Jean and Emma are nice enough, but consider the following

Jean and Emma are nice enough, but consider the following...

Attached: mystique-tries-to-unsettle-cyclops-1.jpg (953x1435, 926K)

>No way fag

What was with Brian Bendis and Mystique, where he had her bee all over Cyclops and have future kids with Professor X and Wolverine?

Everyone knows the only way to get to Mystique is to forcefully fuck her in her own skin.

Nah

Attached: ravecarol.jpg (786x1080, 304K)

Can you imagine another Summers' kid from the future that end up staying in the present, like all others, but this time he's also Mystique's kid?

Poor Kurt. It's only a matter of time before all of his friends will have fucked his mom.

Attached: nightcrawler return party.jpg (688x1044, 687K)

>Dazzler x Raven
hot

2019... I am forgotten

Attached: 4707034-ruby.jpg (397x640, 83K)

Attached: kamala scott.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

What's with writers letting it slide that she murdered Moira?

Just kidding, I know they don't know who that is.

How does he see with that?

You can by fabric masks with enough spacing in the threads to see out. It's still vision impairing, but still. Presumably the X-Men have super fabrics or whatever. The real problem is how he shoots his punch vision out at will.

If the dialog didn't say they weren't together any more, this page would make it look like Scott and Emma are swingers. Which sort of feels like it fits to me, but I haven't read a lot of their comics together myself, so I suppose I couldn't say.

I liked him with Maria Hill

Attached: maria-hill-is-attracted-to-cyclops.jpg (998x1528, 1.06M)

Attached: 3772696-uncanny x-men v3 020-006.jpg (999x893, 217K)

God, I love Scott's smirk

I love Cyclops so much as a character that sometimes i wonder i am gay for him.

Get the Mafex, Mezco, and Marvel Legend user. Then play with him all you want.

How does Mystique imitate the Phoenix fire?

Attached: mystique-tries-to-unsettle-cyclops-2.jpg (947x455, 363K)

Heh.

I thought Mystique was Kurt’s dad

You are.

Attached: thicclops.jpg (522x415, 90K)

How would that even work?

Didn't she also have a kid from the future who was Wolverine's?
Jesus Mystique needs to get her fucking tubes tied.

It's only a matter time before Kurt fucks his own mom*

Attached: AOXMANTANC2019004-cov.jpg (738x1140, 135K)

Wolverine's AND Professor X's kids, in the same run even. Both of the kids even came to the present and stuck around for a bit.

Pic related. Both half-brothers.

Attached: file.png (406x680, 509K)

Dont worry Ruby, youre still the best Summers daughter. Rachel may have the better power, but Cyclops would definetly picked you to fight al9ngside him.

>Mystique can also shapeshift into men.
>Mystique bangs Destiny and blows a big fat load in her.
>Nine months later blue baby boy named Kurt comes outta Destiny's snatch.

Or that's how it was supposed to be before Marvel vetoed that and instead made him the son of some demon Mystique had sex with while married to a German politician.

Attached: 1556785281576.jpg (1890x1195, 891K)

That too, obviously.

How the hell did that allow her to produce seeds?

You all know Laura is the perfect girl for him, right?

>Charles Xavier II (Earth-13729)
>The child of Professor Charles Xavier and Mystique, apparently conceived while she was in the form of Moira MacTaggert, Charles Xavier II was given up at birth and left to make his own way in the world after accidentally killing his adopted mother when his powers emerged. He eventually tracked down his birth mother, but by that time she had been killed and replaced by his half-brother Raze, prompting the two to join forces. Together they created the Future Brotherhood.

>Raze Darkholme (Earth-13729)
>The child of Wolverine and Mystique. He had murdered his mother, Mystique, and replaced her in his timeline, and wanted to tract and kill Wolverine. Raze and Charles The Second were the only members on the Future Brotherhood that weren't mind controlled into being a part of the team by Charles the Second. It was later revealed that Mystique had survived.

How nice.

A. Laura's jailbait.
B. Scott runs the absolutely real risk Logan will straight up murder him, I mean Wolvie and Cy already hate each other but that'd be the breaking point.

