user.

>Person who spends 16-hours a day in front of a computer working isn't a Chad

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Based Yea Forums poster

Nah, don't be ridiculous, anyone who's a Chad wouldn't think of browsing Yea Forums. Especially if they have a girlfriend.

>ducked
Phoneposters need to die

They wouldnt been on youtube either.

You just described every normie ever.

He's like the biggest chad on YouTube though. And he's popular, and he has a hot wife.

This guy has a wife and makes bank youtube money. Am I supposed to shit on him?

His channel is dying, most people nowadays don't even know who he is, and his best ideas have been better implemented by PewDiePie

t. DCuck who can't admit his company is shit again

>this guy's wife makes bank fucking other men

Damn this guy seems based!

MCU is widely loved by audiences all through the world and Endgame recently became the highest grossing movie ever You're really detached from reality if you think MCU is a niche thing or something

He really is a trend-following and never has had an original ounce of originality in his body. I've seen his "revolutionary" ideas done before and better then he ever did

That’s jacksfilms
He’s obviously satire

No joke today I went to work in fast food, and even there a co worker mentioned Endgame beating Avatar. It is mainstream now...

It's the definition of mainstream, my aunt even knows Marvel shit somehow

>tfw you only saw a 20 minute recap of all mcu movies on YouTube + infinity war.
>haven’t seen endgame
I feel like I’m missing out but judging by the fan base, I’m kinda glad I am

>4m subscribers
he probably makes more money a month you do in a year and has his pick of clout chasing thots

>taking a professional shitposter seriously
You're in a glass house my dude.

He did push for Endgame to beat Avatar

Yea Forums is one of the worst board of all time.

The James Cameron shills over there are even more sad and pathetic than Jacksfilms.

The fact that they tried to shill a shitty movie Alita Battle Angel just because it had James Cameron’s name on it is just cringy as hell.

who the fuck is this guy and why is everyone talking about Yea Forums

OP btfo

Why is this here?

>Reddit doesn’t like Avatar
>because of this, Yea Forums is obsessed with shilling and defending James Cameron and Avatar out of spite
>starts out “””ironically””” but becomes very very serious
>Endgame starts to make money. Some wonder if it will be Avatar.
>Yea Forums is upset because they don’t want “based” James Cameron losing to some “shitty capeshit film” (even though Avatar is just another dumb popcorn no different than capeshit).
>Yea Forums starts bragging that “based” Avatar ain’t gonna lose
>Avatar loses to Endgame
>Yea Forums is butthurt

>Alita Battle Angel
didn't a bunch of people like that movie
doubt it's just "James Cameron shills"

But how would you know what it would autocorrect to if you were not a phoneposter yourself? You have exposed yourself, untermensch.

Attached: IMG_1031.jpg (400x550, 57K)

It is a very loud and very vocal minority that literally goes into Discords and begs others to bump their shill threads and spams Facebook pages to see the shitty movie.

>N-no you...

Please do not compared us MCU fans to flagrant fanboys, they’re terrible