The Kamala Khan tribe approaches

You can't escape the ever-growing army of brown cuteness.

Attached: Resistance Is Futile.jpg (1988x1756, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbypiJosSY
previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAY190871?Prevue=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

: )

There is no Allah, only Kamala.

Attached: Truth.png (1347x639, 801K)

I want them to cuddle me

Why are bignosed girls always so cute?

bestissue

>not Kamala Khan Klan
You had one job.

london.jpg

the muslim jokes write themselves.

>Kamala will never show you her rapeface
Why even live?

Attached: kamala.jpg (809x340, 59K)

I was looking for the one where she's edited to come out of the TV.

Attached: 1558098674738.jpg (351x401, 66K)

Attached: 1551220134891.png (1024x505, 329K)

Fuck. This wasn't there whenever I've visited London. Where were all the brown cuties? There was just a lot of depressed white people!

Mighty nines!

The biggest problem with Kamala is that her WHOLE deal was "the muslum superhero girl" but they're too milquetoast and timid to actually write stories dealing with anything deeper than "can't eat tasty ham lulz" or "omg kissed a BOY! I'm a bad girl!"
Do a Daredevil style story where she really struggles with her faith and culture, expecially since she's so westernized while her family seems pretty traditional. i DARE them.

Attached: 1561753445464.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Attached: IMG_1030.jpg (360x410, 24K)

Her family is just as Westernized as she is, and the only devout one is her brother who only does it to avoid work. None of them will ever be portrayed as the most shallow, inoffensive and acceptable form of fictional Muslim they can get away with.

I mean they won't be portrayed as anything but inoffensive.

>but they're too milquetoast and timid to actually write stories dealing with anything deeper than "can't eat tasty ham lulz" or "omg kissed a BOY! I'm a bad girl!"
To be fair, she's still a relatively new character. Give it 10 years, and I'm sure someone will eventually deconstruct her. Especially since by that time, being "omg a minority woman!!!" won't be a novelty anymore, so they'd look for writers who can find new angles to the character

>why aren't they cartoonishly villainous like the Muslim I choose to pay exclusive attention to???
Daily reminder that American Muslims are more tolerant and progressive on average than the American Evangelical Christian. They appreciate America's modern nature more than the regressive Christians, that's why they moved there.

Do they have a subscription to pewdiepie?

Attached: 1552748914701s.jpg (250x125, 5K)

>Tolerant
>Progressive
You do realize those are just code words for Anti White, right user?

They still hate the gays and women.
Also they're terrible drivers, god damn.

>American
>Muslim
the ones that can pay for a ticket to the US instead of an illegal boat trip to europe are rich and educated. None of your muslims are tunisian goat fucker, or algerian drug dealers. You get embassadors and millionaires extended famillies.

A lot Christians are also immigrants, e.g. Latinos, Eastern Europeans, etc

>CHRISTIANITY BAD

Wake me up when they write a good character instead of entire arcs dedicated to politically correct, sterilized SHIT. i.e never.

Daredevil is not an Evangelical Christian, he's a Catholic

>Daily reminder that American Muslims are more tolerant and progressive on average
It's not the Tolerance Olympics, y'know

Every religious group has its own inherent problems and complexities which can be explored, especially when contrasted with the environment of a modern largely secular world

And Marvel doesn't want to explore it for fear of offending Muslim sensibilities, so instead Kamala is harmless fluff.

>Tfw my fanfiction has Kamala having to choose between abandoning her boyfriend miles right after starts to heal and open up about his dad's recent death, because her parents were conservative and found she's dating a non Muslim boy. Or leave her family behind and continue to have her supportive relationship with miles

Attached: 1563841674147.png (292x278, 194K)

I messed up my sentence what I meant to say was that my fanfiction has Kamala needing to choose between being with her boyfriend Miles who is still grieving over his dad's death or choose to be with her family and their religion where she can't date non Muslim boys because they found out about them being together

Attached: 1563519426276m.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

Alright ladies … line up.

Attached: 1446963614357.png (500x376, 338K)

>Chris Hanson jumps out from the bushes

Make sure you keep them appeased with plenty of infidel meat.

Attached: 1538426278116.jpg (900x1365, 348K)

Link it please

Lol

Attached: honour killings.jpg (240x180, 24K)

Western muslims look kind of chill, but they still have some issues accepting the problems within Islam.

I mean, christians are open towards criticism, and will even go against what the church says in some of their opinions, but for muslims... all i hear is excuses when people bring some of the stuff their prophet said.

>Muslim
>kosher
is the artist retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbypiJosSY

>AAACK!
...is she about to rape Cathy?

That's just going to lure them faster.

Who's Shaadi Mubarak and what makes him bad?

>Also they're terrible drivers, god damn.
That's why they don't let women drive where they come from.

Bump

Waifu-posting should be a bannable offense.

Fucking inbreds.

you looking at the wrong part

haram!

Attached: 1558139603906.jpg (899x1450, 127K)

Then Yea Forums would be a wasteland populated by nothing but Company Warriors.

Attached: Road Warror Wex.png (962x600, 873K)

Kamallah

so...Did someone make the thread of the new preview or will you continue forcing Kamala until they give us all ban?
previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAY190871?Prevue=1

>You do realize those are just code words for Anti White, right user?
On /pol/, sure, but we're on Yea Forums.

A lot of Muslims hold that Kosher food is acceptable though. That's why Kamala would be at the Kosher hot-dog stand.

better than /pol/ posting like
>108900777

How is it pro-white then?

Attached: WASTED TIME.jpg (1232x884, 320K)

I love her big, mannish nose!

Attached: d39e02c816a540a1ea0932c9fdea573318fd814a.png (1000x872, 429K)

yeah it's pretty based

Shia sure are different