Laura used to behave like Cyclops' little personal slave during the X-Force days, and Wolverine did shit about it. She'd literally have weird sex fantasies about him owning her like a pet and shit.

X-genes are bullshit

There's no way that's Raven's true face.

Her being a whore has been Canon for a long time.

Why not?

When they were together, Scott has a stick up his ass and Emma has to act like a church mouse to make Scott feel secure.

Hot Take: Mystique should turn into Cyclops and fuck mutant babies into Maria Hill.

>When they were together, Scott has a stick up his ass
Only then?

Laura is not jailbait anymore.

>Scott
>Stick up his ass
Hasn't that always been his thing though? Jesus he's practically Batman-lite.

I love x23.
You know what I mean. Emma would probably bring in lots of women for threesomes. Maybe a horse or two.

Mystique was trying to seduce and coach Young Cyclops, the one that came from the past to the present, and they almost fucked. Then she started to try and seduce Old Cyclops as well. She was trying to control both versions of Cyclops. Something about him being the leader the mutantkind needed.

Attached: file.png (1318x2080, 3.7M)

We should all acknowledge that she definitely banged time-displaced Scott behind Warren's back.

Emma is a far better leader for mutantkind. Storm would be excellent as well if she didn't have conflict of interest.

If her pussylips have not wrapped around the cock of every straight male mutant I would be very shocked.

She wanted the old one-eyed.

Attached: file.png (736x1117, 832K)

They destroyed enma's character. She sold out all mutantkind when she got tortured a bit even though she is a hardcore masochist

Pretty sure the only time Scott has taken the stick out, was when he was bumming around Florida or raising kids with Maddie.

Mystique can be pretty nice when she wants.

Attached: original-5-cyclops-meets-mystique-2.jpg (620x931, 268K)

Attached: original-5-cyclops-meets-mystique-3.jpg (620x468, 159K)

Attached: original-5-cyclops-meets-mystique-4.jpg (620x930, 257K)

I mean, Bats actually stuck around for his son when he found out Damian existed and tried to undo the damage his upbringing by Talia did. Scott up and abandoned his kid once Jean was back from the dead.

Mystique must be proud of current Cyclops right now, who's an amalgam of Old Cyclops and Young Time-Displaced Cyclops.

Attached: original-5-cyclops-meets-mystique-5.jpg (620x952, 271K)

Why do Cyclops look like Wojak in the two bottom panel?

then in the next panel,
Cyclops says *sigh* and unzips

Wait, isn't this pedophilia?

>tfw Goddamned fucking Batman is a better parent than you

Attached: FeelsBadScott.jpg (300x401, 23K)

Not when the woman is older

Didn't Scott and Jean raise Cable in the future or something crazy like that? Cyclops' children are fucking weird.

>Slim
You haven't earn that Kamala

Her true face is the blue one.

>When Goddamned fucking Batman is a better person than you
FTFY.

Scott is a Chad

Attached: cyclops evolution.jpg (236x187, 9K)

There's an important difference between torture and bdsm. And Emma's only sub for Scott.

Emma was a real freak during the hellfire club days, and pretty sure she fucked half the student body of Xavier's.

>He eventually tracked down his birth mother, but by that time she had been killed and replaced by his half-brother Raze, prompting the two to join forces.
>Mystique gets killed and replaced by someone else
Pottery

You sure about that? She’s admitted to fucking Gambit as a pair of twins (somehow) and sometime off panel, she’s gotten knocked up by Wolverine and had his baby

I would eat that ass like groceries

Oh she's fucked every boy in Xavier's school, a few teachers And had some fun with a few girls, specifically Kitty Pryde.

Does that mean Mystique could grow herself a cock and self suck it?

>She'd literally have weird sex fantasies about him owning her like a pet and shit.

LOL she is a big lesbian

>Emma is a far better leader for mutantkind
LOL no way

Gonna need a sauce.

only a sub for Cyclops haha Scott is a big bottom

I guess Mystique ships it

You may be a psychic